Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:31:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill  (Read 96168 times)
volante5767

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:32:20 AM

Now Monday, no money in my account, whats scary is my bank have no knowledge of it. What an awful system, i will NOT be using this again.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 11:07:58 AM

Now Monday, no money in my account, whats scary is my bank have no knowledge of it. What an awful system, i will NOT be using this again.

hey Volante,

I am sorry you didn't know about the specifics of the SEPA system, unfortunately there is no way for us to speed it up. banks don't work on the weekend!

Regards

volante5767

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:47:41 PM

No, i dont know the specifics of SEPA, i wasnt aware i had to know every detail? Having said that, there are no details of clearance times on the Bit panda website, so how would anyone know?
 I'm just a Bitpanda customer trying to do a straight forward withdrawal...thats all.
cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:21:54 AM

I found in Germany Coinbase was not usable, and therefore came looking at these guys. Has anyone encountered issues with them? What are the odds they won't run away with your money?
adamyusfan

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:52:18 AM

Awesome Smiley

Great to see reputable people opening fiat gateways.

will it still anonymous? if we pay with fiat or credit card
BitPanda.com

Activity: 191
Merit: 200

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:11:13 AM

I found in Germany Coinbase was not usable, and therefore came looking at these guys. Has anyone encountered issues with them? What are the odds they won't run away with your money?

Hello cryptoisdafuture,

we are an austrian GmbH and are live since 3 years. In this time we operated without problems we have hundreds of thousands of users.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:07:17 PM

Hello cryptoisdafuture,

we are an austrian GmbH and are live since 3 years. In this time we operated without problems we have hundreds of thousands of users.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Thanks Sebastian. Are you KYC compliant? I see lots of people complaining that they're not able to withdraw funds from their accounts. Me and my friends were trying to make accounts, but this caused us to reconsider.
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:32:59 PM

Hello cryptoisdafuture,

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Thanks Sebastian. Are you KYC compliant? I see lots of people complaining that they're not able to withdraw funds from their accounts. Me and my friends were trying to make accounts, but this caused us to reconsider.

Hallo cryptoisdafuture,

we follow official rules and have to verify our customers like every legit platform has to do. For the wallet no verification is needed.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
dacryptomoney

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:52:56 PM

are there any tax implications for people who withdraw their money to a bank account after selling coins received from a third party (like payment for something etc)?
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 02:55:31 PM

are there any tax implications for people who withdraw their money to a bank account after selling coins received from a third party (like payment for something etc)?

You have to comply with the laws in your country. Dependent on your country you might need to report capital gains taxes.

Regards

iMish

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:45:45 PM

hello,

any chance adding amazon.fr gift cards soon?

Regards
mashash42

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:57:49 AM

not recieved my etherium coin in my  wallet send me email ash_mash42@mail.com
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:41:54 PM

not recieved my etherium coin in my  wallet send me email ash_mash42@mail.com

Please contact support, but as I can see the ETH are in your wallet already.

Regards

confusedpanda

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:47:20 PM

Hi,

How long can I keep my Bitcoin Cash in my Bitpanda account? Will it disappear if I don't make a decision what to do with it soon? Is there a timeout on it? I'm still not sure what I want to do with it. Thanks.
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:57:03 PM

Hi,

How long can I keep my Bitcoin Cash in my Bitpanda account? Will it disappear if I don't make a decision what to do with it soon? Is there a timeout on it? I'm still not sure what I want to do with it. Thanks.

No deadline for now. we will send out an email with a deadline if we wamt to add one in the future.

regards

dollarercoin

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:43:50 AM

Hello Bitcoin Community,

https://i.imgur.com/Wqop8GF.png?1

My Name is Paul Klanschek and I am the Co-Founder and CEO of Coinimal GmbH, a young start-up Company located in Vienna, Austria.

Social Media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BitPanda
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitpandacom

Our philosophy: We want to offer the Bitcoin Community a service that is more convenient than everything that currently exists, while still conducting our business within the legal framework to protect our customers and ourselves.This service allows you to buy BTC, NXT, DOGE, LTC and PPC and receive them within minutes on your cryptowallet. The nature of this service allows us to never hold customer funds and because of that, we can exclude any risk for our customers.

Offered Security Features:

• SSL Certificate
  • 2 Factor Authentification
  • Userdata is always encrypted
  • TREZOR Coldstorage
  • Different Servers for Web and Wallets
  • SMS Verification

Our Payment Providers:

• Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
  • OKPay
  • PayPal
  • SOFORT Überweisung (Sofort AG)
  • NETELLER
  • SEPA (European Bank Transfer)
  • EPS (Austrian Instant Bank Transfer)
  • Skrill OBT (Online Bank Transfer)

https://i.imgur.com/6t6O201.png

Coins you can BUY/SELL:

• BTC - Bitcoin
  • NXT- Nextcoin
  • ETH - Ethereum

- Your BitPanda Team!
It's sometimes the case that the bitcoin network is overloaded with transactions and this means delays. Let me know your BitPanda E-Mail-Adress by pm so I can search for your ticket if the problem still exists.
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:35:17 AM

It's sometimes the case that the bitcoin network is overloaded with transactions and this means delays. Let me know your BitPanda E-Mail-Adress by pm so I can search for your ticket if the problem still exists.

Hello dollarercoin,

can you please explain what you mean with this? We always use a transaction fee that a transaction will be implemented in the next block.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
confusedpanda

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:16:47 AM

Hi,

Will you be incorporating PayPal into Bitpanda? I was surprised to see all these different payment methods but PayPal was missing. Would be so easy and convenient for me (and others I am sure). One last thing, if you chose to pay by VISA, the language goes from being in English and switches to German. I don't speak or read German, fortunately it was easy to guess and I could have googled the words if I had needed to, however, cleaning that up might be worth doing at some point. Thanks and sorry for all the questions. I am sure there will be more.
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 08:27:36 AM

Hi,

Will you be incorporating PayPal into Bitpanda? I was surprised to see all these different payment methods but PayPal was missing. Would be so easy and convenient for me (and others I am sure). One last thing, if you chose to pay by VISA, the language goes from being in English and switches to German. I don't speak or read German, fortunately it was easy to guess and I could have googled the words if I had needed to, however, cleaning that up might be worth doing at some point. Thanks and sorry for all the questions. I am sure there will be more.

Hello confusedpanda,

unfortunately paypal changed their policy so we can not offer paypal anymore.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:54:04 AM

Hello sir !

Do you accept members from outside europe ? Even with all verification process completed ?

Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: