Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill  (Read 96168 times)
ZEscaleira

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

This Compnay Support is a Fraud!!!

They sat that they accept ID card from citizen card from European Citizens, and then their 3rd part verificatio say just the "Passport".

Guess what, we Eurorpean to travel between Europe don't need Passports.

Emails, they don'ts receive, it is a machine writing all the same thing.

People there is no people their to solve your problems.

You will loose more European citizens with that shi... policy

ZEscaleira - Yes that my name on your site and if you want the CEO can talk with me maybe i could teach him something.~

Get lost BitPanda
BitPanda.com

Activity: 191
Merit: 200

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

This Compnay Support is a Fraud!!!

They sat that they accept ID card from citizen card from European Citizens, and then their 3rd part verificatio say just the "Passport".

Guess what, we Eurorpean to travel between Europe don't need Passports.

Emails, they don'ts receive, it is a machine writing all the same thing.

People there is no people their to solve your problems.

You will loose more European citizens with that shi... policy

ZEscaleira - Yes that my name on your site and if you want the CEO can talk with me maybe i could teach him something.~

Get lost BitPanda

Hello ZEscaleira,

We are a legally registered GmbH in Austria. That means we are bound to regulatory rules which is the reason that some identification documents are not safe enough to be verified through webcam. We are sorry but there is only this verification method through our 3 verification services.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
elrippos friend

Activity: 1179
Merit: 210

only hodl what you understand and love!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

Dear bitpanda team,

glad to have an other EU based service located in the middle of europe  Grin

Let me open three topics for duscussion

1.) Update your initial opening thread in terms of accepted coins and payment services, hence this is the landing page in this forum which should be up to date on a daily basis.
2.) Add support for Ledger and Trezor hardwarewallets, since these are trusted services in the community and i suppose this would be a good idea to act community friendly.
3.) Add XMR Monero, like cointed to your accepted coins, this should not only drive the income of your business but also attract privacy driven hodlers.

Let us know your thoughts,
elrippo

Any reaction on this  Roll Eyes

BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:17:02 PM

Dear bitpanda team,

glad to have an other EU based service located in the middle of europe  Grin

Let me open three topics for duscussion

1.) Update your initial opening thread in terms of accepted coins and payment services, hence this is the landing page in this forum which should be up to date on a daily basis.
2.) Add support for Ledger and Trezor hardwarewallets, since these are trusted services in the community and i suppose this would be a good idea to act community friendly.
3.) Add XMR Monero, like cointed to your accepted coins, this should not only drive the income of your business but also attract privacy driven hodlers.

Let us know your thoughts,
elrippo

Hello elrippos friend,

I forwarded your request to update the startposts regularly to the matching department.

For point 2, you already can send certain coins to your ledger or trezor. Any further development is up to decide on the matching department I already informed about.

Regarding coin requests. We carefully pick certain stable coins to our portfolio and try to do it in a safe way that allows us to still hold a stable website up and running. We can not speak about potential or planned additions before they are live and trading on Bitpanda unfortunately.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
borgx

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:34:45 AM

Im quite worried. I have withdrawn funds on sunday to my bank account, yet its already tuesday and it did not arrive yet. It said that sepa bank transfers take 1 business day. Its the second business day already.
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:33:42 PM

Im quite worried. I have withdrawn funds on sunday to my bank account, yet its already tuesday and it did not arrive yet. It said that sepa bank transfers take 1 business day. Its the second business day already.

Hello borgx,

Did you create a support ticket already? Generally SEPA transfers need 1-2 days to be handled by the banks. They only work on business days and need this time. We are sorry about the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Pantoflascrypt017

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:47:35 PM

The sell option to bank account SEPA says that it is handled within 1 day and i have received an email saying the transaction has been confirmed but i am still waiting for the money to show in my account, where is it, will it take longer than a day?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Catcher in the Rye

Activity: 131
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:25:35 AM

what additional information do you require to approve SEPA withdrawals (Gold Status)?
Do you need any proofs of funds, previous trades et cetera?

After successful withdrawal my bank will ask for some documents as well to respect AML policies.
Do you have any procedure to help with this process, ie: contract between me (trader) and your exchange/platform?

What bank do you use for SEPA transfers, what country? Thanks.
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:25:27 PM

what additional information do you require to approve SEPA withdrawals (Gold Status)?
Do you need any proofs of funds, previous trades et cetera?

After successful withdrawal my bank will ask for some documents as well to respect AML policies.
Do you have any procedure to help with this process, ie: contract between me (trader) and your exchange/platform?

What bank do you use for SEPA transfers, what country? Thanks.

Hello Catcher,

In order to solve this please send us a ticket to support@bitpanda.com.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
101Dalmatians

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

Hi! I don't know if you are aware of this problem, but I made a bitcoin transaction to my electrum wallet recently and it got stuck due to too low of a fee. All is fine now as I paid a little bit extra with CPFP as a receiver, but everybody might not be able to do that. Just that you know. Cheers!
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:08:46 PM

Hi! I don't know if you are aware of this problem, but I made a bitcoin transaction to my electrum wallet recently and it got stuck due to too low of a fee. All is fine now as I paid a little bit extra with CPFP as a receiver, but everybody might not be able to do that. Just that you know. Cheers!

Hello 101Dalmatians,

We always target to pay a fee high enough to get the transaction included into the next block. It might happen that this doesn't work everytime, can you send us an email to support@bitpanda.com so we can find the transaction?

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Martin888

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:40:06 PM

Hi,

regarding the Litecoin Fork to Litecoin Cash LCC I want to ask if its possible to claim LCC while my LTC was on Bitpanda at the fork?

Thanks!
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:17:31 PM

Hello Bitcoin Community,

My Name is Paul Klanschek and I am the Co-Founder and CEO of Coinimal GmbH, a young start-up Company located in Vienna, Austria.

Social Media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BitPanda
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitpandacom

Our philosophy: We want to offer the Bitcoin Community a service that is more convenient than everything that currently exists, while still conducting our business within the legal framework to protect our customers and ourselves.This service allows you to buy BTC, NXT, DOGE, LTC and PPC and receive them within minutes on your cryptowallet. The nature of this service allows us to never hold customer funds and because of that, we can exclude any risk for our customers.

Offered Security Features:

• SSL Certificate
  • 2 Factor Authentification
  • Userdata is always encrypted
  • TREZOR Coldstorage
  • Different Servers for Web and Wallets
  • SMS Verification

Our Payment Providers:

• Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
  • OKPay
  • PayPal
  • SOFORT Überweisung (Sofort AG)
  • NETELLER
  • SEPA (European Bank Transfer)
  • EPS (Austrian Instant Bank Transfer)
  • Skrill OBT (Online Bank Transfer)

Coins you can BUY/SELL:

• BTC - Bitcoin
  • NXT- Nextcoin
  • ETH - Ethereum

- Your BitPanda Team!

Hi Paul you have an excellent cryptocurrency exchange service which i've used twice. Great rates and very easy to use with a simple verification process.

Personally i would love to see more privacycoins I'm not sure if you have votes for cryptos to be listed on your exchange but DeepOnion has a huge membership and will soon be listed on another exchange after just wining both rounds of their altcoin community vote.  

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
CryptoBrainy

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

+ Great company, website, everything works smooth
+ High limits
+ Neteller, Skrill deposits/withdrawals

- Fees are extremely high
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:53:08 AM

Bitpanda big odds. I prefer kraken or somethink like that i think
RoboPoke

Merit: 1

best exchange https://goo.gl/UxdP9s

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:43:46 AM

i went there, because i need sell ETH and cashout to paypal or neteller

AvL42

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

every time i log in, bitpanda resets my password, so then i have to request a reset of password,
and bitpanda then claims they have to freeze withdrawal for 48 hours; rinse, repeat!
is this new kind of scam?

Just a quick note, that I don't see this problem.  I can log in just fine.

My guess would be, you're clicking the wrong thing after entering your password...

The bitpanda guys may be able to help better, and if you open a ticket now, you might save some time versus waiting for the bitpanda guys to reply here asking you to open a ticket.
RoboPoke

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

every time i log in, bitpanda resets my password, so then i have to request a reset of password,
and bitpanda then claims they have to freeze withdrawal for 48 hours; rinse, repeat!
is this new kind of scam?

Just a quick note, that I don't see this problem.  I can log in just fine.

My guess would be, you're clicking the wrong thing after entering your password...

The bitpanda guys may be able to help better, and if you open a ticket now, you might save some time versus waiting for the bitpanda guys to reply here asking you to open a ticket.

thanks, i opened a ticket; now, after entering password you enter the solve equation from captcha, right?

tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:04:51 PM

i went there, because i need sell ETH and cashout to paypal or neteller

Did u try another exchange or kraken is the best?
AvL42

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:00:23 PM

thanks, i opened a ticket; now, after entering password you enter the solve equation from captcha, right?

Right.  My password manager enters email and password for me and I enter the captcha result. Then either pressing return key or clicking on "Log into Account" logs me in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: