Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:32:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 [2020] 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376896 times)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:02:33 AM

Won't answer the tough questions, huh ?
If you could all post below stating whether you are or are not garza, this would help me immensely.
I have no interest in helping you.
But you'll defend Homero Joshua Garza by claiming he is not responsible for the massive fraud he perpetrated via his GAWMiners/Paycoin scheme ?
I have answered all of "the tough questions". I don't like spam or 2 minute noodles. I drive an accord. I guess I was remiss in answering the 5 star restaurant question. It's been awhile. I have been to a 4 star restaurant last evening. I just love Brazilian food. You should have joined us! I'll pay. Great food, excellent wine and stellar service.   
But, you still haven't answered why you defend Homero Joshua Garza, by claiming he is not responsible for the massive fraud he perpetrated via his GAWMiners/Paycoin scheme.
Seriously WHY. ARE. YOU. HERE?

Because you are a scammer or associated closely with one. Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samiam666

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:13:14 AM

If you could all post below stating whether you are or are not garza, this would help me immensely.
But you'll defend Homero Joshua Garza by claiming he is not responsible for the massive fraud he perpetrated via his GAWMiners/Paycoin scheme ?
I have answered all of "the tough questions". I don't like spam or 2 minute noodles. I drive an accord. I guess I was remiss in answering the 5 star restaurant question. It's been awhile. I have been to a 4 star restaurant last evening. I just love Brazilian food. You should have joined us! I'll pay. Great food, excellent wine and stellar service.   
But, you still haven't answered why you defend Homero Joshua Garza, by claiming he is not responsible for the massive fraud he perpetrated via his GAWMiners/Paycoin scheme.

Because you are a scammer or associated closely with one. Wink
I don't know any scammers. who have you scammed today?
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:13:30 AM

Because I have a long-term interest in Bitcoin, and don't like scammers, fraudsters and grifters, such as Homero Joshua Garza, preying off this community or giving Bitcoin a bad name.

Also, you have yet again, avoided my direct question.
samiam666

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:20:20 AM

Because I have a long-term interest in Bitcoin, and don't like scammers, fraudsters and grifters, such as Homero Joshua Garza, preying off this community or giving Bitcoin a bad name.

Your questions merit no response.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:28:58 AM

wtf. Then gtfo already, you are just wasting people's time here you fucking retard/scryptard.

FFS.   Huh

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:43:26 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 01:53:46 AM by Xian01

But you've already acknowledged me, going even further by asking me a question that I have politely and factually responded to.

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

I believe the term is "arguing in bad faith".

Either that, or you're just one gigantic pussy.
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:56:05 AM

But you've already acknowledged me, going even further by asking me a question that I have politely and factually responded to.

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

I believe the term is "arguing in bad faith".

DING DING DING

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
samiam666

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 02:01:48 AM

wtf. Then gtfo already, you are just wasting people's time here you fucking retard/scryptard.

FFS.   Huh
So my arguments are in "bad faith"? What arguments? I am simply responding to "hard questions". I keep a civil tone out of politeness but am verbally cursed at? Even after I invited you to dinner?
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 02:05:16 AM

So my arguments are in "bad faith"? What arguments? I am simply responding to "hard questions". I keep a civil tone out of politeness but am verbally cursed at? Even after I invited you to dinner?
Your argument of "Your questions merit no response", when clearly, they do. Just because you say something does not merit a response does not magically make it so in the real world.

You continue to avoid answering the particular "hard question" of "Why do you defend Homero Joshua Garza, by claiming he is not responsible for the massive fraud he perpetrated via his GAWMiners/Paycoin scheme ?"
samiam666

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 02:08:31 AM

You continue to avoid answering the particular "hard question" of "Why do you defend Homero Joshua Garza, by claiming he is not responsible for the massive fraud he perpetrated via his GAWMiners/Paycoin scheme ?"
Again, perhaps you'll grasp the meaning this time, your question merits no response.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 02:10:08 AM

Just another Bitgeek (was a paid shill).  Calm down people.
samiam666

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 02:12:08 AM

Yet your always continue.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 02:34:15 AM

But you gotta admit - he/she is doing the annoying troll act quite well. "merits no response" LOL. Would almost sound intelligent if not for the excessive commas and bad spelling.

So please tell us samiam666 - "Why do you defend Homero Joshua Garza, by claiming he is not responsible for the massive fraud he perpetrated via his GAWMiners/Paycoin scheme ?". I don't think you've answered that one yet.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 02:36:11 AM

But you gotta admit - he/she is doing the annoying troll act quite well. "merits no response" LOL. Would almost sound intelligent if not for the excessive commas and bad spelling.

So please tell us samiam666 - "Why do you defend Homero Joshua Garza, by claiming he is not responsible for the massive fraud he perpetrated via his GAWMiners/Paycoin scheme ?". I don't think you've answered that one yet.

Completely agree, very talented Smiley  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:23:34 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 05:48:13 AM by Xian01

perhaps you'll grasp the meaning this time, your question merits no response.
This does not stand to logic or reason, but I guess seeing as how you are defending Homero Joshua Garza's fraudulent enterprise, you are woefully lacking either trait.

Coward.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:02:26 AM

perhaps you'll grasp the meaning this time, your question merits no response.
This does not stand to logic or reason, but I guess seeing as how you are defending Homero Joshua Garza's fraudulent enterprise, you are woefully lacking either trait.

Coward.

It does stand to logic and reason... Garza has always used twisted reasoning and logic when replying its a word game. Samiam666 believes Garza to be innocent and believes that any response will yield no support to him so therefore the question merits no response is correct in his twisted world. He sees no merit in providing a response. Basically he's toying with you, just trying to be smart about it.

The question I have for you is do we need samiam666 to actually answer any such questions as no response would actually benefit anything. Its like trying to get a serial cheater/pathological liar to admit wrong. You both know they are but they won't do it... its in their nature.

Months ago when all this started Garza responded in AMA'ing on the forum here and avoided the big questions and twisted where he could because there was benefit in keeping the scam under control. Once it spiralled out of control even the hashtards as recently as a month and a half ago realised everything said here was true. There are no more believers like the hard core mods on their forum... even they have opened their eyes.

If you really want to get something out of samiam666 then play the troll game back to shit talk but that's all you'll get for giggles. Best to redirect the topic back on important things and ignore those posts... the aim is to make these pages more and more broken down in content.

If we really want the next stage to go forward we need to direct efforts onto ol uncle stuart, the current foundation and other such direct supporters of Garza that lied. Joe Mordica should be a valid target as even though he was wronged he did a lot of the wronging on others and seems to have slithered off somewhere under a rock.
highwalker

Activity: 45
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:30:19 AM

Kaching!! Rile sam up and Homero steps out!!  Grin Grin
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 06:40:30 AM

as I said before - I doubt Garza is ever coming back to a crypto forum he has no control of. I think samiam is probably one of us trying to bring in some entertainment until the next Garza season begins

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 07:53:58 AM

as I said before - I doubt Garza is ever coming back to a crypto forum he has no control of. I think samiam is probably one of us trying to bring in some entertainment until the next Garza season begins

Of course he will.... he likes attention and can't get enough of watching discussion about him. Sociopaths like him love it... good or bad publicity as long as someone is talking about him. As he can't control this forum he'll come under other names e.g. SamIam666 and do all he can to comment and troll without admitting its him.

Hashtalk served its purpose and the only reason it went offline was because
a) the real supporters in the community had dwindled to next to nothing and
b) he wasn't making income to support his paid shills to moderate and post good comments on his forum to drown the negativity out

The place got too hard to handle and Garza as we all know is technologically retarded.... i'd actually be surprised if he could install windows on a computer let alone run a forum.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 08:17:57 AM

Why no one use http://talk-btc.com
Huh?

It's the world's largest forum!

Pages: « 1 ... 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 [2020] 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: