Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 [1762] 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376902 times)
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:28:38 AM

I've personally already spoke up about what you have done recently (the PC thing was discovered in the middle of an interview, also I will say I tried to stay objectionable).

You may try to stay objectionable, but I doubt you'll be able to keep up with Cryptsy.

Eeek, sorry little tired. I meant to say objective. Will make the edits now Smiley.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:36:22 AM

So cryptsy just released their scam mining hashflexes

And we begin anew https://www.mintsy.co

so, that's why TEAMcryptsy* showed up here for the last 5 days!

* not to be confused with TEAMxpee or TEAMGanza

SOON

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 02:39:38 AM

Still no buy walla https://hashtalk.org/topic/36358/response-to-price

Again, we misunderstood, it's a buy walla, not wall you fudders

cryyptc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:40:18 AM

Not even the people stuck in the scam this long are stupid enough to fall for this cpig shit, right?

no sir cpig is real ! ! ! *confirmed!*===> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y4DbZivHCY
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:42:05 AM

Those prizes  Shocked

1000$ for 100MH scrypt /6 months, how to make ROI ever?

When mining LTC its like around 700-800$ lol who is mining there?

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 02:44:13 AM

Those prizes  Shocked

When mining LTC its like around 700$ lol who is mining there?

Not even 6 months because they'll disappear before then. Roi ftw

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:49:02 AM

I found Dr WhoCares' signoff post. He seems to have come to the conclusion that even a small merchant exchanging XPY would devastate the price. Duh? Hmmm, wonder where he stumbled on that tidbit of wisdom. Not like myself and others have been clearly saying that for months and showing exactly why that would be the case. Again he says "Very few people are going to trade in thousands of XPY with a value of 15 cents." Uh, wrong. The price of the currency does not matter, only relative stability. What you mean is that the idiot Paycoin Bagholders who are your target customers are not going to part with XPY for that price when they paid 10-100x times that for them.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/36689/gold-silver-diamond-emerald-fine-art-business-it-is-coming/93
Archive: https://archive.is/STiMl

The best part is this moron saying " If I do not open the Store I will at least put it up and allow people to look around to purchase items but not though the store- more because I said I would and the people here on HT are a great group of people. I would rather lose $10,000 to friends on HT than $100,000 to people I do not know." Great, another "Paycoin Store" where you can't actually buy anything. Brilliant plan. Shocking that the numbers did not add up for his business model of selling things for less than he paid for them.  Roll Eyes

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:55:28 AM

Those prizes  Shocked

When mining LTC its like around 700$ lol who is mining there?

Not even 6 months because they'll disappear before then. Roi ftw

Not think so, why dissapear? With those prizes there is a LOT of profit.

I was kind of shocked when i saw them, who is buying this?

Oh man is Cryptsy going downhill - kind of sad to see.

HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:57:56 AM

so fucking sad, abandoned and no clue...so fucking sad

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 03:08:00 AM

I found Dr WhoCares' signoff post. He seems to have come to the conclusion that even a small merchant exchanging XPY would devastate the price. Duh? Hmmm, wonder where he stumbled on that tidbit of wisdom. Not like myself and others have been clearly saying that for months and showing exactly why that would be the case. Again he says "Very few people are going to trade in thousands of XPY with a value of 15 cents." Uh, wrong. The price of the currency does not matter, only relative stability. What you mean is that the idiot Paycoin Bagholders who are your target customers are not going to part with XPY for that price when they paid 10-100x times that for them.

https://i.imgur.com/rViEEFF.jpg
https://hashtalk.org/topic/36689/gold-silver-diamond-emerald-fine-art-business-it-is-coming/93
Archive: https://archive.is/STiMl

The best part is this moron saying " If I do not open the Store I will at least put it up and allow people to look around to purchase items but not though the store- more because I said I would and the people here on HT are a great group of people. I would rather lose $10,000 to friends on HT than $100,000 to people I do not know." Great, another "Paycoin Store" where you can't actually buy anything. Brilliant plan. Shocking that the numbers did not add up for his business model of selling things for less than he paid for them.  Roll Eyes

He seems to have a very weak grasp of how retail works. It's fairly typical for noobs like that to get involved in reselling shiny things like gold or iPhones and end up losing a shitload of money and/or screwing their customers, happens every day on eBay and elsewhere. The difference in the XPY universe is that it's dominated by people like that, genius investors who think they can somehow defy fundamental principles of finance and commerce without even bothering to understand any of it.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:12:49 AM

It´s even more sad if you see how much money they sunk into it.

Where are those Millions of customers funds?

Buckeye2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:13:40 AM

They're not abandonded... MrCEO is just curled up in a ball on Uncle Stu's lap sobbing like a baby because of all the meanies making fun of him.... He'll do a line or two and be back full seam... just you watch.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:23:19 AM

He seems to have a very weak grasp of how retail works. It's fairly typical for noobs like that to get involved in reselling shiny things like gold or iPhones and end up losing a shitload of money and/or screwing their customers, happens every day on eBay and elsewhere. The difference in the XPY universe is that it's dominated by people like that, genius investors who think they can somehow defy fundamental principles of finance and commerce without even bothering to understand any of it.

It's not like it's some complicated economic shit that they're missing, it's the basics of how the world works. I give the guy behind the counter 1 dollar, he gives me a bag of chips. He takes the dollar, pays someone else less than 1 dollar for a bag of chips and uses the rest to do something else.

That doesn't work everywhere in crypto, and especially with most altcoins, and even more especially with paycoin. Dipshit here can't buy gold/phones/whatever with paycoin, so he needs to sell his paycoin to buy the gear. How can anyone fall for another one of these schemes without an explanation for what the retailer is going to do with the coins after they get them? There was never an answer for what GAW would do with the $20 dollar coins at any point, so people with brains didn't fall for that, how many times can the people without brains fall for the same thing?
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:27:42 AM

If anyone who wants to see the mintsy info (and that it's ridiculously overpriced) without signing up and giving info:

All contracts are basically a lease of the computing capacity over a period of time.
Contracts will use Mintsy hardware and software. Nothing else is needed on your end!
Depending on the algorithm of the contract, you can mine multiple types of coins!
The price you pay for the contract is a one time price. There are no monthly charges!
You can purchase as many contracts as you like (while supplies last). By doing this you can increase the computing capacity available to you which translates to higher probability that your contract will mine more coins!
The contract you purchase can then be resold in the Contract Market (coming soon).

The reason you should get one is pretty simple. These contracts are guatanteed to keep the advertised hashrates (computing power). If for any reason the hashrates drop below the advertised rate then your contract will automatically be extended.

Purchasing hashing contracts are a way for you to participate in crypto-currency mining of many popular coins without having to buy and maintain hardware. We own, operate, and maintain all of the equipment. We even pay for the power cost. You can send the output of the hashing power to any pool you like, either one of our pools or any other mining pool in the world. Total hashes are displayed in US numeric denominations.

Plus https://mintsy.freshdesk.com/support/home

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
Garzad

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:33:19 AM

https://i.imgur.com/pT6zTFh.jpg
https://hashtalk.org/topic/37174/cryptsy-s-saga-banksy-s-view-on-the-subject/68
Archive: https://archive.is/KzoSd

Team XPY is taking on Garza to be the biggest in your face liars around. Brazenly lying to the dimwit Hashtalkers saying that the Prime Controllers they control do something other than shit out crazy amounts of coins. Who exactly is this Jhonn asshole?

A friend of Garbanzo's named JohnWink
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 04:02:48 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/37174/cryptsy-s-saga-banksy-s-view-on-the-subject/68
Archive: https://archive.is/KzoSd

Team XPY is taking on Garza to be the biggest in your face liars around. Brazenly lying to the dimwit Hashtalkers saying that the Prime Controllers they control do something other than shit out crazy amounts of coins. Who exactly is this Jhonn asshole?

A friend of Garbanzo's named John.  Wink

Can't spell his own name correctly, very fitting for a gawtard. Dimwit has no clue all staking is the same except secret rates to steal from him.

TheIZS

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:11:23 AM

OK say it in one breath and win 1googletilion in XPY

I put my CPIG on Cryptolayaway at Cryptsy till my Prime Controller matures and my hyperstake kicks in and then I cash in my $20 Hashpoints and get my Haslet exchaned for the VaultBreaker I pre-purchased in the first place Mother Fucker Scam Bastard Garbozo.

Typos provided free of charge

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
cryyptc

Activity: 98

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:22:19 AM

I put my CPIG on Cryptolayaway at Cryptsy till my Prime Controller matures and my hyperstake kicks in and then I cash in my $20 Hashpoints and get my Haslet exchaned for the VaultBreaker I pre-purchased in the first place Mother Fucker Scam Bastard Garbozo.

you'll still have to FEED the PIG! Smiley no way around it ~~~
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 04:42:07 AM

you'll still have to FEED the PIG! Smiley no way around it ~~~

Pig Homero only eats Bitcoin

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:55:01 AM

At this point I feel I have put my best effort forward on the Prime Controller issue, hopefully I answered some questions for you.

Apparently you are under the impression that simply repeating how your exchange is doing something good for the XPY community is a good enough response.

1. Why do you think it is the job of your exchange to keep this coin's network 'secure', as opposed to any other coin?
If you really think about it exchanges already do this on every other PoS coin in many cases well more than 51%. This is true for Cryptsy on numerous coins, BTC-e and Bittrex probably one or two others do the same. Did I mention we all talk? If you read my post history you will find numerous statements on that topic.

That's not answering the actual question though, which was why you think it is the job of your exchange to keep this coin's network 'secure', as opposed to the coin network expected to simply be secure by default. If a coin's network cannot be secure through its own operation then you should not be offering it for trade.

2. What does your exchange owning 1, 2, or even 3 'Prime Controllers' have to do with keeping this coin's network 'secure'?
Obviously we have an interest in ensuring the network is stable to avoid "issues".

Again, that's not the question I asked. I wanted to know how your exchange holding a 'Prime Controller', as opposed to a regular wallet, contributes to keeping the XPY network secure. There may be a legitimate technical reason for the existence of the coin-pooping controllers other than to poop coins, if there is, by all means enlighten us.

3. Why is it worth more to your fully-licensed and legitimate exchange to associate itself with this altcoin even more at this time, thereby lending it a degree of credibility it does not warrant and risking your entire operation and client funds being seized by an alphabet agency deciding that you're worth investigating further due to your unusual decision to associate with Garza back in October and since?

We don't back Garza never have. The selection of XPY is no different than the zillion other coins selection.

And finally, again, this isn't what I said. Even Adam Matlack stated that your exchange holding a 'Prime Controller' lends XPY credibility. He actually said that on record. So why would you choose to risk your public image in order to lend this fraudulent coin project crediblity which could lead to people mistakenly believing your involvement in XPY makes it a worthy investment?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Pages: « 1 ... 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 [1762] 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: