Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:13:11 AM

I'll just leave these here.  Smiley

Some history of Homero's* past performance:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/canaan-vt/THJFBNV4MIFIR075C

Not only did GAW leave all their directory listings open, how embarrassing, seems they are also selling the coins in the ICO for $2 and claiming now $100 a coin. That puts the market cap at ~$100billion, so HashCoin will be worth roughly 20x Bitcoin.  Grin

https://hashtalk.org/topic/18130/is-80-100-the-original-or-new-price-target-for-hc

*Homero is Josh's real name incase anyone didn't know.

I lol'ed good. If you'd read the thread you'd realize that it was pulled from an unsecured /dev directory. Thus the image could state $100,000 a coin and it wouldn't make a difference. dev aka development.

Link to the "live" ICO page: https://hashcoin.com/ico
The "actual" image:

Gosh Kebabman
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:45:56 AM

I believe HashBase will have an exchange of some type built in to it.

Yes, the hashbase UI screenshot seemed to indicate that. But it doesn't mean it will be available at the time "public" launch, and there is a separate step on the timeline titled "Exchange Launches". In either case dates are unknown except that it's supposed to happen in Q4.

https://i.imgur.com/RREGdr7.jpg

FWIW the screenshot also shows a "daily limit", which may or may not mean anything.

I cannot lie that does look mighty sexy. 

I think we can all agree that whoever is designing the UI is doing a great job, same goes for zenminer.

Although I don't see how they could launch hashbase without a built-in exchange. If they did, then wouldn't hashbase just be a mesh of hashtalk and zenminer?
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:58:49 AM

Yes, the hashbase UI screenshot seemed to indicate that. But it doesn't mean it will be available at the time "public" launch, and there is a separate step on the timeline titled "Exchange Launches". In either case dates are unknown except that it's supposed to happen in Q4.

FWIW the screenshot also shows a "daily limit", which may or may not mean anything.

I think we can all agree that whoever is designing the UI is doing a great job, same goes for zenminer.

Although I don't see how they could launch hashbase without a built-in exchange. If they did, then wouldn't hashbase just be a mesh of hashtalk and zenminer?

I like it too, really clean looking. They are employing some talented artists. It was the same with their hashlet pictures, although I'd prefer to trade mining shares than hashcoin. Altcoins are not my thing.

Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:59:59 AM

I like it too, really clean looking. They are employing some talented artists. It was the same with their hashlet pictures, although I'd prefer to trade mining shares than hashcoin. Altcoins are not my thing.

I could give two shits about how pretty the colors are. I just want it to work this time around. If they get one thing right and to work properly... it needs to be this.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 05:18:08 AM

I could give two shits about how pretty the colors are. I just want it to work this time around. If they get one thing right and to work properly... it needs to be this.

Given their success with ZenCloud - nice design, horrible coding - I prefer to keep my expectations low this time around. To be honest I don't see how you could pull off a project like that in six weeks (to meet the Q4 deadline) if specs (the white paper) are still being worked on, but I'm old school, what do I know...
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:22:40 AM

100 BTC Open Bet
To all cloud mining companies:

Very soon we will launch the most profitable miner in the world, by a long shot.

I will bet any cloud mining provider that our new miner (and Hashlet Primes) will remain more profitable then any miner you can offer.

You choose the time frame, 6 months, a year, does not matter to me.

If you a accept my challenge, email me and report here. You all know how to get a hold of me :grinning:

GAW_CEO posted 10 minutes ago , last edited by GAW_CEO 9 minutes ago

https://hashtalk.org/topic/18177/100-btc-open-bet
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 06:30:30 AM

100 BTC Open Bet

Very soon we will launch the most profitable miner in the world, by a long shot.

I will bet any cloud mining provider that our new miner (and Hashlet Primes) will remain more profitable then any miner you can offer.

If you a accept my challenge, email me and report here. You all know how to get a hold of me :grinning:

Not sure I understand how this works. What is a "miner"? A $40 Prime is one of the least profitable "cloud miners" if you compare against $40 worth of hash power elsewhere, so apparently he has some specific rules in mind.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:33:11 AM

100 BTC Open Bet

Not sure I understand how this works. What is a "miner"? A $40 Prime is one of the least profitable "cloud miners" if you compare against $40 worth of hash power elsewhere, so apparently he has some specific rules in mind.

How about this: He plans to lose the bet. He takes in 1,000BTC from suckers believing his bullshit, his miners are less profitable and big deal he loses 100BTC.

And why the fuck is he playing big man in-front of his followers? If he had some balls he'd post that everywhere but at HT and have everyone link to it to see.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:49:58 AM

100 BTC Open Bet

How about this: He plans to lose the bet. He takes in 1,000BTC from suckers believing his bullshit, his miners are less profitable and big deal he loses 100BTC.

And why the fuck is he playing big man in-front of his followers? If he had some balls he'd post that everywhere but at HT and have everyone link to it to see.

He's clearly already lost the bet.

His bet states that primes will remain the most profitable and as suchmoon pointed out, they are one of the least profitable miners in terms of ROI.

Here's a bet I'm willing to make: GAW's "new miner" will actually just be a hashlet that can only mine hashcoin/points/whatever they name their shitcoin.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:00:09 AM

100 BTC Open Bet

He's clearly already lost the bet.

His bet states that primes will remain the most profitable and as suchmoon pointed out, they are one of the least profitable miners in terms of ROI.

Here's a bet I'm willing to make: GAW's "new miner" will actually just be a hashlet that can only mine hashcoin/points/whatever they name their shitcoin.

I believe he's referring to the future as in from when the bet is placed. He did edit in (and Hashlet Primes) which I thought was really weird. But for this bet to happen, a price for Primes would have to be chosen as well as the new miner. I'd bet he want's to choose the price of Prime's as $15 or $16 and that's why he edited it in.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:00:39 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 08:20:50 AM by KC6TTR

Is it me or is this guy a few cans shy of a six-pack? Would you invest in this logic?

chmick

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:55:22 PM

kebabman: ne pas nourrir les trolls

tu as raison, pour ca y a les nains et les hobbit..   mon precieuuuuuuuuxxx .. :-)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:56:45 PM

It was this guys first and only post on hashtalk. The "helpful" community banned him within 5 minutes.....poor guy.

Stay away from GAW.

I always wondered if the reason no one at GAW helped these people who accidentally did this was that GAW was actually the ones buying them.  I sold a 80MH/s ZenHashlet on the market and not more than 3 seconds after I click the final accept button it was gone and I sold it for about $1 per MH/s under market value.  

Don't waste time arguing whether GAW themselves or other customers are the people buying the cheap stuff immediately. They both have the same result, hurting people that want to cash out, and helping those that want to stay in.

Of course they aren't going to change things to appease people on the way, they aren't customers any more.

This action does point to the red flag about all of this, and why I wouldn't touch this thing with a 10 foot pole. Every change (hashpoints based on balance, mining hashpoints, bonus power, etc) seems to discourage cashing out and encourage staying in/buying in more.
AirFlame

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:00:51 PM

Is it me or is this guy a few cans shy of a six-pack? Would you invest in this logic?

It is you.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:36:44 PM

When calling people out on names pointlessly, it's important to get them right. His name is Homero Josiah. Wink

You're creepy. There's a different name here:
https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/530709608147714048

Did you make this fake picture? The trolling in this thread has no limits. GAW never made the one with "$80 - 100" on it. Nice try.
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fh04WStE.png&t=546&c=1aP8FmC1VO42yw

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:48:00 PM

I think at this stage one can get an overall sense of Homero's modus operandi. There is a pattern going on. So much so one might even be able to predict when his next tack will occur.

The "launch" of this thing will be a swarming success. Lots of money will be flying around, lots of champagne corks popping over the New Year...and then he will tack again.  How long has he been able to hold his breath each time since day one? Some one might want to graph his activities. I cannot keep up with the constant invention of devices that he comes up with but say

hashitlette 1------success for x months----winds down------|
                                                                                          | tack
                                                                                          |
                                                                                          |----invent hashzenthing two --success for y months---winds down-|
                                                                                                                                                                                               |
                                                                                                                                                                                               |tack
                                                                                                                                                                                               |
--winds down----greatest thing since sliced bread hashcoin-----------urgently need new gizmo to keep everyone roped in--------
|
|
|tack
|
|
-------------really need something new now to keep it going---------?Huh-----------

So what is the frequency of his tacks since day one? Is it shortening? the deeper he gets in? No shortage of domain names, and website developers to immediately throw up the "next big thing" at the stroke of a pen. Any guess as to what that next big thing will be? What can he say or do that can appear to be bigger than appearing to create an appearing to be coin? Space Flights? Real Estate of Mars? Under sea colonies?

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:49:23 PM

Some interesting comments:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/18215/zenpool-the-world-s-most-profitable-pool
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 05:03:10 PM

GAW_CEO
Admins
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

Zenpool: the World's Most Profitable Pool

I have been waiting for someone to do the math on this for weeks, and so far no one has done it.

This post is for all of those skeptics that keep challenging us on our claims that Zenpool is the most profitable pool.

Let's use some basic logic. When you say that “one company is more profitable than another,” what does that mean at this second, or over any time-frame? If Apple has a bad sales day, and our sales are better than theirs on that single day, are we now a more profitable company?

By definition, “most profitable” should mean over a period of time. What is that period of time?

Since they launched!

Let's do some actual math and settle this. If you’re up to the challenge, add up how much money Zenpool has paid out since it launched. Then do the same thing with any other pool over the same time frame.

Zenpool is the world’s most profitable pool. :grinning:

It will likely result in some bans because someone is downvoting the CEO Smiley

But I think this tells us how he can win that bet.
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 05:12:53 PM

No I invested in nodes that actually work with darkcoin. His copycat style for his primes should be flattering to the darkcoin devs

Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:26:18 PM

<snip>

It will likely result in some bans because someone is downvoting the CEO Smiley

But I think this tells us how he can win that bet.

How do you know they are downvoting him? I can see positive points under his comments.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: