Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill  (Read 96168 times)
BitPanda.com

Activity: 191
Merit: 200

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 01:34:45 PM

Hello sir !

Do you accept members from outside europe ? Even with all verification process completed ?

Thanks

Hello MrAAKK,

please contact us via email at support@bitpanda.com so we can communicate about your case securely.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
confusedpanda

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:15:02 PM

How long do Bitcoin cash withdrawals usually take? I have sent my Bitcoin cash to a Bitcoin cash wallet but it just says pending. Been like that for an hour. Bitcoin is usually within seconds, so just wondering why Bitcoin cash is slower? Thanks.
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:04:56 PM

How long do Bitcoin cash withdrawals usually take? I have sent my Bitcoin cash to a Bitcoin cash wallet but it just says pending. Been like that for an hour. Bitcoin is usually within seconds, so just wondering why Bitcoin cash is slower? Thanks.

Hello confusedpanda,

BCH withdrawals will be done once each business day.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
confusedpanda

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:16:48 PM

Ah that explains it. Thanks.
elskerlinn

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:56:18 PM

Thanks, its a good service.. but i would really like to see the minimum purchase limit lowered when paying with skrill/neteller for etherium :-)
I usually like to purchase for €5 at a time
Mr_Snipes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:30:34 PM

Could you modify your payout-system to work like blockchain.info or other sites like bittrex ?
I was in a hurry to pay a transaction and thought it will go through, because i am used to how it works @ bittrex.
So the ammount i sent was not the full ammount, because the fee was ~ 5$ and i did not calculate it by hand.
So i had to pay another 5$ to send a second transaction of around 30 cents. For another 5$.
The total ammount needed for a transaction is not visible, it must be calculated by the user himself by adding the ammount to send and the fee.
Also please show a notification if the balance is not enough to send a transaction off.
confusedpanda

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:28:59 AM

Hi,

Why do you still not support Bitcoin Cash? It is the 3rd ranking cryptocurrency based on market capitalisation and 1 BCH has the highest value against the dollar next to Bitcoin. Is your disregard for Bitcoin Cash philosophical? It should be your customers who decide what top coins they exchange.
Rocket Racoon

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:26:48 AM

Hello,

i also think Bitpanda should add BCH as soon as possible, it has many advances in comparison with BTC, also it got more popular the last days while BTC dropping after the segwit2x cancellation.

totally excited about the possibility it could be added Wink

--greetz-- Rocket Racoon
Bitcoinmandude

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:32:58 AM

I transfered 500 euro with bank transfer yesterday. The money is no longer in my bank account. When will I see them in my Bitpanda eurowallet? I added the correct reference number to the transaction.
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 11:16:46 AM

Thanks, its a good service.. but i would really like to see the minimum purchase limit lowered when paying with skrill/neteller for etherium :-)
I usually like to purchase for €5 at a time

Hello elskerlinn,

that wouldn't be a very good idea since the smaller transactions are the more they would charge you. It's always best to create bigger orders.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Could you modify your payout-system to work like blockchain.info or other sites like bittrex ?
I was in a hurry to pay a transaction and thought it will go through, because i am used to how it works @ bittrex.
So the ammount i sent was not the full ammount, because the fee was ~ 5$ and i did not calculate it by hand.
So i had to pay another 5$ to send a second transaction of around 30 cents. For another 5$.
The total ammount needed for a transaction is not visible, it must be calculated by the user himself by adding the ammount to send and the fee.
Also please show a notification if the balance is not enough to send a transaction off.

Hello Mr_Snipes,

if I understand you correctly then you sent BTC from your Bipanda Wallet to another address. When you do so you would set the amount you want to send. The TX fee is not included in this amount. If the remaining funds would be too few for the tx-fee then you would see a warning. We will always send the same amount you asked us to send.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

I transfered 500 euro with bank transfer yesterday. The money is no longer in my bank account. When will I see them in my Bitpanda eurowallet? I added the correct reference number to the transaction.

Hello Bitcoinmandude,

SEPA payments take one or two business days to reach us. If you have done everything correctly the amount will be credited to your euro wallet as soon as the payment reaches us.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
mpunisher

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:31:13 PM

when can I receive my SEPA withdraw
its been more than 3 days and nothing received
requested since 16/11
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:23:31 PM

requested since 16/11

Hello mpunisher,

I answered your pm. Please check.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
mpunisher

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:13:54 PM

requested since 16/11

Hello mpunisher,

I answered your pm. Please check.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
waiting for reply ..
Bitcoinmandude

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:03:31 PM

Thanks for the reply BitPanda, I got the euros in my eurowallet. I've got a second SEPA transaction in process now.
BitScreener

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:34:46 PM

Thanks a lot, I will try
snowboarder04

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:52:31 PM

Yesterday I put through an order for DASH via Visa payment however, while the transaction is marked as complete the coin have not arrived in my wallet 18 hours+ after the transaction.

I created a ticket with BitPanda support soon after however I have not had any response. I am very nervous that I've been ripped off and the lack of contact information / support from BitPanda is not helping. As a new customer, I'm starting to believe they don't have a good reputable service.
indika8821

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:21:26 PM

Is this european only ?
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:49:20 PM

Yesterday I put through an order for DASH via Visa payment however, while the transaction is marked as complete the coin have not arrived in my wallet 18 hours+ after the transaction.

I created a ticket with BitPanda support soon after however I have not had any response. I am very nervous that I've been ripped off and the lack of contact information / support from BitPanda is not helping. As a new customer, I'm starting to believe they don't have a good reputable service.

Hello Snowboarder04,

you should have received an answer already. If you still have questions please let me know your ticket id so I can check your case.

I'm apologizing for an answer that took longer than usual. Sometimes through price developments or other events this is possible. However every ticket should be answered within 24 hours. Mostly only a fraction of it.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Is this european only ?

Hello indika8821,

unfortunately only users from the EU can buy. Users worldwide can sell thought.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:15:38 AM

Hello Bitcoin Community,

My Name is Paul Klanschek and I am the Co-Founder and CEO of Coinimal GmbH, a young start-up Company located in Vienna, Austria.

Social Media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BitPanda
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitpandacom

Our philosophy: We want to offer the Bitcoin Community a service that is more convenient than everything that currently exists, while still conducting our business within the legal framework to protect our customers and ourselves.This service allows you to buy BTC, NXT, DOGE, LTC and PPC and receive them within minutes on your cryptowallet. The nature of this service allows us to never hold customer funds and because of that, we can exclude any risk for our customers.

Offered Security Features:

• SSL Certificate
  • 2 Factor Authentification
  • Userdata is always encrypted
  • TREZOR Coldstorage
  • Different Servers for Web and Wallets
  • SMS Verification

Our Payment Providers:

• Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
  • OKPay
  • PayPal
  • SOFORT Überweisung (Sofort AG)
  • NETELLER
  • SEPA (European Bank Transfer)
  • EPS (Austrian Instant Bank Transfer)
  • Skrill OBT (Online Bank Transfer)

Coins you can BUY/SELL:

• BTC - Bitcoin
  • NXT- Nextcoin
  • ETH - Ethereum

- Your BitPanda Team!

They say they are international but they dont accept members from Asian countries...LoL 

This must be a joke
  Cool
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:12:58 PM

They say they are international but they dont accept members from Asian countries...LoL 

This must be a joke
  Cool

Hello Doctor-Coin,

users worldwide can sell crypto currencies on Bitpanda, however buying is restricted to users in the EU.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: