Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 [1325] 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376903 times)
siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:27:42 AM

They are smoking something funny. Never work

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 03:34:42 AM

Ummm,  I think tho unlikely to happen that way its pretty basic and in theory would work?   Problem is who wants to risk that much money on crypto?

This is essentially equivalent to some entity (GAW?) buying up all coins until the supply dries out. Even if you ignore the fact that they're dumping, there is still the inflation issue and the massive capital requirement. So no, would not work.
Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:36:06 AM

there are "affiliate Revenue Sharing Platforms" that coin stand could be capitalizing on that have a separate set of ToS then the standard affiliate network?

Look at you own posts and count how many of them are explaining and defending that statement (which would be reasonably on topic I think) and how many are attacking other posters and defending your own ponzi. And then Mr. Pot you turn around and whine about personal attacks and whatnot. This is not HT, respect is earned here, not mandated. And I think I already suggested to you to create a new thread that is more to your liking and post a link to it here. That way you wouldn't be forced to derail this one with your personal issues.

I think if you wanted to take a look yourself you would find more defensive post then you would of me being the aggressor.  However I've already admitted to taking part into some of the shannagins here as this place seems to promote it.    But mostly defensive for sure.
Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:42:33 AM

Ummm,  I think tho unlikely to happen that way its pretty basic and in theory would work?   Problem is who wants to risk that much money on crypto?

This is essentially equivalent to some entity (GAW?) buying up all coins until the supply dries out. Even if you ignore the fact that they're dumping, there is still the inflation issue and the massive capital requirement. So no, would not work.

The whole point of the post was a thought.  In my head when i think about it.  If i could buy $21.00 worth of shit for a coin i but for $20.00 and it was easy to buy without fee's  Then there is incentive for me to use that coin instead of cash when i make my online purchases.  Also,  There's ways of monetizing selling merchandise making the $20.00 value easier to deliver as opposed to just handing out 20's to everyone.    the vendor could get discounts based on volume.   Sell at a slightly marked up price ( for now)  since the coins are so cheap we wouldn't mind paying the extra few coins..... eventually the markup would have to be removed or reduced as the market buy price starts to level out with its shopping power.

Is the idea flawless No,  Could it work in theory it looks great TO ME but its more about the incentive to shop with it instead of credit or debit card.   i was simply looking for constructive feed back,  i wanted to see other peoples thoughts and try and look at things from a different perspective then my own.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:51:53 AM

It's not even a matter of who would risk that much, because risking implies that there is some sort of reward.

After Coinstand has spent $5-10 million buying all the xpy GAW dumped at $0.7-4/coin, what then? How will they recoup their $5-10 million? Once the coin is worth $20, will it magically make people want to spend it more than when it was worth $0.7-4?

Also I'm surprised people are still pushing the "5-10% discount at Amazon" gimmick. I thought you xpy beliebers dropped that after discovering there are already a dozen fiat/crypto sites that do that and do it well. (and are not owned/operated by the confirmed scammer Carsen Klock)
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:02:32 AM

Sent to Amazon customer service:

Thanks! FYI--here is additional evidence that Coinstand.com is accepting orders using cryptocurrency, then placing those orders through Amazon.com to ship directly to the customer. The video clearly shows the order recieved states "A gift from Homero Garza", aka Josh Garza, CEO of GAW/Geniuses at Work and affiliated with Coinstand.com.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3XqaYvzkRw&feature=youtu.be
----

Hello,

I'm writing to follow up on our recent chat conversation.

Thanks so much for letting us know regarding this issue.

I've forwarded this issue to our Associate team and they'll be taking care of this and escalate the needful.

I really appreciate for letting us know regarding the information.

Best regards,

[Customer Rep]

This is absolutely stupid.  We don't want to use the premise that crypto=bad we want them to remove that kind of stuff from their terms of service.  It's like shitting on crypto for a small gain against Josh.  What he's doing right now isn't even that bad.  What scammer puts up 4k BTC to get it dumped on, then continues to try and make his failed business work.  I don't think the guy is an outright scammer, I just think he got in way over his head in an industry (and legal system) he didn't understand.

Regardless, it's actually one of the less stupid ideas he's had, allowing a few people at a time to cash in at $20.00 and hope the market recovers.  If there's proof that he personally is dumping coins onto the pumps, then the SEC will find it and he'll go to jail or have to live in some backwater shithole the rest of his life. 
tittiecoin

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 04:04:52 AM

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:07:31 AM

Little late on posting this  Roll Eyes

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
tittiecoin

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 04:10:15 AM

Little late on posting this  Roll Eyes

Shit, I thought I was the early bird ha ha ha

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
jimmothy

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:15:15 AM

If there's proof that he personally is dumping coins onto the pumps, then the SEC will find it and he'll go to jail or have to live in some backwater shithole the rest of his life. 

Is several hundred thousand xpy being sent to Cryptsy enough proof? Or what about xpy being sent to Cryptsy/Bittrex from GAW controlled wallets when all zenminer/paybase withdrawals are disabled?
digitalgold

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:19:06 AM

If there's proof that he personally is dumping coins onto the pumps, then the SEC will find it and he'll go to jail or have to live in some backwater shithole the rest of his life. 

Is several hundred thousand xpy being sent to Cryptsy enough proof? Or what about xpy being sent to Cryptsy/Bittrex from GAW controlled wallets when all zenminer/paybase withdrawals are disabled?

Sounds like safe storage to me Smiley
Hippieminer

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:22:55 AM

I want to share a story with you all.  In early November 2014 I was doing something online and I saw an ad for this thing called a Hashlet.  It looked kinda cool so I clicked on it.  On Gaw's homepage I read more about it and I was like "what the hell?" and bought one.  I think it was the genesis that I bought first for $6.95.  I got the email and logged into Zencloud and activated the sucker.  I fiddled around a bit and checked out the Zencloud site and come to find out they also gave me a free Genesis as a gift. Then I logged off and went to bed.  A few days went by and the payouts were steady so I decided to buy a Zen.  It was $14.95. A few days or a week later I noticed this odd little icon on top of the Zencloud UI, so I clicked that and it took me to Hashtalk.  I registered and started following threads, not really posting...just lurking.  Soon I ran across a thread that calculated ROI on Hashlets if you were mining these things called Hashpoints.  Apparently if you had a Zen and pointed it at the Hashpoint pool you could potentially ROI in a matter of like 45 days.  This was all based on 400 hashpoints = 1 Hashcoin = $20.  So I switched my Zen over to the Hashpoint pool.  Then sometime later the Paycoin white paper came out.  How amazing this coin sounded!  Around this time Josh decided to let all Hashlets mine Hashpoints.  So I pointed all of them at the Hashpoint pool.  Then Josh gave us the option to convert all of our Hashlets into Hashstakers (except the free gift one).  So I did so as it seemed like Gaw was moving away from mining.  Immediately after conversions were over came the ICO.  I had like 800 hashpoints so I got 2 XPY.  Perfect! It was just enough to fill my stakers.  Meanwhile I won some XPY and was given a few during contests and giveaways on Hashtalk.  When Paybase launched I had around 15 XPY plus a couple in stakers.  For a long time I just held my coins waiting for $20 to arrive.  One day I said screw it and sold them all for around $8.  The next day I had seller's remorse and bought them back.  But the price had dropped so I ended up with more.  I've bought and sold a few times now and quintupled my holdings to 75 XPY.  That's where I stand now.  If I sold them all today and walked away I would still have over double what I paid for my Hashlets.  But I'm a patient man and if somehow I end up getting a $20 valuation for them it's $1500. Repeat fifteen fricking hundred dollars from a twenty-one dollar investment!

tl;dr: Always make money definitely applies to my experience with Gaw.
digitalgold

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:29:32 AM

I want to share a story with you all.  In early November 2014 I was doing something online and I saw an ad for this thing called a Hashlet.  It looked kinda cool so I clicked on it.  On Gaw's homepage I read more about it and I was like "what the hell?" and bought one.  I think it was the genesis that I bought first for $6.95.  I got the email and logged into Zencloud and activated the sucker.  I fiddled around a bit and checked out the Zencloud site and come to find out they also gave me a free Genesis as a gift. Then I logged off and went to bed.  A few days went by and the payouts were steady so I decided to buy a Zen.  It was $14.95. A few days or a week later I noticed this odd little icon on top of the Zencloud UI, so I clicked that and it took me to Hashtalk.  I registered and started following threads, not really posting...just lurking.  Soon I ran across a thread that calculated ROI on Hashlets if you were mining these things called Hashpoints.  Apparently if you had a Zen and pointed it at the Hashpoint pool you could potentially ROI in a matter of like 45 days.  This was all based on 400 hashpoints = 1 Hashcoin = $20.  So I switched my Zen over to the Hashpoint pool.  Then sometime later the Paycoin white paper came out.  How amazing this coin sounded!  Around this time Josh decided to let all Hashlets mine Hashpoints.  So I pointed all of them at the Hashpoint pool.  Then Josh gave us the option to convert all of our Hashlets into Hashstakers (except the free gift one).  So I did so as it seemed like Gaw was moving away from mining.  Immediately after conversions were over came the ICO.  I had like 800 hashpoints so I got 2 XPY.  Perfect! It was just enough to fill my stakers.  Meanwhile I won some XPY and was given a few during contests and giveaways on Hashtalk.  When Paybase launched I had around 15 XPY plus a couple in stakers.  For a long time I just held my coins waiting for $20 to arrive.  One day I said screw it and sold them all for around $8.  The next day I had seller's remorse and bought them back.  But the price had dropped so I ended up with more.  I've bought and sold a few times now and quintupled my holdings to 75 XPY.  That's where I stand now.  If I sold them all today and walked away I would still have over double what I paid for my Hashlets.  But I'm a patient man and if somehow I end up getting a $20 valuation for them it's $1500. Repeat fifteen fricking hundred dollars from a twenty-one dollar investment!

I made 3 times my investment just by selling my Hashlet primes alone! Those puppies tripped in value a few weeks after I got them!
Hippieminer

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:33:24 AM

I made 3 times my investment just by selling my Hashlet primes alone! Those puppies tripped in value a few weeks after I got them!
Nice!  Gratz man!
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 04:37:21 AM

I've bought and sold a few times now and quintupled my holdings to 75 XPY.

I could never understand this logic. You made money trading a coin. You could have made even more if you hadn't bothered with Hashlets and Hashstakers and just bought some cheap coins in January and started trading. Doesn't even need to be XPY, trade any coin if you are so successful at that. But you do realize where the trading profits came from, right?
Hippieminer

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:40:28 AM

Of course Suchmoon, but if it wasn't for this wonderful thread I probably would have never sold in the first place.  So I guess I should thank you all for that at least.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 04:40:44 AM

Regardless, it's actually one of the less stupid ideas he's had, allowing a few people at a time to cash in at $20.00 and hope the market recovers.

I strongly disagree. The way it's being done - handpicked followers, shipping out of a personal Amazon account, pretending it's a third party, etc - is monumentally stupid and Cryptsy seems to agree with that.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 04:43:24 AM

Of course Suchmoon, but if it wasn't for this wonderful thread I probably would have never sold in the first place.  So I guess I should thank you all for that at least.

You are probably confusing me with the man on the horse in the truck. I have never bothered with coin trading.
jimmothy

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:45:13 AM

I want to share a story with you all.  In early November 2014 I was doing something online and I saw an ad for this thing called a Hashlet.  It looked kinda cool so I clicked on it.  On Gaw's homepage I read more about it and I was like "what the hell?" and bought one.  I think it was the genesis that I bought first for $6.95.  I got the email and logged into Zencloud and activated the sucker.  I fiddled around a bit and checked out the Zencloud site and come to find out they also gave me a free Genesis as a gift. Then I logged off and went to bed.  A few days went by and the payouts were steady so I decided to buy a Zen.  It was $14.95. A few days or a week later I noticed this odd little icon on top of the Zencloud UI, so I clicked that and it took me to Hashtalk.  I registered and started following threads, not really posting...just lurking.  Soon I ran across a thread that calculated ROI on Hashlets if you were mining these things called Hashpoints.  Apparently if you had a Zen and pointed it at the Hashpoint pool you could potentially ROI in a matter of like 45 days.  This was all based on 400 hashpoints = 1 Hashcoin = $20.  So I switched my Zen over to the Hashpoint pool.  Then sometime later the Paycoin white paper came out.  How amazing this coin sounded!  Around this time Josh decided to let all Hashlets mine Hashpoints.  So I pointed all of them at the Hashpoint pool.  Then Josh gave us the option to convert all of our Hashlets into Hashstakers (except the free gift one).  So I did so as it seemed like Gaw was moving away from mining.  Immediately after conversions were over came the ICO.  I had like 800 hashpoints so I got 2 XPY.  Perfect! It was just enough to fill my stakers.

Meanwhile I won some XPY and was given a few during contests and giveaways on Hashtalk.  When Paybase launched I had around 15 XPY plus a couple in stakers.  For a long time I just held my coins waiting for $20 to arrive.  One day I said screw it and sold them all for around $8.  The next day I had seller's remorse and bought them back.  But the price had dropped so I ended up with more.  I've bought and sold a few times now and quintupled my holdings to 75 XPY.  That's where I stand now.  If I sold them all today and walked away I would still have over double what I paid for my Hashlets.  But I'm a patient man and if somehow I end up getting a $20 valuation for them it's $1500. Repeat fifteen fricking hundred dollars from a twenty-one dollar investment!

LOL.

Here's a breakdown of your GAW investments:

Genesis hashlet: invested $6.95, earned ~$2 = -$4.95 ROI

Zen hashlet: invested $14.95, earned $1.6 (2 xpy) = -$13.34 ROI

Hashstakers (guessing 2 3 month?): invested $30, earned $ 1.4 (~1.75 xpy) = -$28.6 ROI

Total: invested $52, earned $5 = -$47 ROI (90% loss)

tl;dr you probably just made up that last bit to justify your massive losses. If not, then you would have been MUCH better off just speculating and gambling on contests than investing with GAW.
Hippieminer

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:48:44 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 09:12:10 PM by Hippieminer

I meant this thread literally scared me into selling that first time, because I thought it would all come crashing down.  So far it's crumbled and slumped and everything but come crashing down.  Who knows?  I think Josh can pull it off.  Even if not it has been one hell of a ride.
Pages: « 1 ... 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 [1325] 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: