Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:05:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill  (Read 96168 times)
KleinerMiner

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:34:01 AM

Hi BitPanda Team!

What about other Alts in general but Ubiq in special?
I think "some" people in europe would like to see Ubiq [UBQ] -> https://ubiqsmart.com/ -> https://discordapp.com/invite/HF6vEGF on a reliable exchange (in europe)

thanks, regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
borgx

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:24:05 PM

There is a reason many people quit bitcoin guys. Its not the fault of bitpanda for asking such high transaction fees.

In any case, i want to thank bitpanda for the many transactions already. The only platform that remained steady and fully working....until today i bumped against a weird issue.
After selecting my payment method it throws me back to the login screen with a message that TOR is not allowed. Yet im not using tor...
Whats up with that? Shocked
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:55:29 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 10:12:58 AM by ansi

There is a reason many people quit bitcoin guys. Its not the fault of bitpanda for asking such high transaction fees.

In any case, i want to thank bitpanda for the many transactions already. The only platform that remained steady and fully working....until today i bumped against a weird issue.
After selecting my payment method it throws me back to the login screen with a message that TOR is not allowed. Yet im not using tor...
Whats up with that? Shocked
Their high fees isn't related to Bitcoin only, Etherum too & all other Supported Crypto, they have their " own prices " lol, which is fucking insane, they are just bunch of Greedy MOFOs, just like CoinBase.

Ethereum price is $700+ but they'll exchange it for you for $600 lol (got my point).

December 22-2017 (11: A.M) Total Rip off with these guys.
BitPanda.com

Activity: 191
Merit: 200

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:35:27 AM

Hi guys,

Hope you can help. I use Bitpanda quite a lot. Today I started an order and I kept putting in wrong number and then ran to the bathroom. When I got back there was 1 minute left on the timer. I paid successfully with my credit card and money has left my bank...however I got an email to say the order was cancelled. I think it cancelled as my payment was made. So now I have no litecoin (what I ordered) and I am missing my money?

Hoping you can help.

Thanks

Hello Murrc2,

can you please let us know the ticket if of the email ticket you sent to support@bitpanda.com?

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Regarding transfer 456164555876959247 and ticket ticket 95040

Hello javirosique,

the funds have been refunded 3 days ago. Please check again and let us know if everything is fine.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hi folks,
thank you very much for this simple and well established bitcoin service. Very easy to use. By enabling the euro wallet service it will work very smooth.
But give me some information about your fees. You always write that fees are quite low but i do not recognize any figures.
Please - how much do you take for one withdrawal from SEPA account to your EURO Wallet vice versa. The same to creditcards, etc. Which reference rate did you use. If i compare you rates with a realtime monitor like fox trader i m not able do understand the enormous spreads.

Please - thank you very much, Kind regards Peter from Germany

Hello Tupamaro,

you can see the coin transaction fees here: https://www.bitpanda.com/limits

We do not earn anything with these fees. Especially the Bitcoin transaction fees are that high because the bitcoin network is under heavy pressure and we need to pay more in order to allow transactions to get confirmed. We can't lower that without risking not confirming transactions.

Regarding the fees for the trades. You can check everything out when trying to click the different options. We are a retailexchange so we have to include the third party costs in the price also.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hallo fab89,

wir haben dir bereits in deinem Ticket geantwortet. Falls noch etwas fehlt lass uns das bitte wissen.

Beste Grüße,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hallo dre8484,

die Erstattung wurde heute versendet und der Trade wurde bereits gestern freigegeben soweit ich sehe.

Beste Grüße,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hallo zodi1337,

wir haben dir Anweisungen an dein Ticket gesendet. Bitte entschuldige die momentane Wartezeit. Wir arbeiten mit neuen Mitarbeiterner bereits den Berg an Arbeit ab.

Beste Grüße,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hallo samhold,

gern würden wir geringere Transaktionsgebühren beim Versenden von BTC anbieten, leider ist das aber momentan der Preis den das Bitcoinnetzwerk für eine problemlose Transaktion verlangt. Das liegt einmal an der hohen Auslastung des Netzwerks als auch daran dass die Gebühren die bisher galten durch den Preisanstieg ebenfalls einen höheren EUR-Wert haben.

Leider liegt das nicht in unserem Einflussbereich wenn wir möchten dass Transaktionen auch bestätigt werden wenn wir sie versenden. Wir verdienen an Coinabhebungen übrigens keinen Cent. Wir geben die Gebühren komplett weiter.

Beste Grüße,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello klaushoff,

the blockchain is the indisputable proof where coins are located. If your wallet doesn't show them then it might be not synchronized. Please note that we can not give support for third party software.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello tendy263,

you can check out neteller or skrill. The automatically exchange fiat currencies for a fee. However you must be verified high enough to use them.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello borgx,

that sounds interesting. Can you please send us a ticket via email and give us the ticket id here? Our development team can check this out then.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello ansi,

we do not earn a cent from coin transactions. With trades we have fees of course. We are a retail exchange and include the third party costs involved in a trade into the price. However a difference that high as you say should only happen on rare occasions because each markets prices move differently and spikes and drops can happen everytime without other markets getting involved. If you check you can fine the same example in the opposite direction.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
zoza14

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:13:36 PM

Hey guys,

How to change my phone number that has been verified for my bitpanda account and is this even possible? I see no option on the platform. Do I have to write to the support?

Thanks
Nina9683

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:09:08 AM

Hallo Team BitPanda,
ich erwarte seit 18.12.17 ein Antwort auf mein Support Ticket

hab heute um 400 euro bitoints gekauft aber hab leider diese Nachricht bekommen:

(Es gibt ein Problem mit deiner Bestellung, bitte kontaktiere den Support unter: support@bitpanda.com
du hast im Trade %%pid%% leider ein Bankkonto verwendet, welches unser System dir leider nicht zuordnen kann. Bestellungen für Dritte oder mit fremden Bankkonten sind nicht gestattet. Du hast bei deiner Bestellung den Hinweis "Ich bestätige, dass das verwendete Bankkonto auf meinen Namen läuft. Abwicklung von Bestellungen im Auftrag von Dritten sind streng verboten." gelesen und bestätigt. Weshalb hast du ein anderes Bankkonto benutzt? Wenn es sich um ein Konto handelt über welches du privat verfügen kannst sende uns bitte ein Foto der Bankkarte, wenn sie deinen Namen darauf hat, zu. Auf dem Foto soll auch dein Personalausweis daneben zu sehen sein. Beste Grüße, Team BITPANDA )

Wäre echt schön wenn sich jemand meldet, bis jetzt war gar keine angenehme Erfahrung!!!!
cielorosso1343

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:20:42 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 06:49:42 PM by cielorosso1343

Hello Team Panda,

I have 2 open tickets (112155 and 111296) and related these tickets, I have 3 transactions (T766406162017395021, T339891379235865765, T728894560770020761) that are waiting for your manual approval now.

Could you please approve them, please?

Thanks
KlausHoff

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:09:46 PM

Hello klaushoff,

the blockchain is the indisputable proof where coins are located. If your wallet doesn't show them then it might be not synchronized. Please note that we can not give support for third party software.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

I send ETH to my BITPANDA ETH WALLET! In etherscan I see that my BITPANDA ETH WALLET receive this transaction, but my personal BITPANDA account didnt show anything. Please do smth, it happend almost a week ago! Nobody answear to my claim. How long I need to wait my ETH? This transaction has 30000 block confirmations already. Its not enough?

Open ticket #106821
BITPANDA ETH WALLET Address:  0xbbEEc292666f3c4e323c0a930Fe3b0BDB199f5C2
TxHash:  0xbbf36dfb68dc2960fd868cb07dc7f877d6db6c2b04980412da033fbc72dd6ab2

Kind regards
Bouzi

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:30:59 PM

Hallo,
ich habe ein Frage: kann ich die bei Bitpanda gekaufte ETH  auf MyEtherWallet senden und dort sichern?  Danke!
javirosique

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:48:53 PM

Regarding transfer 456164555876959247 and ticket ticket 95040

Hello javirosique,

the funds have been refunded 3 days ago. Please check again and let us know if everything is fine.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Yes the funds arrived.

Also i received a 5 euros voucher of free credit in compensation , so thanks for that.
johnprimer

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:19:53 PM

How can i change my email on bitpanda?
kenipar67

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:50:04 PM

Hello,

I made a deposit (2500 euros) the 22/12/2017 by bank transfer SEPA.

Do you know when the money will be on my bitpanda account ?

Ticket : 112867

Thanks
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 11:55:35 PM

Hey guys,

How to change my phone number that has been verified for my bitpanda account and is this even possible? I see no option on the platform. Do I have to write to the support?

Thanks

Hello zoza14,

yes, that's possible. And yes, please write an email to support@bitpanda.com.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hallo Team BitPanda,
ich erwarte seit 18.12.17 ein Antwort auf mein Support Ticket

hab heute um 400 euro bitoints gekauft aber hab leider diese Nachricht bekommen:

(Es gibt ein Problem mit deiner Bestellung, bitte kontaktiere den Support unter: support@bitpanda.com
du hast im Trade %%pid%% leider ein Bankkonto verwendet, welches unser System dir leider nicht zuordnen kann. Bestellungen für Dritte oder mit fremden Bankkonten sind nicht gestattet. Du hast bei deiner Bestellung den Hinweis "Ich bestätige, dass das verwendete Bankkonto auf meinen Namen läuft. Abwicklung von Bestellungen im Auftrag von Dritten sind streng verboten." gelesen und bestätigt. Weshalb hast du ein anderes Bankkonto benutzt? Wenn es sich um ein Konto handelt über welches du privat verfügen kannst sende uns bitte ein Foto der Bankkarte, wenn sie deinen Namen darauf hat, zu. Auf dem Foto soll auch dein Personalausweis daneben zu sehen sein. Beste Grüße, Team BITPANDA )

Wäre echt schön wenn sich jemand meldet, bis jetzt war gar keine angenehme Erfahrung!!!!

Hallo Nina9683,

bitte nenne uns die Ticket ID deines Email Tickets das du an support@bitpanda.com geschickt hast.

Beste Grüße,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello Team Panda,

I have 2 open tickets (112155 and 111296) and related these tickets, I have 3 transactions (T766406162017395021, T339891379235865765, T728894560770020761) that are waiting for your manual approval now.

Thanks

Hello cielorosso1343,

looks like everything is sorted out already. Please let me know if some point is still open.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello klaushoff,

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

I send ETH to my BITPANDA ETH WALLET! In etherscan I see that my BITPANDA ETH WALLET receive this transaction, but my personal BITPANDA account didnt show anything. Please do smth, it happend almost a week ago! Nobody answear to my claim. How long I need to wait my ETH? This transaction has 30000 block confirmations already. Its not enough?

Open ticket #106821
BITPANDA ETH WALLET Address:  0xbbEEc292666f3c4e323c0a930Fe3b0BDB199f5C2
TxHash:  0xbbf36dfb68dc2960fd868cb07dc7f877d6db6c2b04980412da033fbc72dd6ab2

Kind regards

Hello KlausHoff,

everything could be solved. I answered your ticket. Let me know in ticket if you have some question.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hallo,
ich habe ein Frage: kann ich die bei Bitpanda gekaufte ETH  auf MyEtherWallet senden und dort sichern?  Danke!

Hallo Bouzi,

ja das ist möglich.

Beste Grüße,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

How can i change my email on bitpanda?

Hello johnprimer,

for that please send an email to support@bitpanda.com.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello,

I made a deposit (2500 euros) the 22/12/2017 by bank transfer SEPA.

Do you know when the money will be on my bitpanda account ?

Ticket : 112867

Thanks

Hello kenipar67,

I answered your ticket and took it over. Please answer to the ticket if you need to send infos.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
accountuks

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:45:27 AM

Bitpanda status for this withdrawal says 'FINISHED' and sent to my bank account, on checking, there is NO money in my account, called my bank and they have no knowledge of the transaction!!
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:59:35 PM

Bitpanda status for this withdrawal says 'FINISHED' and sent to my bank account, on checking, there is NO money in my account, called my bank and they have no knowledge of the transaction!!

Hello accountuks,

please note that SEPA takes 1-2 business days to reach. In the last time there were a lot of days where banks didn't work. If you requested the withdraw longer ago then please let us know the ticket id of the email ticket you sent to support@bitpanda.com.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
bitdem()n

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:18:57 PM

I just sent a SEPA to my Euro Wallet without a reference number. My stupid mistake ...

The support team has been in touch (ticket 114125), waiting for the transfer to complete. Hopefully when it arrives it can be assigned to my BitPanda account. I like them, so I am hoping for the best.
jbbitcoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:06:50 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 10:19:09 PM by jbbitcoin

Problem wurde behoben und es gab noch einen 5€ Gutschein Smiley

Hallo,

ich hatte am 20.12 Ether zu meiner Einzahlungsadresse bei euch gesendet, die bei euch auch angekommen sind und von der Adresse bei euch auch wieder abgebucht wurden. Jedoch wurden mir die eingezahlten Ether nie auf mein Bitpanda-Konto gutgeschrieben.
Ich hatte noch am selben Tag ein Ticket (#107508) erstellt, in dem das Problem näher beschrieben ist. Dieses wurde aber leider bis heute noch nicht bearbeitet.

Grüße
cielorosso1343

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:39:51 PM

Hello Team Panda,

Thanks

Hello cielorosso1343,

looks like everything is sorted out already. Please let me know if some point is still open.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello Sebastian,

My tickets are closed and all my issues solved except my waiting refund related to the ticket of 111296. When will refund the amount to my credit card?

Best Regards
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:09:28 PM

I just sent a SEPA to my Euro Wallet without a reference number. My stupid mistake ...

The support team has been in touch (ticket 114125), waiting for the transfer to complete. Hopefully when it arrives it can be assigned to my BitPanda account. I like them, so I am hoping for the best.

Hello bitdem()n,

I sent you some more infos to your ticket.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hallo,

ich hatte am 20.12 Ether zu meiner Einzahlungsadresse bei euch gesendet, die bei euch auch angekommen sind und von der Adresse bei euch auch wieder abgebucht wurden. Jedoch wurden mir die eingezahlten Ether nie auf mein Bitpanda-Konto gutgeschrieben.
Ich hatte noch am selben Tag ein Ticket (#107508) erstellt, in dem das Problem näher beschrieben ist. Dieses wurde aber leider bis heute noch nicht bearbeitet.

Grüße

Hallo jbbitcoin,

ich habe dir auf dein Ticket geantwortet. Das Hindernis ist mittlerweile entfernt und du solltest deine ETH jetzt sehen können.

Beste Grüße,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello Team Panda,

Thanks

Hello cielorosso1343,

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello Sebastian,

My tickets are closed and all my issues solved except my waiting refund related to the ticket of 111296. When will refund the amount to my credit card?

Best Regards

Hello cielorosso1343,

the refund was already sent out on the 25th. It was a bank holiday so it should show up in this week.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
ashler

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:24:43 AM

Hi,

I am so far satisfied with BitPanda but I'd like to clarify something: is the fiat currency (i.e. the EURO stored in our Euro Wallet) insured?

In Coinbase they have this disclaimer:

Fiat Currency

Coinbase stores all customer fiat currency (government-issued currency) in segregated, custodial bank accounts. The funds held in those accounts belong to Coinbase’s customers - not to Coinbase.

If you are a United States resident, your Coinbase USD Wallet is covered by FDIC insurance, up to a maximum of $250,000.

Even if Coinbase were to become insolvent, the funds held in the custodial bank accounts could not be claimed by Coinbase or its creditors. The funds held in those accounts would be returnable to Coinbase’s customers.

Do we have the same protection for our money in the Euro wallet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: