Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376913 times)
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:02:09 AM

More BS from CE0 https://hashtalk.org/topic/18390/white-paper-update/2

Update:

Our White Paper will be posted in the next few hours. It will be added directly to the HashCoin site.

To help manage expectations, we got a lot of great feedback over the weekend from our community members that reviewed the draft.

The general feedback was that it was either too hard to understand, (especially for new miners,) and that there should be more advice, (technical detail for more advanced miners.)

I think their advice is good, because we are speaking to a very broad audience. As a result, we will update one more time to incorporate their feedback.

There will not be any changes to the actual main content or strategy. We will just be adding additional technical information and content to make some things easier to understand :grinning:

Josh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 02:03:46 AM

Update:

Our White Paper will be posted in the next few hours. It will be added directly to the HashCoin site.

To help manage expectations, we got a lot of great feedback over the weekend from our community members that reviewed the draft.

The general feedback was that it was either too hard to understand, (especially for new miners,) and that there should be more advice, (technical detail for more advanced miners.)

I think their advice is good, because we are speaking to a very broad audience. As a result, we will update one more time to incorporate their feedback.

There will not be any changes to the actual main content or strategy. We will just be adding additional technical information and content to make some things easier to understand :grinning:

Josh

Sounds like another draft. What happened to the "most innovative design ever"?

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/533466525634924545
jayendo

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:09:22 AM

Update:

Josh

Sounds like another draft. What happened to the "most innovative design ever"?

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/533466525634924545

If its not obvious he just makes shit up and spews it out... it should be now.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:10:25 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/18276/white-paper-update/122

Quote from mr CE0:
 Actually, this is not the way our investors (traditional investors) think.

Traditional investors cared very little about the white paper ( technical how it will be done), they cared about the business plan and go to market strategy.

They do not think like most miners or investors from the industry. That's why we could release a draft and still easily move through round one.

To them, the technical part just needs to be able to support the business model.

How can you have a go to market strategy when you don't know what you're going to market with?
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:38:04 AM

Haaa.. this is getting so sad, it's almost funny. No disrespect intended for those who are still victims of the Mt. GAW hype machine.

Scott-

Edit: Everyone, just report "bitgeek" to the mods if you see him wasting time and bandwidth. Otherwise just ignore him.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 03:13:55 AM

Speaking of "managing expectations" - this coming week we are expecting the following:

- white paper draft #2 "in the next few hours"
- some kind of news/announcements/ads on CNN, Fortune magazine, and WSJ
- real name for the coin
- someone take up the 100 BTC bet without getting sued

I'll try to review this at the end of the week if I don't forget.

And the week after that is the big one of course - Hashpoints get renamed to Hashcoins something else.
Caernarvon

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:14:59 AM

hashcoin will be worth $0
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:26:55 AM

It becomes more obvious--->bait, observe response--->modify bait---> cast--

1. Reworked the white paper [based on the feedback of the smarter people] under the guise of trusted independant members of the comunity [read: his marketing team]

2. Issue revised white paper to placate smater people who queried xyz to a certain extent

3. Calm the loudest nerves based on that, encourave the runts of the litter to proceed with purchase

4. Leave door open for final final final draft, but look as you can see we are modifying to suite you, so don't wait for us, whip out your credit card and buy buy buy

cart before the horse. don't worry about the terms and conditions my dear, we promise to do this and do that, this is a draft or close to or as speciman of what they will look like, i need to discuss with my legal department... but no need to wait, go a head and sign up to enjoy the discount, promotion, free bag of dog shit... just trust me.

Does this not sound like peddling wireless internet in Podunk?  YES YES YES SIGN UP, WE GOT IT ALL FIGGERED OUT, YOU WILL BE ONLINE IN THE BLINK OF THE EYE. FORGET ABOUT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WE ARE FIGHTING FOR YOU WITH THE BIG PEOPLE AND WILL ENSURE THEY SUITE YOU.

This piece of shit with the fake name, dyed hair, is quite incredible. He'll vacilate and will drop bits of innuendo and suggestions all the way through, keep creeping closer to answer the smart people's concerns, but not enough to allow the dumb people to bail from this scam.

Scummiest delay tacting akin to used car sales men, cheap satellite tv sales man, and .... wire less internet salesman in rural salt of the earth naive believing hard working, country folk.

Guy is a fucking piece of shit.

With his grinning fuckface and penny ante lawyers and nickel and dime boiler room internet scheme.

Piece of shit. Like no diffrent to yellow page invoice schemes, more sophisticated than Nigerian 419 schemes.

He's a sleazy smug little fucker stealing from Granny's purse, just give me your money, I will take of the bills granny.

POS.

The sorry sad sack collection of pathetic left overs on his site from that crippled beggar who writes the pathetic crypto currency blogg always infavor of him and anyone else who throws him a bone, Scott on the fake Swedish name, to bums and hobos and weird sorts claiming they live in their cars and are homeless with their dogs and believe they will be rich through this scheme.

The same shit adverts and testimonials once continuously sees. " Made 5000 dollars per month licking envelopes, you can too, just sign uo, 40 dollars a month and you can be as rich as me"  - " was homeless living in my van for 3 years I bought Gosh Jarva's how to get rich in an internet second, and I have never looked back "

All makes sense if you look at him and his wife. Low class cheese balls, with his vests and if one did not know it was his sorry wife, she looks and dresses like a cashier at k-mart.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
tf315

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:36:57 AM

It becomes more obvious--->bait, observe response--->modify bait---> cast--

1. Reworked the white paper [based on the feedback of the smarter people] under the guise of trusted independant members of the comunity [read: his marketing team]

2. Issue revised white paper to placate smater people who queried xyz to a certain extent

3. Calm the loudest nerves based on that, encourave the runts of the litter to proceed with purchase

4. Leave door open for final final final draft, but look as you can see we are modifying to suite you, so don't wait for us, whip out your credit card and buy buy buy

cart before the horse. don't worry about the terms and conditions my dear, we promise to do this and do that, this is a draft or close to or as speciman of what they will look like, i need to discuss with my legal department... but no need to wait, go a head and sign up to enjoy the discount, promotion, free bag of dog shit... just trust me.

Does this not sound like peddling wireless internet in Podunk?  YES YES YES SIGN UP, WE GOT IT ALL FIGGERED OUT, YOU WILL BE ONLINE IN THE BLINK OF THE EYE. FORGET ABOUT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WE ARE FIGHTING FOR YOU WITH THE BIG PEOPLE AND WILL ENSURE THEY SUITE YOU.

This piece of shit with the fake name, dyed hair, is quite incredible. He'll vacilate and will drop bits of innuendo and suggestions all the way through, keep creeping closer to answer the smart people's concerns, but not enough to allow the dumb people to bail from this scam.

Scummiest delay tacting akin to used car sales men, cheap satellite tv sales man, and .... wire less internet salesman in rural salt of the earth naive believing hard working, country folk.

Guy is a fucking piece of shit.

With his grinning fuckface and penny ante lawyers and nickel and dime boiler room internet scheme.

Piece of shit. Like no diffrent to yellow page invoice schemes, more sophisticated than Nigerian 419 schemes.

He's a sleazy smug little fucker stealing from Granny's purse, just give me your money, I will take of the bills granny.

POS.

The sorry sad sack collection of pathetic left overs on his site from that crippled beggar who writes the pathetic crypto currency blogg always infavor of him and anyone else who throws him a bone, Scott on the fake Swedish name, to bums and hobos and weird sorts claiming they live in their cars and are homeless with their dogs and believe they will be rich through this scheme.

The same shit adverts and testimonials once continuously sees. " Made 5000 dollars per month licking envelopes, you can too, just sign uo, 40 dollars a month and you can be as rich as me"  - " was homeless living in my van for 3 years I bought Gosh Jarva's how to get rich in an internet second, and I have never looked back "

All makes sense if you look at him and his wife. Low class cheese balls, with his vests and if one did not know it was his sorry wife, she looks and dresses like a cashier at k-mart.

How do you REALLY feel? LOL

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:11:41 AM

hashcoin will be worth $0

Even if that turns out to be true, my GAW position is still profitable!  Wink 
welchy8764

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:15:23 AM

Update:

Josh

I think his following now are all newbies with a few experienced miners mixed in for good looks. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out whats going on here. The house of cards will start to collapse and the ones holding the bag will be the newbies who were blindly mislead into thinking they will make money at some point in the future. SAD.. Really sad!!
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:56:51 AM

He truly is a megalomaniac and a narcissist.

Joshisms
The company we have partnered with to make al our new gear wants a few "joshism sayings" to put on some of the gear.

Any thoughts?

This is my house, and I will not be beat in my own house!

Follow me on Twitter - @gawceo

GAW_CEO posted 41 minutes ago

https://hashtalk.org/topic/18400/joshisms
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:59:58 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/18402/hashcoin-evolved

Hashcoin, Evolved.
.............Actually, cryptocurrency, evolved.

As many of you know, we released a draft white paper a few weeks ago. We continued to make it better and have taken thousands of comments to perfectly tune the details for HashCoin. We release a updated version tonight, and I think we are going to blow mind!

I wanted to take a minute and provide a brief summary here. Consider these the cliff notes :grinning:

As you know about us already, we aren’t about to release just-another-coin for the sake of having done so. We are all about the innovation of the technology of digital payments into the realm of a complete solution to digital commerce and with HashCoin, we will set the mark for all other crypto projects to follow.

There are no fewer than seven new concepts and technologies that will comprise the HashCoin digital commerce solution. Here are the highlights of some of the game-changers, briefly:

FundSafe - The security of the funds of HashCoin users is paramount to gaining wide acceptance not only from users of digital currency, but to the businesses wanting to accept it. FundSafe is a technology that brings multi-signature capabilities to crypto that even your grandmother can understand and use. Not only does it make security of wallet funds easy, but these locking services are built directly into the blockchain itself, making it easy for businesses to tie into a secure architecture easily and quickly.

Prime Controllers - In keeping with my promise to make Primes the cornerstone of the processing network, I believe that anyone reading the sections of the white paper on their role in HashCoin will see and appreciate the kind of investors they will bring to the table.

Primes Controllers made to attract Market Makers in to HashCoin network - they provide not only the border security and control necessary to manage a global commerce solution, but also represent the kind of value that the type of large institutional investors seek before making their commitments. These investors will help drive adoption to maximize their returns, and grow the value of the coin as a whole. They also provide a level to which the Orion Controllers will aspire.

GAW will participate as, one of many, Market Makers for HashCoin to see this vision come to life. As one of the managers of the Prime Controllers, we will use the upside of those nodes to reward our Hashlet Prime customers.

They will earn new coins through exponential payouts at the same stake rate we are earning through our Prime Controllers. In this way, we align ourselves with the success of our own customers and investors (other Market Makers). We will outline the specifics next week. But rest assured, it will be a the greatest return ever seen in crypto.

Primes will ROI many times over. You believed in us first, so allow us now return the favor.

Orion Controllers - The role of the Orion Controllers in the network allow the small investors and miners to play a critical role themselves. They are the balance to the Prime controller’s power, and as the Orion Controllers become more prominent (and more miners participate) they can and will elevate themselves to the level of the Primes, given time and increased adoption.

A Truly Extensible Blockchain - As alluded to above, the blockchain at the heart of HashCoin will have the ability to support any number of core business features which modern businesses require in any digital commerce solution. While other crypto networks and developers have promised similar features in the past, we will bring them all to the table. These include the ability to create signed, verifiable and timed contracts, on chain trustless escrow, verifiable receipting capabilities, true micropayments for everything an internet company can imagine or possibly need. This blockchain scales like no other the crypto world has yet seen. From the smallest imaginable device to the largest implementation, there will be a way for each and every device on the internet-of-things to transact or participate using HashCoin’s amazing blockchain technologies.

As I’ve also hinted at before, we have listened to the feedback we’ve received from investors and customers alike who believe, as we do, that having ‘skin in the game’ should be rewarded beyond a normal block reward. As such, we will be implementing a Proof of Stake component to the HashCoin network to allow the folks who truly believe HashCoin to be the future of crypto to be rewarded for not only using the coin, but holding it for investment purposes as well. To date, cryptos haven’t represented much of a store-of-value asset because of their price instability - and HashCoin will break that mold.

I could go on, but trying to condense months worth of work down into an announcement everyone can read and enjoy and be excited about is a challenge in and of itself. Let me close by offering my vision of the value proposition we are making to our partners and investors.

You have wanted to know how it is that we feel like we are offering something beyond the value of Bitcoin to both businesses that have stood on the sidelines and watched the action, as well as companies that have taken the leap of faith and bought into cryptocurrency.

Well, if you’re one of those people wondering, you also know how Bitcoin and other venerable projects have failed time and again to deliver anything beyond wallets and coins - their glacial movement towards innovative features are plagued by years of paralysis through analysis of the same core source code over and over again.

In our opinion, the only way to break free and truly innovate in a way that presents businesses a real reason to use the currency comes through by delivering on the promises of features they need by breaking the chains holding us back and creating something that, from the start, encompasses all of the needs of digital commerce in the Internet age. HashCoin is that creation, and we believe it has the ability to change the world.

We have all heard that person say, “that bitcoin thing will never catch on”.

The world will continue to doubt...........Let’s embarrass them.

Hash On.

Josh

Download White Paper here https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7Uh1mMX7312d1FteFoxcWIyTFE/edit
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:08:04 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/18402/hashcoin-evolved

Hashcoin, Evolved.
.............Actually, cryptocurrency, evolved.

I was tempted to drop a tldr on hashtalk, but I'm sure it would get me banned in seconds.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 06:10:43 AM

Here is all the tl;dr HT needs Smiley

Primes will ROI many times over

I thought the white paper was supposed to be posted on Hashcoin.com but apparently not?
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:16:55 AM

"@GAW_CEO Can you tell us the real name of HashCoin yet?
Has to be announced on national TV, sorry :grinning:"
ellave

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:24:52 AM

I think he has verbal diarrhea, spouting out all kinds of fluff in the last 10 minutes.  I've no idea what any of it means  Huh
jayendo

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:27:45 AM

So i read the white paper, basicly its a POW coin that will become POS (how innovative), you'll be able to bid on becoming a transformer, and there is nothing else thats really new or original and no one knows where or if any of this money exists... so we have a piece of paper thats says trust me I'm Josh Garza this coin is worth 250mm because i said so..... Yeh, why is it i don't want to give this guy any of my money, let me think on that one.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 06:30:34 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 06:56:24 AM by suchmoon

Ok, I haven't yet read through all of it so I'm sure there will be better analysis done, maybe even by some brave soul on HT.

But from what I'm seeing the number of coins in the ICO has been reduced to 5.5 million, total POW coins - 12.5 million. Staking will be ~0.4% per month (5% APY), Prime Controllers (not the same as Prime Hashlets though) will be staking at 5% (edit: looks like 5% in six months? confusing) but there is going to be a bidding process to become a Prime Controller, ant it isn't quite clear how that's going to benefit hashlet owners.

We will outline the specifics next week. But rest assured, it will be a the greatest return ever seen in crypto

There are going to be Orion Controllers, which seem to be making money from transaction fees. Possibly an Orion hashlet coming?

Other bits:

HashCoin will start with a 250mm market cap. Over half of it is already allocated to private investors, partners and HP customers :grinning:

All HP customers and investors will be given their coins our of a pre-minted allotment. We thought that was only fair as they have already earned (purchased) those coins.

We (GAW) will continue to publicly compete for our own allocation of the coin. Like I said, we will show the world our belief in HashCoin by competing for it :grinning:
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:40:42 AM

I think he has verbal diarrhea, spouting out all kinds of fluff in the last 10 minutes.  I've no idea what any of it means  Huh
Probably caught the virus from reading these bitcointalk threads ...  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: