Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:49:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your trading strategy?  (Read 304621 times)
irfan01

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:20:06 PM

just watching the price and predict the rise and fall of prices
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:58:25 AM

It's just simple,  buy double the amount you have brought initially to reduce the losses and make a profit if odds are with you.
There's a saying that everything that goes up always comes down and vice versa is also true.

Some call this strategy "martingale" (in respect to trading). It is one of the best (if not the best) ways to lose money. And not only at gambling. You never know when and where the price will hit the bottom...

Since if you did, you wouldn't rely on this strategy in the first place
Yeah I'm always baffled when I hear people say that they've found a '100% safe betting/trading system' and then it turns out to be a martingale. :')
Would only work if you had infinite amounts of money, and even then, you could theoretically get stuck in a losing streak for eternity Cheesy

In trading this "martingale system" from gambling is correctly called averaging down

Before buying your coins decide how much profit or loss you can take from that trade. Which ever you reach first sell it, do not think any other things. It will make win or save you from big losses
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 03:44:30 PM

It's just simple,  buy double the amount you have brought initially to reduce the losses and make a profit if odds are with you.
There's a saying that everything that goes up always comes down and vice versa is also true.

Some call this strategy "martingale" (in respect to trading). It is one of the best (if not the best) ways to lose money. And not only at gambling. You never know when and where the price will hit the bottom...

Yeah I'm always baffled when I hear people say that they've found a '100% safe betting/trading system' and then it turns out to be a martingale. :')
Would only work if you had infinite amounts of money, and even then, you could theoretically get stuck in a losing streak for eternity Cheesy

In trading this "martingale system" from gambling is correctly called averaging down

Before buying your coins decide how much profit or loss you can take from that trade. Which ever you reach first sell it, do not think any other things. It will make win or save you from big losses

This won't work, as good as it looks. Indeed, you will not lose much (provided you are mentally prepared to close the losing position as you planned), but you won't profit much either...

That would be just gambling

aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 05:04:15 PM

I buy low,wait ,after i sell with a high price
Not work,every time,but i use this method.

if you do it the right way, then it will work everytime. you just need to have patience and know what's causing the price to go down before you buy.

Predicting what is causing for the price movements is very difficult job. If that is true then we would have seen many successful traders to today however that is not completely true. Just trade with your own money and if you have long term vision then you can make profits from trading.

its not hard to know if the price of bitcoin goes up or down, just went to a site that give an information about the price of bitcoin today and yesterday, just go to that site everyday and you will know the price.
Or you can simply type on google bitcoin price and it will also give the price of bitcoin in your local currency also.
I use this trick everyday and also it saves my data of internet.

And what does this have to do with trading and predicting where the price will moved to in the next time? You know trading means selling and buying so that you have more coins at the end.
So I think you have got the answer of what I was talking about.
And if not, so let me tell you,I was referring Google to check the prices on daily basis and not for trading purposes. Just go to Google and type Bitcoin price and you are able to know it in a matter of seconds, so why go to a trading site then find the bitcoin prices Huh

titulng

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

HubrisOne

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:08:01 AM

make a excel to note: buy or sell, date, price, amount. and everyday do some trading, then once the current markets is profitable for your a part of note, do it.

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:09:16 AM

This won't work, as good as it looks. Indeed, you will not lose much (provided you are mentally prepared to close the losing position as you planned), but you won't profit much either...

First off all your doing trading means it is nothing but gambling but if you follow my method at least one can save from completely loosing his investment. As of today in trading 95% traders will loose money instead making money.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 10:49:02 AM

First off all your doing trading means it is nothing but gambling but if you follow my method at least one can save from completely loosing his investment. As of today in trading 95% traders will loose money instead making money.

I can suggest an even better method, 100% bullet and fool proof (whichever you like more), which saves a trader from massively losing his investment (given that 95% traders lose money instead of making money)...

That is, stay away from trading altogether

sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:40:20 PM

hold down the price and look at the price chart for some time

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 05:28:40 PM

My strategy is to buy near the 24h lower price and selling at the 24h top price. of course that this has its flaws because of the high volatility.
So, I try to use only about 25% of my total stack.

If the price goes down I buy some more and try to short.

If the price goes up I sell Tongue

I think this is the basic strategy.

Besides this you can also try to do some arbitrage trading, but this requires a lot more funds.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 05:32:53 PM

Mine is simple and the best. Buy low, wait, sell high.  Tongue

For extra I do day trading when there is panic making the price swing up and down.

Don't force yourself to trade that much, take some distance from time to time.

lolz i do the same... i buy or sell then ,wait then buy or sell high... but i dont trade when usa market open. its so dangerous. Tongue

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
bitbabba

Activity: 348

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:42:25 PM

For extra I do day trading when there is panic making the price swing up and down.

lolz i do the same... i buy or sell then ,wait then buy or sell high... but i dont trade when usa market open. its so dangerous. Tongue

Why it's dangerous?

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kenbytes

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:44:47 PM

i don`t have any strategy ...i make some btc from signature and others...the when btc goes up i sell it Smiley)

neochiny

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 09:20:07 AM

Why it's dangerous?

because market is going crazy and moves so fast... you cannot think well and your trades will be in dangerous position. but usually usa martket opens during friday.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:22:46 AM

My Trading Strategy
- all in capital
- buy at low
- sell with low profit
- do it 10-20 times perday Roll Eyes
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 03:46:37 PM

i don`t have any strategy ...i make some btc from signature and others...the when btc goes up i sell it Smiley)
From what you have said, that is what we call strategy :3, you participate in signature campaign then sell your coins when the goes up, that is your strategy. So all happens with reason and you will not earn or make a profit if you not have a strategy :3 .
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:58:33 AM

My Trading Strategy
- all in capital
- buy at low
- sell with low profit
- do it 10-20 times perday Roll Eyes
looks easy but it is not that easy to get profit. sometimes even loss

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:59:55 AM

I think breakouts are one of the most common techniques used in the market for trading. This technique is quite simply like identifying a key price level and then buying or selling as the price breaks that pre determined level. The concept of a breakout is quite simple but it requires a moderate understanding of support and resistance.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:51:20 PM

I buy low,wait ,after i sell with a high price
Not work,every time,but i use this method.

if you do it the right way, then it will work everytime. you just need to have patience and know what's causing the price to go down before you buy.

Predicting what is causing for the price movements is very difficult job. If that is true then we would have seen many successful traders to today however that is not completely true. Just trade with your own money and if you have long term vision then you can make profits from trading.

its not hard to know if the price of bitcoin goes up or down, just went to a site that give an information about the price of bitcoin today and yesterday, just go to that site everyday and you will know the price.
Or you can simply type on google bitcoin price and it will also give the price of bitcoin in your local currency also.
I use this trick everyday and also it saves my data of internet.

And what does this have to do with trading and predicting where the price will moved to in the next time? You know trading means selling and buying so that you have more coins at the end.
we are not saying that we can predict when the price of bitcoin goes up and down, we only saying is to use google to know the price of bitcoin and you will notice the price if it is goes up or down, simple things don't take too much seriously.
neochiny

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 02:18:09 PM

you can also use some indicators not only use martingale. and the news is very very important too... well it is also depends on what kind of trader you are.... for me i use martingale but with the help of my indicators..

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
wicks

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:24:25 PM

The lack of a central exchange and the distributed nature of the bitcoin system would lead to arbitrage opportunities, most likely fairly large ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: