Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:02:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 [1953] 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376938 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:14:04 PM

Paycoin does have a great community............. That is not enough to succeed................
(Just look at Dogecoin.)

Cheesy

Doesn't matter how great the community is when such a large percentage of coins are held by scumbags/idiots.

Any progress made can be shut down by the people holding all those coins.

A message from the current King of the Hashtalkers. Quite a community.

i will be back in 30 minutes Dinner time.

get ready you paul i am eating to shit on your mouth you stupid fool.

Are you smoking crack or something? Give it a fucking break already. I have seen some lunatic ravings in my years on the internet, but you are particularly mentally unstable. This is rather amusing since you are trying to build a scam business  Roll Eyes based on people's trust in you.

Just saw this latest post from you , Coldcoiner.

The last and most inteligent question from great Mr paul:

C: You are now claiming that you are using a Cryptsy wallet for Paycoin because the Paycoin wallet does not function correctly. Why are you listing a coin on your exchange if it does not function properly?

You fool you idiot look at hashtalk i have a reputation there people trust me because i am one of them. And i am trying to give them option they need fiat to xpy option and a place where they can store there coin without fear . and you fool for that i need to add XPY to our exchange and i done it instead of advice given by wunk not to add the scam coin. but you fool coin is not scam the people who started it was. an example was of your gang member @maviator the interim ceo of GAW who left gaw after getting as much he can and let the users suffer only god knows he have the private key of prime node or not.

I love XPY coin because of the honest community behind it you idiot

and if i started my exchange with stucking xpy wallet then you fool you start screaming exchange down exchange down you fool you idiot

if all your doubts are clear then open your mouth you idiot i have to shit urgently you moron you scum bag you illiterate you lire.

Grin  Wink  Angry  Cool  

don't mess with me i am the cold coiner with hot blood you  Undecided

Cheesy Grin Please continue, Coldcoiner. You are doing a much better job of making it perfectly clear that you are an untrustworthy lunatic than I ever could.

You did not answer the questions.

WHY are you listing a coin with a fucked up wallet?

How is people depositing XPY in YOUR Cryptsy account more secure than them depositing XPY in their own Cryptsy account?

Thank you for clarifying that you actually are Coldcoiner. Again, please post links to this discussion on your TNTswap thread on Hashtalk so that the members there can see how you are dealing with trolls and explaining the exchange.

you mother fucker because i love XPY and community behind it you mother fucker it was clearly stated in the above post you blind idiot

Are you saying that is the reason you are listing a coin with a broken wallet? You do not seem to understand how to make a statement in English. To do so you would say : I am listing Paycoin because xxx xxxx blah blah, etc. etc.". That is how it is done. What you are doing is just making weird incoherent sentences that are not answering the question.

Again, please explain how someone depositing XPY in YOUR Cryptsy account is more secure than them simply depositing them in their own Cryptsy account.

You really should link to this conversation over on Hashtalk to show them how you are handling things.

You son of a ......................................... i don't nead your advice you fool and every one on hashtalk know about you and your troll team and they also know me you fool.

why didn't you followed the rule of respect you fucking ass hole when you are posting abuse about wunk you idiot . and i know you are also sucking our asses on hashtalk in hidded mode you scum bag.

BRB, gotta go suck some asses over on Hashtalk.  Cheesy Grin

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 05:18:25 PM

Paycoin does have a great community............. That is not enough to succeed................
(Just look at Dogecoin.)

Cheesy

Doesn't matter how great the community is when such a large percentage of coins are held by scumbags/idiots.

Any progress made can be shut down by the people holding all those coins.

A message from the current King of the Hashtalkers. Quite a community.

i will be back in 30 minutes Dinner time.

get ready you paul i am eating to shit on your mouth you stupid fool.

Are you smoking crack or something? Give it a fucking break already. I have seen some lunatic ravings in my years on the internet, but you are particularly mentally unstable. This is rather amusing since you are trying to build a scam business  Roll Eyes based on people's trust in you.

Just saw this latest post from you , Coldcoiner.

The last and most inteligent question from great Mr paul:

C: You are now claiming that you are using a Cryptsy wallet for Paycoin because the Paycoin wallet does not function correctly. Why are you listing a coin on your exchange if it does not function properly?

You fool you idiot look at hashtalk i have a reputation there people trust me because i am one of them. And i am trying to give them option they need fiat to xpy option and a place where they can store there coin without fear . and you fool for that i need to add XPY to our exchange and i done it instead of advice given by wunk not to add the scam coin. but you fool coin is not scam the people who started it was. an example was of your gang member @maviator the interim ceo of GAW who left gaw after getting as much he can and let the users suffer only god knows he have the private key of prime node or not.

I love XPY coin because of the honest community behind it you idiot

and if i started my exchange with stucking xpy wallet then you fool you start screaming exchange down exchange down you fool you idiot

if all your doubts are clear then open your mouth you idiot i have to shit urgently you moron you scum bag you illiterate you lire.

Grin  Wink  Angry  Cool  

don't mess with me i am the cold coiner with hot blood you  Undecided

Cheesy Grin Please continue, Coldcoiner. You are doing a much better job of making it perfectly clear that you are an untrustworthy lunatic than I ever could.

You did not answer the questions.

WHY are you listing a coin with a fucked up wallet?

How is people depositing XPY in YOUR Cryptsy account more secure than them depositing XPY in their own Cryptsy account?

Thank you for clarifying that you actually are Coldcoiner. Again, please post links to this discussion on your TNTswap thread on Hashtalk so that the members there can see how you are dealing with trolls and explaining the exchange.

you mother fucker because i love XPY and community behind it you mother fucker it was clearly stated in the above post you blind idiot

Are you saying that is the reason you are listing a coin with a broken wallet? You do not seem to understand how to make a statement in English. To do so you would say : I am listing Paycoin because xxx xxxx blah blah, etc. etc.". That is how it is done. What you are doing is just making weird incoherent sentences that are not answering the question.

Again, please explain how someone depositing XPY in YOUR Cryptsy account is more secure than them simply depositing them in their own Cryptsy account.

You really should link to this conversation over on Hashtalk to show them how you are handling things.

You son of a ......................................... i don't nead your advice you fool and every one on hashtalk know about you and your troll team and they also know me you fool.

why didn't you followed the rule of respect you fucking ass hole when you are posting abuse about wunk you idiot . and i know you are also sucking our asses on hashtalk in hidded mode you scum bag.

BRB, gotta go suck some asses over on Hashtalk.  Cheesy Grin

brilliant.

anyways, paycoin community is good for one thing: breeding new scammers. probably the worst crypto community

Paul Revere

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:25:44 PM

LOL!

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37978/i-am-fucking-the-trolls-at-bitcoin-talk Archive: https://archive.is/8fQNy

We got ourselves a live one,  boys! YeeHaw!  Cheesy Grin Cool

And here is Coldcoiner directly lying to his proposed victims:

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37947/anyone-ready-to-hack-xpy-wallet-of-http-tntswap-com/19 Archive: https://archive.is/QDjWi

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
nssminer

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:40:29 PM

any chance you could unlock mine please? user cronnof. thanks for the btclend warning btw, luckily i didnt link to coinbase, ugh.

Unlocked.

i just logged into my zencloud account to see my negative balance and was greeted with a message stating an update or change log or something like that had taken place. so is someone actually maintaining zencloud or is someone just giving people access and these messages are like the twitter thanks for buying a hashlet ghost messages?

It is being "maintained" clearly as the 2FA was changed from Authy to Google Auth when authy ceased working (likely due to non-payment).  Why do you have a negative balance?
so is the "maintainer" doing updates as the message implies? the update just mentioned about the market not 2fa.

I have no idea.  I have not seen whatever message you are talking about so I also have no point of reference.

Could you please unlock nssminer, thanks in advance.
ladrx

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:29:14 PM

Thursday,  Aug. 13          State vs. Garza, Carlos R.
at 1:00 PM  in Room 1                527-5-15 Wmcr/Criminal
                                                Pre Trial Conference
                                                Plaintiff, State  (Tracy K. Shriver)
                                                Defendant, Carlos R. Garza  (Richard F. Ammons)

http://www.state.vt.us/courts/court_cal/wmd_cal.htm

Carlos got his court date set if anyone wants to go and say hi. Using the court appointed public defender, hard times for former high-rolling Ganza's.  Cry

Just found this from the original Brattleboro PD Faceboook page notification of Carlos' DUI:

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 06:33:04 PM

LOL he proudly shows the world how retarded he is. this is another level of self-public-shaming

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:37:10 PM

Unbelievable.

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37725/pre-ann-trasit-coin-in-building-coming-soon

&

https://tnttalk.org/

That coin is already doomed, and that exchange (I mean cryptsy address)? Wow.. Just.. wow!  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:39:57 PM

Pre Trial Conference

Carlos got his court date set if anyone wants to go and say hi. Using the court appointed public defender, hard times for former high-rolling Ganza's.  Cry

Just found this from the original Brattleboro PD Faceboook page notification of Carlos' DUI:

Nice.  Also, i found this interesting: Attorney Ammons appears to be a public defender - http://vermont.salarydatabase.com/state-employees/2014/richard-f-ammons-jr/
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 06:42:55 PM

Could you please unlock nssminer, thanks in advance.

Unlocked.

Unbelievable.

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37725/pre-ann-trasit-coin-in-building-coming-soon

&

https://tnttalk.org/

That coin is already doomed, and that exchange (I mean cryptsy address)? Wow.. Just.. wow!  Roll Eyes

Great.  Another forum.  I guess cryptsy is fine with scam exchanges operating so long as they get customer deposits.

sublyme

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:48:09 PM

Pre Trial Conference

https://i.imgur.com/iGo9OvD.jpg

Guys if you go to Carlos' hearing, please remember Brattleboro is a clothing-optional city.  There are no laws against public nudity.  Please post pics (blurred of course) if you are able to get into the courtroom with your dick hanging out, HJG and CG will thoroughly enjoy it.  Also, I am totally being serious about that, no bs.   I would imagine that HJG will be there, but if we publicize the event too much he probably won't show up, just like BTC Miami.  I will try to make it, I am somewhat nearby.  If anyone wants information on lodging in the area or things to do let me know.  There are many ski resorts in the area that just may have snow by then LIKE THE NOW FAMOUS MOUNT SNOW where Stu and Josh met to iron out the details!

Nearest airport is ALB, Brattleboro is probably 2 hours or so from NYC.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:50:49 PM

Pre Trial Conference

Nice.  Also, i found this interesting: Attorney Ammons appears to be a public defender - http://vermont.salarydatabase.com/state-employees/2014/richard-f-ammons-jr/

Yeah, gotta love that - Not sure how he convinced the court that he can't afford a lawyer. Then again, I guess when you just hold bitcoin and were paid under the table the past year or so, you can probably just do that...  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:20:29 PM

LOL he proudly shows the world how retarded he is. this is another level of self-public-shaming

Sounds like he suffers from keyboard tourettes syndrome or maybe the nurse is running late with his dose of thorozene?
ladrx

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:07:27 PM

That coldcoiner dude sure could use a PR frontman. Here's a similar reply I got from him last month:

Also this interesting tidbit, looks like he changed his mind:

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:09:35 PM

That coldcoiner dude sure could use a PR frontman. Here's a similar reply I got from him last month:

He clearly likes you, otherwise he would be threatening to shit in your mouth.  Cheesy

ladrx

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:15:15 PM

He clearly likes you, otherwise he would be threatening to shit in your mouth.  Cheesy

Yeah, he seems extraordinarily pissed with you. Well done.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 10:23:41 PM

This is some kind of common trait in this "demographic" (Garza, Carmelo, now this coldcoiner/boner person). They get incredibly agitated at the simplest questions. Running a scam must be a very stressful job.
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 10:26:32 PM

This is some kind of common trait in this "demographic" (Garza, Carmelo, now this coldcoiner/boner person). They get incredibly agitated at the simplest questions. Running a scam must be a very stressful job.

He is now threatening to publish my phone number on the internet.

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Citalopram

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:27:16 PM

Maybe telling countless lies causes headaches. One can only hope.
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:32:27 PM

Maybe telling countless lies causes headaches. One can only hope.

It's not a toomah!

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 10:35:30 PM

He is now threatening to publish my phone number on the internet.

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

I think you're safe, he was talking about someone named Jonathan.
Pages: « 1 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 [1953] 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: