Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376909 times)
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:25:58 AM

If it's not clear by now, the people that buy into this sort of thing have severe short term memory loss. They don't even care about a broken promise yesterday so as to get that announcement from Homero that's usually about some vague half truth or cryptic message. Perhaps it's even a mildly finished plan for launches that in no way address any relevant information at all.

People don't care about the broken promises because they are replaced with things that make more money.    Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:32:21 AM

If it's not clear by now, the people that buy into this sort of thing have severe short term memory loss. They don't even care about a broken promise yesterday so as to get that announcement from Homero that's usually about some vague half truth or cryptic message. Perhaps it's even a mildly finished plan for launches that in no way address any relevant information at all.
Its funny because they are so convinced gaining wealth is easy and josh is just lining up to make people millionaires... nobody does this.

Its clear right now with microsoft and others accepting bitcoin that paycoin is not on anyone's radar. Josh is and has always and will always be a complete pathological liar. There is no big investors, there is no global market adoption, there is no big wealth. Everything he is doing is stringing people along with scheme after scheme.

Some will profit but they will do it off the backs of their brothers and sisters who go down miserably losing cars, savings etc.

The next roadblock will be a halt on everything as the SEC nabs them. Josh will blame the unbelievers harassing him but karma is a bitch and it always comes back.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:34:00 AM

People don't care about the broken promises because they are replaced with things that make more money.    Wink
That's yet to even be established. It's simply all speculation and nothing of it even exists yet (lol).
People at GAW be like "I invested $10,000. I'm going to buy a house on the beach, get a bikini model girlfriend and drink margaritas all day when I'm not driving my Ferrari."
People in real life be like "I invested $10,000 in a mutual fund. I hope I can get 5% this year ($500)."

Its funny because they are so convinced gaining wealth is easy and josh is just lining up to make people millionaires... nobody does this.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:36:25 AM

People don't care about the broken promises because they are replaced with things that make more money.    Wink
That's yet to even be established. It's simply all speculation and nothing of it even exists yet (lol).
People at GAW be like "I invested $10,000. I'm going to buy a house on the beach, get a bikini model girlfriend and drink margaritas all day when I'm not driving my Ferrari."
People in real life be like "I invested $10,000 in a mutual fund. I hope I can get 5% this year ($500)."

This isn't the first rodeo for GAW.  There were the older miners, the VaultBreakers, ZenPool crashing, etc ...  GAW just keeps upping the prices and delivers enough to keep everyone happy. 
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:14:15 AM

+++1

pull the wool over somebody's eyes
to deceive someone in order to prevent them from knowing what you are really doing

Most of them are too greedy to see whats going on, some of them maybe never got beat or scammed (hard) before and the others are, FEEDERS, HYPERS etc. With him giving them 6mo instead of 3mo it made it seem like he did them a favor, even though they should of got the 6mo from the start.
I would bet some had inside info and knew exactly when the transfer was going to take place or they transferred before it went public.
This is a nice 4 part documentary on Madoff, same shit different smell here. I would suggest those sheeple at HT watch this..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M3sHrVOddw

And Mr. Unacceptable, congratz on the 18+ years Smiley  We helped a friend when he was down (took him years to clean up)  and he became a spokesman for AA, nationwide. Smiley

Almost went broke helping poor and elderly (me), it was worth seeing them happy. Hope we can talk more about this one day in the future somewhere else, respect m8!

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 09:50:27 AM

Unlimited profits!

http://goodcheapstuff.com/

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20523/hashstaker-s-round-1-cheat-sheets-for-hashstakers-webbased-calc-added-20-100-charts

KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:02:16 AM

Alright. Today’s (yesterday’s) summary of developments.

1. I called and had a nice chat with a US Patent and Trademark Office agent¹ who was very open about the status of Mr. Garza’s claimed PayCoin and the following was disclosed:
    A. Mr. Garza nor any of his business entities have been issued a trademark (tm) for the “PayCoin” name, term, likeness, and/or its commercial use protection.
    B. The application to trademark the word was received last month by a third-party web service (like legal-zoom) who mills out these type of applications every day and was likely hired by GAW to submit the initial application.
    C. The “serial number” associated with the listing (86444905) is simply an application submission reference number and nothing more.
    D. The application has not yet even been assigned to an internal USPTO agent/attorney to vet the paperwork and determine if the PayCoin word is available to be tm’d. This process typically takes 3-4 months at a minimum and as long as 12-18 months.
    E. It was determined GAW and/or this service they hired falsified the application where the applicant had to certify the date of the word’s and/or term’s first use within the public domain.² (a note regarding this observation was added by the agent to the application file)
    F. At this time, 12/12/2014, PayCoin is still within the open public domain with the first right of refusal going to its original (PYC) developers and/or the community who financially staked it.
    G. GAW/Zen have no exclusive right or protection to restrict the use of PayCoin or to control others who wish to use it. In fact, any relevant parties can issue a legal C&D communication to GAW and demand they stop harming/interfering with the activity of the existing owners.
    H. It is likely a letter of suspension stating the application is denied or “miss-assigned” will be forwarded to GAW once the USPTO agent/attorney investigates the circumstances of the misinformation submitted on the application along with the marketing activities taking place as I write this.

2. A little research in to the corporate formation/structure of GAW Miners, L.L.C. in Delaware³ shows:
    A. All the other DBA’s used by Mr. Garza and his businesses are likely not registered – at least in all the states the principles reside in.
    B. GAW Miners, L.L.C. was also registered online using a third party incorporation mill. No attorneys were involved.
    C. There was only 1 page filed in the initial Members list and no financial or shares data was given.
    D. Like many other states that allow the formation of a single member L.L.C., the correct terms to who is running the organization must be stipulated, which was/is not done in this case.

Many people do not realize an L.L.C. is a limited liability partnership comprised of members – or managing members; not a traditional corporate hierarchy like that of an INC. What does this mean?
Mr. Garza is not and cannot be a “CEO”.
Mr. Garza is not and cannot be a “President”.
There is not and cannot be any ITO’s. CFO’s, COO’s. O-O-O’s or Cheerios…

Therefore, if anyone attempts to contact you using any of these ill-gotten titles while trying to protect you from yourself, tell them to pi$$ off and stop playing a game they know nothing about. PERIOD™.

Scott-

--------
¹ USPTO (1-800-786-9199) call reference file number: 1-317124225

² http://gawgate.com/pdf/PAYCOIN%20trademark%20owned%20by%20Geniuses%20at%20Work%20Corporation%20-%20Serial%20No.86444905.pdf

³ http://gawgate.com/pdf/Division%20of%20Corporations%20-%20Online%20Services.pdf

siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:11:02 AM

This is all fantasyland, pie-in-the sky shit! It is either pathetic that they think that or sad or both. Makes me think of the dumb sap who sold his car to buy this crap. I guess they all reserve to get cheated for being so greedy and stupid! Tongue

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:39:08 AM

Wow,good find 10BTCaDay  Wink

Every church I've attended ALWAYS wants a BIGGER church,not to help the less fortunate in the community!!!!! Sure they may do a little something around the holidays or pick a few folks at random,but the theory behind ALL churches is to grow.

As far as I'm concerned,you don't need a church to talk to god,just talk to him.

I help anyone anytime I can,I work for free if folks are broke & need something fixed ASAP (I'm a handyman-A/C,electrician,plumber,pool repair,home water systems,sprinkler systems,drywall/painting,carpenter,roofing,mobile auto repair,PC builder/repair,etc....).

Most churchgoers are hypocrite's,they talk a good game,but in the end they're selfish.......  Roll Eyes

Also,I'm a recovering alky & drug user,18 1/2 yrs clean & sober,I help other folks in AA a lot,by listening & giving advice & fixing stuff to save em a buck.

Congrats on being sober for so long!
I find being sober is a better 'buzz' than drinking =)

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:52:45 AM

Many people do not realize an L.L.C. is a limited liability partnership comprised of members – or managing members; not a traditional corporate hierarchy like that of an INC. What does this mean?

Therefore, if anyone attempts to contact you using any of these ill-gotten titles while trying to protect you from yourself, tell them to pi$$ off and stop playing a game they know nothing about. PERIOD™.

Scott-

Bravo Scott, well done!!
Please post this on the paycoin site too, Vlad2Vlad would be very happy to see this and he has been in the community a very long time + he knows many good people too, doesn't hide his name/face etc. There are some great people here, VOD,  cinnamon_carter, to name a few that also call out scammers and warn people.

LOVE the Cheerios comment, LMFAO

We did some searching and found out that KOAM7 site is notorious for posting get rich schemes and scams, his fools and followers think he is on channel 7...

The pastors one

Thanks for the update!

10BTCaDay

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:53:22 AM

1. I called and had a nice chat with a US Patent and Trademark Office agent¹ who was very open about the status of Mr. Garza’s claimed PayCoin and the following was disclosed:
    A. Mr. Garza nor any of his business entities have been issued a trademark (tm) for the “PayCoin” name, term, likeness, and/or its commercial use protection.
    B. The application to trademark the word was received last month by a third-party web service (like legal-zoom) who mills out these type of applications every day and was likely hired by GAW to submit the initial application.
    C. The “serial number” associated with the listing (86444905) is simply an application submission reference number and nothing more.
    D. The application has not yet even been assigned to an internal USPTO agent/attorney to vet the paperwork and determine if the PayCoin word is available to be tm’d. This process typically takes 3-4 months at a minimum and as long as 12-18 months.
    E. It was determined GAW and/or this service they hired falsified the application where the applicant had to certify the date of the word’s and/or term’s first use within the public domain.² (a note regarding this observation was added by the agent to the application file)
    F. At this time, 12/12/2014, PayCoin is still within the open public domain with the first right of refusal going to its original (PYC) developers and/or the community who financially staked it.
    G. GAW/Zen have no exclusive right or protection to restrict the use of PayCoin or to control others who wish to use it. In fact, any relevant parties can issue a legal C&D communication to GAW and demand they stop harming/interfering with the activity of the existing owners.
    H. It is likely a letter of suspension stating the application is denied or “miss-assigned” will be forwarded to GAW once the USPTO agent/attorney investigates the circumstances of the misinformation submitted on the application along with the marketing activities taking place as I write this.

2. A little research in to the corporate formation/structure of GAW Miners, L.L.C. in Delaware³ shows:
    A. All the other DBA’s used by Mr. Garza and his businesses are likely not registered – at least in all the states the principles reside in.
    B. GAW Miners, L.L.C. was also registered online using a third party incorporation mill. No attorneys were involved.
    C. There was only 1 page filed in the initial Members list and no financial or shares data was given.
    D. Like many other states that allow the formation of a single member L.L.C., the correct terms to who is running the organization must be stipulated, which was/is not done in this case.

Scott-

--------

² http://gawgate.com/pdf/PAYCOIN%20trademark%20owned%20by%20Geniuses%20at%20Work%20Corporation%20-%20Serial%20No.86444905.pdf

³ http://gawgate.com/pdf/Division%20of%20Corporations%20-%20Online%20Services.pdf

Great info, If you don't mind.. I'm going to forward this info directly to the SEC manager I was previously dealing with.
Just let me know if I can just copy/paste it into an email to him.

Thanks

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:54:04 AM

This is all fantasyland, pie-in-the sky shit! It is either pathetic that they think that or sad or both. Makes me think of the dumb sap who sold his car to buy this crap. I guess they all reserve to get cheated for being so greedy and stupid! Tongue

Why no values for below $20? Oh wait, PayCoinShit cannot go down. That is impossible. Josh promised us there is a huge buy wall. Wah, ha ha ha. Fucking joker idiots.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
T0urist

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:59:00 AM

Scott-

--------

Fuck him.....Oi 10btcaday keep broadcasting paycoin(s)... you can't lawsuit and c&d something not trademarked.
T0urist

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:04:50 AM

What about the shills now... is any of this real proof from scott starting to sink in and take hold? Probably not because GAW_CEO (who can't be a ceo) said its all FUD so it must be.

Hey Josh want to come to this forum and do a Q&A? you gutless lying piece of shit.
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:05:09 AM

Why no values for below $20? Oh wait, PayCoinShit cannot go down. That is impossible. Josh promised us there is a huge buy wall. Wah, ha ha ha. Fucking joker idiots.
Duh..

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:15:24 AM

What about the shills now... is any of this real proof from scott starting to sink in and take hold? Probably not because GAW_CEO (who can't be a ceo) said its all FUD so it must be.

Hey Josh want to come to this forum and do a Q&A? you gutless lying piece of shit.

Yes. LLC's only have members. No president, no CEO. None of that crap.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
10BTCaDay

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:20:47 AM

Yes. LLC's only have members. No president, no CEO. None of that crap.

Gawminers has been full of lies from the start... what a sham!

T0urist

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:21:38 AM

I think its time everyone just do their thing without fear of this wanker. He has no real lawyers etc just lies. If he threatens you say

"So sue me you dickhead" and i doubt he will follow through because he has nothing just a gun firing blanks.
gefafwisp

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:26:37 AM

Insult is the last refuge of the ignorant
T0urist

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:28:44 AM

Insult is the last refuge of the ignorant

Still better than cowardice and deceit
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: