Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 [1735] 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376924 times)
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702
Merit: 1000

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 05:22:52 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 05:35:32 AM by FUBAR-BDHR

Gifting the prime controller back to the foundation or gaw would not be ideal in my eyes as it will be unknown whats happening with it.

Given that a prime controller is really just a private key that lets you stake higher, how can you gift it to anyone? You can give them a copy of it, but how do you un-learn the private key?

And rather than all this scraping, burning, etc. why not just remove the private key from your wallet's config file. Then you won't be staking with an unfair advantage and won't have to worry about how to dispose of the ill-gotten gains.

One last comment before i get back to work

If we were to stop staking nobody would be able to verify we actually stopped. We could have just moved to a new address with new coins.

And your right we cant just give it back. We know the key and without a update it cannot be removed

If I understand what has been said if you did or did not give it back and delisted the coin and removed all xpy from cryptsy it would in effect be dead as the 125k coins needed to stake are no longer with the controller.  

Man it's amazing how lots of beer makes this shit make sense.  

Wait after another 2 beers it hit me.  If a PC is useless without 125k xpy does that mean in addition to the PC they got 125k XPY for $1?  More magic coins out of thin air? 

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 05:47:30 AM

Gifting the prime controller back to the foundation or gaw would not be ideal in my eyes as it will be unknown whats happening with it.

Given that a prime controller is really just a private key that lets you stake higher, how can you gift it to anyone? You can give them a copy of it, but how do you un-learn the private key?

And rather than all this scraping, burning, etc. why not just remove the private key from your wallet's config file. Then you won't be staking with an unfair advantage and won't have to worry about how to dispose of the ill-gotten gains.

If we were to stop staking nobody would be able to verify we actually stopped. We could have just moved to a new address with new coins.

And your right we cant just give it back. We know the key and without a update it cannot be removed

If I understand what has been said if you did or did not give it back and delisted the coin and removed all xpy from cryptsy it would in effect be dead as the 125k coins needed to stake are no longer with the controller.  

Wait after another 2 beers it hit me.  If a PC is useless without 125k xpy does that mean in addition to the PC they got 125k XPY for $1?  More magic coins out of thin air? 

http://talk.paycoin.com/uploads/Uploader/d9/fa433385d618f4b2d8d06cfe5e6428.pdf

One Paycoin Prime Node Wallet (without principal) & Private Key.

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 05:51:15 AM

PS the guy with the huge headset and gray beard appears to live alone with a twin size mattress in the background.

Correct and dont forget he is just a volunteer and not being paid - but knows a fuck load of information for someone who gets nothing form it... Look back a few vids where he craps on about the primes etc.

Yeah right he is a volunteer lying scumbag

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:12:54 AM

So mullick will 100% support a hard fork to remove all PCs? I challenge him to do that. In fact I will donate to a fund so the PayCon Devs can fork XPY to remove all Prime Controllers; if Cryptsy agrees to only run the new fork.

I don't know if it is legal or possible but I would all coins generated from PCs destroyed too.

No need to donate to a fund for that, we are giving away 7.5% of PayCon to everyone who lost out though this mess starting Friday. Fuck'em, we've already got our own version of Hashtalk (cryptoplays), ConStand, Ice Forums, twitter, reddit, youtube, facebook, slack, and about 50+ features they don't have, no GAW and no Prime Controllers.

We made everything that PayCoin couldn't for less than $1000.

As I said before, PayCoin was made to pay off previous debt (millions of debt), as long as it is around it can never go to $20 (not even even $5) as coins will always be siphoned off to pay these debts.
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 06:13:17 AM

http://talk.paycoin.com/uploads/Uploader/d9/fa433385d618f4b2d8d06cfe5e6428.pdf

One Paycoin Prime Node Wallet (without principal) & Private Key.

So where is that 125k coming from?  Coins owned by Cryptsy?  That would seem to be a big no no and conflict of interest.  Coins owned by users of Cryptsy? Do they know what their coins are being used for?  Hey we're going to use your coins to make 100% compounded continuous compounded interest and give you nothing.  Sure people would be fine with that.  An existing Garza wallet on Cryptsy?  Maybe one that's being used for those bots and dumps?  

Any which way I thing a few three letter agencies are going to have a field day with this.  

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:33:36 AM

That's funny. Is it an oversight that they're removing the 10%, 20% and 350% PCs but leaving the 100% ones?

Hard to tell, right?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:38:57 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 07:55:29 AM by Franz_Huber

everything going like mr garza planned with Big Vern of Cryptsy (thx PRODIGI). i dont remember if this was posted before

Well, this breaks the last straw for me.

Between Ripple continuing to show 0 BTC value in the account balance for months now with tickets being deep-sixed, and other minor altcoins wallets being in "maintenance" for weeks/months+ with no news of resolution while XPY gets a kiss every few days ...

Moving everything from Cryptsy to someplace that values keeping things working.

I think Cryptsy dug itself into this GAW/Paycoin shit so deep, it will go down, too, when Garza finally goes to jail. Why did XPY become part of the USD market there in the first place, while dozens of other coins can only be traded for BTC or LTC? It all stinks of collaboration with the fraudster.
If you have any cryptocoins or fiat moneys on Cryptsy, take them out and delete your account.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 07:45:22 AM

I wonder who's responsible for PR at cryptsy? Must be a living hell for that guy right now

cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:49:51 AM

Respectable exchanges should stay away from this kind of stuff. Never gonna use that exchange again and just because of that. What a shame for a few extra dollars... Angry or paycoins Angry

ab8989

Activity: 209
Merit: 101

FUTURE OF CRYPTO IS HERE!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 08:06:34 AM

The Cryptsy Prime Controller:

In the past week, a Prime Controller was sold to Marshall Long and Big Vern (Cryptsy) for one U.S. dollar. I have not spoken to Cryptsy’s executives directly, so I have not received their input, but I have spoken to the other parties involved, resulting from my fit of rage of such a transaction; making no commonsense to me in the least, until a few hours ago.

Since the parties involved do not grasp the methodology of proper PR (Public Relations), and since the recent posts by Horus have incited increased community anger over the transaction, I am going to set this straight for everyone so that we have, what really is defined as, true transparency.

To clarify

So in the name of "true transparency" you are "setting straight" something that is a complete lie-by-omission by omitting the fact that Marshall Long and Big Vern have been intimately involved directly with Josh Garza in planning, creating and running a huge part the scam from the start and profiting from it.

You are pushing the total fabrication that they have just now in the past week got involved from the goodness of their heart in order to save everybody from the scam.

And all of this in the name of "setting straight" and "true transparency".
I just wonder how much we should believe words coming from cryptsy normally when you are not on your very best effort of "true transparency". You Cryptsy people are truly no better people than Garza in either actions or lies.

I have now learned that whenever somebody utters the words "true transparency" that is the moment when the biggest lies of the whole universe are being pushed.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:14:18 AM

I wonder who's responsible for PR at cryptsy? Must be a living hell for that guy right now

its clear theres no PR. its a bunch of coding nerds (not in a derogatory way) just like most coins. PR is everything and this went to the shitter the moment the CTO started talking on reddit

they could have released a nice statement and get on top of any misunderstandings. now its hard to say if they are even truthful when speaking. too much shady shit (at least when you look from the outside). thats exactly how Mr. Ganza operated
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:50:43 AM

its clear theres no PR. its a bunch of coding nerds (not in a derogatory way) just like most coins. PR is everything and this went to the shitter the moment the CTO started talking on reddit

they could have released a nice statement and get on top of any misunderstandings. now its hard to say if they are even truthful when speaking. too much shady shit (at least when you look from the outside). thats exactly how Mr. Ganza operated

With all the GAW-Cryptsy-Paycoin shit going on, I am asking myself: Is Homero Garza also involved in Mintsy?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:01:36 AM

With all the GAW-Cryptsy-Paycoin shit going on, I am asking myself: Is Homero Garza also involved in Mintsy?

No he is not

I spent some time throwing this together tonight. Thanks dooglus for providing the modified paycoind

http://45.55.226.78/index.php

Its not very usefull now. The search works but I need find a way to search individual collumns. Tomorrow ill get it updating in real time and find a way to make the search usefull. Ill also point a domain to it on a beefier server

The template is for a site I was building but never had the time to complete. Needs a lot of refinement. But you should be able to get some good data out of it with a little patience and some determination

From a quick look at one of our blocks. Cryptsy's KEY ID is 16

EDIT: Its on worse shape then I thought after I loaded it without any cached data. Prob should have waited to post it but ill fix it tomorrow
m3

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 09:07:17 AM

No he is not

I spent some time throwing this together tonight. Thanks dooglus for providing the modified paycoind

Its not very usefull now. The search works but I need find a way to search individual collumns. Tomorrow ill get it updating in real time and find a way to make the search usefull. Ill also point a domain to it on a beefier server

The template is for a site I was building but never had the time to complete. Needs a lot of refinement. But you should be able to get some good data out of it with a little patience and some determination

Don't you realize we don't care? For all we know you are going to accumulate coins in your prime controller and everybody will see that good guy craptsy isn't dumping these coins. Then comes a time when you will say hurr durr we got hacked coins got dumped.

WE don't trust you anymore. You have been involved with the paycoin scam way before receiving a prime controller. Get rid of the prime controller maybe then the community will applaud you. Too bad at this point it looks like your reputation is tarnished beyond repair.

http://themerkle.com/fraud/cryptsy-becomes-part-of-the-gaw-paycoin-scam/

So sad to see Cryptsy sell out to Mr. Ganza's dirty scam money.

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2409
Merit: 1636

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:09:11 AM

Strikes me that to take on a Prime was an ill-conceived, ill-considered and ill-researched idea that, if nothing else, has placed Cryptsy firmly in the cross hairs of the Alphabets, if they weren't there already. With alleged money laundering by Ganza, Ganzas heavy use and promotion of Cryptsy, it will not end well there I suspect. There was talk last year that there were to be some major actions within the world of crypto imminent, and then things went quiet...
Cryptsy may have had to field issues with one or two of the Alphabets before, but I'll take an educated guess and say that once up to speed they will be in every slot, groove, cranny and nook Cryptsy have.
As with this entire farce, there are still many Acts yet to go..
Cryptsy aside, the SEC did go after a number of businesses and shut them down/fined them due to illegally selling shares (IPO's). I want to say somewhere in the 50-60 range of businesses. I'm trying to find the article now. Maybe this is what you are referring to.
In Sept 2014, they had 4 major investigations going on. One in Texas for fraudulent sales of investment vehicle that would give 7%/week, one in Florida for cash in excess of $10k for bitcoin as money laundering, Silk Road trying to say Bitcoin wasn't money, and.... I'm thinking the other one was in California maybe as a unregistered money transmitter? I can't find the article right now that went through all of them, just remember that at the same time as Garza was spinning up his scam, there were at least 3 cases that could relate directly to his activities.  Don't remember seeing 50-60 businesses getting busted on unregistered securities?
Here it is, however I still seem to remember 50-60 companies somewhere. This is related to the inquiries, so maybe what im thinking of was the fines themselves.  https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sec-sends-inquiry-letters-hundreds-bitcoin-companies-unregistered-securities/
Wasn't that approx the number of darkweb drug sites that were taken down around that time last year?  Possibly that you're confusing this with?
Grrr this is going to bug me now lol.

If I remember correctly there was mention of about 10 organisations, some exchanges, that were in the firing line of investigators and the Alphabets. It was around the time that Coinbase and a few others changed their TOS to fit the new US rulings. Any account that didn't verify itself got nuked... so, a part of that time frame, and a drive by some to get up to "regulatory speed"

I'm not convinced anything came of those statements at the time as it would make more sense for time to pass so the investigation was more complete..... kind of heading in to the time of 'now' for more action to be seen as a result of those efforts made... I could be wrong but that scratchy feeling at the back of the neck says I may be right... but then, a large part of this GAw collapse has "inevitable" written all over it, you don't need  Magic 8 Ball to know the outcome of this sorry saga.

Anyone still promoting a Prime with a stake rate of anything above 1% clearly doesn't understand crypto, doesn't understand economics and clearly has no sense of the shit show that IS XPY.

Reputational damage has now been done to a number of parties and I suspect, the longer people hang on to the notion that the Prime infrastructure is a good idea, the longer this painful demise will be. While entertaining on one level, it isn't a good view from the outside.

I have yet to see one good argument for maintaining stake rates above 1% for ANY wallet not just a prime. Why? Because there is NONE. Period. Those who actually understand these things will, and invariably do, agree. It's a bad idea and doesn't benefit the coin in any way. Ever.
ab8989

Activity: 209
Merit: 101

FUTURE OF CRYPTO IS HERE!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 09:15:52 AM

A lot of people had wondered a long time why cryptsy did not fix the bug on their site that was misleading traders by allowing Josh to turn red dumps to look like a green buys on their charts. It all is clear now when you know that cryptsy was in bed with Josh pushing the scam up and it probably was people from cryptsy who wrote the scripts that Josh was then using to dump coins and manipulate cryptsy charts to hide it. Why fix a bug when it works in your favour and against the muggles?
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:25:01 AM

So looks like it's "... prime controller from our cold dead hands ..." or something along those lines, huh ?

SMH.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:29:41 AM

This is completely irrelevant. Get rid of the prime "controller" and delist XPY. Until then, you are part of the paycoin scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:52:53 AM

1) For any of this Prime Controller sketchiness to matter, someone has to want to buy the coin. For all of this "this coin isn't dying" to work, someone has to want to buy the coin. For all of the time, energy, and money spent by the Paycoin Foundation and Team XPY Dev to matter, someone has to want to buy the coin.

So that, to me, is the most compelling remaining question. Who is still buying?

2) The second most compelling line of investigation is how involved Cryptsy was in GAW's affairs, especially the CTO. I had no idea Long was CTO of Cryptsy, and that seems like a gamechanger. Even if Cryptsy washes its hands of XPY completely, it still has that historical relationship with an internet scam that was much tighter than previously thought. We knew Josh recommended Cryptsy as the exchange of choice, and I thought that was because he had bots set up on that exchange, but, as usual with this story, the reality involves a backroom deal and multiple bad actors.

3) How many hyperstaking wallets are there, now? It seems like this is something that might could be answered with blockchain analysis if I cared enough. I think those leaked private keys will transform any wallet with a certain number of coins into a hyperstaker. That's kind of a big deal. This effectively chases out any small owners of XPY. If you don't have enough to hyperstake, and everyone else is hyperstaking, the value in their wallets will remain fairly constant, but yours will drift towards zero.

4) Saying "but the REAL villain is Josh Garza" doesn't excuse scummy actions. There are a bunch of icky people involved in this, too many to name, really. Of those, the only one who's really come out and said, "My bad. I f'd up and helped scam a bunch of people" is Capuano. Every other person is trying to deflect blame for their actions onto Garza, and any integrity the Paycoin Foundation might have had was blown away when they inexplicably bumped their hyperstake rates up to 100% for no discernible reason. There is so much sketchiness, even with previously respectable businesses like GoCoin, that something like BitMain's super-professional dealings with GAW stands out as an exception.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:59:16 AM

What don't you fucking get? Nobody gives a shit about what you pinky-pwomise you'll do or not do with the PC's or for the XPY project other than the fact your legitimate and fully-licensed exchange is going out of its way to associate itself with this scamcoin which will lend it a degree of credibility and legitimacy it does not, and never has, deserved!

There are emails showing that Vern was busy chatting with Garza back in October. That you now claim you are trying to 'do something for the community' doesn't explain what you were doing for Homero several months ago and since.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Pages: « 1 ... 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 [1735] 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: