Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:35:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 [1685] 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 07:19:08 PM

Someone speculated that the post where Garza talked about the github being compromised might have been the result of him hiring hackers and not being informed of their failure yet.

I laughed that off. It seemed too convoluted.

Turns out that's exactly what happened. Again. I never flippin' learn. In this story, the worst possible speculation, no matter how far-fetched, ends up being the truth.

You mean this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11170190#msg11170190

Anyone have the other screenshots where Homero claims at like 3AM that The PayCoin Foundation GitHub Repo was hacked?

He later retracted those statements.

Oddly enough just hours after the PayCoin declaration of Independence was posted a PayCoin Foundation email was hacked and the attacker attempted to reset the github account....

Someone alleged that Josh may have hired out hackers to take over the github repo and maybe they did not communicate their failure in time....  This would explain Garza's rash statements about the hack and his later retraction and flip flop on the issue.

http://0bin.net/paste/891elIruq2qQDkJC#HMUD4eOmS4lDmwY3Us0EkYwSbPYR3h9av7F5x+Gy04j

Or this?

http://www.neverobsolete.com/stories/victoria-vic-velcro-creator-of-velcro-covers-up-hack/

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:21:39 PM

We've been pursuing legal options against ViK at Badbitcoin.org and asked our friends at a three letter organization for help in contacting him.

We have since learned... he is a she.

She is employed by GAW Miners as a "Marketing Coordinator".

You read gethashing and found out that someone confused Rami's girlfriend for ViK?  I invite you Coin Fire to come to NY and have dinner with this mysterious person you are pursuing legal options against.  In person.  Possibly even to inspect "her" computer.   Since your information is from three letter agencies and not from a random post on gethashing you will have no reason to refuse this request?  Shall I pay for the tickets myself?

Would the dinner be hossenpfeffer?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:22:30 PM

At some point the only crime left for Garza to commit will be murder. What's he going to do, then?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 07:23:33 PM

http://52.11.137.127/#/aboutus was this address in the original beta release? if i remember right there was no contact info in the public beta. if that is correct then that should narrow the possible hack sources down to handful of people. my memory could be wrong tho. maybe someone archived the 0.0.9

There are still other possibilities:

1) Team XPY is completely clueless and posted the wrong log entries.
2) Someone put up Coinstand pages on the "hacking" server as a subterfuge.
3) Poorly disguised inside job.

One thing for sure - anyone keeping any coins on paycoin.com deserves to lose them. An online wallet that gets hacked on a regular basis is not even a red flag anymore, it's like visiting Moscow on May 9.
Matlock

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:24:44 PM

it would make perfect sense miavitor. to gain back his control
i hope team xpy contacted fbi etc to find out for real if its connected

on a additional note:
anyone notice that the supposed hack source is running coinstand 0.1.0
the first time it was launched to the public on the official coinstand.com domain was 0.0.9 which can be seen in archive.today. is this the old dev server Mr. Garbanzo had (and forgot to remove page testing after giving it to some hacker to use) and is running the last version supplied to him by Adam? can you shine some light which was the last version your devs worked on

the current iteration doesnt have any version numbering

http://52.11.137.127/#/aboutus was this address in the original beta release? if i remember right there was no contact info in the public beta. if that is correct then that should narrow the possible hack sources down to handful of people. my memory could be wrong tho. maybe someone archived the 0.0.9

The FBI has been contacted.

In terms of the version number the 0.1.0 was the second devs work. And as for who had direct access to that account and AWS... the account was not setup by us nor did we own it.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:29:23 PM

it would make perfect sense miavitor. to gain back his control
i hope team xpy contacted fbi etc to find out for real if its connected

on a additional note:
anyone notice that the supposed hack source is running coinstand 0.1.0
the first time it was launched to the public on the official coinstand.com domain was 0.0.9 which can be seen in archive.today. is this the old dev server Mr. Garbanzo had (and forgot to remove page testing after giving it to some hacker to use) and is running the last version supplied to him by Adam? can you shine some light which was the last version your devs worked on

the current iteration doesnt have any version numbering

In terms of the version number the 0.1.0 was the second devs work. And as for who had direct access to that account and AWS... the account was not setup by us nor did we own it.

I'd like to the FBI round all of you guys up and the sooner the better.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 07:29:35 PM

So if an early version of Coinstand was developed by you then handed over to another team - is that how the SSH key got there?
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:34:14 PM

So if an early version of Coinstand was developed by you then handed over to another team - is that how the SSH key got there?

That still doesn't explain how they got the passphrase. Unless they guessed it or it didn't have a passphrase.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 07:39:13 PM

That still doesn't explain how they got the passphrase. Unless they guessed it or it didn't have a passphrase.

Pfffft... who uses passphrases. The whole point of using public key auth is to not have a password. /s
CoinFire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 07:39:19 PM

We've been pursuing legal options against ViK at Badbitcoin.org and asked our friends at a three letter organization for help in contacting him.

You read gethashing and found out that someone confused Rami's girlfriend for ViK?  I invite you Coin Fire to come to NY and have dinner with this mysterious person you are pursuing legal options against.  In person.  Possibly even to inspect "her" computer.   Since your information is from three letter agencies and not from a random post on gethashing you will have no reason to refuse this request?  Shall I pay for the tickets myself?

I'm more inclined to believe the people sorting through hundreds of thousands of documents and literal using a wall of connections than Internet conjecture.

I didn't say its Rami's girlfriend. Best I can tell GAW has more than one "marketing coordinator". This list alone shows four people using that "title" and only one of them not a contractor.

Josh used email accounts not in that dump and the government already has them.

Why does GAW give contractors official titles and have several with same position names.

I'll gladly meet anyone. Especially if paid for.

I know this one thing to be true. People who think they are going to get away with this are wrong.

More draft subpoenas came in today and people posting here thinking that because they talked to one agency and turned over stuff that they are suddenly excluded from other agencies actions are dead wrong.

The stack of subpoenas going out now is getting pretty hefty and some people should really lawyer up more.

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:40:54 PM

I think Garza is a crook and hope Paycoin goes down but I dislike how Coinfire is playing Batman by working with government agencies who would love to crack down on ALL crypto and are finding their excuse in Garza's operations.

Memo to coinfire, You're not real journalists and you certainly aren't real cops.
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 07:42:29 PM

I'm more inclined to believe the people sorting through hundreds of thousands of documents and literal using a wall of connections than Internet conjecture.

I didn't say its Rami's girlfriend. Best I can tell GAW has more than one "marketing coordinator". This list alone shows four people using that "title" and only one of them not a contractor.

Why does GAW give contractors official titles and have several with same position names.

I know this one thing to be true. People who think they are going to get away with this are wrong.

More draft subpoenas came in today and people posting here thinking that because they talked to one agency and turned over stuff that they are suddenly excluded from other agencies actions are dead wrong.

The stack of subpoenas going out now is getting pretty hefty and some people should really lawyer up more.

Oh that works.  I suppose you didn't mention a "name" so it's all good.  I look forward to you finding a definitive link and letting us all know what the documents and subpoena's show as the real ViK the dick badbitcoin shill.   Apologies for the confusion.

Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:43:40 PM

Someone speculated that the post where Garza talked about the github being compromised might have been the result of him hiring hackers and not being informed of their failure yet.

I laughed that off. It seemed too convoluted.

Turns out that's exactly what happened. Again. I never flippin' learn. In this story, the worst possible speculation, no matter how far-fetched, ends up being the truth.

You mean this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11170190#msg11170190

Anyone have the other screenshots where Homero claims at like 3AM that The PayCoin Foundation GitHub Repo was hacked?

He later retracted those statements.

Oddly enough just hours after the PayCoin declaration of Independence was posted a PayCoin Foundation email was hacked and the attacker attempted to reset the github account....

Someone alleged that Josh may have hired out hackers to take over the github repo and maybe they did not communicate their failure in time....  This would explain Garza's rash statements about the hack and his later retraction and flip flop on the issue.

http://0bin.net/paste/891elIruq2qQDkJC#HMUD4eOmS4lDmwY3Us0EkYwSbPYR3h9av7F5x+Gy04j

Or this?

http://www.neverobsolete.com/stories/victoria-vic-velcro-creator-of-velcro-covers-up-hack/

That would so fit with the Garzo way of life... remember that system that had people raving about it, except ... oops, it never went live... (I think it was FlashPay or something like that?)
Then there was all those automated "Thanks for the compliments" on that twitter account well after the products had quit being sold.
That guy lives in 4 dimensional crazy land.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:49:11 PM

Oh that works.  I suppose you didn't mention a "name" so it's all good.  I look forward to you finding a definitive link and letting us all know what the documents and subpoena's show as the real ViK the dick badbitcoin shill.   Apologies for the confusion.

What? No paid trip? Hmmmmph. Cancel James Brown. DAMN!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:55:31 PM

here is something thats dynamic on the site: ( i have no idea if your devs used some premade cart )
http://52.11.137.127/api/cart/count

to me it smells like a MD5 hash. since you have the sources you know what is being used as seed
check if its a match of your cartid generation, then you know its someone with sources and not some random dude on the internet who just cloned the site and put it up

us the general public wont know, could still be you, your devs, garza & co, etc
 Grin

Matlock

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:09:30 PM

here is something thats dynamic on the site: ( i have no idea if your devs used some premade cart )
http://52.11.137.127/api/cart/count

to me it smells like a MD5 hash. since you have the sources you know what is being used as seed
check if its a match of your cartid generation, then you know its someone with sources and not some random dude on the internet who just cloned the site and put it up

us the general public wont know, could still be you, your devs, garza & co, etc
 Grin

Thanks, ill check into it.
holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:15:52 PM

afk for 2 hours and we entered the 9th dimension.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:17:09 PM

Meanwhile, on Cryptsy: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/cryptsy/xpybtc

I see a cheap pump in the making here after this dumping. Real thin sell pressure taking up the vacuum left in the price drop from the latest dumpage. Hard to fathom that people are still putting up buy bids at all.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Matlock

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:20:11 PM

Meanwhile, on Cryptsy: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/cryptsy/xpybtc

https://i.imgur.com/stWVD9A.jpg

I see a cheap pump in the making here after this dumping. Real thin sell pressure taking up the vacuum left in the price drop from the latest dumpage. Hard to fathom that people are still putting up buy bids at all.

Are you suggesting you are about to buy XPY?Huh?
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:20:18 PM

http://talk.paycoin.com/discussion/812/wallet-paycoin-com-hacked-again-ticket-1206/p1

interesting. another real hack or veiled dump attempt?
Pages: « 1 ... 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 [1685] 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: