Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:02:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 [1647] 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376907 times)
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:05:37 AM

Dammit you guys need to stop posting so much while im at work!

On your last statement, I dont see my hand being stuck in a bucket of shit. I'm offering suggestions like many others have in this thread. I personally havent acted on anything and am not spending anymore time other than writing a bit on it.

Well I don't know about other people, but I have lost significant respect for your authority as I have seen your views unfold on this debacle. I hold litecoin and viewed you as one of the pillars of the crypto community.  That is no longer true.   (I guess this is the point where you call me a troll again!)

You know whats funny, I heard the same exact stuff when I helped out Dogecoin. But im still around and kicking!

And you've always been a troll /u/karljt but that doesn't mean I love you any less  Kiss

Okay... so... from an IRS perspective... how does a guy carrying only $13k in a bank account end of 2013 also carry $230k in note on a property + one or two exotic cars + Huh Can't imagine how that was even close to legit. If it was, he needs to quit screwing around with this crypto currency and sell budgeting advice.

He may have suckered enough folks to pay for the $75k planes, $2k/night hotels, $2k/day car rentals, $160k 'gift' from Elon... and have an extension in for this year... but... wow... this guy really is a total scum bag. I hope if the IRS takes note, they go back 7 years in his history just for the fun of it.

It is very possible he hid his assets in GAW so it wouldnt be him but the company that would pay for stuff.

I see some apples and oranges mixups going on with the discussion about proposals to seize Josh's Paycoins. The bit where Josh posted the hardly intelligible rambling about stealing tv's had to do with the coins he said were stolen from him. What Mage is suggesting be done is to seize Paycoins that were created as part of Paycoin and have been Josh's property ever since. You either respect property rights or you don't. Whatever you think of Josh personally he owns millions of Paycoins- he did not steal them. If people are stupid enough to buy into a crypto coin where one guy owns damned near all of them that is their choice. Josh dumping the coins into markets is also probably not actually illegal- it is just a breach of trust on his part because he said he would not do that. Unethical and underhanded, but probably not actually illegal. What exactly would be the "charge" laid against Josh to justify seizing his coins and destroying them? If I were him and it happened to me I would sue, seriously. There are lots of crimes involved in this whole fraud scheme, but Josh creating millions of Paycoins and putting them in his own wallet is not one of them. Then, on top of that, if there really were such a seize&burn action against Josh- how does anybody know if he was not actually the one behind it? Letting a few million Paycoins get burned would make him look like a victim, AND perhaps remove some of the shit stain of Josh from Paycoin- but who knows how many coins he protected from being seized? Letting a shitload of XPY get burned so that the other millions he has hidden are worth way more would be a HUGE fucking win for Josh. The plan to seize and burn Josh's coins is so ill thought out and illogical there are giant holes in it wherever you look. If you want to get back at Josh, let Paycoin dive into the Satoshi price level. Don't salvage the fucking coin for him for fuck's sake- cmon- you think he doesn't want that?

The apples and oranges was when I suggested to removed the prime controllers and you jumped on my ass like a wild orangutan about burning coins specifically (which is primarily not what I suggested, but I did suggest to burn the coins within the PC's). You were the one who drug the entire "burn all the coins!" confusion in here. However you asked how it could have been done and I laid out a few examples.

What I may not know and I guess I still dont is if those PC's contain customer funds or are they isolated. However, find me one person not intimately involved in this scheme that owns a PC (because I doubt there is one).

And FYI, Vericoin forked their entire network when Mintpal was hacked in order to reverse/blacklist the coins that were stolen. This was of course before moolah bought them and turned it into a ginormous cluster eff.

At this point its just best we drop this discussion because we are obviously missing each others points here. Hell I was one of if not the most well known individual to call this out months ago. the only thing you can be upset with me is just being a nice guy for wanting to help.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:09:00 AM

Is BTClend beloning to Garza or is it a private owned LLC

It is owned by Cmilian (Carmelo Milian- in Spain I think) , but he was backed by Garza from it's inception. Now BTClend magically has access to a couple of Prime Controllers to prop up the recently acquired XPYstaker business (Who paid??), which appears to be a Ponzi scam with a twist. Without Gara BTClend would not exist, and anybody who has been following this dirtbag knows that he never does anything unless he gets a piece of it.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:09:34 AM

A bit of humor here where the scumbags thought that Suchmoon might be the "woman" Stacey Tenen (Rootdude):

Something else that is proven by these Emails is that Luke Rusten is not the nice innocent guy everyone seems to believe. He is actively and gleefully trying to hunt down a customer (Suchmoon) so that he can be criminally harassed, or worse. Fuck him, he is as big of a piece of trash as the rest of those criminals.

You seriously never go outside do you?    Really the amount of time you spend here is well passed obsessive.   The amount of post and hours of the day are pretty much almost 24/7.  Its down right just pathetic at this point.   Seriously,  Go outside See the Sun.  Meet a Girl,  Something but for fuck sake Get a Life,  24/7 on the pc cant be good for your health.  I worried about you!  

Toodles.  Look forward to my picture Smiley
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:11:16 AM

Dammit you guys need to stop posting so much while im at work!

On your last statement, I dont see my hand being stuck in a bucket of shit. I'm offering suggestions like many others have in this thread. I personally havent acted on anything and am not spending anymore time other than writing a bit on it.

Well I don't know about other people, but I have lost significant respect for your authority as I have seen your views unfold on this debacle. I hold litecoin and viewed you as one of the pillars of the crypto community.  That is no longer true.   (I guess this is the point where you call me a troll again!)

You know whats funny, I heard the same exact stuff when I helped out Dogecoin. But im still around and kicking!

And you've always been a troll /u/karljt but that doesn't mean I love you any less  Kiss

Okay... so... from an IRS perspective... how does a guy carrying only $13k in a bank account end of 2013 also carry $230k in note on a property + one or two exotic cars + Huh Can't imagine how that was even close to legit. If it was, he needs to quit screwing around with this crypto currency and sell budgeting advice.

He may have suckered enough folks to pay for the $75k planes, $2k/night hotels, $2k/day car rentals, $160k 'gift' from Elon... and have an extension in for this year... but... wow... this guy really is a total scum bag. I hope if the IRS takes note, they go back 7 years in his history just for the fun of it.

It is very possible he hid his assets in GAW so it wouldnt be him but the company that would pay for stuff.

I see some apples and oranges mixups going on with the discussion about proposals to seize Josh's Paycoins. The bit where Josh posted the hardly intelligible rambling about stealing tv's had to do with the coins he said were stolen from him. What Mage is suggesting be done is to seize Paycoins that were created as part of Paycoin and have been Josh's property ever since. You either respect property rights or you don't. Whatever you think of Josh personally he owns millions of Paycoins- he did not steal them. If people are stupid enough to buy into a crypto coin where one guy owns damned near all of them that is their choice. Josh dumping the coins into markets is also probably not actually illegal- it is just a breach of trust on his part because he said he would not do that. Unethical and underhanded, but probably not actually illegal. What exactly would be the "charge" laid against Josh to justify seizing his coins and destroying them? If I were him and it happened to me I would sue, seriously. There are lots of crimes involved in this whole fraud scheme, but Josh creating millions of Paycoins and putting them in his own wallet is not one of them. Then, on top of that, if there really were such a seize&burn action against Josh- how does anybody know if he was not actually the one behind it? Letting a few million Paycoins get burned would make him look like a victim, AND perhaps remove some of the shit stain of Josh from Paycoin- but who knows how many coins he protected from being seized? Letting a shitload of XPY get burned so that the other millions he has hidden are worth way more would be a HUGE fucking win for Josh. The plan to seize and burn Josh's coins is so ill thought out and illogical there are giant holes in it wherever you look. If you want to get back at Josh, let Paycoin dive into the Satoshi price level. Don't salvage the fucking coin for him for fuck's sake- cmon- you think he doesn't want that?

The apples and oranges was when I suggested to removed the prime controllers and you jumped on my ass like a wild orangutan about burning coins specifically (which is primarily not what I suggested, but I did suggest to burn the coins within the PC's). You were the one who drug the entire "burn all the coins!" confusion in here. However you asked how it could have been done and I laid out a few examples.

What I may not know and I guess I still dont is if those PC's contain customer funds or are they isolated. However, find me one person not intimately involved in this scheme that owns a PC (because I doubt there is one).

And FYI, Vericoin forked their entire network when Mintpal was hacked in order to reverse/blacklist the coins that were stolen. This was of course before moolah bought them and turned it into a ginormous cluster eff.

At this point its just best we drop this discussion because we are obviously missing each others points here. Hell I was one of if not the most well known individual to call this out months ago. the only thing you can be upset with me is just being a nice guy for wanting to help.

I do not care about the semantics games you want to play. You are suggesting something that makes no sense unless you have some monetary interest in doing so. That is all I need to know.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
kupan787

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:13:38 AM

A bit of humor here where the scumbags thought that Suchmoon might be the "woman" Stacey Tenen (Rootdude):

Something else that is proven by these Emails is that Luke Rusten is not the nice innocent guy everyone seems to believe. He is actively and gleefully trying to hunt down a customer (Suchmoon) so that he can be criminally harassed, or worse. Fuck him, he is as big of a piece of trash as the rest of those criminals.

You seriously never go outside do you?    Really the amount of time you spend here is well passed obsessive.   The amount of post and hours of the day are pretty much almost 24/7.  Its down right just pathetic at this point.   Seriously,  Go outside See the Sun.  Meet a Girl,  Something but for fuck sake Get a Life,  24/7 on the pc cant be good for your health.  I worried about you!  

Hows that laptop doing you got for shilling from Josh Coinstand?
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:15:31 AM

HG: If I go out and meet girls, do you think I should tell my wife?

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:16:59 AM

https://i.imgur.com/C9eAb4W.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/AAOwM2U.jpg

well well well look what crawled out of its hole

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
kupan787

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:17:09 AM

A couple of things I've wondered, for those of you that are scouring the email trove...

• Was there ever any talk about SHA-256 for the Prime Hashlets?
  • Was there ever any talk about how the boosters worked (like double dip, etc)? I know it was all virtual, but would be interesting to see some kind of talk about it.
  • Was there ever any talk about hashbase?

I know there was a lot of hype/talk about these over on hash talk by Josh back in the day. Just curious if any of it was shot around vas email, or was it all just Josh being Josh?
TheMage

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:17:13 AM

I do not care about the semantics games you want to play. You are suggesting something that makes no sense unless you have some monetary interest in doing so. That is all I need to know.

Monetary interest? Are you are Josh's payroll now too?

I have zero interest in getting paid to help, I really don't care what is done with the suggestions I make. You are the one making a mountain out of a molehill for whatever reason (I mean aside at this point of just trolling me which is fairly obvious).

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:21:43 AM

I have zero interest in getting paid to help, I really don't care what is done with the suggestions I make. You are the one making a mountain out of a molehill for whatever reason (I mean aside at this point of just trolling me which is fairly obvious).

You insist that you wish to "fix" Paycoin out of the goodness of your heart and say that it has nothing to do with money. My father told me long ago "If someone tells you something is "not about the money", you can bet your ass it's about the money". This has proven to to be sage advice. Now you are starting to sound exactly like the paid GAW shills being exposed in these pages, accusing me of being what you most likely are.

ladrx

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:24:45 AM

MrCeo showing a clear understanding of his own operations:

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
ladrx

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:27:45 AM

Homero just got his Coinstand invite today? Who does this retard think he is kidding?

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Hellsgremlin

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:35:20 AM

What was that about me being better then you at the internet & gaining something from spending 1/16th of the time you do online?

Ohh & you got it wrong.

It was

1x Laptop
2x Xbox Ones
1 Amd CPU
1 Touchscreen monitor
2x Xbox One controlers
1 Air Mouse
Yup,  Was more then 1k in stuff since I gave them honesty about what i actually received then still pushed my extra orders through.

Total cost to me... About $37.00  Wait nvm Free because I ROI'd 3 months before coinstand existed.    

Now lets focus on my Ponzi that is now 100% Paid & how im going to jail.... That was a fun game!

Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:35:44 AM

Wut?  I'm practically a noob on this stuff and I can manage to get a wallet address... what's the link to the thread... is he THAT DUMB that he can't create an address in his own coin? If that's the case, then this guy needs more than an English tutor.. he needs a fundamental, grade school logic tutor to even hope to rise up to the level of us Muggles...

Pshhhhtttt.... an you guys called him a muggle! For SHAME!

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:38:26 AM

What was that about me being better then you at the internet & gaining something from spending 1/16th of the time you do online?

Ohh  your got it wrong.

It was

1x Laptop
2x Xbox Ones
1 Amd CPU
1 Touchscreen monitor
2x Xbox One controlers
1 Air Mouse
Yup,  Was more then 1k in stuff since I gave them honesty about what i actually received then still pushed my extra orders through.

Total cost to me... About $37.00  Wait nvm Free because I ROI'd 3 months before coinstand existed.    

Now lets focus on my Ponzi that is now 100% Paid & how im going to jail.... That was a fun game!

That is a lot of gifts to declare on your tax return. Or are you going to claim it as income, which is probably more accurate?

TheMage

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:38:42 AM

You insist that you wish to "fix" Paycoin out of the goodness of your heart and say that it has nothing to do with money. My father told me long ago "If someone tells you something is "not about the money", you can bet your ass it's about the money". This has proven to to be sage advice. Now you are starting to sound exactly like the paid GAW shills being exposed in these pages, accusing me of being what you most likely are.

Yes, thats exactly what I am saying. Whats wrong with helping people? Has it occurred to you that not everyone is motivated by money? I do not get paid a penny for any of the work I do with Litecoin or anything else. Nor do really own any crypto at this point (not that I had much to begin with). I had some wrapped up in an investment that looks to be turning into a scam and the last bit I had I donated to Seansoutpost.

I know its really hard to believe, but money is not a motivational factor for everyone. Some of us have a passion for what we do and love doing it. If you dont believe me, feel free to ask people who really do know me if I am the type thats is financially motivated.

mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:44:56 AM

PSA from our friends over at GH: if you purchased GAW products using a credit card or a PayPal payment you may be eligible for a charge back. More info here:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/gaw-legal-credit-and-consumer-protection-rights-thread/2878

There is your international/interstate fraud charges for sure... just one of the slam dunk charges against GAWS/Garza I can see on the way.

That is why I am pretty certain there are more agencies than just the SEC looking at this situation.
Hellsgremlin

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:46:16 AM

Ohh  your got it wrong.

It was

1x Laptop
2x Xbox Ones
1 Amd CPU
1 Touchscreen monitor
2x Xbox One controlers
1 Air Mouse

That is a lot of gifts to declare on your tax return. Or are you going to claim it as income, which is probably more accurate?

They were purchases.... You already know this from my post on HT where it shows my order list.   Sorry to disappoint.  PS,  I get a hefty tax return every year.  Probably because I use Line 6 on my W4 and give a extra $40.00 every week to the man...... Just in case!

I'm slightly more intelligent then you give me credit for.  

But only slightly!
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:47:38 AM

Yes, thats exactly what I am saying. Whats wrong with helping people? Has it occurred to you that not everyone is motivated by money? I do not get paid a penny for any of the work I do with Litecoin or anything else. Nor do really own any crypto at this point (not that I had much to begin with). I had some wrapped up in an investment that looks to be turning into a scam and the last bit I had I donated to Seansoutpost.

I know its really hard to believe, but money is not a motivational factor for everyone. Some of us have a passion for what we do and love doing it. If you dont believe me, feel free to ask people who really do know me if I am the type thats is financially motivated.

Here is what I know:

A: You have a deep knowledge of crypto and have been intimately involved with it for a long time, particularly Litecoin.
B: The suggestions you have for "fixing" Paycoin are completely absurd and will without a doubt inflict massive damage to crypto, which is what you claim to be trying to prevent.
C: You say that you have no monetary interest in "fixing" Paycoin.

Those three things do not add up, plain and simple. I think you are trying to play me for a fool by saying that they do.

ladrx

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:53:20 AM

Wut?  I'm practically a noob on this stuff and I can manage to get a wallet address... what's the link to the thread... is he THAT DUMB that he can't create an address in his own coin? If that's the case, then this guy needs more than an English tutor.. he needs a fundamental, grade school logic tutor to even hope to rise up to the level of us Muggles...

Pshhhhtttt.... an you guys called him a muggle! For SHAME!

I think this pretty much sums up Homero's prior working knowledge of paycoin's mechanics:

Pages: « 1 ... 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 [1647] 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: