Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:53:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your trading strategy?  (Read 304622 times)
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:42:14 PM

Don't trust luck it only imaginary concepts of people who won always. You have a great trade if you have a good offer that like of the person who will trade to you. Its all depends on your product, if your products are  low standard and quality do you think they will trade to you? of course not, if your product have a good quality and high standard of course they will buy it or they will they trade to you. That is what i am exactly mean.

Luck is the real thing when it comes to gambling. May be even if you are do trading you also need luck altough not as much as when we are gambling. You mean that about quality of your product? It doesnt correspond with this luck things. That is based of your own company and technology to make a good product or not
That was i mean. And the product that i said is only my example because of the post or reply that i been qouted. But i didn't believe in luck because it depends in yourself , it depends on what are you doing. You make your good luck and bad luck.

Yes luck is depend from yourself but luck also you can get from outside for examples like your enviroments. The chinese ever said that your luck is already been set so it just depends on you how you are going to make it come true and I believe that will happen
Ok but its all on your performance and you must adapt your environment or you must have good personalities so that where ever you came, you will have a friends that could help you. But don't believe more on luck, believe with yourself and have a self confidence.

Of course self confidence and friends are needed in life but also luck truly play a role in your life too. Many people really want to have this luck when they do things like open shop or may be a company they always buy things that can boost their luck if not their company wont make it till now. Some of them are paying high just for the lucky items that brings luck to them
Thats is the wrong with people.  They really believe luck than themselves.  Its all not coincidence that they have a great sales on that they. If they have a big profit they say that they are luck. They have a big profit because they do what they need to and they hard work of it. This should the people think if they got a bonus or they earn with a big profit not the "luck" that they called

May be some of them is true that people really hardwork and its a must to get a bigger profit but if your luck doesnt by your side altough you already work so hard for 24 hours you still can't get enough profit. Thats why nowadays people just believe in luck and hardwork is a second thing beside luck
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:41:10 AM

Don't trust luck it only imaginary concepts of people who won always. You have a great trade if you have a good offer that like of the person who will trade to you. Its all depends on your product, if your products are  low standard and quality do you think they will trade to you? of course not, if your product have a good quality and high standard of course they will buy it or they will they trade to you. That is what i am exactly mean.

Luck is the real thing when it comes to gambling. May be even if you are do trading you also need luck altough not as much as when we are gambling. You mean that about quality of your product? It doesnt correspond with this luck things. That is based of your own company and technology to make a good product or not
That was i mean. And the product that i said is only my example because of the post or reply that i been qouted. But i didn't believe in luck because it depends in yourself , it depends on what are you doing. You make your good luck and bad luck.

Yes luck is depend from yourself but luck also you can get from outside for examples like your enviroments. The chinese ever said that your luck is already been set so it just depends on you how you are going to make it come true and I believe that will happen
Ok but its all on your performance and you must adapt your environment or you must have good personalities so that where ever you came, you will have a friends that could help you. But don't believe more on luck, believe with yourself and have a self confidence.

Of course self confidence and friends are needed in life but also luck truly play a role in your life too. Many people really want to have this luck when they do things like open shop or may be a company they always buy things that can boost their luck if not their company wont make it till now. Some of them are paying high just for the lucky items that brings luck to them
Thats is the wrong with people.  They really believe luck than themselves.  Its all not coincidence that they have a great sales on that they. If they have a big profit they say that they are luck. They have a big profit because they do what they need to and they hard work of it. This should the people think if they got a bonus or they earn with a big profit not the "luck" that they called

May be some of them is true that people really hardwork and its a must to get a bigger profit but if your luck doesnt by your side altough you already work so hard for 24 hours you still can't get enough profit. Thats why nowadays people just believe in luck and hardwork is a second thing beside luck
Luck is just a imaginary concept. But i can't change the people to don't believe in luck, so that hardwork and do a great job so you can earn a big profit, have a self confidence and with dignity. Cheesy
quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:36:07 AM

just use simply newbie strategy ,

- buy on dale
- sell on vertex

note : all need self research lol

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
umair01

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:57:58 PM

just like currency trading you can make money when its up and you make just as well when its down,the key is patience,retracing your positions
Dotakels

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:35:44 PM

just like currency trading you can make money when its up and you make just as well when its down,the key is patience,retracing your positions
But avoid the scammers and also the ponzy. And think if you are trading to someone think about if your not outweigh on your deal. Trust  no one so that you can earn a big profit. Even if he/she is your relatives
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:16:13 PM

But avoid the scammers and also the ponzy. And think if you are trading to someone think about if your not outweigh on your deal. Trust  no one so that you can earn a big profit. Even if he/she is your relatives

I agree with ponzi may be that one thing that you can't trust but How can you trust no one with this current things? I think there is so many people in this forum that you can trust mostly escrow or may be your friends. If there is no one to trust how are you gonna do buying selling things? Or may be sharing about this bitcoin things
Dotakels

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:07:01 AM

I agree with ponzi may be that one thing that you can't trust but How can you trust no one with this current things? I think there is so many people in this forum that you can trust mostly escrow or may be your friends. If there is no one to trust how are you gonna do buying selling things? Or may be sharing about this bitcoin things
I don't mean literal not to trust. I mean is to avoid the back stabber that they attack you when you not talking to them. Because the money is involve here people do anything to have a money even if kill their friends.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:20:58 AM

I don't mean literal not to trust. I mean is to avoid the back stabber that they attack you when you not talking to them. Because the money is involve here people do anything to have a money even if kill their friends.

Nope I dont think it will be like that. We need to trust people in order to become more and more sensitive in our environment. Why? It is not because of the money that we believe in people, it is because we need them to cooperate with us and to start things together so we can achieve our goals together.
Dotakels

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:09:14 PM

Nope I dont think it will be like that. We need to trust people in order to become more and more sensitive in our environment. Why? It is not because of the money that we believe in people, it is because we need them to cooperate with us and to start things together so we can achieve our goals together.
But they can betrayed you so that they only will be rich. Or they betrayed you bacause they want to rich and they dont want to share their earning. Everything is possible because of money and if you say that you need them to help you, its good but you dont know want they want to you . Now theres no free.
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:37:32 PM

i dont know whats my trading strategy
I just follow trend to trading or buy low and sell high.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:23:30 PM

But they can betrayed you so that they only will be rich. Or they betrayed you bacause they want to rich and they dont want to share their earning. Everything is possible because of money and if you say that you need them to help you, its good but you dont know want they want to you . Now theres no free.

Yes I know that they have a chance to betrayed me but in order to do that they must have a suspicious movement that make me think twice to cooperate with that kind of people.

There is no free thats why we are going to talk about the share so that no people will be impaired. With that kind of attitude many people will be satisfied and attracted and start working with you together thats why believe in people is key to success
Dotakels

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:18:35 PM

Yes I know that they have a chance to betrayed me but in order to do that they must have a suspicious movement that make me think twice to cooperate with that kind of people.

There is no free thats why we are going to talk about the share so that no people will be impaired. With that kind of attitude many people will be satisfied and attracted and start working with you together thats why believe in people is key to success
Ok great thinking about betraying.  And you said that believing to your people is key to succes, ok thats your opinion i will not questionthat. But my oppinion i think being industrious is the key to succes and believing your self as well.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:59:04 PM

and do you succeed doing this? because going random on trading isn't really the best thing you can do, you might lose plenty of money, unless you are just experimenting with a low amount
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 06:32:31 AM

and do you succeed doing this? because going random on trading isn't really the best thing you can do, you might lose plenty of money, unless you are just experimenting with a low amount

Following the trend is the most viable thing we can do unless and until we have some exclusive knowledge about or insight into the market. Surely far from what I would call going random. Statistically, the price has more chances to continue its course, so go short when the price falls, and go long when the price rises...

If people followed this simple strategy we wouldn't see threads like "I need 690$ per BTC to break even" here

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 06:55:17 AM

Following the trend is the most viable thing we can do unless and until we have some exclusive knowledge about or insight into the market. Surely far from what I would call going random. Statistically, the price has more chances to continue its course, so go short when the price falls, and go long when the price rises...

If people followed this simple strategy we wouldn't see threads like "I need 690$ per BTC to break even" here

it would be viable and that simply, if know where is the bottom , for example now you will go short but then the price raise, or maybe you short when it fall, but then it stop there and you will earn nothing.... this is why i was talking about randomness...

personally i prefer to wait for the big bubble and dump small portion for every new up in the bubble
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 07:29:04 AM

it would be viable and that simply, if know where is the bottom , for example now you will go short but then the price raise, or maybe you short when it fall, but then it stop there and you will earn nothing.... this is why i was talking about randomness...

Making wild guesses about where the true bottom or top will be is a sure way to lose money. Assuming that the price will continue its movement is statistically correct. I don't know what else is here to discuss. This is not just my idea, any seasoned trader would tell you the same...

Mallampue

Activity: 765

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:39:20 PM

any body here using martiangle strategy to trading bitcoin or altcoin?
how about this trading. profitabel or not?

thanks for help me.
Dotakels

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:46:56 AM

thanks for help me.
You mean MARTINGALE? i think it is not a trading strategy. That is a system that use in betting games. Your winning success here only 20-30%.
Juvenal

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:49:09 AM

Yes, I've been using a volatility pump/universal portfolio
approach since mid-January. This has been pretty successful
so far. Quite similar to a martingale betting scheme, also
similar to Edelman's Value Averaging method. The Gummy
Stuff site has an Excel implementation up, if you are
interested.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 09:50:51 AM

thanks for help me.
You mean MARTINGALE? i think it is not a trading strategy. That is a system that use in betting games. Your winning success here only 20-30%.

Don't go nitpicking, he obviously meant averaging down

Regarding the question itself, unless you know what's what, which means that you know exactly when the price will revert (but then you wouldn't average down in the first place), you most certainly are bound to fail and lose a lot of money in the end...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: