Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:13:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill  (Read 96184 times)
bitpandascam

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:31:01 PM

As always, we will not discuss customer matters in public.

Also because you quoted the ToC, please read 3.7, we absolutely have the right to wait until releasing the Bitcoin.

If you want further answers contact the support.

Regards
So now it's official - Bitpanda is a scam?

Read your own point 3.7 of ToC:
With the exception of SEPA-transfers, which have to be processed manually by Coinimal and
therefore require longer processing times, Coinimal's offered services are available to the
contractual partner without interruption and around the clock. The processing is performed in
a fully-automated manner. However, Coinimal may not transfer Bitcoin & Co until the payment
has been received if the customer uses certain (risky) payment methods.

This wasn't a SEPA transfer - this was a secure Sofort transfer, where Sofort guarantees safety of the transaction.
Sofort is in a no way risky payment method as known by everyone.

LIES! And a link to a ToC point which has nothing to do with the case of delay of paying me. You already got the payment through Sofort, I'm sure.

I have contacted the support 9 times over last 3 days. I have receive 1 short answer, which says nothing, 2 hours after going public. Everything else was ignorred by you.

You not even answering to questions sent to you in a reply (here you responded in the meantime- there you didn't)!
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 02:34:22 PM

Also because you quoted the ToC, please read 3.7, we absolutely have the right to wait until releasing the Bitcoin.

Regards

With the exception of SEPA-transfers, which have to be processed manually by Coinimal and
therefore require longer processing times, Coinimal's offered services are available to the
contractual partner without interruption and around the clock. The processing is performed in
a fully-automated manner. However, Coinimal may not transfer Bitcoin & Co until the payment

This wasn't a SEPA transfer - this was a secure Sofort transfer, where Sofort guarantees safety of the transaction.

LIES! And a link to a ToC point which has nothing to do with the case of delay of paying me. You already got the payment through Sofort, I'm sure.

I have contacted the support 9 times over last 3 days. I have receive 1 short answer, which says nothing, 2 hours after going public. Everything else was ignorred by you, scammers.

"However, Coinimal may not transfer Bitcoin & Co until the payment
has been received if the customer uses certain (risky) payment methods."

Please read this. Sofort is SEPA transfer. You can contact Sofort and ask them about this.

Regards

PS: Just for other people reading this, BitPanda has never scammed a customer for a single cent.

bitpandascam

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:40:50 PM

Regards

I have contacted the support 9 times over last 3 days. I have receive 1 short answer, which says nothing, 2 hours after going public. Everything else was ignorred by you, scammers.

"However, Coinimal may not transfer Bitcoin & Co until the payment
has been received if the customer uses certain (risky) payment methods."

Please read this.

Regards

PS: Just for other people reading this, BitPanda has never scammed a customer for a single cent.
Payment through Sofort is a risky payment method? Are you joking here again?

Also, in the meantime got your email:
"as you have violated your terms we will terminate your account. When your money arrives on Monday you can withdraw your BTC."

What have I violated? You are a real joke. "We will terminate your account", but "you can withdraw your BTC". So terminate or withdraw?

P.S. Or are they saying that I have violed MY terms (your terms)?! Could I have violated my terms? Maybe Cheesy But not their...
bitpandascam

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:03:11 PM

Latest email from scammers:
"we have read everything. You will not change anything by furiously writing posts or tickets. The case is absolutely clear to us and there is no space for negotiations. You will receive the Bitcoins as soon your money arrives on Monday or Tuesday. All payment method will be blocked, so you can only withdraw your Bitcoins. Afterwards your account will be permanently closed. If you feel the urge to contact a lawyer and sue us or whatever comes to your mind, please go ahead. The decision by our risk team has been made and we can and will not accept you as our customer. You are not allowed to open an account on BitPanda. Please find a different service that allows your business.

This is the absolute last statement you will receive form us. You will be informed via email as soon the we have received your money, so you can withdraw your Bitcoins."

To start as clear as it is: I was not negotiating anything with those scammers. I was only telling them that "Instead of sending an email like any normal company would do "please apologize - we will put transaction on hold until we receive your payment", you prefer to ignore me in your tickets and to provide absolutely ridiculous responses to my questions both on public and in tickets...".

AVOID at all costs. Case is clear for me: they don't have money or trying to scam.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 06:59:21 PM

"You will receive the Bitcoins as soon your money arrives on Monday or Tuesday..."
-snip-
AVOID at all costs. Case is clear for me: they don't have money or trying to scam.
This actually contradicts your own statement. In no way are they scamming you if you still receive your Bitcoin.

I just dropped by in case that Bitpanda is not aware of the case that was raised against them in Scam Accusations: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1813367.0

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bitpandascam

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:12:17 PM

"You will receive the Bitcoins as soon your money arrives on Monday or Tuesday..."
-snip-
This actually contradicts your own statement. In no way are they scamming you if you still receive your Bitcoin.

I just dropped by in case that Bitpanda is not aware of the case that was raised against them in Scam Accusations: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1813367.0
Fact is: they have my money, paid by most safe way of payment for them (Sofort-Transfer), but they are not paying bitcoins. 3000 euros are currently lost due to their scam. Promised to pay me on Monday or Tuesday - will see.

Worst thing is not that they put hold, not paying money or anything. Worst is their crazy service, no responses, very ugly and impolite service. Such a customer non-oriented service will die sooner or later.
saeidza

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:04:33 PM

Today I purchased 600 Euro Amazon.de Voucher from Bitpanda, and everything was correct and OK.
Thanks from Bitpanda.
meelmo

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:45:46 AM

Today I purchased 600 Euro Amazon.de Voucher from Bitpanda, and everything was correct and OK.
Thanks from Bitpanda.

Did your purchase include ETH? Or just BTC? Since the ETH option seems to be gone from the page and I dont understand why. There is no official announcement or any hint as far as I can see
BitPanda.com

Activity: 191
Merit: 200

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 12:33:28 PM

Thanks from Bitpanda.

Did your purchase include ETH? Or just BTC? Since the ETH option seems to be gone from the page and I dont understand why. There is no official announcement or any hint as far as I can see

We had to temporarily disable ETH buy. It most probably will work again later this day. Sorry about the inconveniences.
beardedhobo

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:34:06 AM

I've used BitPanda a couple of times to sell and it's great.....until you have an issue. It seems the only way you can get help is through this forum from what I've read.

Here's the issue I'm having

I deposited some BTC and it seemed to get stuck, with no confirms. BitPanda then cancelled the deposit on the website, but eventually after a few days the BTC was confirmed. As it was cancelled by BitPanda, according to Blockchain, it has been sent or swept from my BitPanda wallet to one of BitPanda's wallets and I don't have the BTC, nor will anyone at BitPanda reply to my support ticket or through the facebook page.

I think BitPanda is great until you have an issue where support is non-existent.

Angry Help please.............transaction ID: eeb4d903fa9c21204607e60a904171f768fb66be3df946d0d4d86a5c05a3cada

Thanks

Hobo
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 12:58:28 PM

I've used BitPanda a couple of times to sell and it's great.....until you have an issue. It seems the only way you can get help is through this forum from what I've read.

Here's the issue I'm having

I deposited some BTC and it seemed to get stuck, with no confirms. BitPanda then cancelled the deposit on the website, but eventually after a few days the BTC was confirmed. As it was cancelled by BitPanda, according to Blockchain, it has been sent or swept from my BitPanda wallet to one of BitPanda's wallets and I don't have the BTC, nor will anyone at BitPanda reply to my support ticket or through the facebook page.

I think BitPanda is great until you have an issue where support is non-existent.

Angry Help please.............transaction ID: eeb4d903fa9c21204607e60a904171f768fb66be3df946d0d4d86a5c05a3cada

Thanks

Hobo

Our support nearly always answeres within 24 hours. Did you open a ticket or write an email to support@bitpanda.com?

Anyway, just fixed your problem. That transaction was 4 months ago though Wink

Best wishes,
Paul

beardedhobo

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:14:17 PM

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the response.

Yes I opened a ticket. I know it was 4 months ago, unfortunately working away and now I've come back I've noticed when reconciling my transaction list that I'm missing 0.298 BTC. Glad I checked to be honest.

Hopefully hear from your support soon.

Best,

Hobo.
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 01:24:30 PM

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the response.

Yes I opened a ticket. I know it was 4 months ago, unfortunately working away and now I've come back I've noticed when reconciling my transaction list that I'm missing 0.298 BTC. Glad I checked to be honest.

Hopefully hear from your support soon.

Best,

Hobo.

Just FYI, it's already fixed and in your BitPanda account.

Regards

beardedhobo

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:42:30 PM

Nothing in my BitPanda account so far
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 03:16:57 PM

Nothing in my BitPanda account so far

Check now Smiley

Regards

beardedhobo

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:19:00 PM

Sorted! Cheers  Grin

So there we have it - great service, bit slow on the website for support, so any problems use this forum and problems are sorted out pretty much straight away.

A* service from BitPanda, keep up the good work  Smiley

Best

Hobo.
ayu07

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:24:55 AM

no bounty sir ??
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 08:39:30 AM

Could BitPanda clarify their stance on the hard fork contingency plan? http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-exchanges-unveil-emergency-hard-fork-contingency-plan/
Signed by: "Bitfinex, Bitstamp, BTCC, Bitso, Bitsquare, Bitonic, Bitbank, Coinfloor, Coincheck, itBit, QuadrigaCX, Bitt, Bittrex, Kraken, Ripio, ShapeShift, The Rock Trading and Zaif"
+ BitMex as well: https://blog.bitmex.com/a-statement-on-the-possible-bitcoin-unlimited-hard-fork/

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BitPanda.com

Activity: 191
Merit: 200

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 10:56:19 PM

no bounty sir ??

Can you please explain what you refer to?

Could BitPanda clarify their stance on the hard fork contingency plan? http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-exchanges-unveil-emergency-hard-fork-contingency-plan/
Signed by: "Bitfinex, Bitstamp, BTCC, Bitso, Bitsquare, Bitonic, Bitbank, Coinfloor, Coincheck, itBit, QuadrigaCX, Bitt, Bittrex, Kraken, Ripio, ShapeShift, The Rock Trading and Zaif"
+ BitMex as well: https://blog.bitmex.com/a-statement-on-the-possible-bitcoin-unlimited-hard-fork/

We currently are discussing our stand on this topic and will publish the outcome once we decided.
meelmo

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:21:47 PM

no bounty sir ??

Can you please explain what you refer to?

He's probably talking about some kind of loyalty program, bonus or special offer for buying on the page, although serious vendors are seldomly offering promotions like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: