Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:15:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 [1904] 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376900 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:46:19 AM

There was no emotional response at all. The Blockchain does not lie. Liars lie. ALL of the major players in Paycoin are LIARS. I believe the Blockchain, and you believe lying liars who have every reason to lie to you. I do not need the validation of a pack of lying , scamming, scamdogs who were handpicked by Homero Garza to tell me that the facts actually mean the opposite of what they say. Have fun being played for a fucking fool.

PROTIP: Keep in mind that your children will be reading this someday and seeing what an absolute and total fool you are.
Did you buy this XPY or hashlet stuff?
I don't think that I am "playing a fucking fool", so, again we disagree. No harm in that.
I've decided to not allow my children to learn to read. Illiteracy is the way of the internet and I want them to fit in.

You are repeating as fact lies sold to you by obvious and repeatedly exposed  scammers. That makes you a fucking fool. Maybe you have a dollar or two involved in doing that, maybe not. Either way you are DEFINITELY a fucking FOOL.
obviously i disagree

Scammers are gonna Scam. Douchebag Shills are gonna Shill. Fucking Fools are going to be Fucking Fools. This is the way of things.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:49:23 AM

You are repeating as fact lies sold to you by obvious and repeatedly exposed  scammers. That makes you a fucking fool. Maybe you have a dollar or two involved in doing that, maybe not. Either way you are DEFINITELY a fucking FOOL.
obviously i disagree

Scammers are gonna Scam. Douchebag Shills are gonna Shill. Fucking Fools are going to be Fucking Fools. This is the way of things.

Hey, something we agree on. Smiley

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:51:13 AM

obviously i disagree

Well, I will drink to your agreement with me that you are a complete and total Fucking Fool. Cheers!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:52:41 AM

obviously i disagree

Well, I will drink to your agreement with me that you are a complete and total Fucking Fool. Cheers!

Sorry, I do not agree with that statement. I feel that I am not a 'Fucking Fool'. But you go ahead and drink, you sound like you could use a drink Smiley

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:56:54 AM

obviously i disagree

Sorry, I do not agree with that statement. I feel that I am not a 'Fucking Fool'. But you go ahead and drink, you sound like you could use a drink Smiley

I said that you were a Fucking Fool. You clearly said that you agreed. Even if you somehow did not mean that, you are STILL a Fucking Fool for saying otherwise.

PROTIP: Keep in mind that your children will be reading this and seeing exactly what a befuddled Fucking Fool you are.

Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:06:56 AM

obviously i disagree

I said that you were a Fucking Fool. You clearly said that you agreed. Even if you somehow did not mean that, you are STILL a Fucking Fool for saying otherwise.

PROTIP: Keep in mind that your children will be reading this and seeing exactly what a befuddled Fucking Fool you are.
Again, I don't agree... I do not think I'm a "Fucking Fool".. and I have a right to disagree with you on that point.

And, I'm pretty sure that there will never be a day when my children read this and that happens to be a sensitive point for me. So, it was fine the first time that you threw that out because you didn't know. But it is getting old. I have not attacked you, let alone your children. I've actually said I would like to hear you have a conversation with the XPY folks on the blockchain stuff. Yet, you feel compelled to attack me as a "fucking fool" because I answered a simple question about why the price might have changed. I asked you what were the provable lies, but the response is another personal attack on me.

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:11:02 AM

obviously i disagree

Again, I don't agree... I do not think I'm a "Fucking Fool".. and I have a right to disagree with you on that point.

And, I'm pretty sure that there will never be a day when my children read this and that happens to be a sensitive point for me. So, it was fine the first time that you threw that out because you didn't know. But it is getting old. I have not attacked you, let alone your children. I've actually said I would like to hear you have a conversation with the XPY folks on the blockchain stuff. Yet, you feel compelled to attack me as a "fucking fool" because I answered a simple question about why the price might have changed. I asked you what were the provable lies, but the response is another personal attack on me.

For the record: THIS^^ rage from Buckeye is what an emotional response looks like.

I do not care what you want because this is not about you. I do what I want , when I want to, for my own personal reasons. These reasons do not include indulging the wants of a Fucking Fool who is easily duped by some scamdogs.

P.S: The fact that you think that your children will not be reading what you post on the internet is another clear example proving that you are a total Fucking Fool. They will. And their friends will too. Think about it , FOOL.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 02:29:27 AM

I have a question do you remember the name of Joshypoo wife's new Charity? Not the Gaws hashminer 911 scammy thingy that Josh Fucked up but the new one where Jessica is gonna do things to deserving children

Are you talking about this?

https://www.cryptochange.org/campaign/35/support-for-child-brides

I don't think there was a specific charity named there (care.org is a well-known organization, not controlled by Garzas). They seem to be just collecting funds and maybe they will pass then on to care.org minus fees. Well, they would be if anyone except Garza himself would have donated.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 02:31:23 AM

Buckeye, Paul, this is I think where you might consider getting a room. Seriously, you're starting to sound like an old married couple, nitpicking on something that everyone else lost track of long ago  Grin
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:33:39 AM

Buckeye, Paul, this is I think where you might consider getting a room. Seriously, you're starting to sound like an old married couple, nitpicking on something that everyone else lost track of long ago  Grin

Not a big deal to me. Just tired of Buckeye thinking this is his personal platform for repeating total absurdities, that just happen to support the Paycoin scam, pumped into his head by various Paycoin scammers .

Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:35:15 AM

For the record: THIS^^ rage from Buckeye is what an emotional response looks like.

I do not care what you want because this is not about you. I do what I want , when I want to, for my own personal reasons. These reasons do not include indulging the wants of a Fucking Fool who is easily duped by some scamdogs.

P.S: The fact that you think that your children will not be reading what you post on the internet is another clear example proving that you are a total Fucking Fool. They will. And their friends will too. Think about it , FOOL.

You are oddly obsessed with this. If you want to call that an emotional response, that's fine. Internet communications are not perfect. And, yes, you can do what you want. I only came into this about 2 months ago and was beginning to think that maybe you had put money into the whole GAW thing, since I could certainly see how that would suck.

As far as the you asking the XPY folks about the blockchain shuffling, you've been clear that you're not into any conversation. That's fine. You've stated repeatedly that you now consider me a "Fucking Fool" so that is your opinion and I completely disagree. And, again you attack the family that you imagine I have. Perhaps you should have another drink.

Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:36:35 AM

Buckeye, Paul, this is I think where you might consider getting a room. Seriously, you're starting to sound like an old married couple, nitpicking on something that everyone else lost track of long ago  Grin
I agree Smiley

Not a big deal to me. Just tired of Buckeye thinking this is his personal platform for repeating total absurdities, that just happen to support the Paycoin scam, pumped into his head by various Paycoin scammers .

This is an open forum. I'm sure most have me on ignore by now. I've never even bothered to register here until the Garza scam blew up. I really have a hard time seeing how I "thinking this is my person platform"? Wow?

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:37:07 AM

@ Buckeye: I prefer numbers and facts to the words of liars who have every reason to deceive me. You prefer the opposite.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:38:31 AM

lol, everyone wants the last word.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 02:41:21 AM

I disagree with all of you. Now go and drink and if you still want to argue drink some more. After all it's Friday (or Saturday in some upside-down places).
Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:50:48 AM

@Paul Revere .. and I see it as moving forward with life. The environment has changed and new information is available. So, my opinions have changed. Just like our exchange has provided me with new information, that also has changed my opinions. That's just how life works.

Matlock

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 03:06:58 AM

wait wait wait... Where is the 100% proof of me dumping coins on the exchanges?
bitillionaire

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

phm.link

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 03:13:11 AM

Just in case your daily fix of paycoin imbecility is not sufficient anymore: The hashtards now have their own badly written facebook clone. Have fun with "The Paycoin Users Social Network". http://paycoin.social

That's an insult to Facebook...

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 03:28:36 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 04:08:52 AM by suchmoon

Oh, the man himself. Can you point me to some details about the xpy.io hedgers? I don't get the part where you pay e.g. a 10% fee for a ~6% gain in 3 months.

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 03:30:17 AM

Oh, the man himself. Can you point me to some details about the xpy.io hedgers? I don't get the part where you pay e.g. a 10% fee for a ~6% gain in 3 months.
http://i.snag.gy/o8zaW.jpg

I don't think xpy.io is a Matlock/Paycoin Foundation production?

Pages: « 1 ... 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 [1904] 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: