Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:39:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 [1686] 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:24:43 PM

Meanwhile, on Cryptsy: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/cryptsy/xpybtc

I see a cheap pump in the making here after this dumping. Real thin sell pressure taking up the vacuum left in the price drop from the latest dumpage. Hard to fathom that people are still putting up buy bids at all.

Are you suggesting you are about to buy XPY?Huh?

Uh, I am not the one doing the dumping and corresponding pumping to recover the lost price afterwards. Unless, of course you think I am Josh, or You, or Joe, or Matt, with Millions of XPY and some Paycoin Shitting Machines and I am under DEEP cover here...  Roll Eyes

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:30:11 PM

https://i.imgur.com/stWVD9A.jpg

I see a cheap pump in the making here after this dumping. Real thin sell pressure taking up the vacuum left in the price drop from the latest dumpage. Hard to fathom that people are still putting up buy bids at all.

Uh, I am not the one doing the dumping and corresponding pumping to recover the lost price afterwards. Unless, of course you think I am Josh, or You, or Joe, or Matt, with Millions of XPY and some Paycoin Shitting Machines and I am under DEEP cover here...  Roll Eyes

I just spit water through my nose. I don't care who you are; that's funny right thar!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:30:24 PM

Is the the first admission by Homero that Matlack was involved in Coinstand development?

Yeah we helped with coinstand... I didn't get paid for it. Devs did.. We got involved because we where under the impression that he was going to supply a real fiat backing to the project and run the "Honor Program" through it.  At that point i was dumb enough to think some version of the CAF existed.

were you ever given an explanation for what Josh/GAW/you/anyone would do with the coins that they paid (accepted) $20 for? IT's never made sense and if you never thought to ask that question I'm not sure why anyone would trust you to "fix" anything.
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:32:24 PM

We've been pursuing legal options against ViK at Badbitcoin.org and asked our friends at a three letter organization for help in contacting him.

We have since learned... he is a she.

She is employed by GAW Miners as a "Marketing Coordinator".

I think Garza is a crook and hope Paycoin goes down but I dislike how Coinfire is playing Batman by working with government agencies who would love to crack down on ALL crypto and are finding their excuse in Garza's operations.

Memo to coinfire, You're not real journalists and you certainly aren't real cops.

You can be forgiven for not following along 100% in this saga, but Coinfire.io was hacked repeatedly, and its editor and some writers were threatened and stalked (my words; actual facts as I understand it was dead rabbits were sent).

Coinfire's Mike (I believe the owner of the BTC handle) has said that he, and the persons at CF who were threatened, will no longer write articles due to the fact that they have been actively assisting with the investigation in order to protect their own lives and well being.

It is hard to argue with that, and the fact that they have (at least ostensibly) walled off the folks involved in the investigation for journalistic credibility purposes shows they follow basic journalistic ethics. 

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
recon_eric

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:34:03 PM

it would make perfect sense miavitor. to gain back his control
i hope team xpy contacted fbi etc to find out for real if its connected

on a additional note:
anyone notice that the supposed hack source is running coinstand 0.1.0
the first time it was launched to the public on the official coinstand.com domain was 0.0.9 which can be seen in archive.today. is this the old dev server Mr. Garbanzo had (and forgot to remove page testing after giving it to some hacker to use) and is running the last version supplied to him by Adam? can you shine some light which was the last version your devs worked on

the current iteration doesnt have any version numbering

http://52.11.137.127/#/aboutus was this address in the original beta release? if i remember right there was no contact info in the public beta. if that is correct then that should narrow the possible hack sources down to handful of people. my memory could be wrong tho. maybe someone archived the 0.0.9

The FBI has been contacted.

In terms of the version number the 0.1.0 was the second devs work. And as for who had direct access to that account and AWS... the account was not setup by us nor did we own it.

I am issuing a challenge to Team XPY (or whoever the hell is in charge this week.)

1.You recently mentioned "Security Team", seeing as how you've never publicly discussed having one before, when did this team come into play? Who are they?
2. How many security audits have been performed by an EXTERNAL entity? ie NOT a person otherwise associated with this project in any way shape or form? If ANY have been performed, there should be reports? How on earth did a "malicious SSH key" remain behind on your server? Please enlighten us.
3. What measures are being taken to secure the web app? The infrastructure? Nothing has been published as far as following industry best practices, least privilege, credential accountability, defense in depth, NOTHING. Security isn't a marketing tactic, it's a way of doing things right. EXAMPLE.
4. What insurances are in place for the seemingly inevitable occasion that an attacker cleans out the entire hot wallet or wreaks havoc on the application databases?

Please, answer these questions, not for me (because I have nothing at stake in your scheme), but for the last remaining folks who are TRUSTING YOU with their "money".

Feel free to answer here or here.
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:34:56 PM

Has anybody else noticed Jonah Dorman's advert at the bottom of his posts?   LMFAO.   I wouldn't trust you with a garden lawn.
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 08:39:31 PM

Has anybody else noticed Jonah Dorman's advert at the bottom of his posts?   LMFAO.   I wouldn't trust you with a garden lawn.

That's not an advert.   And why would you trust me?

ladrx

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:41:37 PM

Hey, while you're here, would you mind explaining how a humble church pastor managed to scare up hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy prime controllers? You wouldn't have misappropriated your churches' funds by any chance? Surely as a "man of god", that would be deplorable. Right?

Sure,

As ive stated publicly before. It was a group purchase with multiple friends and family (some even used portion of retirement funds).  Absolutely no funds from any organization including my church were used.

Congratulations on scamming your friends and family, then, I guess. You're a real stand-up dude.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:47:51 PM

Hey, while you're here, would you mind explaining how a humble church pastor managed to scare up hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy prime controllers? You wouldn't have misappropriated your churches' funds by any chance? Surely as a "man of god", that would be deplorable. Right?

Sure,

As ive stated publicly before. It was a group purchase with multiple friends and family (some even used portion of retirement funds).  Absolutely no funds from any organization including my church were used.

Congratulations on scamming your friends and family, then, I guess. You're a real stand-up dude.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:51:03 PM

Some hashtards are complaining about the price, writing about how many XPY they bought for 10-12 dollars each. There's that one guy who owns 3000. I can't feel sorry for them anymore. They had plenty of time to get out. And they're still not dumping. Soon XPY will be worth 1 satoshi.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:53:57 PM

some comic relief for today:
hey everyone, meet mini-garza!  Grin
crowdfunded blender + quit 5-6 times now and comes back everytime to drain more cash out of xpy community + gets mad when people dont use his coupon codes (stock going bad?)

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:58:04 PM

Some hashtards are complaining about the price, writing about how many XPY they bought for 10-12 dollars each. There's that one guy who owns 3000. I can't feel sorry for them anymore. They had plenty of time to get out. And they're still not dumping. Soon XPY will be worth 1 satoshi.

Oh shit - HODOR!!!! Lost coins!!??! Oh noes!!!  Huh

https://hashtalk.org/topic/36953/coins-lost/2

(Team paycoin will fix it all, no worries)!  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:00:04 PM

It is safe to assume, however, that the angle of the camera and or lack of proper lighting may have been used to conceal the true scale of the (actual) mining operation.

As someone else mentioned, what is so amazing is how many of the educated guesses, "FUD", and speculation on this thread turned out to be 100% spot on (including the fact you mentioned above).

Eric, prior to the 5 Ph/s (or was it 4.5 Ph/s? whatever ..) order from Bitmain, what was the actual scope of the scrypt and sha256 operation?  That is an important question and nowhere in any of the email leaks or elsewhere have I seen any firm numbers.  Assuming you are coming clean as you now seem to be, you must have some pretty good idea about the hash rates that were in existence in September/October/November while the whole hashlet thing was getting pumped.

prior to the 5 Ph/s (or was it 4.5 Ph/s? whatever ..) order from Bitmain, what was the actual scope of the scrypt and sha256 operation?

I honestly have no idea. I was never given those numbers nor were they available to me. At this point, it would make no difference to me to share them if I did know so I have no reason to withhold it.

What I do know, from things he said internally, is that JG's "strategy" did not involve a 1:1 ratio of 'hash rate sold' versus 'hash rate in stock'. Fractional Reserve, as it's called.

EDIT: If I had to GUESS, I'd guess about 1 to 1.5 PH at the peak of the operation.*

*This is a GUESS and is strictly based on my own indirect observations.

Based on actual measured usage of ~1.2MW per hour over 23 days at that site I would concur with your estimation of between 1-1.5 PHs under the assumption that the lighting, servers, switches, and air handling equipment was on that same feed.  If not, then My estimation would be between 1.2-1.6 PHs, assuming average efficiency of equipment in that picture.

This space not for rent...
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:00:31 PM

yeah, I heard the new devs are awesome!  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:06:53 PM

yeah, I heard the new devs are awesome!  Grin

Shooor! We'll find your coins. Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck!

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 09:07:02 PM

Paul Revere

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:14:39 PM

NO SOUP FOR YOU! GET OUT!

https://hashtalk.org/topic/36954/we-all-understand-that-the-coin-is-dead-yes/30
Archive: https://archive.is/3j1mZ

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:17:31 PM

made me giggle  Grin

the sad truth is this:

HODLERs are already DEAD! and now the few people deeply involved are trying to find the life boats. Garza is going down tho  Grin
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:17:59 PM

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
KeyserSoze

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:20:12 PM

...You can find videos of more attractive people...

What is more attractive to one may not be to another. This, my good man, is the spice of life.

I used to day trade Bitcoin successfully. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
Pages: « 1 ... 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 [1686] 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: