Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:59:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 [1971] 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376902 times)
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 10:54:43 AM

not really an admission, cres.

i changed my Facebook profile picture many times last days and even deleted some pics.

want have a look ? Cheesy

oh wait ,SEC, can not.

no pictures with lady boys anyway, so very boring.

I visted "thump up bar", Pattaya soi 6 though.

Trustworthy

Easiest way to tell if they are ladyboys is if you need lube Tongue

I would call it an admission when it's deleted minutes after being posted here, memory in Crypto is long.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:33:10 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2015, 01:48:03 PM by Paul Revere

Morning Funnies from Paycoinerland.

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/38031/how-to-bidding-prime-control-next-round

I'll sell you one right now, Buckey. How much are you willing to pay? We are Wheeling and Dealing today. Gotta hurry though, this is the last one in stock!  Tongue

Poor kid, DaDa is weetahded.

And another from the same Paycoiner.

Check right next to the shitter. There's your Paycoin Whitepaper.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Yaki

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 02:06:44 PM

Could you unlock Stedsm again,Google Authenticator not work properly for me.

Done.

Thanks,I see it's unlocked but now it won't accept my password. Tried the reset password option but Zencloud just gives a 500/502 error page never sends a link to reset password.if I try any more at my password it will just lock again. Can a link to change password be sent to stedsm@gmail.com?
VCollective
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 02:15:18 PM

Hey google auth on my account is not mapped to an external device, can i get it reset? VoergJT@gmail.com
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 02:46:30 PM

Hey google auth on my account is not mapped to an external device, can i get it reset? VoergJT@gmail.com

Go back to hashtalk and ask the golden boy Homero to fix his fuck up for you.  Shoulda listened to the "trolls" months ago.  Keep your problems on the paycoin forum.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 03:39:42 PM

Isn't it wonderful how a single picture can tell so much:

1) Despite switching to a secure e-mail provider (protonmail) Mr. Garza is still using other US-based subpoenable online services like Facebook.
2) Shockingly he still has "friends".
3) Who might not all be friends because someone is leaking these pics or is he really that bad with privacy settings?
4) Still using family members as a shield so that he could whine how trolls are attacking his wife and kids.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 04:00:54 PM

Go back to hashtalk and ask the golden boy Homero to fix his fuck up for you.  Shoulda listened to the "trolls" months ago.  Keep your problems on the paycoin forum.

This.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 04:02:23 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2015, 05:27:30 PM by Franz_Huber

Thanks,I see it's unlocked but now it won't accept my password. Tried the reset password option but Zencloud just gives a 500/502 error page never sends a link to reset password.if I try any more at my password it will just lock again. Can a link to change password be sent to stedsm@gmail.com?

I don't care about your problem with Zencloud. Paycoin is a scam, you were told so months ago and you did not listen. Ask Josh (on Facebook) and his fellow con men (on Paycoin Talk, Hashtak and Hashclub) to fix your problem.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 04:04:12 PM

Done.

Neither of these involve unlocking accounts.

KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 05:09:03 PM

"Additionally, the company CEO fled the United States for the United Arab Emirates (UAE),
leaving no employees in the company to address consumer requests, until being returned to
the United States, less than two months later, by the U.S. government, due to violations of
financial responsibility laws in the UAE, which would have required imprisonment."

That's new. What's the source for the information in the charge-back request?

How is that new?

It's been posted all over this thread as it happened.

Where?  Where in this thread does it say that the United States Government forcefully returned Josh Garza to the United States because I haven't seen it.  Did they send Marshalls over to get him or did they write him a polite letter? Also, if Josh Garza had committed offences in Dubai he would have been dealt with, IN DUBAI.  You don't hand over people who have committed crimes in your country to somebody else,  you prosecute.  

"Additionally, the company CEO fled the United States for the United Arab Emirates (UAE),
leaving no employees in the company to address consumer requests, until being returned to
the United States, less than two months later, by the U.S. government, due to violations of
financial responsibility laws in the UAE, which would have required imprisonment."

Something seriously doesn't add up with that statement.  And the fact that he isn't even in custody in the US makes it even more bizarre. He could have been imprisoned in Dubai but they sent him to America where he walks free.  That makes total sense. /s

You didn't read the follow-up post.

He wasn't TAKEN from Dubai by the feds.  

He was facing jail in dubai due to legal troubles there.  The us Consulate/Embassy had to rescue him and get him to the US, he flew to Texas.  Because as he stated "I am still an american citizen"

Since the SEC/FBI work like molasses in antarctica there was no charges filed by the time he got stateside and he is now free in the US most likely attempting to get to belgium.

Again, I have personally spent my own time and business resources this past month while in the region to confirm first hand there is no proven and/or actionable evidence Garza was EVER in Belgium or Dubai at any time in the past 12 months. All this talk of Garza overseas at any time for personal, "business", or legal reasons looks to be without standing.

Scott-

Allen1980sShow me the numbers8m
And what is this? Is this a selfie of Garza and his kid on Marina Beach in Dubai? Why, yes it is. And if Scott Booth ever comes here, the building to the left side of the picture, with the skyscraper showing near Garza's ear is the Elite Residence Tower in Duba

SAMPLE UAE/Dubai, Residency Certificate/VISA

SAMPLE UAE/Dubai, Residency Certificate/VISA

Muggle.

There are some receipts floating around for his Flight (first class) to belgium, Train tickets in Belgium.  If someone could dig those up and add them I'm sure there is an airline insider who could confirm the passenger manifest Smiley

Well, after 21 travel days and 15 separate hotels in 6 different countries (the UK, France, Germany, Austria, Dubai, and Belgium), I am now back in California and rested [kinda]. In summary, I have been to the UAE numerous times over the past 11 years and have photos taken both before and after many of these buildings were constructed. Does that prove I stayed there for any extended amount of time? Likewise, since many international flights (at least in my case when I lived in Germany and Hong Kong - in addition to this excursion) make stops in Dubai, some with short to long layovers, it is not uncommon to "explore" the sights between these flights. That, in itself, does not constitute residency in any one place/location for any amount of time - kid(s) in tow or not.

On the Belgium front, check my IP addresses from early last week when I was in Ghent and Brussels. I arrived in these locations by train from DE and can share my first class tickets as well, but again, that does not constitute residency or anything other than a business/tourist visit - if that. To follow up, a simple in-person visit to the US Embassy in Brussels (less than 1KM from the Radisson hotel I was in) with an enquiry to the "status" of a fellow US citizen currently under investigation by at least (3) federal agencies that I personally know of and have paperwork for can produce a simple confirmation of his travel and/or present "disposition".

My enquires have been satisfied and have confirmed a lot of the alleged travel activities of Garza since March do not map out to reality. I welcome anyone who has the opportunity to travel to that region of the world to confirm or rebut my findings.

In conclusion, after almost a year of calling Garza out publicly, I still believe the focus is bringing him to justice from within the US, which is his verifiable and current locale so all this talk of running, hiding, and being repatriated should be disregarded as it just distracts from the focus of legally stopping his and his followers' current daily attempts to keep a proven DAY-1 SCAM active on various levels until he/they are physically stopped by the appropriate entities.

Scott-
mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 06:31:29 PM

1) Despite switching to a secure e-mail provider (protonmail) Mr. Garza is still using other US-based subpoenable online services like Facebook.
3) Who might not all be friends because someone is leaking these pics or is he really that bad with privacy settings?
4) Still using family members as a shield so that he could whine how trolls are attacking his wife and kids.

I am still not believing he is in Dubai, I think these are some red herrings being thrown out by Joshypoo.
Could be wrong unless the Texas Floods flushed him out of his central Texas Toilet. 
SS2006

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 06:45:43 PM

Done.
That's alot of Talent you got there.
Bravo.

Thank you!  My button clicking skills are at least average if not slightly above.

Well there's your problem your supposed to push buttons not click them.  Haven't you ever seen the Jetsons?

No, No, No.  When the button is on a website you must click it.

Inboxed you boss. Can't enter my zencloud, my authy codes aren't working, not sure how to fix it
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:06:00 PM

Inboxed you boss. Can't enter my zencloud, my authy codes aren't working, not sure how to fix it

Oh welcome back. How are your HYIP investments ponzis & scam coins working out for you?

Nice to see you are still advertising them btw, stay classy! Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
alesx.onfire

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

It's Not Enough

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:07:24 PM

something new?..
i'm tired of fud

#longlivepaycoin #iloveujosh #savethewhales

Grin

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 07:14:23 PM

I am still not believing he is in Dubai, I think these are some red herrings being thrown out by Joshypoo.
Could be wrong unless the Texas Floods flushed him out of his central Texas Toilet. 

That's because he isn't in Dubai.  The US consulate had to rescue him and ship him to Texas.   From there he likely went to VT.  

Why don't you just ask him though?  He's clearly here reading this thread and has several of the users here providing mis/dis information.  

Josh has constant communications with potential litigants in his civil suits where he points out that he has no "FIAT" or Cash (Never stating he doesn't have assets) and has always held that he was not living abroad.  So it's no surprise to see this claim restated here.

Since the Dubai authorities didn't jail him it is up to the US authorities to act or not act now.

lol_teamxpy

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:19:55 PM

Profile pic removed and changed 2 min ago.. Haha. Well it seems like he cant keep his eyes away from this thread.

I wonder if his kids know the millions of dollars they live of were stolen from hashtards.

of course not. they will find out sooner or later once they google their dad. I feel sorry for them.

LOL nice find....

https://i.imgur.com/iPYEs9O.png

Oh look, the highschool he dropped out of...  https://www.facebook.com/groups/490077821064745/

Maybe a few of us should drop in and tell his former classmates they went to school with an international criminal!
lol_teamxpy

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:23:24 PM

Aww... remnants of the great email dump of 2015... those were the good ol' days.

https://i.imgur.com/PU8r2eT.gif
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:28:55 PM

What is the vision of the future for zencloud by the guys who allegedly stole the keys of admin accounts Cheesy Huh
There will be no vouchers as compensation for hashlets it seems, but are there any other interesting (funny) developments going on there which are hard to find among all these pictures Wink

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:08:38 PM

Aww... remnants of the great email dump of 2015... those were the good ol' days.

I wish people would meme me Sad
BoBfromGH

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 11:41:42 PM

https://i.imgur.com/PU8r2eT.gif

I wish people would meme me Sad

Try not to come across too desperate...try begging them not to.  Should brighten up their day a little if they feel they have the power to annoy you ;-)

That said, I'll save that one with the giant turd and handcuffs and see if I can come up with something when the opportunity presents :-)

On topic:  It's amazing how, even when he finally decides to keep his head down and his protégés are stepping up to the plate, delivering endless stoopids, he can still be caught keeping a close eye on what everyone is saying about him.

Hey, Josh, hows it going?  Not feeling quite so cocky now, eh?  Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 [1971] 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: