Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:59:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 [1907] 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376900 times)
TheIZS

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:24:19 AM

wait wait wait... Where is the 100% proof of me dumping coins on the exchanges?

Oh, the man himself. Can you point me to some details about the xpy.io hedgers? I don't get the part where you pay e.g. a 10% fee for a ~6% gain in 3 months.

Yeah the purpose of this is for people to be able to invest in XPY while completely sharing in the upside verses limiting the downside to a maximum of 10 percent loss.  In this account you would need XPY to gain 5 percent to makeup the paid fee.

a good explanation for some people can be found here.  http://www.investopedia.com/terms/h/hedge.asp

These are really limited due to the fact its basically shorting XPY for the purpose of us trying to create a protection of sorts for new or current investors.  It was started as a pilot to see if this would be something someone is interested in.  So far most people are just confused.  So maybe the financial move is probably a little to confusing.  Ultimately the Goal of this program is to try to create hopefully winning situations for investors into crypto... or at minimum create limited downside propositions.

How is transperancy being handled with xpy.io? I think the idea makes sense but in order for it to even have a hope in succeeding there needs to be transparency for it's holders, what will hurt you the most is people not knowing.

HHMMMMM

A new scam involving "Hedgers" to limit your loss on turdcoin. Gee I think I'll try to hedge my remaining dollar against the........ what now?HuhHuh
OH! FUCKOFF GARBOZO!

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheIZS

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:30:19 AM

Yeah the purpose of this is for people to be able to invest in XPY while completely sharing in the upside verses limiting the downside to a maximum of 10 percent loss.  In this account you would need XPY to gain 5 percent to makeup the paid fee.

a good explanation for some people can be found here.  http://www.investopedia.com/terms/h/hedge.asp

These are really limited due to the fact its basically shorting XPY for the purpose of us trying to create a protection of sorts for new or current investors.  It was started as a pilot to see if this would be something someone is interested in.  So far most people are just confused.  So maybe the financial move is probably a little to confusing.  Ultimately the Goal of this program is to try to create hopefully winning situations for investors into crypto... or at minimum create limited downside propositions.

Ok, I think I get the idea but if I wanted to gamble on XPY value I would likely do better just by buying it on Cryptsy or 'trex.

Or perhaps it's just worded backwards. There should be a way to phrase it to make sense because now it sounds like a horrible deal either way.

If you buy them off cryptsy.. and the price tanks... then you loose far more then 10 percent. Thats the point of the hedge.  But i agree that im sure we could word it better.

Are you aware that this would technically class a security by holding other peoples Coins? Funds held within the system would need to also be backed and can be liable for their loss, any misappropriation of funds held within xpy.io could be subject to securities fraud.

Completely agree.  If the funds are handled inappropriately or not above board it would be unacceptable and fraudulent.  They incorporated this through Hong Kong so i don't believe its subject to US security laws.

Wouldn't it just be easier not to hold customer funds?

So that's a good question... what do you think if we made the same offer.. except you where able to take the XPY bought... and over the same amout of time at the end of it, the purchaser could bring the same amount of bought coin back and exchange it back for the principle of btc?

This is another model we are considering.  Perhaps still the same issue tho.
UUUUUUMMMMM

Have you been in Josh's coke again? If not maybe you should consider that your trying to scam pennies from dimes? Really you'll make more pouring coffee at the local starbucks, and bonus! people will actually want to see you first thing in the morning.

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 06:31:23 AM

I am an American citizen

Bit Pop
2757 Roosevelt Road
Moundridge, KS 67107
620-345-0753
Libra

Leave it to BitCoinTalk to be Anonymous. atleast Jonah posts REAL shit.

No one knows that guys skype, email, gtalk or phone number...........

What's your sign?

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:43:22 AM

Bitpop is legendary. He is much a myth as a man. A whisper among common folk. The dragon in the deepest depths of a cave. The kraken that lies beneath the sea in the largest trench. He is why the Bermuda Triangle is so mysterious. A wizard casting reality spells on the delusional. A bane to Homero's everywhere.
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 06:45:12 AM

I am an American citizen

Bit Pop
2757 Roosevelt Road
Moundridge, KS 67107
620-345-0753
Libra

What's your sign?

Libra, because I am bitpop.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 06:58:20 AM

I am an American citizen

Bit Pop
2757 Roosevelt Road
Moundridge, KS 67107
620-345-0753
Libra

What's your sign?

Libra, because I am bitpop.

I am paul revere

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:59:15 AM

Ok, I think I get the idea but if I wanted to gamble on XPY value I would likely do better just by buying it on Cryptsy or 'trex.

Or perhaps it's just worded backwards. There should be a way to phrase it to make sense because now it sounds like a horrible deal either way.

If you buy them off cryptsy.. and the price tanks... then you loose far more then 10 percent. Thats the point of the hedge.  But i agree that im sure we could word it better.

Are you aware that this would technically class a security by holding other peoples Coins? Funds held within the system would need to also be backed and can be liable for their loss, any misappropriation of funds held within xpy.io could be subject to securities fraud.

Completely agree.  If the funds are handled inappropriately or not above board it would be unacceptable and fraudulent.  They incorporated this through Hong Kong so i don't believe its subject to US security laws.

Wouldn't it just be easier not to hold customer funds?

So that's a good question... what do you think if we made the same offer.. except you where able to take the XPY bought... and over the same amout of time at the end of it, the purchaser could bring the same amount of bought coin back and exchange it back for the principle of btc?

This is another model we are considering.  Perhaps still the same issue tho.

No prime nodes, no need to hold customer funds, no liability risk, however that would also make XPY just another Peercoin clone.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:25:53 AM

http://www.na-berlin.de/termine/aktuelle%20Veranstaltungen%20PDFs/nanewyork_2012.pdf

Dani S. 917-513-2074= Buck Rogers = Daffy?

P.S: So, they sold you Emails along with the accounts? Seems legit.

'Serenity Keepers' ? WTF, sounds like the kind of heavies employed by Jim Jones to force people to drink the cool-aid.

So bitcoinist posts shilling article for coincard which had to be pulled for the shilly scam article it was, but now they want to pretend they are on the up and up by getting into bed with Homero on the basis he isn't going to get that domain seized by the three letter agencies?

Good plan.

Oh noez, am I in trubble for quoting this in my post?

Am I not supposed to? Paul? Paul? . . .why you do this to me, Paul? Why did you trap me into your web of exposing lies and deceit, you dawg, you!

Anyhoo . . as for that Yahoo Finance article:
Contact Info:

Name: John C. Caceres
Email: johncharlescaceres@gmail.com
Organization: CoinCard
Phone: 802 359 7569

SOURCE: CoinCard

Nothing says, 'Totally legit financial services' like a Gmail account!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 08:12:53 AM

You would have to watch the video from last night. The two of you were brought up a few times, and the teams went on a rant against the two of you.

where's the link, or better, where's the TL;DR? not sure if I can make it through this bs

Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 11:35:32 AM

Oh, the man himself. Can you point me to some details about the xpy.io hedgers? I don't get the part where you pay e.g. a 10% fee for a ~6% gain in 3 months.

Suppose I have a position in XPY in the amount of 50k coins and I buy a 3-month hedge. Now, if at the end of my hedge term XPY price is zero (e.g. coin is delisted from all exchanges) how would you reimburse me for my hedge. Would you put BTC from your own pockets?
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 11:52:29 AM

Badbitcoin a.k.a. Colonel32 is still buying paycoins. This is just beyond stupid. Oh wait, maybe he is a paid shill.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 11:52:41 AM

http://i.snag.gy/o8zaW.jpg

Suppose I have a position in XPY in the amount of 50k coins and I buy a 3-month hedge. Now, if at the end of my hedge term XPY price is zero (e.g. coin is delisted from all exchanges) how would you reimburse me for my hedge. Would you put BTC from your own pockets?

No he'd be long gone by then. These scams work by promising things later.

If Bitcoin is the world wide ledger, what is paycorn?

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:40:07 PM

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:54:31 PM

When the mad mixup/"hack"/whatever of coins occurred in early March, the address that suddenly filled up with 4.6 Million XPY was said to be under Team XPY control , and that they were locked up to keep them safe. Are you now claiming that Team XPY does NOT own the (still) #1 address? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?232492.htm

P.S: Gotta love these crooks trying to say that the latest "XPY hedge" scam is totally legit because they registered it in Hong Kong to get around those pesky anti-fraud laws in the US. They are flat out admitting that they know it is fraud, and their only concern is getting away with it. Total fucking CROOKS.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
simdude

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:03:18 PM

Several of the top ten which were not previously staking, now are. #5 looked like it might be using one of the Hyperstake keys, but after checking the raw transactions it appears that it is just getting some HUGE stakes playing catch up. Perhaps someone else can take a look at this one https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?232554.htm and make sure I am reading things right. I also see 52 addresses that have ~125,000, but two of them (#s 19 & 45) have thus far indicated that they are still doing regular staking. I can not understand why someone that has at least 125,000 XPY, other than those who have agreed to not use them,  is NOT using the Hyperstake keys.

P.S: Check out the "regular" stakes on address #1:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#!rich

LMAO!

How small these are going into looks like Zencloud playouts.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:08:08 PM

Several of the top ten which were not previously staking, now are. #5 looked like it might be using one of the Hyperstake keys, but after checking the raw transactions it appears that it is just getting some HUGE stakes playing catch up. Perhaps someone else can take a look at this one https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?232554.htm and make sure I am reading things right. I also see 52 addresses that have ~125,000, but two of them (#s 19 & 45) have thus far indicated that they are still doing regular staking. I can not understand why someone that has at least 125,000 XPY, other than those who have agreed to not use them,  is NOT using the Hyperstake keys.

P.S: Check out the "regular" stakes on address #1:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#!rich

LMAO!

How small these are going into looks like Zencloud playouts.

Those are INPUTS, Brainiac. Stakes, to be specific. The multiple 250,000 XPY withdrawals are below that, and they all get sent directly to exchanges, mostly Cryptsy. Someday perhaps you will learn what those complicated + and - signs mean.  Roll Eyes

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6258

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 02:34:19 PM

I am paul revere

But you are not Sancho. Becuase *I* am Sancho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMwPrdILEJ4

O.K. I seriously have nothing truly useful to add to this conversation. But I still had to post that.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:59:01 PM

I have a question do you remember the name of Joshypoo wife's new Charity? Not the Gaws hashminer 911 scammy thingy that Josh Fucked up but the new one where Jessica is gonna do things to deserving children

Are you talking about this?

https://www.cryptochange.org/campaign/35/support-for-child-brides

I don't think there was a specific charity named there (care.org is a well-known organization, not controlled by Garzas). They seem to be just collecting funds and maybe they will pass then on to care.org minus fees. Well, they would be if anyone except Garza himself would have donated.

Hmmm I am not sure if that is it or not... but noted and thanks for looking!  

Like I said earlier, I have someone very close to me that is a Barrister in the UK and a Lawyer in the US and the structuring of the Garza Rat's nest has intrigued her. It is possible they will not go the 501c3 route  (Charity) and could possibly decide not to repatriate the funds back into the US, rather "renouncing their US citizenship" and thinking they will live happily ever after in an US non extradition country and ummmm? I have said enough... when you are conducting scams on an international level, then there is a whole new set of rules that come into play.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 03:05:15 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 04:09:20 AM by suchmoon

When the mad mixup/"hack"/whatever of coins occurred in early March, the address that suddenly filled up with 4.6 Million XPY was said to be under Team XPY control , and that they were locked up to keep them safe. Are you now claiming that Team XPY does NOT own the (still) #1 address? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?232492.htm

P.S: Gotta love these crooks trying to say that the latest "XPY hedge" scam is totally legit because they registered it in Hong Kong to get around those pesky anti-fraud laws in the US. They are flat out admitting that they know it is fraud, and their only concern is getting away with it. Total fucking CROOKS.

Still not seeing any change on the website indicating that I would be sending my funds to an HK-based entity. Still Texas.

https://xpy.io/terms.pdf

The only entity with XPY in its name in Hong Kong is Phil's XPY Limited, ironically renamed to Mineral Limited now Smiley

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
verloren

Activity: 323

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 03:20:12 PM

Its BCTalk... everything gets picked apart.  And if its related to XPY it is practically in a no win situation.  More over i don't see any Incorporation number right now being supplied in any form.  So why is it not being picked apart right now?

It's the first time I'm hearing about HK and I don't think anybody here has been aware of that particular red flag yet.

I've been mostly interested in the financial side of it so I blame everyone else for not digging up the corporate entity information (or lack thereof).
IIRC, anything owned by an American, even if in an offshore location, is still subject to IRS law. Not so sure about SEC.
Pages: « 1 ... 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 [1907] 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: