Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 [1725] 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376916 times)
KeyserSoze

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:09:03 PM

Thx for the info. BTW, you can stop with all the unnecessary apostrophes.

...attempted to contact his landlord's at 14 High meadow...
...I attempted to stop him from taking the action's he has which have resulted...
...I encouraged the owner's of that property...
...but when the Garza's are in town, anything can happen...
...he would be financing it with his "partner's."  In the beginning he valued my ideas...

I used to day trade Bitcoin successfully. Then I took an arrow to the knee.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:13:33 PM

Mullick may i ask how much Crypsty makes daily by selling POS coins that stake on your wallets?

I have never ever been given a dividend payment on my XPY or MINT or clams or dark or any other POS coin that i hold at cryptsy.

Do you have a dark masternode? did you build it with dark coins that you hold on deposit?

Its impossible not to stake POS when you hold so many coins and the wallets are hot, even for that short amount of time that you must sync a cold wallet so that it is caught up.

You own hundreds of millions of POS coins. The stake on this must be massive. Who owns these coins, crypsty, or the customers that hold them there?

I hear that you are trying to help the XPY owners, because you are a great guy. Did you ever sell XPY stake? Did you ever pay it back to customers that held XPY there? Remember when XPY was trading for 8 and 4usd? did you stake and sell it then?

Do stock brokers keep customers dividends?

Those without knowledge should not act superiour.

*coin.conf, one line.
reservebalance=<someridiculouslyhighnumber>

No staking.

I've largely stayed out of this and watched the show. But I'm on good personal terms with Mullick and have been for some time. Yeah, he and Cryptsy have stepped on a land mine, but you're trashing an honorable man here. Cast the stones at the people who deserve it. Shotgun accusations do no good and much harm.

OMG you a fool! mullick,horus,paul,josh plotted this!!!~ obvious is obvious >_>

Yeah. The guy who helped me with multiple issues in learning linux and wallet code, spends 10 hours a day fixing shit that the support team drops the ball on, and responds to anyone with a legit problem as soon as he can is taking all the time to cook up a scam.

As I said, I know him PERSONALLY, far more than professionally. Learn to read. It makes your responses look a little less like the ravings of a ghetto crack whore.

^like i said crony capitalists!!! i bet he helped you profit wildly rite? Shocked >>> busted this is exactly what we were trying to prove that they stake users' coins and keep it in house<---this

Let's see.
Based on your "use" of english, I have to assume you're either an american or a moron. Maybe both.

Mullick and I work for competitors. No, we do NOT discuss internal trade secrets of our respective companies. We're FRIENDS. You know, the kind of people who hang out and talk, learn from each other, that sort of thing?

Oh, wait.

You probably don't understand the term.

Let me help.

As far as being a capitalist, yes, I am. Crony? Nope. Oh. And rite.... a rite is a magickal or religious ritual. And one further thing.

Let's eat grandma
Let's eat, grandma!

Punctuation saves lives.

Now, anyone with linguistic skills greater than my newborn daughter that would like to take a swing?
zenfur

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:15:50 PM

Mullick,

Before the backlash it seems you were going to "invest" by owning 3 Controllers.

The original plan from what i can gather was that Crypsty was going to distribute those controller staked coins to all crypsty users, was it supposed to be like Crypsty points? Were you going to "gift" xpy to the people that trade the most? Or like interest payments to your most active traders?

Aside from selling that stake or distributing it back to users, i don't know how Cryptsy holding a controller was going to recoup losses, or increase market value.

Mullick, if i may ask.
Does Crypsty make thousands daily with POS stake? Crypsty does hold hundreds of millions (if not billion(s)) of POS coins like RDD mint and the new hot POS coin be it clam or arch or hyper or whatever it is now.
cryyptc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:18:09 PM

Mullick may i ask how much Crypsty makes daily by selling POS coins that stake on your wallets?

I have never ever been given a dividend payment on my XPY or MINT or clams or dark or any other POS coin that i hold at cryptsy.

Do you have a dark masternode? did you build it with dark coins that you hold on deposit?

Its impossible not to stake POS when you hold so many coins and the wallets are hot, even for that short amount of time that you must sync a cold wallet so that it is caught up.

You own hundreds of millions of POS coins. The stake on this must be massive. Who owns these coins, crypsty, or the customers that hold them there?

I hear that you are trying to help the XPY owners, because you are a great guy. Did you ever sell XPY stake? Did you ever pay it back to customers that held XPY there? Remember when XPY was trading for 8 and 4usd? did you stake and sell it then?

Do stock brokers keep customers dividends?

Those without knowledge should not act superiour.

*coin.conf, one line.
reservebalance=<someridiculouslyhighnumber>

No staking.

I've largely stayed out of this and watched the show. But I'm on good personal terms with Mullick and have been for some time. Yeah, he and Cryptsy have stepped on a land mine, but you're trashing an honorable man here. Cast the stones at the people who deserve it. Shotgun accusations do no good and much harm.

OMG you a fool! mullick,horus,paul,josh plotted this!!!~ obvious is obvious >_>

Yeah. The guy who helped me with multiple issues in learning linux and wallet code, spends 10 hours a day fixing shit that the support team drops the ball on, and responds to anyone with a legit problem as soon as he can is taking all the time to cook up a scam.

As I said, I know him PERSONALLY, far more than professionally. Learn to read. It makes your responses look a little less like the ravings of a ghetto crack whore.

^like i said crony capitalists!!! i bet he helped you profit wildly rite? Shocked >>> busted this is exactly what we were trying to prove that they stake users' coins and keep it in house<---this

Let's see.
Based on your "use" of english, I have to assume you're either an american or a moron. Maybe both.

Mullick and I work for competitors. No, we do NOT discuss internal trade secrets of our respective companies. We're FRIENDS. You know, the kind of people who hang out and talk, learn from each other, that sort of thing?

Oh, wait.

You probably don't understand the term.

Let me help.

As far as being a capitalist, yes, I am. Crony? Nope. Oh. And rite.... a rite is a magickal or religious ritual. And one further thing.

Let's eat grandma
Let's eat, grandma!

Punctuation saves lives.

Now, anyone with linguistic skills greater than my newborn daughter that would like to take a swing?

he's not my friend , and from my experience he's a ego driven maniac...great friend ? :/ hmmm * o rly?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 05:18:48 PM

Looks like were being attacked by grammar nazi's riding high horses. Is hashtalk down again?
sublyme

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:18:52 PM

Thx for the info. BTW, you can stop with all the unnecessary apostrophes.

...attempted to contact his landlord's at 14 High meadow...

I apologize, did you have something important to contribute, I didn't know forum posts constituted as to-be-published articles?  

By the way, I made a mistake:  Garza did not claim to have a dozen data centers, he claimed to have dozens.  

https://i.imgur.com/iE9F4rc.jpg
truckinusa

Activity: 534

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:19:26 PM

[/quote]

he's not my friend , and from my experience he's a ego driven maniac...great friend ? :/ hmmm * o rly?
[/quote]

I still want to try some cocaine tea?  lol Grin

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:21:40 PM

MrCEO aka HashKing

He looks very strangely a lot like Stu Fraser in that picture.  

"you're like the father i've never had"  -  Joshy

Shit look at the features, and how short the nose is from eyes down, eyes far apart.  Maybe i'm just day-drunk, but it looks like his daddy to me.

Is it possible that Stu actually is Homero's father? It would explain Josh's punkin shaped head and light hair. It would also explain why Stu would take this dumbtard muggle under his wing and engage in all of these crazy schemes with him. Josh looks a lot more like Stu than his siblings.

The pics of Josh & Carlos remind me of the Twins scene where Arnold & Devito meet for the first time:

Josh : "My name is Josh and I am your twin brother."

Carlos: "Oh, obviously! The moment I sat down I thought I was looking into a mirror."

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:22:57 PM

Looks like were being attacked by grammar nazi's riding high horses. Is hashtalk down again?

I'm not a Nazi, but I hate it when people spout gibberish. FWIW, I think Cryptsy made a huge mistake with this. I'm not in favor of the actions they took. But attacking the man personally for a blunder is hardly constructive. Your posts have been.
sublyme

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:24:58 PM

It would also explain why Stu would take this dumbtard muggle under his wing and engage in all of these crazy schemes with him.

Exactly what I was thinking, bravo.  Seriously, how in the fuck would Stu and Josh even meet, much less end up doing business together? 
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:26:05 PM

people in HT like an idiot and a fool
they make ridiculous thread like trash
stupid ..... stupid .... once they
The world already knows paycoin is SCAME

Scame?

He's from Indonesia asswipe.

it looks like dirt humero chattering

it does, but that' just good ole hobo dave coming by to drop off non-sense.
usually he just posts youtube links but he is riled up and ready to go today!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 05:28:48 PM

It would also explain why Stu would take this dumbtard muggle under his wing and engage in all of these crazy schemes with him.

Exactly what I was thinking, bravo.  Seriously, how in the fuck would Stu and Josh even meet, much less end up doing business together?  

Supposedly Jessica is stus daughter but I doubt it, she looks like a muggle

It makes more sense that Homero is stus bastard child

cryyptc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:29:13 PM

I'm not a Nazi, but I hate it when people spout gibberish. FWIW, I think Cryptsy made a huge mistake with this. I'm not in favor of the actions they took. But attacking the man personally for a blunder is hardly constructive. Your posts have been.

#teamcryptsy has been epic fale on so may levels D: * don't get caught up with these crooks ~ i kno you cool mate Wink
sublyme

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:32:39 PM

It makes more sense that Homero is stus bastard child

I agree with you there, I think the bitcointalk genealogy expert just barely missed on that one.
zenfur

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:33:19 PM

You know i have a real problem with mullick and horus claiming they are heroes while they continually remind us that josh is the devil.
Every time someone screws up or gets caught, the go to excuse is "hey i ain't josh" or "come on, you know i am better than josh" or "can't you tell the difference between me and josh" Well, I'm sorry but i am getting sick and tired of hearing this excuse.

Same goes for the foundation or team xpy. If the best you can do to cover for your mismanagement is remind us how bad josh was- you have failed at life.

Remember when XPY was the hot coin? Remember when it was worth $ of cents? Do you remember the huge and monumental volume on XPY?

How much do you think Crypsty made on those XPY commissions?
How much do you think Crypsty made when they go to stake XPY when it was worth something?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:33:33 PM

Exactly what I was thinking, bravo.  Seriously, how in the fuck would Stu and Josh even meet, much less end up doing business together? 

AHA! So two of Stu's illegitimate children met and got married? *Scribbles furiously in the Garza saga storyline notebook. Man , I could not make this shit up!*  Cheesy

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:38:06 PM

You know i have a real problem with mullick and horus claiming they are heroes while they continually remind us that josh is the devil.
Every time someone screws up or gets caught, the go to excuse is "hey i ain't josh" or "come on, you know i am better than josh" or "can't you tell the difference between me and josh" Well, I'm sorry but i am getting sick and tired of hearing this excuse.

Remember when XPY was the hot coin? Remember when it was worth $ of cents? Do you remember the huge and monumental volume on XPY?

How much do you think Crypsty made on those XPY commissions?
How much do you think Crypsty made when they go to stake XPY when it was worth something?

Your posting style looks very familiar. I am going to assume you really are not the newbie your avatar claims Cheesy

At any rate, I meant to answer you earlier regarding staking. Unfortunately, my answer is not gonna be real helpful. As I noted earlier, Mullick and I are friends, not coworkers. But it did come up in conversation some months ago that they quit staking POS coins as it caused them too many technical problems. It was Mullick who showed me the reservebalance line for use on a coin I was having issues with while syncing, so I know he's fully aware of it. That was last summer, and a passing reference, so take it for what it's worth.
KeyserSoze

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:38:24 PM

I apologize

Apology accepted. Don't let it happen again.

did you have something important to contribute

I just did. I helped you learn a little about possessive nouns. The knowledge may come in handy over one's entire lifetime when attempting to communicate. I helped you gain a life skill. I should think you'd be more appreciative.

I didn't know forum posts constituted as to-be-published articles?

I'm not aware they do, nonetheless you were attempting to communicate however it was stymied by your improper apostrophe usage. Don't be afraid to just thank me. I will not charge you for this service.

I used to day trade Bitcoin successfully. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:40:18 PM

I apologize

Apology accepted. Don't let it happen again.

did you have something important to contribute

I just did. I helped you learn a little about possessive nouns. The knowledge may come in handy over one's entire lifetime when attempting to communicate. I helped you gain a life skill. I should think you'd be more appreciative.

I didn't know forum posts constituted as to-be-published articles?

I'm not aware they do, nonetheless you were attempting to communicate however it was stymied by your improper apostrophe usage. Don't be afraid to just thank me. I will not charge you for this service.

LOL!

Hey, at least this target gets it. A smartass can learn. Those who choose the opposite path...
sublyme

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:40:51 PM

Don't be afraid to just thank me. I will not charge you for this service.

This is a fragmented sentence, bro.
Pages: « 1 ... 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 [1725] 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: