Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:02:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 [1708] 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376924 times)
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 06:52:43 PM

Every single company and person is running from paycoin. Yet cryptsy is partnering up. Odd?

coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:53:30 PM

Well I did not know they had a prime Controller but prior to that I dealt with the exchange for months and never had one problem,actually found them quite good

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:53:41 PM

Well this has backfired

The points I do want to make

1. We never wanted to profit off the prime node. And made it a point to make our addresses public so everyone could verify that

2. We wanted to give the people a vote. Currently its all ran by gaw and the paycoin foundation as well as other unknown parties. I think we can all agree its been a mess. We hoped this would at least give our users a say in what happens. As keeping our customers happy is the number one goal. Our vote essentially goes with the community

3. Any step paycoin takes that distances itself from gaw is a good step in my opinion. The keys were not going to be removed from the code so why not make it public and show people they now can verify those 3 controllers aren't dumping their coins. And now that we have a vote thats one vote in your favor towards removing them from the codebase all together as well as any other unknown controllers

Regardless. The overall feedback has been negative. We are open to any suggestions as to what to do with the controller. The only way cryptsy was going to benefit from this situation is if some good comes out of us having the controller in the communities eyes.

We wont be taking any more controllers that are offered to us

The person who has put the most Paycoin through Cryptsy BY FAR is GAW/Homero Joshua Fucking Garza. HE is the majority of the Paycoin "community" on Cryptsy, and you sit here saying that you plan on giving Paycoins back to Garza, while in the same breath you say it has NOTHING TO DO WITH GAW or GARZA???  Fuck That and Fuck You, Motherfucker. Quit trying to play everyone for fools.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:53:47 PM

Well this has backfired

1. We never wanted to profit off the prime node. And made it a point to make our addresses public so everyone could verify that

2. We wanted to give the people a vote. Currently its all ran by gaw and the paycoin foundation as well as other unknown parties. I think we can all agree its been a mess. We hoped this would at least give our users a say in what happens. As keeping our customers happy is the number one goal. Our vote essentially goes with the community

3. Any step paycoin takes that distances itself from gaw is a good step in my opinion. The keys were not going to be removed from the code so why not make it public and show people they now can verify those 3 controllers aren't dumping their coins. And now that we have a vote thats one vote in your favor towards removing them from the codebase all together as well as any other unknown controllers

Regardless. The overall feedback has been negative. We are open to any suggestions as to what to do with the controller. The only way cryptsy was going to benefit from this situation is if some good comes out of us having the controller in the communities eyes.

It backfired because when it was apparent that XPY was slowly dropping into the abis of single satoshi 'valued' coins Craptsy, one of the largest if not the largest exchanges, jumped into and not out of the XPY boat.

As a business you should understand that unbalanced hyperinflation hurts, not helps the people.

This space not for rent...
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 06:54:01 PM

this will harm cryptsy exchange , it's going viral already.

I thought they were close to delist poopcoin and now they're heavily involved in the fraudulent scheme. WoW

That sounds soo genuine... Roll Eyes

Remember when I tried to inform you about the cryptsy gang faked IFC vs IFCv2/COL vs ADT war/drama ?

And how this Paycoin vs Paycon was the same people running the same scheme ?

mudder, Bitpop aka Bitbop, Cresty.. this will all tie back to you someday..

I always suspected the motives of some of these posters, tbh..

Its your typical case of "Problem, Reaction, Solution"

They created this problem (which brought on a 1700 page reaction) so they could line themselves up and our crypto warriors defending us from the evil Shitcoin empire.

cryyptc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:55:04 PM

The CTO of Cryptsy is really well-spoken. From an old post:

There's something hilarious about the Chief Technology Officer of a financial services company saying "I have a duty to protect your shit".

Mullick is a known & seasoned scammer i've caught with him skimming before!!! ...watch him move your coins lolzzz!!! :-) trust me haha ====> CRYPTSY IS DOOMED!!!

I have never scammed anyone. The fact that you have the balls to lie like that angers me. Congrats on being the first on my ignore list

yes you have ===> check yourself we have peeps on the case in boca raton,,, i think you know exactLy who this is!!!  go back under the rock you came from~~QUACK QUACK QUACK *poof!*
I'm kind of curious about this, explain the situation where he scammed anyone?

you must be new around here!~>  i used to be cryptsy's biggest promoter ... they exiled me when i asked for a audit of my trades ... Shocked

So mullick is a scammer because you want an audit of your trades yet havent received it? Also, can you post some screenshots/links of evidence for this 'exilation' you received?

LOL the ball is in their court i'm really surprised the SEC has not shut down cryptsy ..i guess them complying with the states' request for users' personal information was enough to give them more time? i call it a phishing scam of epic purportions... stay chuned kidzzz

You're making these claims, yet have nothing to back them. I cannot back someone who cannot prove guiltyness. Cryptsy is alive today and thriving because they do comply with US regulatory law and spend a LOT of money to stay on top of it as bitcoin is new concept to law. The SEC has not shut them down, because they aren't doing anything illegal in the first place. Audits for users, theres a tool for that if you were not aware, you don't have to ask for it in support.

you obviously have little experience with cryptsy.

They LOCKED MY ACCOUNT AND DENIED MY REQUEST!!!!

ASK HORUS MULLICK OR ANY OF THESE ASSCLOWNS!!!

THEY DO NOT LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH!!!! :-)

THEY CANNOT DEAL WITH REALITY!!!!

rant on rant off~~~~

xpy latest scam

We locked you out because you were posting links to cocaine laced tea in the chatbox. You got every coin we ever owed you. We created the reports tool out of your request for trade history. Although its down right now

Ever since you have jumped on any occasion to call us scammers

LOL SO YOU ADMIT YOU LOCKED MY ACCOUNTS? Smiley THIS IS GETTING GOOD!!!

Yes after you removed your coins. Back on ignore. I just wanted to clear that up

YOU KNOW FOR A FACT I WAS NOT THE USER WHO INTRODUCED THAT SITE LINK ! YOU HAVE SOME NERVE TRYING TO USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE FOR YOUR INABILTY TO PRODUCE THE RECORDS OF MY TRADES!!!===> THIS SHOWS WHAT KIND OF A DIRTBAG YOU ARE!!! GO CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR HOLE *POUNDING THE TABLE*
cryyptc

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:59:37 PM

There's something hilarious about the Chief Technology Officer of a financial services company saying "I have a duty to protect your shit".

Mullick is a known & seasoned scammer i've caught with him skimming before!!! ...watch him move your coins lolzzz!!! :-) trust me haha ====> CRYPTSY IS DOOMED!!!

I have never scammed anyone. The fact that you have the balls to lie like that angers me. Congrats on being the first on my ignore list

yes you have ===> check yourself we have peeps on the case in boca raton,,, i think you know exactLy who this is!!!  go back under the rock you came from~~QUACK QUACK QUACK *poof!*

you must be new around here!~>  i used to be cryptsy's biggest promoter ... they exiled me when i asked for a audit of my trades ... Shocked

So mullick is a scammer because you want an audit of your trades yet havent received it? Also, can you post some screenshots/links of evidence for this 'exilation' you received?

LOL the ball is in their court i'm really surprised the SEC has not shut down cryptsy ..i guess them complying with the states' request for users' personal information was enough to give them more time? i call it a phishing scam of epic purportions... stay chuned kidzzz

You're making these claims, yet have nothing to back them. I cannot back someone who cannot prove guiltyness. Cryptsy is alive today and thriving because they do comply with US regulatory law and spend a LOT of money to stay on top of it as bitcoin is new concept to law. The SEC has not shut them down, because they aren't doing anything illegal in the first place. Audits for users, theres a tool for that if you were not aware, you don't have to ask for it in support.

rant on rant off~~~~

xpy latest scam

I do have a little bit of experience. Check my email on the left under my name. I'm a full-time dev for Cryptsy. Coming from a dedicated user since the opening month of Cryptsy to complaining to paul about the api, to now developing v2 as my own and continuing development towards new and expanding Cryptsy. Everything Cryptsy does, really is legit. If they locked your account, its because our support staff thought you were a hacker likely. We do everything in our power to protect your money. The thruth is we receive AWFUL PR for trying to keep peoples money secure. The reality is, your money is still safe if it is still on our site, and can still be recovered by you. I feel like you know this already, and support may have mentioned something along these lines, and thats why you don't want to show and screenshots or proof. Another truth is I don't know the story behind your account or why it was locked. Follow the TOS, dont give out your password to prevent hacking attempt, and you won't be locked.

SO YOU ARE A PAID SUPPORTER ..GOT IT :\
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:59:53 PM

Well this has backfired

im sorry to say that even if your intentions are good its impossible to tell at this point. the balance of power with this coin is delicate and another entity has a huge impact. hence you can see DDOS and activity spread around.

but lets ignore that for now:
exchange shoudnt take sides. just trade the coin. let gov take care of rest. if you feel confident enough to take one side over another and do not fear consequences, then go for it but it sounds reckless to me

last addition:
everyone should practice critical thinking about each post (even if it agrees with your point of view) at this point in time. use your brain and share your thoughts here even if you think they are non-relevant. collective intelligence is a strong force
theres bunch of forces at work here
truckinusa

Activity: 534

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:01:02 PM

Cocaine tea?  I wonder what that tastes like?  Josh might like a sample of that? Grin

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
MattSmith

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:03:01 PM

https://i.imgur.com/l7NogH2.png

rant on rant off~~~~

xpy latest scam

I do have a little bit of experience. Check my email on the left under my name. I'm a full-time dev for Cryptsy. Coming from a dedicated user since the opening month of Cryptsy to complaining to paul about the api, to now developing v2 as my own and continuing development towards new and expanding Cryptsy. Everything Cryptsy does, really is legit. If they locked your account, its because our support staff thought you were a hacker likely. We do everything in our power to protect your money. The thruth is we receive AWFUL PR for trying to keep peoples money secure. The reality is, your money is still safe if it is still on our site, and can still be recovered by you. I feel like you know this already, and support may have mentioned something along these lines, and thats why you don't want to show and screenshots or proof. Another truth is I don't know the story behind your account or why it was locked. Follow the TOS, dont give out your password to prevent hacking attempt, and you won't be locked.

SO YOU ARE A PAID SUPPORTER ..GOT IT :\

Was a free supporter for more than over a year before I got paid to help out. Over my time at Cryptsy, I've supported them longer before I got hired, then since I've been hired. As Mullick said, I guess you were trying to sell cocaine over chat? Not sure of that whole thing, but seems a reasonable thing to assume as against ToS for an exchange. This doesn't put Cryptsy in a situation where we arent abiding by the law. We may refuse service to a customer because they broke ToS, if thats what happened.
cryyptc

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:03:49 PM

now that paybase is gone cryptsy is signed up to wash joshs' dirty coins for $1? ...hmmm
cryyptc

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:05:59 PM

rant on rant off~~~~

xpy latest scam

SO YOU ARE A PAID SUPPORTER ..GOT IT :

Was a free supporter for more than over a year before I got paid to help out. Over my time at Cryptsy, I've supported them longer before I got hired, then since I've been hired. As Mullick said, I guess you were trying to sell cocaine over chat? Not sure of that whole thing, but seems a reasonable thing to assume as against ToS for an exchange. This doesn't put Cryptsy in a situation where we arent abiding by the law. We may refuse service to a customer because they broke ToS, if thats what happened.

we? ... did they show you my cryptsy posts from 2013? mah lawd you are sooo stupid
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:08:54 PM

now that paybase is gone cryptsy is signed up to wash joshs' dirty coins for $1? ...hmmm

AND hand out Paycoins from the Prime Controller(s) to customers with Paycoin deposited on Cryptsy. The guy with the most XPY parked on there at any given time is Homero Garza, so he would be getting the most free XPY.  Roll Eyes That whole idea is a bunch of absurdities buttered with Bullshit.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
MattSmith

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:10:16 PM

https://i.imgur.com/l7NogH2.png

rant on rant off~~~~

xpy latest scam

we? ... did they show you my cryptsy posts from 2013? mah lawd you are sooo stupid
Actually no they haven't, everything about you I've learned from your you in these few posts we have had. Not doing such a swell job on your own appearance and showing who you are. Your trust score resembles you I'd say. As in, untrust worthy.
truckinusa

Activity: 534

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:12:12 PM

AND hand out Paycoins from the Prime Controller to customers with Paycoin deposited on Cryptsy. The guy with the most XPY parked on there at any given time is Homero Garza, so he would be getting the most free XPY.  Roll Eyes That whole idea is a bunch of absurdities buttered with Bullshit.

Sad thing is Cryptsy knows which account is Homero's.  If they deleted his account and burned his XPY coins that would satisfy me.  I'd be pro paycoin after that.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
cnut

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:14:01 PM

Well this has backfired

Distancing yourself from Homero/GAW/XPY is the only real solution that will help you in the long run.

Just give the controller to whoever cares and de-list the coin.
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:16:01 PM

AND hand out Paycoins from the Prime Controller to customers with Paycoin deposited on Cryptsy. The guy with the most XPY parked on there at any given time is Homero Garza, so he would be getting the most free XPY.  Roll Eyes That whole idea is a bunch of absurdities buttered with Bullshit.

Sad thing is Cryptsy knows which account is Homero's.  If they deleted his account and burned his XPY coins that would satisfy me.

He definitely has multiple accounts there. My guess is at least a dozen, and most of them are likely anonymous accounts with only an Email to identify the owner, so Cryptsy may or may not know which accounts are his. His main account that is verified they obviously do.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:16:06 PM

Cocaine tea?  I wonder what that tastes like?  Josh might like a sample of that? Grin

just a little comic relief:
it actually tastes pretty bad, has a very acidic taste (i guess its same as coffee youll learn to like it in time) and is about same strength if you brew it. if you go check mayan ruins all the carriers take bunch with them Grin

carrying dried coffee beans vs fresh coca leaf is a toss. coffee tastes way better, probably why it prevailed in history
cryyptc

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:18:39 PM

rant on rant off~~~~

xpy latest scam

Actually no they haven't, everything about you I've learned from your you in these few posts we have had. Not doing such a swell job on your own appearance and showing who you are. Your trust score resembles you I'd say. As in, untrust worthy.

fekkin' n00b! Smiley
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 07:20:31 PM

Well this has backfired

We are open to any suggestions as to what to do with the controller.

Burn it.

Pages: « 1 ... 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 [1708] 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: