Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 [1645] 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376913 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:56:04 PM

5 thousand dollar btc bounty to anyone that gets reactor banned

So do you guys think someone made 5k in BTC ? - that reactor guy's account went dormant a week later. Maybe they paid him to go away?

Amazing thread, it just never ends, it's like the best drama reality-show going right now, and i'm hooked on more than one! Wink

What's my bounty? I'll go away for 500 BTC. Expect to see someone named "Thomas Paine" or such tomorrow though... Cool

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:01:58 PM

So do you guys think someone made 5k in BTC ? - that reactor guy's account went dormant a week later. Maybe they paid him to go away?

Amazing thread, it just never ends, it's like the best drama reality-show going right now, and i'm hooked on more than one! Wink

What's my bounty? I'll go away for 500 BTC. Expect to see someone named "Thomas Paine" or such tomorrow though... Cool

Hell, Paul, I'd tip you if you had it on your sig, i'm too lazy to look at so many profiles. scambusting is hard work! Wink

That said, yes I understand, but I meant maybe they paid him to STFU about anything more. We of all people know many people are not smart enough to realize they are being bullied, or just morally corrupt, and/or will cave to bully's agreements and such, right?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:05:50 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  I'm on the floor, what a nutjob !

I want you to start a campaign.  I want to hire people whose only job is to follow trolls around and ask for proof.

That's it, they will not be a shill, as they do not need to talk good about us. The only thing I want them to do is ask for evidence.

Whatever you need for a budget, it's yours. Just tell me the number.

Subject:    Re: I have a job for you
Date:    Tue, 25 Nov 2014 17:00:14 +0100
To:    Josh Garza <josh@btc.com>

Every post? They can sometimes make a 100 posts a day, iI don't think we can handle every single one.
I'll let them know and start doing it at once, I'll give you a sample how we handled this tomorrow and let you decide if that's satisfactory.

If I had ~3 BTC for my guys per month (1 BTC each) they could probably spend 2x more time on this than they are doing now. Don't send me anything yet until you see the results in the next 1-2 days and then decide.

On 25 11 2014 16:38 Josh Garza <josh@btc.com> wrote:

I don't care if people know, all their job is is ask for evidence. That's it. They say nothing else.

The point is not for the trolls. It's for new people looking.

I want every post a troll has made responded to. It's easy money, so there should no issues.

Let me know how much you need.

Sent from my mobile phone
    On Nov 25, 2014 10:34 AM, "EP" <xoanek@o2.pl> wrote:

I'll do what I can, but it's really hard to get people for such job, because we can't risk them going public with this offer.
        I'm sure I can get 2 or 3 guys that are posting for us at the moment to focus on asking for proof. We already did that in the reddit thread and the threads I showed you today in my previous email.
        If they agree to do it we won't need much cash, as they are taking just 0.5 BTC/a month for this (each). It's not a full time job for them they are posting for maybe 2 h a day at the moment.

Also let me know what to do with people asking for a spot in the campaign and those asking if they should sign up after the 1st of December. If we continue in January I can sign them up, if not I'll just inform them that December is our last month and close down after Dec 31st.

Dnia 25 11 2014 15:43 Josh Garza <josh@btc.com> wrote:

I want you to start a campaign.  I want to hire people whose only job is to follow trolls around and ask for proof.

That's it, they will not be a shill, as they do not need to talk good about us. The only thing I want them to do is ask for evidence.

I want this to happen for every single comment/claim a troll makes. And I want to go back to all the comments they have already made and do the same thing.

Call them truth seekers, does not matter to me. They only need to do one thing, ask for evidence.

“The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please tell us by return email and destroy this communication and any attachments from your system.”

“The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please tell us by return email and destroy this communication and any attachments from your system.”

bitillionaire

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 11:10:49 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  I'm on the floor, what a nutjob !

Subject:    Re: I have a job for you
Date:    Tue, 25 Nov 2014 17:00:14 +0100
To:    Josh Garza <josh@btc.com>

Every post? They can sometimes make a 100 posts a day, iI don't think we can handle every single one.
I'll let them know and start doing it at once, I'll give you a sample how we handled this tomorrow and let you decide if that's satisfactory.

If I had ~3 BTC for my guys per month (1 BTC each) they could probably spend 2x more time on this than they are doing now. Don't send me anything yet until you see the results in the next 1-2 days and then decide.

On 25 11 2014 16:38 Josh Garza <josh@btc.com> wrote:

I don't care if people know, all their job is is ask for evidence. That's it. They say nothing else.

The point is not for the trolls. It's for new people looking.

I want every post a troll has made responded to. It's easy money, so there should no issues.

Let me know how much you need.

On Nov 25, 2014 10:34 AM, "EP" <xoanek@o2.pl> wrote:

I'll do what I can, but it's really hard to get people for such job, because we can't risk them going public with this offer.
        I'm sure I can get 2 or 3 guys that are posting for us at the moment to focus on asking for proof. We already did that in the reddit thread and the threads I showed you today in my previous email.
        If they agree to do it we won't need much cash, as they are taking just 0.5 BTC/a month for this (each). It's not a full time job for them they are posting for maybe 2 h a day at the moment.

Also let me know what to do with people asking for a spot in the campaign and those asking if they should sign up after the 1st of December. If we continue in January I can sign them up, if not I'll just inform them that December is our last month and close down after Dec 31st.

Dnia 25 11 2014 15:43 Josh Garza <josh@btc.com> wrote:

I want this to happen for every single comment/claim a troll makes. And I want to go back to all the comments they have already made and do the same thing.

Call them truth seekers, does not matter to me. They only need to do one thing, ask for evidence.

Lifestyles of the dilusionally indebted and infamous.

Paul Revere

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:14:53 PM

For me on a personal level, seeing all of this proof that the assholes we all thought were paid shills sucking Homero's balls for a nickel were exactly that is extremely satisfying.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:19:21 PM

Are these the same guy? How did I miss this?

https://hashtalk.org/user/buckrogers

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=189967

also,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10208199#msg10208199

Indeed what an asshat.

For me on a personal level, seeing all of this proof that the assholes we all thought were paid shills sucking Homero's balls for a nickel were exactly that is extremely satisfying.

Absolutely. Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 11:29:14 PM

reactor was threatened as early as June and went silent for a bit. Not sure what happened in July though.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 11:32:43 PM

PSA from our friends over at GH: if you purchased GAW products using a credit card or a PayPal payment you may be eligible for a charge back. More info here:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/gaw-legal-credit-and-consumer-protection-rights-thread/2878
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:35:00 PM

PSA from our friends over at GH: if you purchased GAW products using a credit card or a PayPal payment you may be eligible for a charge back. More info here:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/gaw-legal-credit-and-consumer-protection-rights-thread/2878

Has that been added to the OP (post #1) yet?  maybe with big red letters :-)

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 11:43:31 PM

Soon (TM). I'm also trying to craft a semi-coherent sentence with all those keywords that have been floating around recently (hopefully Google will like that more than just a comma-separated list).
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:45:04 PM

anyone want a copy of homero's credit report?

Not really, but that's just my opinion.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:47:51 PM

Soon (TM). I'm also trying to craft a semi-coherent sentence with all those keywords that have been floating around recently (hopefully Google will like that more than just a comma-separated list).

As much as it gets used in this thread, I think you should also add how to enter the ASCII code for ™: Hold down the ALT key and enter "0153" on the numpad.  Grin

bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:51:51 PM

It's crazy how many of the most paranoid worst-case scenarios end up being reality in this story.

I feel dumb for ever falling for any of it.
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:01:26 AM

Can someone point me to that block of SEO words that suchmoon mentioned?  I'm tired and hoping someone remembers approx where it was?

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:01:54 AM

It's crazy how many of the most paranoid worst-case scenarios end up being reality in this story.

Wearing my untarnished tinfoil hat with pride. I have some more as yet unproven theories about this whole scam floating around still though. Chief among them is that the whole "hack/theft" of Paycoins/ Prime Controllers from Homero was nothing but smoke and mirrors with several goals in mind. I still do not buy the whole storyline put forward by Homero and the pack of criminals hand picked by him to take over Paycoin, and the employees who supposedly ripped him off. I am not buying that load of bullshit, WAY too convenient.

mike1234

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:02:58 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1033266.0
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:03:36 AM

If scam artists weren't good at what they do, we wouldn't need laws against them because everyone would just bust a gut laughing at them. Don't feel bad for falling for it... it's the same as not understanding how a magician makes stuff 'magical' looking happens... except that, instead of good spirited entertainment, garza's goal was to just stuffed his pants with other people money.

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 12:08:46 AM

Can someone point me to that block of SEO words that suchmoon mentioned?  I'm tired and hoping someone remembers approx where it was?

This?

GAWCEO, MrCEO, josg21, Homero Garza, Josh Garza, Homero Josh Garza, Homero Joshua Garza, H. Josh Garza, H. Joshua Garza, GAW Miners LLC, Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC, B.T.C. LLC, GAW HSI, GAW High Speed Internet, Geniuses at Work, GAW, ZenMiner, ZenCloud, Paycoin, Paybase, PayFlash, Hashlet, Hashstaker, Hashtalk, Mineral, Coinstand.

http://www.neverobsolete.com/important/homero-joshua-garza-aka-mr-scam-muggle/

Paul Revere

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:10:24 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 12:21:57 AM by Paul Revere

Well done, that piece of trash needs to be taken to the curb.

GAWCEO, MrCEO, josg21, Homero Garza, Josh Garza, Homero Josh Garza, Homero Joshua Garza, H. Josh Garza, H. Joshua Garza, GAW Miners LLC, Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC, B.T.C. LLC, GAW HSI, GAW High Speed Internet, Geniuses at Work, GAW, ZenMiner, ZenCloud, Paycoin, Paybase, PayFlash, Hashlet, Hashstaker, Hashtalk, Mineral, Coinstand. Scam Scammer Fraud

Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:11:24 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 12:21:36 AM by Buckeye2015

Can someone point me to that block of SEO words that suchmoon mentioned?  I'm tired and hoping someone remembers approx where it was?

This?

GAWCEO, MrCEO, josg21, Homero Garza, Josh Garza, Homero Josh Garza, Homero Joshua Garza, H. Josh Garza, H. Joshua Garza, GAW Miners LLC, Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC, B.T.C. LLC, GAW HSI, GAW High Speed Internet, Geniuses at Work, GAW, ZenMiner, ZenCloud, Paycoin, Paybase, PayFlash, Hashlet, Hashstaker, Hashtalk, Mineral, Coinstand.

http://www.neverobsolete.com/important/homero-joshua-garza-aka-mr-scam-muggle/
That must be it... if it is, then post #1 has it covered in spades.

Wasn't there another SEO list with stuff like scam in it?

Either way, sprinkled a bit of Garza SEO over on evil panda's thread... just spreadin' the luv :-)

Pages: « 1 ... 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 [1645] 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: