Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:24:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill  (Read 96182 times)
spitzbube

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:16:17 AM

Hallo bitpanda Team,

da am 25.10. wieder ein Hard Fork ansteht, würde ich gerne wissen, wie ich hierbei vorgehen sollte.

LG Spitzbube
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:24:05 PM

Hello,

ZenCash team would like Zen to be listed on www.bitpanda.com

https://zensystem.io/
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ZEN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047435.0

Please inform us about your decision. We would like to cooperate with you.

Thanks!

You can rent this space
BitPanda.com

Activity: 191
Merit: 200

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:00:36 PM

Hello,

ZenCash team would like Zen to be listed on www.bitpanda.com

https://zensystem.io/
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ZEN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047435.0

Please inform us about your decision. We would like to cooperate with you.

Thanks!

Thank you for your suggestion. We will check the cryptocurrency out.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team bitpanda
confusedpanda

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:43:14 AM

I can't login to my account. It goes to a 2FA screen but nothing comes up on my mobile (I would only ever use my mobile for 2FA). If I installed an app for it when I regiostered then I have no idea what the app is, where it is, or how to use it. I have looked for my original sign up emails and they just say welcome etc blah blah blah, nothing about 2FA. I wanted to buy some coin today but can't. I looked for authentication emails too but nothing has come through. Please help! You don't seem to have a support telephone line.
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 11:13:26 AM

I can't login to my account. It goes to a 2FA screen but nothing comes up on my mobile (I would only ever use my mobile for 2FA). If I installed an app for it when I regiostered then I have no idea what the app is, where it is, or how to use it. I have looked for my original sign up emails and they just say welcome etc blah blah blah, nothing about 2FA. I wanted to buy some coin today but can't. I looked for authentication emails too but nothing has come through. Please help! You don't seem to have a support telephone line.

Hello confusedpanda,

2FA (2-factor authentication) is used on the google authenticator app on your smartphone. (Google Authenticator for Android or Apple and Authenticator+ for Windows Phone)
When you open the app you should find an entry for bitpanda. The number there changes every 30 seconds. This is the actual 2FA-code. You will be required to enter it at login in a second step after you entered your email, password and captcha.

If you can't find the app then please send us an email to support@bitpanda.com so we can communicate securely.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
confusedpanda

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:55:30 AM

I thought it might be google authenticator so I searched my phone for it but it asked to install it, I went ahead and installed it and setup my google account with 2FA but there wasn't anything about bitpanda on it. I think I have wiped my phone since I first setup. I have emailed support and got an auto reply with a ticket number. Hopefully that will lead to a solution. I'm sure I must be able to recover my account because I had to have my mugshot taken with my passport etc Smiley
FashionKing

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

CyberMiles

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:49:51 PM

When are you going to accept Romanian customers to use their credit cards?

onweb

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:25:29 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 12:40:24 PM by onweb

Hallo,

ich bekomme die Meldung bei bitpanda.com  Angry

"Achtung, die Wallet befindet sich im Wartungsmodus. Bitte schicke keine Einzahlungen im Moment!"

Was ist den das? Ich kann auch nicht auszahlen!!  Huh
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 12:27:02 PM

Hallo,

ich bekomme die Meldung bei bitpanda.com  Angry

"Achtung, die Wallet befindet sich im Wartungsmodus. Bitte schicke keine Einzahlungen im Moment!"

Was ist den das? Klingt irgendwie nicht seriös, oder?

Ich kann auch nicht auszahlen???

ETH ist zur Zeit im Wartungsmodus weil wir unser Wallet upgraden müssen für den Hardfork: https://blog.ethereum.org/2017/10/12/byzantium-hf-announcement/

Sobald alles am aktuellen Stand ist und alles getestet wurde geht die Wallet wieder online.

lg

TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:10:36 PM

Interesting project, do you have a bounty company? I would like to participate in facebook and twitter

No bounty campaign but you can follow us on Twitter or Facebook!

Regards

p_zapplaran

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:08:48 PM

hello bitpanda team,
my 2fa device is broke and don't have any backup codes.. i need you to disable 2fa authentication on my acc after i verified my identity of course. can you support me here in this case?
thanks and regards
p
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:28:16 PM

hello bitpanda team,
my 2fa device is broke and don't have any backup codes.. i need you to disable 2fa authentication on my acc after i verified my identity of course. can you support me here in this case?
thanks and regards
p

Hello p_zapplaran,

we can help you though not here please. For this please send us an email to support@bitpanda.com. We then will give you the info what we need.

It's always best to keep a backup of the creation key of the 2FA-entry so you are indepentend from support in case you lose your key.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
confusedpanda

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:38:43 AM

Hi,

I have a small amount of Bitcoin Cash that cloned over from the fork. I would like to purchase more BCH but it says it is disabled. Why can I not purchase BCH? Thanks.

Still a ConfusedPanda Smiley
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 10:12:37 AM

Hi,

I have a small amount of Bitcoin Cash that cloned over from the fork. I would like to purchase more BCH but it says it is disabled. Why can I not purchase BCH? Thanks.

Still a ConfusedPanda Smiley

Hello confusedpanda,

you can only sell or withdraw BCH on Bitpanda.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
confusedpanda

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:42:03 AM

Hello confusedpanda,

Do you have any plans to fully support both buying and selling of bitcoin cash? What will happen to my bitcoincash in November when there is a hard fork?
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 11:16:55 AM

Hello confusedpanda,

Do you have any plans to fully support both buying and selling of bitcoin cash? What will happen to my bitcoincash in November when there is a hard fork?

We will post a Hard fork policy this week for the upcoming forks. but the Bitcoin cash will not be affected at all in November. Only the Bitcoin Network will be forked.

Regards

confusedpanda

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:58:10 AM

Hello confusedpanda,

We will post a Hard fork policy this week for the upcoming forks. but the Bitcoin cash will not be affected at all in November. Only the Bitcoin Network will be forked.

Regards

If you are referring to the October 25th Bitcoin Gold fork, then aren't you leaving it very late to let everyone know what is going on? It's only a few days away! I can't find a source for the actual date of the SegWit2x fork though. People were concerned earlier in the year over what would happen with the Bitcoin Cash fork, now it seems the same is happening and people don't know who is going to get their bitcoin gold etc? It seems the more I learn the more confused I get Sad
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:44:02 PM

Hello confusedpanda,

Regards

If you are referring to the October 25th Bitcoin Gold fork, then aren't you leaving it very late to let everyone know what is going on? It's only a few days away! I can't find a source for the actual date of the SegWit2x fork though. People were concerned earlier in the year over what would happen with the Bitcoin Cash fork, now it seems the same is happening and people don't know who is going to get their bitcoin gold etc? It seems the more I learn the more confused I get Sad

Short answer we will credit most forks that are viable/survive. So if you have Bitcoin on Bitpanda you don't need to do anything Smiley

volante5767

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:28:55 PM

Withdrew 586 Euros from my Euro wallet on Fri 20.10.17,
 Bitpanda status for this withdrawal says 'FINISHED' and sent to my bank account, on checking, there is NO money in my account, called my bank and they have no knowledge of the transaction!!
    Any help or information appreciated.
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 09:24:33 PM

Withdrew 586 Euros from my Euro wallet on Fri 20.10.17,
 Bitpanda status for this withdrawal says 'FINISHED' and sent to my bank account, on checking, there is NO money in my account, called my bank and they have no knowledge of the transaction!!
    Any help or information appreciated.

Finished means we sent the payment, but if you requested it on Friday it will not arrive before monday, maybe even on Tuesday. You can thank the very slow SEPA bank system for that Wink

Regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: