Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:41:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill  (Read 96180 times)
Mr.Pink135

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:38:36 PM

Ich empfehle sie trotzdem bedenkenlos.
mrspilea

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:41:14 PM

Sie können Sie gerne bedenkenlos empfehlen,
ich kann nur dringend von Bitpanda abraten!

Weil genau in dem Fall wo Sie Support benötigen kann
und wird mit Sicherheit das gleiche Problem auftreten:

- Überheblichkeit gepart mit völliger Ignoranz dem Problem gegenüber

Und Sie erhalten eine Nachricht die nichts mit dem Problem zu tun hat
und auch nur mit Glück wird man inhaltlich überhaupt lesen
was Sie zugesendet haben.

Ich habe nie jemals zuvor so ein unprofessionelles Verhalten einer
Firma erlebt. Und ich erhalte weiterhin Antworten die schlicht
falsch sind.

Das direkt angeschriebene Managment antwortet auch nicht.

Dies kann man nun in keinster Weise professionell nennen!

Anycoindirekt hat mir einen Service geboten mit professionellen Antworten
dagegen ist Bitpanda ein schlechter Witz!

Man hat mich derart verärgert wie man mich behandelt hat und weiterhin
behandelt seites Bitpanda da bleibt mir nichts anders übrig als zu warnen!

Weil genau das gleiche kann und wird anderen Kunden passieren.
Für Bitpanda ist ein Kunde mit einem Anliegen nichts als eine Last
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1580

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:37:10 AM

You still seem not to understand at all!

I do not live in Romania!

*snip*

Tough luck. Looks like they don't have procedures in place to deal with such cases.
Normally, in the UK, you'd need to prove you live here legally (by having EU passport or work visa) + provide proof of address (i.e. recent utility bill)

Is there any info about BitPanda's fee structure anywhere? I'm struggling to find it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mrspilea

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:13:50 PM

Sorry to say but they are just stupid!

As they have a professional external verification, called IDNow.
Which does the verification process.

And IDNow does clearly verify Romanian Passports!
I did make a video chat with them.

The one and only reason why IDNow was not able to verify
me is because Bitpanda does not have Romanian Documents
on their list of accepted documents.

But the professional service IDNow (!) does support verifications
of Romanian Passports.

I did try to explain Bitpanda that for days now - they still don't understand it.

Also did i contact them on Facebook - no response
I did contact the CEO - no response

Their communication system, and their support is a disaster!
And it's fair to say at this point after what i have seen and learned with them
they don't give a shi***.

For them clients are sheeps, and they are just interested in making money
and do simple not care if a client has an issue.

Never made a worse experience as the one I made with Bitpanda!

mrspilea

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:20:15 PM

I do sell/buy cryptos in a volume of 50-100k (EURO) per month,
currently, i use Anycoin and the only reason to switch is because of better exchange rates.

So besides their behavior is super stupid it's also very uneconomical

TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 12:26:52 PM

Zu aller erst möchte ich sagen, dass zu 99% bei bitpanda es genau so läuft wie man erwartet.
Funktioniert prima und ist bedenkenlos zu empfehlen! Hier und dort geht mal was schief, aber das ist doch ganz normal. Habe viele Seiten nun durchprobiert und Bitpanda zählt zu den besten.

Leider hatte ich nun ein Problem, welches ich nicht ganz verstehe.
Ich hatte eine Auszahlung BCH vorgenommen. Empfängeradresse angegeben und per Bestätigungsmail bestätigt. Wallet Bitpanda geht auf 0,0000 BCH. Leider steht aber nun der Status der Auszahlung auf "abgebrochen". Es sind auf meinem Empfängerwallet auch keine BCH eingegangen.
Adresse habe ich überprüft und war richtig. Über die Transaktions-ID komme ich auf 404 Page not Fond.

PID C174989961308182503

Sorgen mache ich mir jetzt keine, da ich von Bitpanda gute Arbeit gewohnt bin, aber vlt hatte dies Problem ja noch jemand?

Grüße

Das war ein Fehler von uns, wird gerade behoben und die BCH sofort versendet. Ich schreibe dir auch einen Gutschein gut für die Unannehmlichkeiten!

I do sell/buy cryptos in a volume of 50-100k (EURO) per month,
currently, i use Anycoin and the only reason to switch is because of better exchange rates.

So besides their behavior is super stupid it's also very uneconomical

I am sorry you feel this way. But as I said we don't have the procedures in place to onboard you right now. And this may be a bad situation for you because you are an edge-case, but as soon as we have good onboarding for romanian citizens/customers, you will be able to verify your account.

regards

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1580

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

Sorry to say but they are just stupid!

As they have a professional external verification, called IDNow.
Which does the verification process.

And IDNow does clearly verify Romanian Passports!
I did make a video chat with them.

I don't think they question authenticity of your Romanian passport, the issue seems to be more about which country do you reside in (IDNow positive passport verification doesn't help here). Again, it's an easy thing to resolve if they had procedures in place or were willing to resolve it.

It's a free market, just use other service, they're the ones losing profit, not you.

I am sorry you feel this way. But as I said we don't have the procedures in place to onboard you right now. And this may be a bad situation for you because you are an edge-case, but as soon as we have good onboarding for romanian citizens/customers, you will be able to verify your account.

You don't need procedures specifically for Romanians (or other nationalities), you only need to determine whether a person is a legal resident of any of the supported countries and therefore subject to their laws (their nationality is irrelevant really).

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
johnpaulxyz

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

Absolutely nowhere you have on your website that you do not accept customers from Romania!
And I said nothing about a Romanian Phone number.

I live in Vienna (Yes Austria!) since 2009!
I have a Bank Account from Austria (Erste Bank)
and a telephone number from T-Mobile Austria.

Would you kindly explain to me, why you would exclude
clients with a Romanian Passport - which is, by the way, Full Member of the European Union
since 10 years!

Every other company does verify me
The Austrian bank has no issue
Nobody has an issue but for some reason Bitpanda has.

So what is the logical reason to not accept clients with a Romanian Passport?
And kindly don't respond that Romanian passports would not have enough security features
as my passport has even biometric elements and is next to Germany the most modern passport in Europe!

So, what is your reason for not verify clients with Romanian passports?
Because you don't care about having clients
or just racism?

We have a few countries of the EU not available, Romania is one of them. If we decide to support that country, we will likely add the local currency and some payment options.

Regards

How is "the local currency" relevant if this person is using an Austrian (euros) bank account?  S/he has made a charge of racism against bitpanda. This is very serious and I would be grateful if you would address it. Thank you.

paul

TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:10:45 PM

Absolutely nowhere you have on your website that you do not accept customers from Romania!
And I said nothing about a Romanian Phone number.

I live in Vienna (Yes Austria!) since 2009!
I have a Bank Account from Austria (Erste Bank)
and a telephone number from T-Mobile Austria.

Would you kindly explain to me, why you would exclude
clients with a Romanian Passport - which is, by the way, Full Member of the European Union
since 10 years!

Every other company does verify me
The Austrian bank has no issue
Nobody has an issue but for some reason Bitpanda has.

So what is the logical reason to not accept clients with a Romanian Passport?
And kindly don't respond that Romanian passports would not have enough security features
as my passport has even biometric elements and is next to Germany the most modern passport in Europe!

So, what is your reason for not verify clients with Romanian passports?
Because you don't care about having clients
or just racism?

We have a few countries of the EU not available, Romania is one of them. If we decide to support that country, we will likely add the local currency and some payment options.

Regards

How is "the local currency" relevant if this person is using an Austrian (euros) bank account?  S/he has made a charge of racism against bitpanda. This is very serious and I would be grateful if you would address it. Thank you.

paul

This purely a business decision. His case is a complete minority edge case. Most of the people that try to verify their account with Romanian passport are using Leu bank accounts and live in RO.

jncsc

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

Dear TwinWinNerD,

I've chosen BitPanda for being leader in EU, respectable, trustable and having top reviews. But I must confess I'm truly disappointed with the recent events.

I've deposited a considerable amount of money that was blocked because I've used 2 different card details. I've replied back explaining why (ticket, email, facebook..) and I have no reply from your support at all. In the meanwhile, I've received another email saying that transaction will be refunded and takes up to 10 business days to receive my money back. This is not acceptable. I am a gold verified member, doing nothing illegal, and just used two different cards to deposit (mine, legit and verifiable by Visa). Could you please assist asap? Ticket n. 129349.

Thank you,
Kind regards,
Joao
jncsc

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:30:36 PM

I'd like to give an update on this topic.

Your support team replied, although with a very unsatisfactory answer.

"Hello,

unfortunately it won't be possible to use vcc's. Please use a real cc or debit card next time.

Best regards,"

My reply back ->

"Dear Support team from Bitpanda,

I understand that I cannot use temporary VCC cards with you, it might be your business decision (not technical limitation as I did the first deposit without problems), and that is not an issue for the future. I understand that you have Business decisions to take, and clients chooses to accept it or not.

In the meanwhile, you give no solution for my money being blocked (and refund issued). Please unlock the money, make it available in my Euro Wallet. Next deposits will be done with the real physical card.

Thank you,
Kind regards,"

Support reply seems like "bad luck", do differently next time! without giving any information about my actual issue. Money blocked for 10 days without valid reason.

Would kindly ask for your comments and help.

Thank you,
Jncsc

TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:35:54 PM

It will be refunded much faster usually. And tbh we are very very open about the rule that only two cards per customer are allowed. With every deposit/purchase you have to click on that checkbox. Please don't hate on the support for enforcing our rules.

Regards

jncsc

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:04:28 PM

Dear TwinWinNerD,

Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate.

I have never used more than 2 cards (deposit blocked with second card details). It was not my intention to hate anyone, I'm usually a calm and understanding person. I just felt it is not fair to block a client's money, and refund without a valid reason (nowhere it stated you don't accept vcc card details, exactly the same functionality as the linked physical one) and keep the client "in the dark".

I can understand that sometimes support teams struggle with the number of requests (much more on this booming area) , and I'm sure you can also understand that the client gets upset when money is blocked and no one gives a satisfaction about it. Internet is full of scams. Replies (when they came) were a bit cold as well.

In any case, I'm waiting for another reply to make sure that future transactions are accepted.

I want to work with the most reliable, trustworthy and efficient service providers. Bitpanda has the reputation for it (although many negative cases can be seen for any service provider in the net).
I've sent another reply to your support team to ensure me that if I do future deposits with the physical card, transactions are processed without issues.

Thank you very much for your support/reply,
Regards,
J
Dav7

Activity: 285
Merit: 104

Making Money Online since 2006

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

Today I received my first BTC on Bitpanda and sent some euros to my Neteller account. It was fast as easy!

You got a new satisfied costumer Smiley

drag33

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:41:07 PM

Hello

I used to work with Paysera bank with a small transfer of 500 eur all works well.
I sent 2000 eur send me this message. "my income comes from crypto money"
I exchanged and feel the money by "bitpanda sepa"

What do I risk?
can he seize my money?
Bitpanda offers a solution?

"Your account and your services are limited.

We inform you that a transfer has been made to your Paysera Corporate account (the transfer information is attached). In accordance with clause 2.13 of the General Payment Service Agreement, we kindly ask you to reply to this letter and indicate the recipient and the basis of this transfer. We also ask you to provide a copy of the document justifying this transfer, if possible. Please note that in accordance with clause 9.1.11 of the General Payment Service Agreement, the Customer is not entitled "to accept payments in an unregulated and / or unsupervised virtual currency and / or to purchase , convert it or otherwise manage it. Taking into account this and relying on clauses 12.1 and 12.1.2 of the General Payment Service Agreement, the provision of services is partially suspended until the movement of funds into your account is an investigation that may take up to 30 days. You will be informed of the results of the investigation by a separate letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your collaboration."

cordially thank you
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:22:44 AM

Is there a limit for buying Amazon Giftcards (with BTC) when you are not verified?

Thank you
Christian_Wien

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:24:06 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 07:20:18 PM by Christian_Wien

Ich habe mich letztes Jahr bei Bitpanda angemeldet da es mir empfohlen wurde von meinem Bruder.
Ich kann es nicht wirklich weiterempfehlen, da der sogenannte "Support" nun seit über 2 Tagen nichts von sich hören lässt.

3 Transaktionen wurden eingefroren, welche per Sofortüberweisung bezahlt wurden von einem Konto welches auf meinen Namen läuft und ein gemeinschaftliches Wohnungskonto von mir und meinen Bruder ist.
Dieser hat irgendwann letztes Jahr schon einmal einen Kauf bei Bitpanda damit bezahlt.
Ich habe den Support umgehend angeschrieben und würde meine Coins auch wirklich brauchen, aber keinerlei Reaktion.
Es ist keine Nummer hinterlegt und eMails werden scheinbar ignoriert.

Auch wenn der Andrang groß ist, muss ich als solches Unternehmen gewährleisten können, dass binnen 24 Stunden solche Anliegen bearbeitet werden.
Bei meiner Transaktion
T342679179109235925
steht "manuelle Überprüfung notwendig" - super aber dann macht das doch verdammt noch mal auch endlich.

Das nächste was mir ziemlich negativ aufgefallen ist, ist dass die eh schon höheren bzw tieferen Kurse, welche als Grundpreis angezeigt werden (Gebühren sind halt schon mit eingerechnet) nicht die Berechnungsgrundlage des tatsächlichen Kaufpreises sind.
Sieht man sehr deutlich wenn man auf "Kauf" geht, dort (unabhängig der Crypto Währung) bei der Anzahl 1 eingibt und schaut was für ein Kaufpreis angezeigt wird - nicht der Grundpreis jedenfalls. Im nächsten Schritt wird dann nochmal ein höherer Kurs zum kauf angezeigt (und NEIN dies liegt nicht an den laufend wechselnden Kursen - testet es selbst)
Dieser sogenannte "Grundpreis" ändert sich auch mit der Zahlungsart, ist also kein fixer Wert von welchen dann abhängig von der Zahlungsart der zu Zahlende Betrag errechnet wird.

Dies ist meiner Meinung nach eine ziemliche Irreführung, da man letzlich immer schlechtere Kurse bekommt bzw, mehr bezahlen muss.
MegaHustlr

Activity: 601
Merit: 500

Vote 4fryn :)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:01:10 PM

Das nächste was mir ziemlich negativ aufgefallen ist, ist dass die eh schon höheren bzw tieferen Kurse, welche als Grundpreis angezeigt werden (Gebühren sind halt schon mit eingerechnet) nicht die Berechnungsgrundlage des tatsächlichen Kaufpreises sind.
Sieht man sehr deutlich wenn man auf "Kauf" geht, dort (unabhängig der Crypto Währung) bei der Anzahl 1 eingibt und schaut was für ein Kaufpreis angezeigt wird - nicht der Grundpreis jedenfalls. Im nächsten Schritt wird dann nochmal ein höherer Kurs zum kauf angezeigt (und NEIN dies liegt nicht an den laufend wechselnden Kursen - testet es selbst)

Habe ich grade mal probiert, kann ich nicht reproduzieren. Bisher sind die Kurse sehr nah an dem, was bei Kraken gehandelt wird.

Aber ich stimme dir zu, die Gebühren sollten transparenter aufgelistet werden. Woher kommen die Kurse?

▄  ▀▄▄   ▀▄▄ ▀▄ ▀▄
             ▀█▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████ ▄
         ▀████▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀███▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▀      ██▀▀     ▄██▀▀▀   █     ██
██    ▀█  ▄█▀▀▀▄  ▀█   ▄█▀   ▄▄▄ ▀██  █▀▀▄▀▄

▀▀▀   ▐█ █▌    ▐▌  █  ▐█ ▄█▀▀   █ █  ▄▀ ▄█ ▌
      ▐▌ ▀█ ▄▀▄█  █▀  █  █      ▐▌ █▀ █    ▀▄
      █     ▄█▀  ▀▀▀▀▄█  ▀█▄▄▀ ▄▀  █▄ █  ██ ▐▌
     █   ▄███▄▄███▄▄▄▄       ▄█▄▄▄▄ █▄    ▀  █ ▄
   ▄█▀▀▀▀     █▀      █   ▄█▀▀███    ▀▀▄▄   ▄██
  ▐█         ▐▌       ▐▌▄▀     ██        ▀███ ▐█
  █           ▀▄      ▐█▀       ▀█           ▀▀
  █▄           ██     ██         ██▄
   █▀            ▀     ▀          ▀█▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄██▄▄                ▄▄██▄
  ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████▌
█████▀                  ▀█████▌
████    ███▄      ▄███    ████▌
████   ▐████      ████▌   ████
 ███    ▀██▀      ▀██▀    ███▀
  ▀██▄                  ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████████████████▀▀

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
BitPanda.com

Activity: 191
Merit: 200

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:53:03 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 11:26:35 PM by BitPanda.com

Hello

I used to work with Paysera bank with a small transfer of 500 eur all works well.
I sent 2000 eur send me this message. "my income comes from crypto money"
I exchanged and feel the money by "bitpanda sepa"

What do I risk?
can he seize my money?
Bitpanda offers a solution?

"Your account and your services are limited.

We inform you that a transfer has been made to your Paysera Corporate account (the transfer information is attached). In accordance with clause 2.13 of the General Payment Service Agreement, we kindly ask you to reply to this letter and indicate the recipient and the basis of this transfer. We also ask you to provide a copy of the document justifying this transfer, if possible. Please note that in accordance with clause 9.1.11 of the General Payment Service Agreement, the Customer is not entitled "to accept payments in an unregulated and / or unsupervised virtual currency and / or to purchase , convert it or otherwise manage it. Taking into account this and relying on clauses 12.1 and 12.1.2 of the General Payment Service Agreement, the provision of services is partially suspended until the movement of funds into your account is an investigation that may take up to 30 days. You will be informed of the results of the investigation by a separate letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your collaboration."

cordially thank you

Hello drag33,

please tell us the ticket id of your email ticket that you sent to us about the case. I would forward your case to the matching department then.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Is there a limit for buying Amazon Giftcards (with BTC) when you are not verified?

Thank you

Hello shewasfourteen,

yes, the normal limits apply for these buys. You can find the limits here: https://www.bitpanda.com/limits

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello Christian_Wien,

please excuse the delay. In the ticket you will find more info about the problem.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
drag33

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:06:46 PM

hello

sir Sebastian

Your ticket (132823) has been submitted and will be reviewed by our support team shortly.

Ihre Anfrage (132823) ist eingegangen und wird von unserem Supportteam überprüft.

pending a favorable outcome, please accept my sincerest greetings
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: