Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:38:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 [1912] 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376907 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 06:51:31 PM

WTF is this garbage and is there no beliebers left on HT now that their GAWD is absent?

That is some high quality trolling, well done.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 07:32:29 PM

Insignificant!  You bastard.

@PngMiner said:
@DoraTheExplorer You wont have much luck stirring the pot here. Most of us are all stirred out.
Try this GAW miners: https://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=GAW+miners+failed+promises
or Stuart Fraser: https://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=Stuart+Fraser+and+GAW+miners

@DoraTheExplorer said:
Just because some insignificant people on the internet believe they can affect search results does not change reality. By your logic Verizon, Sprint, Google, Microsoft and every company in the DJIE are the the same as what you claim this company to be.

Once again, why would you be trusted over the wall street journal? I can clearly see this will be a waste of time as no one has any real or credible information.

"verizon broken promises"
"gaw miners wall street journal"
"stuart fraser world trade center"

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 07:33:23 PM

Sounds totally legit. A service exclusive to HT as far as I've seen. Do they have a thread on Bitcointalk?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1061750.0

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 08:26:45 PM

Well, it's gotram/yangowhatsit spamming every forum. I thought he's just a reseller, is he actually the owner of this charade?

I asked about proof of mining in his GH thread:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/miningsweden-pictures-videos-and-banners/3824/9
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 09:28:26 PM

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37738/internuts-make-millions-with-hashtalk
https://archive.is/bCr2J

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:39:41 PM

wait wait wait... Where is the 100% proof of me dumping coins on the exchanges?

When the mad mixup/"hack"/whatever of coins occurred in early March, the address that suddenly filled up with 4.6 Million XPY was said to be under Team XPY control , and that they were locked up to keep them safe. Are you now claiming that Team XPY does NOT own the (still) #1 address? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?232492.htm

P.S: Gotta love these crooks trying to say that the latest "XPY hedge" scam is totally legit because they registered it in Hong Kong to get around those pesky anti-fraud laws in the US. They are flat out admitting that they know it is fraud, and their only concern is getting away with it. Total fucking CROOKS.

Still waiting , Adam. Which addresses are Team Paycoin and/or yours? Are you saying Team Paycoin no longer controls the #1 address? How about the other linked addresses supplied from there? Where is the record of the transaction where you claimed to have sold "only ~$1,000 worth of Paycoin "?   

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 09:42:44 PM

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37735/community-website-for-paycoin-information/21
https://archive.is/4gh1G

Huh

hippieminer said:
@DoraTheExplorer I understand where you are coming from, however the information that you are referring to is in fact rather out of date. GAW miners (the company behind all of the features like PaySave that you referred to) still has a working phone number if you wish to try to get more information "from the horse's mouth" so to speak. Their number is (866) 554-5861. Best of luck to you sir and let us know if you happen to learn anything interesting.

DoraTheExplorer said:
Yes thank you!

After some further research I have found several individuals I will call first thing Monday morning and report back here with my findings.

John C. Caceres
johncharlescaceres@gmail.com
Phone: 802 359 7569 - 917.882.0900

spydazcomputers
Ryan Mecham
spydazcomputers@gmail.com
860-227-0062

Stuart Fraser:

Gretchen Lundgren
SEC
Tel. (617) 573-4578
lundgreng@sec.gov

mgibson38

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:04:50 PM

When the mad mixup/"hack"/whatever of coins occurred in early March, the address that suddenly filled up with 4.6 Million XPY was said to be under Team XPY control , and that they were locked up to keep them safe. Are you now claiming that Team XPY does NOT own the (still) #1 address? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?232492.htm

P.S: Gotta love these crooks trying to say that the latest "XPY hedge" scam is totally legit because they registered it in Hong Kong to get around those pesky anti-fraud laws in the US. They are flat out admitting that they know it is fraud, and their only concern is getting away with it. Total fucking CROOKS.

Still waiting , Adam. Which addresses are Team Paycoin and/or yours? Are you saying Team Paycoin no longer controls the #1 address? How about the other linked addresses supplied from there? Where is the record of the transaction where you claimed to have sold "only ~$1,000 worth of Paycoin "?   
Just like every other question related to something they can't explain properly or request for proof by anybody on this forum, it looks like it will fall on deaf ears or at the most we'll get some bu llshit answer that completely avoids the point of the question, or even one that fails to answer it. Maybe we'll see one of those soon (tm).
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 11:43:14 PM

Just like every other question related to something they can't explain properly or request for proof by anybody on this forum, it looks like it will fall on deaf ears or at the most we'll get some bu llshit answer that completely avoids the point of the question, or even one that fails to answer it. Maybe we'll see one of those soon (tm).

If Adam/Team Paycoin own the #1 wallet then where are the millions of coins for zencloud?

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:50:59 PM

Sometimes, I wonder if this GAW saga is still being orchestrated, and all this drama around back-stabbing, TeamXPY et al is just a diversion while the cogs keep turning to produce a far larger scam. I just can't get to trust any of the employee of GAW saga, ex or not.

An elaborate scam...

Very wise.

The shoe will be on the other foot shortly.  Soon they will know what it is to be humiliated and penalized monetarily, just as they did to their loyal customers.

Everyone involved keeps digging themselves deeper, thanks to the forums. 

Notice how the ones who woke up, washed their hands of it and left early don't need to be on here ranting all the time....  Just sayin.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:53:24 PM

Sometimes, I wonder if this GAW saga is still being orchestrated, and all this drama around back-stabbing, TeamXPY et al is just a diversion while the cogs keep turning to produce a far larger scam. I just can't get to trust any of the employee of GAW saga, ex or not.

An elaborate scam...

Why wouldn't you trust the guy that ran a data center that ran up a huge electric bill that never got paid and didn't send the coins to the users who were paying for the miners/maintenance fees?

Or the interim CEO of a company that had no business plan?

Or the guy running a lending website that makes zero sense?

These all seem like trustworthy individuals to me.

Yep, "They seem legit."   Grin
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:00:40 AM

If Adam/Team Paycoin own the #1 wallet then where are the millions of coins for zencloud?

You tell me. I do my best to try to sort out the maze of liars and crooks and "non-profit companies" , etc. etc. that have been spun out of unicorn scrotum hair to obfuscate the goings on during this scam, but nothing adds up. If Adam wants to prove he is an honest guy, HE needs to provide proof.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:10:49 AM

You tell me. I do my best to try to sort out the maze of liars and crooks and "non-profit companies" , etc. etc. that have been spun out of unicorn scrotum hair to obfuscate the goings on during this scam, but nothing adds up. If Adam wants to prove he is an honest guy, HE needs to provide proof.

You should probably lock your Cryptsy Hacked thread. Or at least change the title?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:16:39 AM

Why should I change a title which asks a question that has not been answered?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1063512.msg11405196#new

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:21:02 AM

"...in the near future to stay out of prison."
Is there a market for bars of soap with Josh's smiling face on the bottom?  Shocked

Yes!   Try prison.
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 12:23:59 AM

You are asking for proof from Matlock that Team Paycoin does not own a wallet?  What is the address in question?

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 12:32:14 AM

Why should I change a title which asks a question that has not been answered?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1063512.msg11405196#new

Shitty communication has always been one of Cryptsy's "features". Don't take that personally  Grin
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:39:00 AM

I locked the Cryptsy thread as whatever the issue was it has now seemed to have been resolved.

@ Miaviator: Adam Matlack already openly admitted he was dumping coins on exchanges. Therefore his statement asking where the proof of his dumping coins on exchanges is intentionally non sequitor, otherwise known as a lie. I asked a specific question about a specific address, and more general questions about what addresses he says are his/Team Paycoins. He refuses to answer.

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 12:41:40 AM

I locked the Cryptsy thread as whatever the issue was it has now seemed to have been resolved.

A Miaviator: Adam Matlack already openly admitted he was dumping coins on exchanges. Therefore his statement asking where the proof of his dumping coins on exchanges is is non sequitor, otherwise known as a lie. I asked a specific question about a specific address, and more general questions about what addresses he says are his/Team Paycoins. He refuses to answer.

That make sense then.  Of course his addresses would include prime controller/hyperstaking/self destructive coin feature wallets which would change addresses continuously as stakes split and merge inputs based on the peercoin base code.   

I was curious if you had some of the addresses handy that I could pose the question in paycoin slack and seek an answer to crosspost here.

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:49:28 AM

A Miaviator: Adam Matlack already openly admitted he was dumping coins on exchanges. Therefore his statement asking where the proof of his dumping coins on exchanges is is non sequitor, otherwise known as a lie. I asked a specific question about a specific address, and more general questions about what addresses he says are his/Team Paycoins. He refuses to answer.

That make sense then.  Of course his addresses would include prime controller/hyperstaking/self destructive coin feature wallets which would change addresses continuously as stakes split and merge inputs based on the peercoin base code.  

I was curious if you had some of the addresses handy that I could pose the question in paycoin slack and seek an answer to crosspost here.

I tried digging up information on the #1 address, which has been dumping huge amounts to exchanges. This had been said to be in Team Paycoin's control by some, and one of the other entities by others. I don't know exactly who has control of that, or the associated addresses that have been directly funded by it or by the same source it was, which accounts for nearly all of the top 100 addresses. Here is the #1:    PDzubEnhb45Gz8zBNq9zsPi9UohwzUhniP  and link to see it on the Paycoin Blockchain Explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?232492.htm

If Adam wants to be transparent, then fine, provide addresses. If not, I will have to do my best to figure out what I can from this intentionally obfuscated mess.

Pages: « 1 ... 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 [1912] 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: