Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:31:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376905 times)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:48:14 PM

Your not legit to me punky bruster. I think the sky is falling in your company of lies. IM THE GREATEST NEWS SITE EVER CONCEIVED ALL YOU DEGENERATES CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! Quick get the tinfoil pyramid hats. COINFIRE is coming... ohmmmmm ohmmmm.

LMAO

I folded in the presence of your greatness Cry is there a corner I can wee wee my little pants.

The thing people like you cant seem to understand is there will always be two points of view. As of right now you are simply talking crap with no proof. I read your story and parked here to look for proof of some sort.

Voila none. One person talking about substantive posts and a bunch of "yo mamma" jokes. Well yo mamma ain't as great as you think either.

How do I know your not sitting at your moms writing all the "stories" you claim are real?

Punky brewster?

LOL. thanks for making my day - you just posted the most ignorant, moronic post i've seen in literally months on here. Good job, now go back to your basement - your mama made you ramen again and it's getting cold.. btw - good luck on your cashtakers.. LFMAO, and thanks again for being a moron fuck, it made my day, blasting coinfire?? Shit, your clearly not very intelligent about anything involving btc are you? ... go back to hash-fantasy land...   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Edit - @Coinfire - don't even reply to this stupid gaw-shill. We know you better, it's all good.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 12:00:16 AM

This thread makes me want to buy in with GAW, just because the detractors are so lame.

my bet is that you already did and probably have a massive amount of money locked in.
your comment is indicative of your fear, that you will never see your money, again.

best luck with it.
now now play nice with the new person i am sure he really wants to buy on his own free will

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:01:36 AM

Already running Smiley

Edit: My new address: 1CMmq13LWHBCPm33qHvX4xSheutuJ7YDXF

+1 Cheesy  <UPVOTE>

You know if we run with this it could be more popular than paycoin. 2 people with it now makes it more widely adopted than paycoin.

where is the download links for wallets? i want in.... we can use it as the meme ponzi currency.

just one request.... can we call the smallest unit a joshi? just joshing you Smiley
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:06:33 AM

Woo Hoo went really overboard and got two coins both activated to hell with Pb Mining this is the life Bermuda here I come.Shit Happens when you Party Naked!!

cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:11:07 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 12:23:07 AM by cryptofunk

--SNIP--

this is so far beyond wrong... Your saying I didnt do my due diligence? I was asking a new source of information what they think. Not crying because I lost money and acted as infantile as at least half the senior posters on this thread.

"haha look at my wallet george."

"Oh yeah julie I got one too tee hee hee"

"mis-inform, mis-inform, mis-inform"

"we should all get together and pull his pants down ha ha ha"

"microsoft wont tell us how they made windows, it must be a scam!"

I read coinfires site, and I read gaw miners statements, and read that coinfire had a cease and desist ordered. Now why would that happen to a journalist?

You people should be ashamed of yourselves

<<deleted, not getting into a fight today>>
TheIZS

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:11:42 AM

I would say I'm surprised that two jokers can launch a paycoin faster than Josh's Superhuman developers. But I'd be lying. I bet the GAW dev's share a room with all the miners they have.

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
pd62512005

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:13:36 AM

Your not legit to me punky bruster. I think the sky is falling in your company of lies. IM THE GREATEST NEWS SITE EVER CONCEIVED ALL YOU DEGENERATES CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! Quick get the tinfoil pyramid hats. COINFIRE is coming... ohmmmmm ohmmmm.

LMAO

I folded in the presence of your greatness Cry is there a corner I can wee wee my little pants.

The thing people like you cant seem to understand is there will always be two points of view. As of right now you are simply talking crap with no proof. I read your story and parked here to look for proof of some sort.

Voila none. One person talking about substantive posts and a bunch of "yo mamma" jokes. Well yo mamma ain't as great as you think either.

How do I know your not sitting at your moms writing all the "stories" you claim are real?

Punky brewster?

LOL. thanks for making my day - you just posted the most ignorant, moronic post i've seen in literally months on here. Good job, now go back to your basement - your mama made you ramen again and it's getting cold.. btw - good luck on your cashtakers.. LFMAO, and thanks again for being a moron fuck, it made my day, blasting coinfire?? Shit, your clearly not very intelligent about anything involving btc are you? ... go back to hash-fantasy land...   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Edit - @Coinfire - don't even reply to this stupid gaw-shill. We know you better, it's all good.

Glad you could see the humor. Its almost like they are josh garza themselves. Most these people are way to dumb and think this post wasn't exaggerated. Besides how full of himself coinfire is... I mean talk about CNN style arrogance
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:21:10 AM

Already running Smiley

Edit: My new address: 1CMmq13LWHBCPm33qHvX4xSheutuJ7YDXF

Can I download a wallet too?
If you start a pool, I'll start mining.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
mpmcsweeney

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:21:56 AM

:grinning:
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:23:27 AM

LMAO

Punky brewster?

Glad you could see the humor. Its almost like they are josh garza themselves. Most these people are way to dumb and think this post wasn't exaggerated. Besides how full of himself coinfire is... I mean talk about CNN style arrogance

Wow you're really grasping at straws.  
pd62512005

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:28:45 AM

--SNIP--

this is so far beyond wrong... Your saying I didnt do my due diligence? I was asking a new source of information what they think. Not crying because I lost money and acted as infantile as at least half the senior posters on this thread.

I read coinfires site, and I read gaw miners statements, and read that coinfire had a cease and desist ordered. Now why would that happen to a journalist?

You've just stated that your two sources of information are gaw miners statements and Coinfires (which you just said is untrustworthy).. In short, your due diligence is gaw miners statements...  I'm sorry but looking at one side of the story isn't called doing due diligence.  Clearly you're advocating due diligence, why are you coming here and shooting left and right people doing trying to do just that having nothing constructive to say?  

And to your question, C&D aren't uncommon, they happen all the time... ask you local news station asking how many they get a year, it comes with the territory of investigative reporting.  

CF could send you a C&D right now for what you've just said, it would be baseless but you would either have to comply or seek legal advice to know if it has any ground or not and can continue whatever he wants you to stop doing, often people just backdown and obey (that's the whole point of a C&D).  It isn't suing someone and doesn't really have to be founded or enforceable.

I just stated... definitively what my only... two sources are... hmmm... yeah... only two... I STATED... that there were only two... Guess it must be correct. I read it on COINFIRE... Quick get the tinfoil hats.

@cryptofunk - Thanks for the lesson on C&D, can you tell me how one gets registered mail next? I read on COINFIRE they only get sent to santa's elves because the elves are out of control.

Its been fun getting the FUD talkers to talk some more out of their ears. Go back to worshiping COINFIRE I'll complain more in the future on this thread. When the sky falls down and you all get your bitcoins stolen from MTGOX again.

Not one of you presented any info about actual real proof. Lots of hate and alleged this that and the other guys. But still no proof.

And your add to get rich quick, that you dont support, but do show.. on your website. obviously in direct opposition to... while reading this topic is EPIC. keep up the good work
Meanotor

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:28:56 AM

4/ If all the big investors decide to sell their paicoin on release, how much of the $20 buy wall be left for those locking up there coins in hashstakers?

1/2 of the coins locked up in the prime controllers at launch. let's say 1/4 locked up in stakers gives about 3,125,000 free coins at $20 = 62,500,000 the buy wall was sometimes mentioned to be $100,000,000 so about 37,500,000 left.

Just one follow up on this, so GAW receives 100M$ in funding, let their customers mine HP / paycoin, i have seen the 4$ figure stated as the price of mining one PC worth of HP.
Why will GAW then use the investors fund to let the miners sell them back for a 500% profit? What is the business sense in this?
They could just create any amount of coins they want in the genesis block for nothing, right?

I think there is only 2 options:
a) GAW is a very generous company that will give out profits to customers like charity, until they run out of money
b) It is all a big lie, painted with a lot of advanced words and Prime controllers, stakers, etc etc to create the needed smoke and mirror effect for some completely different business objective

I've been saying this many many times now: before it goes public you don't Need to "mine" you can set diff to zero increment and have as many coins generated in seconds.
I got chill stories like:
1) GAW does not intend to compete with its customers
2) GAW does intend to compete with its customers
i don;t know what, talk about vaporware, this is is helium!
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:36:19 AM

LMAO

Punky brewster?

Wow you're really grasping at straws.  

He's grasping at anything. what a fail. thanks again for posting the most stupid comment that made us all dumber today. good work, moron. have a nice life on ignore.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:42:43 AM

Well there is only seven coins to a block so not a lot to find.

NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:03:31 AM

Not one of you presented any info about actual real proof. Lots of hate and alleged this that and the other guys. But still no proof.

And your add to get rich quick, that you dont support, but do show.. on your website. obviously in direct opposition to... while reading this topic is EPIC. keep up the good work

There's 220 odd pages here and around 1000 on the previous thread. If you take the time to read some of it you might find quite a bit to be concerned about.

You also seem to have failed to grasp what you was already explained to you, the advert you're reading is a global advert the forum owner sells to keep the site running. (Hint - read the disclaimer under it)
Try refreshing the page if the current advert offends you, you'll get a nice new one. If you're lucky...
Of course if you're talking about people signatures, this forum used to be awash with GAW banners. Ask evilpanda. She used to pay people 0.1 Btc a month for 50 posts. Seems to have mostly disappeared thankfully  Wink

Love the idea Garza has sent you in here to insult and ridicule everyone with concerns over his operation into buying back in.
That's gonna work real well. Did you get a nice little badge or a full blown uniform when you signed up for his army?
Maybe a nice little monogrammed polyester vest?

Anyway thanks for dropping in pd62512005 (or is it redacted - certainly the same arrogant style)
Next time you come, I hope you have something to contribute.

Could also be Daffy that guy is equally arrogant.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:09:34 AM

Could also be Daffy that guy is equally arrogant.

Whoever he is the guy clearly can't carry an adult conversation, shoot left, shoot right, shoot myself in the foot, screem FUD... bottom line is that he has two rants on bitcointalk on record and he's ranting about the exact opposite thing.  Some people are just looking for fights.. lol
welchy8764

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:13:33 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 02:19:49 AM by welchy8764

--SNIP--

You've just stated that your two sources of information are gaw miners statements and Coinfires (which you just said is untrustworthy).. In short, your due diligence is gaw miners statements...  I'm sorry but looking at one side of the story isn't called doing due diligence.  Clearly you're advocating due diligence, why are you coming here and shooting left and right people doing trying to do just that having nothing constructive to say?  

And to your question, C&D aren't uncommon, they happen all the time... ask you local news station asking how many they get a year, it comes with the territory of investigative reporting.  

CF could send you a C&D right now for what you've just said, it would be baseless but you would either have to comply or seek legal advice to know if it has any ground or not and can continue whatever he wants you to stop doing, often people just backdown and obey (that's the whole point of a C&D).  It isn't suing someone and doesn't really have to be founded or enforceable.

I just stated... definitively what my only... two sources are... hmmm... yeah... only two... I STATED... that there were only two... Guess it must be correct. I read it on COINFIRE... Quick get the tinfoil hats.

@cryptofunk - Thanks for the lesson on C&D, can you tell me how one gets registered mail next? I read on COINFIRE they only get sent to santa's elves because the elves are out of control.

Its been fun getting the FUD talkers to talk some more out of their ears. Go back to worshiping COINFIRE I'll complain more in the future on this thread. When the sky falls down and you all get your bitcoins stolen from MTGOX again.

Go to HT and question the CEO on his sales tactics and see where it gets you!  Most of the posters here have experienced the way GAW deals with the tough questions. Just simplly look at the statements of the CEO and the their delivery of the promises at best it leads to a questionable organization. If you believe they are worth investing --go buy some of their Cashtakers-- You better hurry cause their going quick!!
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 01:55:54 AM

Someone please tell me I bought a prime hashlet and reserved a wallet,when does the wallet come how much is the coin and when and where do I get it.Thanks in advance

Officially - about 10 days from now. If you have a Prime you are now mining HashPoints most likely and should have ~1 XPY by that time. Which wallet did you activate - 5-coin one, or 1-coin (perpetual)? Depending on that you may need 5 coins or 1 coin.
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:56:01 AM

So in your opinion GAW's business model involves renting out "hashing power" at below market value so that others could make money off it? How does that make sense?

Because they make up the difference in maintenance fees from the hashlet owners.

And why the CEO would be saying he'll sell those miners, are you suggesting he's lying?  Shocked

https://hashtalk.org/topic/22436/so-how-many-hashstakers-are-left-after-this/54

We also have way more hashing power then we need now. Stay tuned to one miner

(that's oneminer.com where they sell hardware)

Yes, this is related to the Zenpool "negotiations", and moving the customers over to stakers.  They don't need as much hardware.  Mining POW just isn't that profitable right now.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 02:01:06 AM

Paycoins (with an "S") wallet download:
(symbol is also XPY Cheesy )

https://mega.co.nz/#!4l8TnaAZ!hVtblTefP9xDjOdGrPxGIXtUpXS2DnQhO62b4-XSPfg

feel free to make blocks,blockchain,apps...it's all free.... no cashtaker required!!!

What do we need to do to get this on Cryptsy?
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: