Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:53:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill  (Read 96168 times)
RoboPoke

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

best exchange https://goo.gl/UxdP9s

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:14:17 PM

i can attest that BitPanda just did me an AAA+++ service:

i sold my ETH,
starting by sending it to BitPanda ETH wallet first [it took me ~30 minutes with small gas,
then opened sell position on BitPanda itself: amazingly and in minutes, the order was confirmed
and i received it on Neteller lightning fast; not even mention fees, to me so small; because Happy Go Lucky!

Dear BitPanda Team - you really lifted my spirits as of right now to a Jet-Set VIP level of high Smiley

Very good job, indeed!

use my HAPPY LINK https://goo.gl/UxdP9s when registering for BitPanda, the Happy Exchange
and Lady Luck will take you by hand in all situations!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitPanda.com

Activity: 191
Merit: 200

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:55:52 PM

i can attest that BitPanda just did me an AAA+++ service:

i sold my ETH,
starting by sending it to BitPanda ETH wallet first [it took me ~30 minutes with small gas,
then opened sell position on BitPanda itself: amazingly and in minutes, the order was confirmed
and i received it on Neteller lightning fast; not even mention fees, to me so small; because Happy Go Lucky!

Dear BitPanda Team - you really lifted my spirits as of right now to a Jet-Set VIP level of high Smiley

Very good job, indeed!

use my HAPPY LINK https://goo.gl/UxdP9s when registering for BitPanda, the Happy Exchange
and Lady Luck will take you by hand in all situations!

Hello RoboPoke,

Thanks a lot for your nice review. Just let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Greetings!
Sebastian
RoboPoke

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:50:51 AM

amazing job! - second transaction went like a charm, too!

iz_me_alex

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:32:44 AM

Hi Bitpanda Team,
Quick question: are there any plans to integrate IBAN banking functionality into the platform to withdraw or send Euros directly to another bank account? So basically the integration of all online banking functions as we all know them?
Thx
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1560

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:36:36 PM

Hi, where can I find details on Pantos Bitpanda airdrop? Are you going to distribute to every account equally, proportionally to balance held or value of orders?

Will it only be possible to participate in ICO via BitPanda? And will you add it to supported currencies after successful ICO?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

Hi, where can I find details on Pantos Bitpanda airdrop? Are you going to distribute to every account equally, proportionally to balance held or value of orders?

Will it only be possible to participate in ICO via BitPanda? And will you add it to supported currencies after successful ICO?

You will need to claim with your account while the ICO is running. It is not based on balance held.

Yes, you will need to have a bitpanda account (not verified though) to participate.

Yes we will add it after the ICO.

Regards

Tai_Pan

Activity: 359
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:50:57 PM

Please, before reading this post know that I am not a BitPanda client nor will I ever be.
I am not seeking to harm them but just to keep an objective view regarding a so called european company and its service quality.
Also note that I've read this entire thread.....twice.

So here are some funny but actually sad facts about BitPanda and its services for the EU citizens:

A friend of mine, yes, from Romania and no, not user " mrspilea " decided to make a BitPanda account.
Because he wanted to be fair and to be able to deposit / withdraw / exchange as much as he could or needed he wanted to become fully verified.
He went to the list of accepted countries and he did not see Romania listed there.
Knowing that the third-party services used for BitPanda verifications accept Romanian document he decided to contact support.

Here you can see his email ( I've hidden the personal infos ):

In the same day he did receive a reply ( I guess he should be happy he received an answer in the same day ):

You can see the total lack of connexion with the actual question.
Only a dumbass copy-paste script message.

Thinking that he's the idiot he tried again:

And he got another smart & useful answer:

My friend hoped the third time would be lucky and he sent another reply but got no more answers:

Now dear Mr.@TwinWinNerD, CEO of BitPanda.com because I am a concerned EU citizen I would like to ask you some questions / to bring forward some situations and maybe to give some friendly advices.
I am only doing this because I saw your replies in this thread and because your company is regulated, lawful and complying to the EU laws.

I.
Train your support agents.Because their dumm-dumm-ness harms your reputation.
Or at least tell them to be honest.Honesty is good, doesn't bring pain.If they don't know something let them say " I have no fucking clue about this, I will ask a superviser and come back to you as soon as possible ". That's far more acceptable instead of giving shitty answers.

II.
Based on your comments, stop bullshitting your customers.
There's no special procedure for romanian residents or other EU countries.
If your third-party services allow romanian documents verification than I would think it's more of an acceptance problem from YOUR company ( hint hint ).

III.
Based on your comments learn some banking or economy or whatever financial domain you like.
Even if the national currency is LEU or RON the banks have a very nice magical stuff: you can send whatever currency to an account and it will convert to the national currency or you can pay from your RON account to whatever currency you like and it will auto-convert ( you just have to have enough funds ).....MAAAAGIC.......

IV.
Based on your comment " His case is a complete minority edge case. ".
Did you just used the word minority to describe an entire country ? That's not quite right for this century, you realise that, no?
Because the romanians from the god damn entire country cannot get verified on your website.......?!?

V.
Based again on your comments....
You say you're not racist or arrogant or snob or whatever the word would be and that you care so much about your customers but you use phrasings like " we have nearly no added value for the customers from those countries " or " roughly 90% of those customers wouldn't be able to buy a single € worth of coins ". Isn't that a bit contradictory?
If you're not prepaired or you don't want or you don't like users from a specific country then why do you let them register in the first place?
Disable the registration or the country from the list of accepted one or ban the IPs or something like that.It would be much more fair.

VI.
Imagine this situation:
What if a romanian or a group of romanians or people from whatever non-accepted country decide to take an european lawsuit against your company based on discrimination and/or racism?
Even if proven not valid in the end what would that do to the image of your company?
Or going even further what if they decide to start a double lawsuit, one against you personally for the comments posted and the attitude as being the CEO of BitPanda.

I hope my post makes you rethink some strategies you seem to use and bring some good to you & your company.

baisuoklis

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

Hello, I like Bitpanda's platform and everything is fine. But it was be nice if we had be an option to download all trade history, withdrawals and deposits in pdf, csv and xls files. Do You think to add this option?
BitPanda.com

Activity: 191
Merit: 200

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:45:11 PM

Hello, I like Bitpanda's platform and everything is fine. But it was be nice if we had be an option to download all trade history, withdrawals and deposits in pdf, csv and xls files. Do You think to add this option?

Hello baisuoklis,

Thank you for the suggestion. I will forward it to our development department for further consideration. It might be that it's already on the ToDo-List.

Thank you,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello Alex,

SEPA bank transfers from and to bank accounts that belong to the account holder are already possible, however transactions from or to other bank accounts aren't possible as of now. When we would add such a functionality we would inform through our blog, social media account and newsletter.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Jkseven000

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

What does the total limit mean? So if I've exhausted the total limit I can't use bitpanda again?
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

What does the total limit mean? So if I've exhausted the total limit I can't use bitpanda again?

No, that means you need to contact the support so that we can raise it for your account. Additional documents might be neccessary.

Regards

Anti-Gravity123

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:20:42 PM

The paymant (Euro Wallet) with a VISA credit card (verified by visa) with mPAY24 results in "BLOCKED" "Transaction blocked". Why?
I was able to use it before (50 €) and it worked. After that I tried (450 €) and I wasnt even able to input my security tan, it went straight to "Transaction blocked".
I then tried 50 € again, but still the same error.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

I have just joined to Bitpanda and waiting for the Pantos ICO to start. Airdrop will be for all Bitpanda users or just for the ones that participates in ICO?
investaco
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:37:22 PM

How did you solve the withdrawal of VISA from crypto related prepaid card schemes?
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

I have just joined to Bitpanda and waiting for the Pantos ICO to start. Airdrop will be for all Bitpanda users or just for the ones that participates in ICO?

For all Bitpanda users that claim the airdrop in time.

How did you solve the withdrawal of VISA from crypto related prepaid card schemes?

We didn't offer any prepaid card, so no issue for us.

Regards

RoboPoke

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:59:43 AM

Regards

how do i claim airdrop? do i need a special wallet for this? any more info, please?!

tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:45:21 AM

Regards

how do i claim airdrop? do i need a special wallet for this? any more info, please?!

So the Pantos airdrop will start tomorrow at 12 PM central european time and I guess like one percent of token supply will be airdroped to bitpanda users. I dont think that you even have to invest to be eligible for the airdrop, you just have to join Bitpanda before the Pantos token sale. I will personally invest some btc and some ether. Too bad we cant invest directly with Lisk!
alhague

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:41:44 AM

So the Pantos airdrop will start tomorrow at 12 PM central european time and I guess like one percent of token supply will be airdroped to bitpanda users. I dont think that you even have to invest to be eligible for the airdrop, you just have to join Bitpanda before the Pantos token sale.

Participation proved to be very simple, just log in to bitpanda, go to ICO page, click claim button on right hand side.
RoboPoke

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

Thank you! You will be part of the PAN Airdrop!
now to play catch? :p where does it drop? do i need wallet or something?

ravb26

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

Good Luck, I hope it will be a succesful project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: