Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:37:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150176 times)
Observer34

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:47:24 PM

We'd like to thank all of you for your help pumping this coin.

A lot of money has been made.

Soon we will be powering down the coin and dropping all the nodes. Some of us still have a few coins left to dump so it may be a few hours, but the coin is now officially abandoned.

We will be starting up some new coins soon and welcome help from the same crew in pumping it. If you would like advance notice of the ipo's email one of us. Those of you who have made at least 5 solid posts pumping any of our coins in the first phase can get a 15% discount on post IPO sales of our new coins.

Once again thanks very much to the pumpers who made this such a success. Anyone who is left holding these nonsense coins should learn to read coin descriptions more carefully in the future, and make sure they actually make sense.

Hasta la byebye muchachos
hahahahha 0 posts - are you serious?  Grin

TRYIN TO GRAB CHEAP COINS HA!

Look at depth. The buy orders recede as fast as the market. Someone creates phony buy depth waiting for real buyers, then steps out.

Also look at the behavior of the trading bot. If you place a buy order you will immediately see a higher buy order. This draws new traders into buying at the market price but warns more experienced traders that the coin is being professionally pumpd.

Look at the substance of what the coin actually does. What it offers. It's supposed innovation. It is all snake oil nonsense.

A nice coin to make money on for a few days but step back once you see the floor start to crumble.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:52:29 PM

I see some mad people,Doesn't able to buy eh ?

We are still very tiny for 600k coin,I don't understand your 'Pumping coin' saying,no its not,this is the same patern for every coin...this is a real project,Plumedb was in close beta now,everything will come soon ! Smiley

Stop being mad.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:54:52 PM

Soon we will be powering down the coin and dropping all the nodes. Some of us still have a few coins left to dump so it may be a few hours, but the coin is now officially abandoned.

We will be starting up some new coins soon and welcome help from the same crew in pumping it. If you would like advance notice of the ipo's email one of us. Those of you who have made at least 5 solid posts pumping any of our coins in the first phase can get a 15% discount on post IPO sales of our new coins.

Once again thanks very much to the pumpers who made this such a success. Anyone who is left holding these nonsense coins should learn to read coin descriptions more carefully in the future, and make sure they actually make sense.

Look at depth. The buy orders recede as fast as the market. Someone creates phony buy depth waiting for real buyers, then steps out.

Also look at the behavior of the trading bot. If you place a buy order you will immediately see a higher buy order. This draws new traders into buying at the market price but warns more experienced traders that the coin is being professionally pumpd.

Look at the substance of what the coin actually does. What it offers. It's supposed innovation. It is all snake oil nonsense.

A nice coin to make money on for a few days but step back once you see the floor start to crumble.

Whats this nonsense?
I love snake oil!

twitter @antiiclimax
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:56:17 PM

Just a quick update on the tech preview coming out... I am working on it, want to push a clean release, a few segfaults popped up while I was testing last night across android and linux.  I fixed most of the issues, still a couple things to take care of before I can push the release.  Been up for a couple days straight so I need to catch up on some sleep and recharge.  Got a little time today for a nap but I'm just popping my head up to give a status update.

This test build has the PlumeDB and P2P peering all up and running and testable.  Its a layered DHT approach with the low level DHT running entirely over the Bitcoin P2P messaging bus (e.g. messages with serialized payloads sent through the existing node/addrman infrastructure, as opposed to a parallel libtorrent or UDP network running side-by-side).  Then on top of that there's a DHT2 layer for "tracker" type functionality and metadata, and a PHT layer which is multi-homed index functionality provided by the "slave" nodes (probably should think of a cooler name than "slave" for them).

As far as the data format, all data is key/value with values in JSON format and keys comprised of infohash + 3 attribute slots.  On top of that the planned abstraction is for 3 primary data types - time series data (e.g. druid.io), NoSQL style json data (e.g. mongodb style), and Atom formatted data (opencog AtomSpace).  It might also make sense to add a 4th for data formatted for NLP.  But the strategy is basic core architecture that more complex things can be built on top of (you could leverage the key structure for instance to map a ternary tree into it, kind of how the trie serialization works).

If you wanted to do something like DropBox style data or file/blob storage, right now you'd have to write your own adapter that could take that data, chunk it and split it across records.  Default max limits right now are 1 GB of space allocated by the node as available capacity to the network, 1MB max record size.  There will be settings surfaced so the end user can configure their own values - right now I've got the user-configurable settings for the fees implemented.

This is a complex build with a huge amount of code behind it, but will be so worth it.  Just want to make sure I'm not dropping builds that blow up after 15-20 minutes of running, or get SIGABRT'd by Android because of the aggressive ANR stuff, or have locking issues, etc.  I think I got most of it.  I really need to crash for awhile though so my brain can function again...

Don't forget last ETA. Story to not fall on troll and FUD...
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:56:53 PM

Real Dev, Real Updates, Real Results.

Quit the fud if you think that you missed the train...
Observer34

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:57:10 PM

We are like still very tiny for 600k coin,I don't understand your 'Pumping coin' saying,no its not,this is the same patern for every coin...this is a real project,Plumedb was in close beta now,everything will come soon ! Smiley

Stop being mad.

Someone who has questions can look at your posts and see the pump.

http://www.dailyfunnies.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/funny-pump-truck.jpg
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:58:37 PM

We are like still very tiny for 600k coin,I don't understand your 'Pumping coin' saying,no its not,this is the same patern for every coin...this is a real project,Plumedb was in close beta now,everything will come soon ! Smiley

Stop being mad.

I give you a 5/10,for the effort.

But typical troll.

Nice your account with 0 activities Smiley
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:58:48 PM

Stop being mad.

Stop hiding behind mommies legs.
Lets see your real account.

twitter @antiiclimax
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:02:17 PM

Trying to get cheap coins too?  Grin

Time will tell, so far every troll on this thread has been wrong or admitted they just wanted cheap coins.
biggeemac

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:04:40 PM

Uh oh.....somebody is upset that they didnt grab the ICO when it was available and wants in on the action.....lol, nice try.
Observer34

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:07:27 PM

Whats this nonsense?
I love snake oil!

Last trade .00010300

>3btc for sale at .00010800
0.13 btc in buy orders at 0.0000800

This is such a clumsy pump. Do you give Certificates of Official Retardation to buyers?

Scammers.
trader19
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 11:07:48 PM

Published a new RECALL video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTn6uigrEZM

Tech preview status, core platform deliverables coming next, and a look ahead at the roadmap over the next quarter.  Cheesy
thank you joe for video update, i really enjoyed it. can't wait to see plume in action and looking forward to all cool stuff that will be build on top of xai "thumbs up"
i am keeping update posted, so it doesn't get lost in the noise Wink

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Observer34

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:17:13 PM

Its toxic people like J9901 that cause the most damage to crypto.Its sad really.They must have a pretty boring and miserable life to waste it trolling as much as he does. Undecided

No.

Its toxic devs like this guy who scams people left and right that is toxic to crypto. Do you know that this is not Cedric's first coin and he had a few random shitcoin both premine & ICO from this summer?

HA! Bet you didnt know that!

And the second most damaging thing in crypto are idiots who cant identify blatant scams like this one. The same idiots who keep investing ICO after ICO wondering why they keep losing money.

I gave u all the red flags and warned you all during the ICO. Tried to sincerely help, now look at you fools who didnt listen. I bet you're all just wishing for price to go back to at least ico price so u fools can break even huh? LOL. Fools who keep investing in scams hurt not only themselves but crypto in general.

A few of these scammers make a lot of money.
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:20:53 PM

Its toxic people like J9901 that cause the most damage to crypto.Its sad really.They must have a pretty boring and miserable life to waste it trolling as much as he does. Undecided

No.

Its toxic devs like this guy who scams people left and right that is toxic to crypto. Do you know that this is not Cedric's first coin and he had a few random shitcoin both premine & ICO from this summer?

HA! Bet you didnt know that!

And the second most damaging thing in crypto are idiots who cant identify blatant scams like this one. The same idiots who keep investing ICO after ICO wondering why they keep losing money.

I gave u all the red flags and warned you all during the ICO. Tried to sincerely help, now look at you fools who didnt listen. I bet you're all just wishing for price to go back to at least ico price so u fools can break even huh? LOL. Fools who keep investing in scams hurt not only themselves but crypto in general.

A few of these scammers make a lot of money.

So because NOW nobody buying its a scam ?

So damn logic Einstein
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:21:10 PM

This is such a clumsy pump. Do you give Certificates of Official Retardation to buyers?
Scammers.

And yet the price keeps rising.

Because people see in a sea of coins with little value past being copy and paste clones that this coin has actual real world usage, massive potential and a very competent dev.

We appreciate you bumping the thread but kindly go away now.  Grin
Geenstijl
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:23:36 PM

Dont worry guys. This Dev is the real deal.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:23:51 PM

twitter @antiiclimax
trader19
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 11:35:41 PM

Published a new RECALL video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTn6uigrEZM

Tech preview status, core platform deliverables coming next, and a look ahead at the roadmap over the next quarter.  Cheesy
thank you joe for video update, i really enjoyed it. can't wait to see plume in action and looking forward to all cool stuff that will be build on top of xai "thumbs up"
i am keeping update posted, so it doesn't get lost in the noise Wink

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Observer34

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:45:59 PM

The good thing is that there is not Mining in this coin. No additional Sell Pressure is great for Long-Term

Yes, that is the core of the scam. You just don't want to be the last one to dump. Very clever scam.
Observer34

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:10:48 AM

Dont worry guys. This Dev is the real deal.

Glad you have done the research.

You must be one of the 29 people since 2012 who have viewed his YouTube video introduction. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SnxgdkhLfZw

Or maybe you are a fan of his website http://joemoz.com ?

Or perhaps a customer of his company http://www.limitlessacuity.com/ ?

He looks like a gifted marketer and does have a lot of skills.

This coin is a scam though. If it were a genuine project that could stand on its own it would not have been released ICO and deliberately concentrated in the hands of a few stakeholders.

There are very few of them available to sell, since there aren't miners. All of the buyers are either people willing to go along with the scam so they can cash out later, or people too stupid to figure it out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: