Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 [1903] 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376900 times)
xpyjustice

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:51:56 PM

You would have to watch the video from last night. The two of you were brought up a few times, and the teams went on a rant against the two of you.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:56:31 PM

You would have to watch the video from last night. The two of you were brought up a few times, and the teams went on a rant against the two of you.

I wouldn't make myself dumber even watching 5 minutes of those scammy creeps.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:56:59 PM

Link?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:58:27 PM

snip

Now he has switched from the other blatant Paycoin scams in his sig to another not yet obvious to everyone Paycoin scam, BTClend. The BTClend business model has no method to create profit, it IS therefore a scam. The purpose of that scam is to keep XPY bagholders' coins locked up and off the market to allow continued dumping of premine and hyperstake, and the depositors are paid "stake" with hyperstaked coins from "rented" Prime Inflators (not enough) or directly from the pre-mine which he has access to through Cmilians partner, Homero Garza.

Not saying it's not a scam (it was planned by gaw as the leaked emails show, so the priors are very strong on that one for it to be a scam somehow), but how can you say there's no method to create profit? They charge fees on the loans, how is that not a business model that can create profit?

You need to read up on how they are giving loans that will supposedly magically pay themselves off and the other non sense that Cmilian is using to lure XPY off the market for his scam partner, Homero. Is is all bullshit.

So you're saying that certain parts of their business model are not profitable, but aren't claiming that about all the parts? That's true for (almost) every business. Could you explain your logic a bit more clearly here?

We're saying it IS profitable...for GAW or whoever runs the show...NOT THE CUSTOMERS  Roll Eyes

That's the problem,customers lose at every turn.........  Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
xpyjustice

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:00:39 AM

I don't have the link. i was watching live last night.

They called you two out by name, and called you retards, stupid etc.

Does it really matter though?

I wasn't going to write it, as i don't see the point. I don't know if there is a recording but i am sure others watched as well. i do have a problem with someone that claims to be religious using the above mentioned word however.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 12:06:55 AM

Obviously Facebook isn't viable.

I'm in American system!

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:08:29 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 12:20:01 AM by Paul Revere

snip

Now he has switched from the other blatant Paycoin scams in his sig to another not yet obvious to everyone Paycoin scam, BTClend. The BTClend business model has no method to create profit, it IS therefore a scam. The purpose of that scam is to keep XPY bagholders' coins locked up and off the market to allow continued dumping of premine and hyperstake, and the depositors are paid "stake" with hyperstaked coins from "rented" Prime Inflators (not enough) or directly from the pre-mine which he has access to through Cmilians partner, Homero Garza.

Not saying it's not a scam (it was planned by gaw as the leaked emails show, so the priors are very strong on that one for it to be a scam somehow), but how can you say there's no method to create profit? They charge fees on the loans, how is that not a business model that can create profit?

You need to read up on how they are giving loans that will supposedly magically pay themselves off and the other non sense that Cmilian is using to lure XPY off the market for his scam partner, Homero. Is is all bullshit.

So you're saying that certain parts of their business model are not profitable, but aren't claiming that about all the parts? That's true for (almost) every business. Could you explain your logic a bit more clearly here?

We're saying it IS profitable...for GAW or whoever runs the show...NOT THE CUSTOMERS  Roll Eyes

That's the problem,customers lose at every turn.........  Roll Eyes

Right. The CON is to lock up coins while those with an unlimited supply of XPY dump. They pay something like 1-2%/Month, and the dumping makes the coin price plummet on average thus far, about 75%/month. The 1.5 Million XPY currently locked in BTClend could put a serious hurt on the price and ability to dump if they were on the open market, so "paying" ~1-2% a month is extremely profitable- for the scammers running this scam. The bagholders get screwed.

Edit to add: Thanks xpyjustice. I figured it was something along those lines. I called out Adam Matlack by name and presented MORE 100% Blockchain proof that he (the coins owned by Team XPY) are being shuffled and sent to exchanges and dumped (Using precisely the same bot mixing method Homero was using). They can not attack this proof, so they attack the messenger.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
xpyjustice

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:10:05 AM

Take a massive dump with other peoples coins, then print new coins or buy them back cheaper.
Rinse repeat forever.
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:24:11 AM

I'm not going to go search the site because I really don't care THAT much about it.

But you care enough to write walls of text here in support of it!   Something is going on with you.  I don't believe you have absolutely no financial interest in this.  You weren't this supportive of them 300 pages back. What has changed?

I went to the hangouts and listened to them answer questions
--ikeboy

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:25:54 AM

this time for Buy XPY ?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 12:29:54 AM

this time for Buy XPY ?

No, you already missed the chance to get in at $20, sorry.
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:34:22 AM

I'm not going to go search the site because I really don't care THAT much about it.

But you care enough to write walls of text here in support of it!   Something is going on with you.  I don't believe you have absolutely no financial interest in this.  You weren't this supportive of them 300 pages back. What has changed?

--ikeboy

Incorrect. You went and listened to a bunch of scammers spin up a bunch of fancy lies that were palatable to you, thereby suckering you into believing what they want you to believe. You are confusing being played for a fool with listening to honest people explain something. FAIL!

Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:03:51 AM

--ikeboy

Incorrect. You went and listened to a bunch of scammers spin up a bunch of fancy lies that were palatable to you, thereby suckering you into believing what they want you to believe. You are confusing being played for a fool with listening to honest people explain something. FAIL!

I disagree.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:07:42 AM

--ikeboy

I disagree.

Fascinating. When I start valuing the opinion of a consistent fool I will let you know.

FWIW: I have watched lots of these G Hangouts and everything they say is obvious and provable lies, yet you only see and repeat what they want you to believe. Maybe you are a shill, or maybe you are simply a fucking fool. I do not really care which. I will stick to reality and facts, you are quite welcome to live in a fantasy world created for you by a bunch of liars.

Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:15:02 AM

--ikeboy

I disagree.

Fascinating. When I start valuing the opinion of a consistent fool I will let you know.

FWIW: I have watched lots of these G Hangouts and everything they say is obvious and provable lies, yet you only see and repeat what they want you to believe. Maybe you are a shill, or maybe you are simply a fucking fool. I do not really care which. I will stick to reality and facts, you are quite welcome to live in a fantasy world created for you by a bunch of liars.
I don't understand the extreme emotional response? It sounds clear that you are not willing to ask questions about the blockchain shuffling that you've noticed and no one else has done the work that you've done so they might not be comfortable asking those questions. Would also be interesting to what the 'provable' lies are?

I guess we will continue to disagree. No harm in that. Smiley

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:22:35 AM

But you care enough to write walls of text here in support of it!   Something is going on with you.  I don't believe you have absolutely no financial interest in this.  You weren't this supportive of them 300 pages back. What has changed?

--ikeboy

I disagree.

I don't understand the extreme emotional response? It sounds clear that you are not willing to ask questions about the blockchain shuffling that you've noticed and no one else has done the work that you've done so they might not be comfortable asking those questions. Would also be interesting to what the 'provable' lies are?

There was no emotional response at all. The Blockchain does not lie. Liars lie. ALL of the major players in Paycoin are LIARS. I believe the Blockchain, and you believe lying liars who have every reason to lie to you. I do not need the validation of a pack of lying , scamming, scamdogs who were handpicked by Homero Garza to tell me that the facts actually mean the opposite of what they say. Have fun being played for a fucking fool.

PROTIP: Keep in mind that your children will be reading this someday and seeing what an absolute and total fool you are.

mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:29:52 AM

But you care enough to write walls of text here in support of it!   Something is going on with you.  I don't believe you have absolutely no financial interest in this.  You weren't this supportive of them 300 pages back. What has changed?

--ikeboy

I disagree.

There was no emotional response at all. The Blockchain does not lie. Liars lie. ALL of the major players in Paycoin are LIARS. I believe the Blockchain, and you believe lying liars who have every reason to lie to you. I do not need the validation of a pack of lying , scamming, scamdogs who were handpicked by Homero Garza to tell me that the facts actually mean the opposite of what they say. Have fun being played for a fucking fool.

PROTIP: Keep in mind that your children will be reading this someday and seeing what an absolute and total fool you are.

I have a question do you remember the name of Joshypoo wife's new Charity? Not the Gaws hashminer 911 scammy thingy that Josh Fucked up but the new one where Jessica is gonna do things to deserving children
Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:34:29 AM

Did you buy this XPY or hashlet stuff?
I don't think that I am "playing a fucking fool", so, again we disagree. No harm in that.
I've decided to not allow my children to learn to read. Illiteracy is the way of the internet and I want them to fit in.

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:39:44 AM

I don't think that I am "playing a fucking fool", so, again we disagree. No harm in that.
I've decided to not allow my children to learn to read. Illiteracy is the way of the internet and I want them to fit in.

You are repeating as fact lies sold to you by obvious and repeatedly exposed  scammers. That makes you a fucking fool. Maybe you have a dollar or two involved in doing that, maybe not. Either way you are DEFINITELY a fucking FOOL.

Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:43:41 AM

You are repeating as fact lies sold to you by obvious and repeatedly exposed  scammers. That makes you a fucking fool. Maybe you have a dollar or two involved in doing that, maybe not. Either way you are DEFINITELY a fucking FOOL.
obviously i disagree

Pages: « 1 ... 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 [1903] 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: