Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:37:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150175 times)
CedricQuotient (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:21:53 AM

As far as I can tell, in your opinion, a one week extension is the same as being scammed.

I'm glad I know how skittish everyone is.. I'll set low buys.

You guys are hysterically blowing this way way way out of proportion.

anticlimax and ethought have the right idea, no one else gets it though. They want to "dilute" their share by getting more people invested to make the project have a greater chance of success. Everyone else just wants to pump their BTC stash x2 so they can be in Cheetos and Gatorade and maybe buy a new video game or two for another month or so.

It's clear the dev isn't a marketer, and that's a good thing. I still think the coin was cheap at 40k sat, and would have no problem with him going back to that price point.

I looked over his LinkedIn, watched the video, and read all the materials on the site. It all makes sense. It's very doable, and makes a hell of a lot more sense than overpriced, triangular floating tents (I'm looking at you ARCHcoin) which, btw raised like 500-1000 BTC and then didn't even pay their dev Tongue

Cheers!

Thanks.  Although I'd like to point out that I bought $ARCH and I think they have a cool idea, although it will take awhile to be fully realized, the Moby is a very marketable concept.  I don't know what happened with their other business arrangements, but it was a profitable trade and I like their coin.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:24:58 AM

As far as I can tell, in your opinion, a one week extension is the same as being scammed.

I'm glad I know how skittish everyone is.. I'll set low buys.

You guys are hysterically blowing this way way way out of proportion.

anticlimax and ethought have the right idea, no one else gets it though. They want to "dilute" their share by getting more people invested to make the project have a greater chance of success. Everyone else just wants to pump their BTC stash x2 so they can be in Cheetos and Gatorade and maybe buy a new video game or two for another month or so.

It's clear the dev isn't a marketer, and that's a good thing. I still think the coin was cheap at 40k sat, and would have no problem with him going back to that price point.

I looked over his LinkedIn, watched the video, and read all the materials on the site. It all makes sense. It's very doable, and makes a hell of a lot more sense than overpriced, triangular floating tents (I'm looking at you ARCHcoin) which, btw raised like 500-1000 BTC and then didn't even pay their dev Tongue

Cheers!

Thanks.  Although I'd like to point out that I bought $ARCH and I think they have a cool idea, although it will take awhile to be fully realized, the Moby is a very marketable concept.  I don't know what happened with their other business arrangements, but it was a profitable trade and I like their coin.

Another reason for me to invest more here.. Cheesy nice! XAI Archer XD

Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:40:34 AM

Relax guys.

The more funds the project has the better the projects possible outcomes are. For those of you interested in the technology this is good and for those of you interested in simply making a return on your investment this is also good.

Nope. Less buyers = less coins = less sell pressure. Let the people who missed this crowdsale buy this from the market.

Why another week? There is no real reason for it, admit it. People who want XAI can easily buy it on the market. The only reason is so you can get more BTC. This will be a big fudfest which will lead - yet again - to losses. *sigh*
victorteoh

Activity: 334

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:48:36 AM

Good to see the bonus being handed and sorted out. Guys, now let's now kill the vibe shall we? I strongly believe it'll still go very well. I know a few known figures(people) that are in this together like we are Smiley

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:52:27 AM

Relax guys.

The more funds the project has the better the projects possible outcomes are. For those of you interested in the technology this is good and for those of you interested in simply making a return on your investment this is also good.

Nope. Less buyers = less coins = less sell pressure. Let the people who missed this crowdsale buy this from the market.

Hmmm. More investors = more people with vested interest in the tech. / coin doing well = more chance of success.

People will trade this coin later on the exchanges anyway. Trading on the secondary market will not increase the development fund - which is what is needed for development.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:55:33 AM

Relax guys.

Why another week? There is no real reason for it, admit it. People who want XAI can easily buy it on the market. The only reason is so you can get more BTC. This will be a big fudfest which will lead - yet again - to losses. *sigh*

Let me get this straight.
It's bad that the dev wants more btc to fund his project, yet you only seem concerned with profit yourself.

You know this project is extremely undervalued, that's why you are here.

If I had to guess, you want to pump this coin, profit off the devs effort in a short time frame and then disappear, otherwise why are you so concerned that the project is getting more funding?

In the long run this extra funding could mean the difference between success and failure.

twitter @antiiclimax
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:58:24 AM

Relax guys.

Hmmm. More investors = more people with vested interest in the tech. / coin doing well = more chance of success.

People will trade this coin later on the exchanges anyway. Trading on the secondary market will not increase the development fund - which is what is needed for development.

+1 Nice to see someone else who knows that secondary markets will not get BTC in the pocket of the dev. What are they teaching in schools nowadays anyway?

I think they watch a lot of "The Voice" and talk about Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian.

twitter @antiiclimax
Gunther
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:05:47 AM

If he wanted 200 btc, he should have let us - the investors - know in advance. Because the reason for extending was to give more people the opportunity to invest, right? I think that's BS. It was already extended.

And yes, of course i'm thinking about my profits, because this is very bad for the project. He probably just destroyed it now.
gysca

Activity: 392

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 08:09:43 AM

Crowdfund Extended One Last Time Until Dec. 10, 2014 11:59:59 PM EST!

Folks who contributed through Dec. 3, 2014 11:59:59PM EST will receive a 20% bonus of coins (55,938.34222 bonus total) as a goodwill/thank you for bearing with the last extension

There will not be another extension, so make your arrangements for contributions now.

i quote from http://crowdfund.blockchainsingularity.com/

like or dislike, we have to accept this, let see in 7 days, where this project will be.

edit : personally, I had forgotten about this project  Tongue

Alty

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:17:35 AM

That was the correct decision to make for the greater good of this project.

It gives us time to build more awareness.

If anyone is not happy with the decision to extend a further week...... so the dev has a shot at doing this with more reasonable funding..... I'll buy your coins at IPO price.
Gunther
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:18:26 AM

You normally start hype _AFTER_ the crowdsale/ICO/IPO *sigh*. Man, you guys are so incredibly stupid.
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:21:40 AM

If he wanted 200 btc, he should have let us - the investors - know in advance. Because the reason for extending was to give more people the opportunity to invest, right? I think that's BS. It was already extended.

And yes, of course i'm thinking about my profits, because this is very bad for the project. He probably just destroyed it now.

It's mildly annoying and people are pissed off by feeling left out of the conclusion that was drawn to have the extension Including me , It's annoying but in the end is it going to benefit the coin? ultimately that answer is: yes .

It will provide a better reward for quotient holders, while giving a larger amount of buy support when it finally is released and hits an exchange. while also giving the dev more money being able to work more hours per day or week on it, hopefully meaning the release is sooner than previous quoted top end estimates

Could it of been done differently? yes definitely but what's done is done and it will benefit the coin and it's holders in the end .

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:36:01 AM

You normally start hype _AFTER_ the crowdsale/ICO/IPO *sigh*. Man, you guys are so incredibly stupid.

Get over yourself.

You sit in front of a PC pressing buttons to make relatively easy money, which is only possible due to developers working their ass' off, therefore giving you something to play with.

You are so incredibly incredible.

twitter @antiiclimax
Weekend Warrior

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:39:34 AM

Devteam should think of a refund for those people who are not happy with another delay.
That is the only way to gain trust from the community.

Community has seen too many scam ico's, this start is pretty bad.

Another delay means that early investors have locked their investments for another week. Devteam doesnt take care of that, huh?
And stop the bullshit about investment for a longer period, future, bla bla bla
Early investors buy this coin to make profit, we all are not here to change the world, feed the hungry people in Africa or whatever....we are here for profits not for again a new coin trying to hype to be the next big thing.

Devteam: do your work, make sure to regain trust and do something for the early investors!!!

sidenote: I am not invested in this, just heard of it from my buddy who cant go do xmas shopping now and has to wait another week before he can visit his favourite hooker again

coinme.info

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:41:48 AM

As an investor I invested money in this project for two reasons:

1. I want ROI
2. I want the project to succeed (AI on the blockchain is really mind blowing)

This is the second time the crowdfund is extended at the last minute. I can understand the first extension, but the second one I don't.
It was stated 25 BTC was needed for success / 40 BTC would be ideal. About 50 BTC was raised.

If this extension benefits XAI Sapience AIFX, then good. But since the rules are changed, I agree that the early investors should be rewarded in some way.

20% more coins / or raising the price last week to 24k sat sounds ok. But Dev/Joe must put this info here: http://crowdfund.blockchainsingularity.com/ ASAP!

Clear rules, and follow them please.
Done

Thanks Cedric.
coinme.info

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:45:49 AM

sidenote: I am not invested in this, just heard of it from my buddy who cant go do xmas shopping now and has to wait another week before he can visit his favourite hooker again

Well he shouldn't be investing money he can't afford in Crypto if that's the case.
kennyP

Activity: 544

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:50:20 AM

Sapience isn't the only AI game in town, jl777 is just about to launch a 'SkyNET' asset, part of the SuperNET I assume.

https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/reserved-6826/

kennyP

Activity: 544

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:03:10 AM

Sapience isn't the only AI game in town, jl777 is just about to launch a 'SkyNET' asset, part of the SuperNET I assume.

https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/reserved-6826/

Haha wow, odd that that thread pops up the same day everyone starts to hear about XAI. Who wants to bet they will raise more BTC than XAI and not deliver anything?

I think jl777 has a strong background in AI, and the SuperNET isn't just a one-man-band anymore, there are literally dozens of guys doing various coding tasks now. Sapience still has a good future, but jl777 is obviously a formidable competitor, and his reputation is very impressive. Money is drying up fast in crypto land now, and the extension for Sapience might not yield much extra cash for Cedric, but has obviously caused some backlash from early investors.
Gunther
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:06:04 AM

Yea, so, what do we decide on this? Because investors are stakeholders and we have our rights too.

In other words:

I agree with 1 day extension, let people invest for 1 day extra. That's it. A week is suicide.

And Weekend Warrior, that 6 BTC prostitute must be really clean. Is it The Blonde?
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:15:59 AM

Yea, so, what do we decide on this? Because investors are stakeholders and we have our rights too.

In other words:

I agree with 1 day extension, let people invest for 1 day extra. That's it. A week is suicide.

And Weekend Warrior, that 6 BTC prostitute must be really clean. Is it The Blonde?

How is it suicide?
I didn't know you could see into the future.

twitter @antiiclimax
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: