Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:33:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill  (Read 96168 times)
kokno

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:53:54 PM

Hopefully it will launch
BitPanda.com

Activity: 191
Merit: 200

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:36:38 PM

Hello kokno,

what do you mean with launch? We are life since a long time. You can check us out at https://bitpanda.com.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
tranquanghuy

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:44:13 PM

Can i buy some BTC with my credit card with a starter account ?
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:36:46 PM

Can i buy some BTC with my credit card with a starter account ?

Hello tranquanghuy,

generell selling is possible for everyone worldwide but buying is possible only for customer in the EU.

Besides that we have verification limits that determine which payment forms are accepted. You can check it out here: https://www.bitpanda.com/limits

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
CyberOperations

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:53:52 PM

Hi there, having some heavy issues with 3 deposits with higher values!
Money gone, but no coins received.

Are you guys 24/7 checking on tickets?

Got some deadlines tomorrow and it seems ticket is still untouched  Sad
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:02:36 PM

Hi there, having some heavy issues with 3 deposits with higher values!
Money gone, but no coins received.

Are you guys 24/7 checking on tickets?

Got some deadlines tomorrow and it seems ticket is still untouched  Sad

Hello CyberOperations,

generally we check tickets each day. You should have received an answer by now. If no please let us know the ticket id of your request.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
erddd1

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:05:20 AM

It's not ok for bitpanda as soon as is not possible for us that are not from specified countries and cant get verified, it would be great if you can do anything with that. Thanks in advance.
Sixmen

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:09:56 PM

No response for ticket ID: 81783
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:24:39 PM

It's not ok for bitpanda as soon as is not possible for us that are not from specified countries and cant get verified, it would be great if you can do anything with that. Thanks in advance.

Hello erddd1,

if we expand our accepted countries we would announce everything through our blog, newsletter and social media channels.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

No response for ticket ID: 81783

Hello Sixmen,

it looks like your problem already has been solved by now.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
confusedpanda

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:41:01 AM

How long does Bitcoin Cash BCH have to be ranked #3 before you will allow full trade in it? Why did you ignore my previous question on this?
Bitcoinmandude

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:03:52 AM

Please process my deposit (sepa). I wish there was a way for me to motivate the bitpandas to work faster!
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 09:26:26 AM

Please process my deposit (sepa). I wish there was a way for me to motivate the bitpandas to work faster!

Hello Bitcoinmandude,

unfortunately there is no way for us to speed up SEPA. Once sent it is in the hands of banks to move it. They take 1-2 business days until it reaches the target bank account.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
ozeraykut

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:00:42 AM

Hello,

I tried to buy 100 EUR value of btc i transferred money on 28.11.2017 at 20:49. I didnt get any bitcoins however payment shown sent from my bank account. I have sent several e-mails to support service just answer is "check your payment" I would like to continue to buy from Bitpanda several times every month as i do now, however this problems effects my purchase program.

(Order ID :T118763228219080061)

Support id83271

Can you help me please?

Kind regards
andy2222

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:23:43 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 01:00:48 PM by andy2222

Just a big warning from me, after a firmware update of my phone i lost my 2FA accounts via google authenticator app and had to go through the painful process to reset/getting all accounts to work again. I highly recommend using "Authy" over google, since there you can store a backup of the account data.

Yet www.bitpanda.com was the only service that did not provide a easy/reasonable 2FA reset option, i use a basic bronze account that does not need a id verification and the support only offered me a reset by id verification. After i told them that i don't want to give them my id's, which was the main reason i just use a bronze account in the first place, i haven't got any information in two days  Huh

In comparison bitgo, neteller, google and all other services had some form of 2fa reset option and did not require more information than was needed to open the account in the first place. So i'm less than happy with how this is handled by bitpanda.com

[UPDATE] After 3 days the support offered the reset via providing the last 4 IBAN digits of the last transaction. Hopefully this will work and i get my account back!
I still strongly suggest to make it more clear that if anything happens with your phone (lost, manual firmware update, factory reset) the google app will not backup/restore the accounts and you have to go through a manual and in some cases painfully recover process. This all could have been avoided if i would have used "Authy" or any other 2fa app that does a backup. I now also understand why Bitwarden do recommend Authy over google in there 2fa FAQ page. At least make a screenshot of the org. code page you use to add the account and store this in some password manager or locally safe place.
mensa1984

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:20:11 AM

When will you integrate IOTA for easy-buying at BitPanda?
Bitpandazoo

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:38:26 AM

...hi;
there are 3 more hardforks coming in Bitcoin within the next weeks. can I stay with my bitcoins on the bitpanda exchange or is that a bad idea?
i like to participate in the new coins !

thanks Erik
esoul

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:58:48 PM

Hallo

My phone number became unvalid. How can I change it? My email is.

bitpanda ÄÄTT electricsoul.org

Thanks & greetings
Robert
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:21:36 AM

Hello,

I tried to buy 100 EUR value of btc i transferred money on 28.11.2017 at 20:49. I didnt get any bitcoins however payment shown sent from my bank account. I have sent several e-mails to support service just answer is "check your payment" I would like to continue to buy from Bitpanda several times every month as i do now, however this problems effects my purchase program.

(Order ID :T118763228219080061)

Support id83271

Can you help me please?

Kind regards

Hello ozeraykut,

in cases like that please contact support@bitpanda.com because we would ask you to provide information that shouldn't stay in public.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Just a big warning from me, after a firmware update of my phone i lost my 2FA accounts via google authenticator app and had to go through the painful process to reset/getting all accounts to work again. I highly recommend using "Authy" over google, since there you can store a backup of the account data.

Yet www.bitpanda.com was the only service that did not provide a easy/reasonable 2FA reset option, i use a basic bronze account that does not need a id verification and the support only offered me a reset by id verification. After i told them that i don't want to give them my id's, which was the main reason i just use a bronze account in the first place, i haven't got any information in two days  Huh

In comparison bitgo, neteller, google and all other services had some form of 2fa reset option and did not require more information than was needed to open the account in the first place. So i'm less than happy with how this is handled by bitpanda.com

[UPDATE] After 3 days the support offered the reset via providing the last 4 IBAN digits of the last transaction. Hopefully this will work and i get my account back!
I still strongly suggest to make it more clear that if anything happens with your phone (lost, manual firmware update, factory reset) the google app will not backup/restore the accounts and you have to go through a manual and in some cases painfully recover process. This all could have been avoided if i would have used "Authy" or any other 2fa app that does a backup. I now also understand why Bitwarden do recommend Authy over google in there 2fa FAQ page. At least make a screenshot of the org. code page you use to add the account and store this in some password manager or locally safe place.

Hello andy2222,

we are aware that recovering 2FA is not a simple process, however we are a financial service and need to protect our users so we need to be extra safe. Though you have the ability to recreate your 2FA always by yourself. We show the creation key of the 2FA-entry whenever 2FA is set up. It should be backed up and we ask the user to do so also. If you didn't do so already it might be a good idea to disable 2FA in order to reenable it while backing up the creation key.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

When will you integrate IOTA for easy-buying at BitPanda?

Hello mensa1984,

we only speak about new features and coins added to Bitpanda once done. So in order to stay up-to-date please check out our newsletter, blog and social media channels.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

...hi;
there are 3 more hardforks coming in Bitcoin within the next weeks. can I stay with my bitcoins on the bitpanda exchange or is that a bad idea?
i like to participate in the new coins !

thanks Erik

Hello Erik,

if you want to stay on the safe side then please withdraw your coins to a wallet you hold the privkeys of the addresses.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hallo

My phone number became unvalid. How can I change it? My email is.

bitpanda ÄÄTT electricsoul.org

Thanks & greetings
Robert

Hello Robert,

please contact us through support@bitpanda.com because we need personal data from you.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
tim082

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:02:42 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 03:38:29 PM by tim082

i am a customer from bitpanda Long time (half year)
i never get Problems.
But now i still waiting for Deposit 0.03BTC since over 8 hours!!!
(fee was "in the next 5 blocks!")

i just test it again now 0.03 BTC with Fee next 2 block

AGAIN

the System in Bitpanda not working right now?!
update: PROBLEM SOLVED
maxeen4tw

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:49:37 AM

hi to all of you.

i am also a customer of bitpanda for 2 days. yesterday i tried to deposit my first btc at about 23:30 and i also have problems seeing them in my bitpanda wallet. i would appreciate if someone from bitpanda could give a short statement regarding the current situation.
i know that their support might be in a hurry because of new customers in the last weeks because of the medial attention of cc but imho it is necessary to give new customers a good experience when they first get in contact with cc especially at the current price level.

while i am writing this message my transaction got 58 confirmations. i thought the deposit process is automated. but 58 confirmations and no deposit seems either there are bigger problems with the process itself or the deposit is handled manually.

i hope we get a fast feedback so i can calm down again.

kr
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: