Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill  (Read 96188 times)
harterschaum

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:07:24 AM

How can i change my email on bitpanda?
Homeboy

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:01:36 AM

Hi @ all.

perhaps here i find some Help, the support dont answer.

Did i have a static BTC / ETH adress on Bitpanda so that i can payout my weekly mining payouts ?

Becouse Jaxx etc change every Time the incoming adress...

Thank you
moneycloud

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:51:43 PM

Bitpanda is a Racist!!

Bitpanda based on Austria, it's no wonder that they are racists like hell. During live ID verification, as soon as they see you are brown asian looking guy, you are booted out. Twice I tried and twice they boot me out. Damn racist Bitpanda!

However with Cubits live ID verification I had not problem and they were really nice people.
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 12:58:55 PM

Bitpanda is not Racist!!

Bitpanda based on Austria, it's no wonder that they are racists like hell. During live ID verification, as soon as they see you are brown asian looking guy, you are booted out. Twice I tried and twice they boot me out. Damn racist Bitpanda!

However with Cubits live ID verification I had not problem and they were really nice people.

Hello moneycloud,

sorry that you had this experience, but I can guarantee you that there is no issue with being another skin color. We are using 2 external verification services: IDnow and Verify-u, and its their daily routine with verifying customers from all over the world. If you send me your email address, we can check what the problem was. Most likely it was a bad internet connection or missing audio/video.

Regards

moneycloud

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:08:35 PM

Bitpanda is not Racist!!

Hello moneycloud,

sorry that you had this experience, but I can guarantee you that there is no issue with being another skin color. We are using 2 external verification services: IDnow and Verify-u, and its their daily routine with verifying customers from all over the world. If you send me your email address, we can check what the problem was. Most likely it was a bad internet connection or missing audio/video.

Regards

Oh Please! I have a very high speed internet connection by UnityMedia and I am living in Germany.  So, internet connection is not the issue.  While having live ID verification an hour ago,  Just after I was booted out twice by Bitpanda, I had another Live ID verification by Cubits. And with Cubits it went smoothly and they were really nice people. So, how come I could have Live ID verification with Cubits but not you?!! Anyway, I lost interests in Bitpanda and  I don't need to contact you as I am already being approved by Cubits,  Bye Racist!!
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 01:10:55 PM

Bitpanda is not Racist!!

Hello moneycloud,

Regards

Oh Please! I have a very high speed internet connection by UnityMedia and I am living in Germany.  So, internet connection is not the issue.  While having live ID verification an hour ago,  Just after I was booted out twice by Bitpanda, I had another Live ID verification by Cubits. And with Cubits it went smoothly and they were really nice people. So, how come I could have Live ID verification with Cubits but not you?!! Anyway, I lost interests in Bitpanda and  I don't need to contact you as I am already being approved by Cubits,  Bye Racist!!

As I said we are using IDnow for verification. It's actually the same provider for verification as cubits uses, so I don't see how your theory could even be possible.

anyway, I wish you a great week!

moneycloud

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:16:42 PM

Bitpanda is not Racist!!

Hello moneycloud,

Regards

As I said we are using IDnow for verification. It's actually the same provider for verification as cubits uses, so I don't see how your theory could even be possible.

anyway, I wish you a great week!

Yes, I know same provider by IDnow but not same people. That's the difference! I waited for about 15mins and the live Video was continuously running and then a lady appeared and as soon as she saw me, Live video was gone. At first, I thought it could be connection problem but then I tried again waiting for another 15 mins and this time was middle age man wearing glasses. He too disappeared as soon as he saw me.  Just right after Bitpanda booted me out, I waited for about 3 mins with Cubits live ID verification and it went smoothly.  You know, I can senses the  repulsiveness displayed by you from miles away and also you can sense when you are being discriminated. I believe it's not the employees faults, they follow as ordered by employers. I really don't take very well when someone discriminate me and I have being feeling very very bad mood till now since the incident with Bitpanda. And people here need to know who Bitpanda really is.  
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 03:22:48 PM

We don't even verify any customers at all, we only use the external partners. Sorry you had this experience with our external partners.

Regards

martinmatin

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:05:16 PM

I have just purchased 1000€ of ETH towards my coinbase wallet with a VISA. My payment was validated. I received an e-mail of confirmation with a link http://etherscan.io where there is a message "There are no matching entries". I realized my transaction at about 2 pm... Status in the history is "Finished".

There is no customer service on the web site ? How am I to suppose to get back my ETH ?

Order ID 977197546573827476
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 05:27:09 PM

Hello martinmartin,

sorry for the hassle, due to the overload on the ETH blockchain today there were some problems with sending ETH. We are currently working on fixing all the TX, don't worry, you will receive your coins asap.

Regards

martinmatin

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:32:52 PM

Thank you for this fast answer. Thus I am going to wait, and I would make a return in a few days.

Regards
martinmatin

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:24:31 PM

Perfect, transaction ok !

Ps : It would take more information on your site, because as a buyer it is quite worrying.
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 07:26:00 PM

Perfect, transaction ok !

Ps : It would take more information on your site, because as a buyer it is quite worrying.

You are absolutely right. We should have sent out the tweet earlier!

TomBr

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:37:56 PM

Hi,

I've purchased bitcoins using bitpanda: order 954977975358773434. (support ticket 38138)
There was some problem with the exact name of my bitpanda account and bankaccount (it also mentions my wife's name).

They asked me for a photo of my ID + bankcard, which I send some days ago.
But still I have not received my bitcoins!

this is not fast and reliable, please look into this.
This isn't good for bitpanda.

kind regards,
Tom Briers
Pennycade

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:37:16 PM

@TwinWinNerD,

Few questions from my side:

- As I understand you do not offer an Ethereum wallet, is there a service in EU / AT you would recommend?
- By staying only on Bitpanda the only way to get Ethereum is to first buy Bitcoin and then transfer to Ethereum and back again correct?
- Can you set limit price orders in your platform? In most trading platforms this is a very useful feature.
https://www.sec.gov/fast-answers/answerslimithtm.html

Thanks for your input!
TomBr

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:31:13 PM

Hi,

my case was solved the next day (see 2 post up).

tnx
kemo6600

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:42:44 AM

Dear ,

IS there is a possibility to get high level verification when your country is not listed ?

Also why you are getting more amazon vouchers , been trying to buy with no luck.

kstanbach

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:24:34 PM

Hello, I deleted my Google 2FA authentication.  How do I reset it.  Also, your system is not accepting my phone number for verification. 
surix

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:37:58 PM

Hello,

Since several days you have low stock in amazon gift card. When it will be restocked please?

Thank you!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Ahead

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

IT Solutions Architect

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:43:44 PM

Hi,

Any estimated date for amazon gift cards availability?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: