Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill  (Read 96168 times)
AvL42

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:13:38 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 09:24:54 AM by AvL42

Leider kann ich heute keine erneute Einzahlung/Kauf vornehmen. Da steht ich soll zuerst eine Verifizierungsorder bis zu 2500Euro vornehmen.
Ich kann aber leider überhauptnix ordern. Auf keine Art und Weise. Huh

Bitte dringend mal prüfen und freischalten.

Hallo binh.cao,

leider können wir dir hier mit einem so speziellen Thema nicht helfen. Bitte sende uns eine E-Mail von deiner registrierten E-Mailadresse an support@bitpanda.com. Wir werden uns schnellstmöglich zurückmelden.

Ein Bekannter von mir hatte das gleiche Problem (Edit: nicht sicher ob es exakt das gleiche Problem war, aber er konnte nichteinmal 50€ einzahlen).  Er ist allerdings der Auffassung, dass er nicht eure QC ist.  Entweder ihr kriegt es selber hin, oder er handelt halt anderswo...
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
funcho

Activity: 153
Merit: 2

do your own research

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:01:12 PM

the hassle to use sms verification during every order process .. now its getting on my balls

https://bit.ly/bittmex
BitPanda.com

Activity: 191
Merit: 200

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 08:40:24 PM

Leider kann ich heute keine erneute Einzahlung/Kauf vornehmen. Da steht ich soll zuerst eine Verifizierungsorder bis zu 2500Euro vornehmen.
Ich kann aber leider überhauptnix ordern. Auf keine Art und Weise. Huh

Bitte dringend mal prüfen und freischalten.

Hallo binh.cao,

leider können wir dir hier mit einem so speziellen Thema nicht helfen. Bitte sende uns eine E-Mail von deiner registrierten E-Mailadresse an support@bitpanda.com. Wir werden uns schnellstmöglich zurückmelden.

Ein Bekannter von mir hatte das gleiche Problem (Edit: nicht sicher ob es exakt das gleiche Problem war, aber er konnte nichteinmal 50€ einzahlen).  Er ist allerdings der Auffassung, dass er nicht eure QC ist.  Entweder ihr kriegt es selber hin, oder er handelt halt anderswo...

Hallo AvL42,

leider können wir solche spezielle Themen, die einen User betreffen nicht öffentlich diskutieren. Neben dem Datenschutz ,wollen wir auch sicherstellen, dass wir wirklich mit unserem Kunden kommunizieren über dessen Account Informationen angefragt werden.
Wir sind stets bemüht schnell zu reagieren, was bei E-Mailtickets am Effektivsten funktioniert. Ebenso ist uns die Sicherheit und der Schutz unserer Kunden besonders wichtig.
Wir bitten um Verständnis.

Beste Grüße,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
AvL42

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:39:53 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 10:06:05 PM by AvL42

About the new webpage...

Just wondering, if BitPanda will from now on always throw a tantrum (confirmation email, then require relogin) whenever I switch between my work and home PCs, or maybe use a laptop every once in a while...

Edit:
I didn't intend to get across as all-negative... The new design is fine, it's just that I routinely use a number of different machines and haven't yet found a way to turn off the machine-"lockdown", so will probably have to repeat the procedure for every machine sooner or later (and can't even confirm the logins for the laptops from my phone's mail client).

Also, I slightly miss the old history-tables of my past trades.  I could copy the new lines to a local csv file (after each trade) - that does not seem to be as easy with the new design.
pumpmydump

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:04:59 AM

The former interface was great, the new one seriously sucks for lack of a better word, dumbed down as if to cater to babies and much less usable and full of bugs, please at least give the option to use the old interface, I wouldn't have come back to bitpanda if it was like that the first time I used it
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:55:22 PM

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your feedback, it's always nice to read the opinions of some pro users as well. I forwarded the feedback to our development department for consideration.

@AvL42 Do you speak about using the same devices in turns or using a completely new one each time? We had to tighten our security to better protection against phishing.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
AvL42

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:39:29 AM

@AvL42 Do you speak about using the same devices in turns or using a completely new one each time?
We had to tighten our security to better protection against phishing.

I do understand the reasons behind it, and agree to them in principle.

In my case it's that I have a couple of "static" machines (work and home plus some laptops) and occasionally
boot live systems from USB-stick on other machines, and then there's also the occasional "cookie-amnesia"
even on my static machines.

Getting that email isn't the big problem after all, but having to get the link from phone to the target machine
is awkward.

Maybe, there could be a second link in the Mail labeled "Allow other machine access" and I'd click
that link whenever it's not the same as the one I'm reading mails on. After that, I'd click some link
on the target machine's "Wait for confirmation"-postlogin-page and then be really logged in.
I think it would still be safe, as only the machine that "just tried"(and thereby triggered the mail)
would be granted access.

Credde

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:48:42 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 06:00:21 PM by Credde

What happened to payout to Neteller etc. ? It is gone...

Edit: found it. Now you first have to exchange to Euro/USD etc. and then withdraw.
AceFairy

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:57:01 AM

i cannot deposit ETHereum anymore it says i need to verify my account,

when i try verify it says there is no authority available to verify my country, what the heck you broken my account!!??

i am frustrated to the bone! why are you doing this to me?!!!
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:23:17 PM

@AvL42 Do you speak about using the same devices in turns or using a completely new one each time?
We had to tighten our security to better protection against phishing.

I do understand the reasons behind it, and agree to them in principle.

In my case it's that I have a couple of "static" machines (work and home plus some laptops) and occasionally
boot live systems from USB-stick on other machines, and then there's also the occasional "cookie-amnesia"
even on my static machines.

Getting that email isn't the big problem after all, but having to get the link from phone to the target machine
is awkward.

Maybe, there could be a second link in the Mail labeled "Allow other machine access" and I'd click
that link whenever it's not the same as the one I'm reading mails on. After that, I'd click some link
on the target machine's "Wait for confirmation"-postlogin-page and then be really logged in.
I think it would still be safe, as only the machine that "just tried"(and thereby triggered the mail)
would be granted access.

Hello AvL42,

I sent you a private message here on bitcointalk.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

when i try verify it says there is no authority available to verify my country, what the heck you broken my account!!??

Hello AceFairy,

It might be you click on Deposit on the top right corner. That's only throught for FIAT deposit yet. You also can go to "Wallets", where you will be able to see your deposit address.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
AceFairy

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:13:11 AM

Quote from: AceFairy on May 30, 2018, 12:57:01 AM

Hello AceFairy,

It might be you click on Deposit on the top right corner. That's only throught for FIAT deposit yet. You also can go to "Wallets", where you will be able to see your deposit address.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
Thanks, Sebastian!
I found  wallet, ETH - so it means i can send eth to my wallet then sell to Neteller as i did before? i was frustrated by new design, it made me worry! if all works, then thank you
cryptodaptor

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:22:13 PM

Hi Bitpanda/Sebastian

Sent eth to my bitpanda eth wallet 3 hours ago and nothing showing up, 717 block confirmations.
Ive sent you a dm. Please can you investigate.

Kind Regards

BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

Hello AceFairy,

Yes, you can deposit ETH, sell them and cash out in Form of an amazon voucher from your EUR wallet then.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Hello cryptodaptor,

We are sorry for the delay. It was fixed some time ago, but you are right. Our developers already work on solving the problem.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
AceFairy

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:17:54 PM

Hello AceFairy,

Yes, you can deposit ETH, sell them and cash out in Form of an amazon voucher from your EUR wallet then.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
can i cash out my sold ETH to Neteller, like i used to do several times?
AvL42

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

In the past, when I sold a cryptocurrency to Amazon voucher, I got a slightly better conversion rate than when I sold it to my wallet.  I never understood it, as you always had a statement that Amazon didn't actively sponsor it.

Now that there is no longer selling to vouchers in a single step, I'd assume that this "better price" has gone as well...

(In the past, when I intended to sell some of my cryptos, I sometimes collected amazon order-intentions from friends and sold to a voucher to pay the order with. I guess that'll no longer be worth it now.)
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:24:28 PM

Hello AceFairy,

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
can i cash out my sold ETH to Neteller, like i used to do several times?

Hello AceFairy,

Yes, you can when you sell your ETH for EUR and withdraw from there.

Best regards,

In the past, when I sold a cryptocurrency to Amazon voucher, I got a slightly better conversion rate than when I sold it to my wallet.  I never understood it, as you always had a statement that Amazon didn't actively sponsor it.

Now that there is no longer selling to vouchers in a single step, I'd assume that this "better price" has gone as well...

(In the past, when I intended to sell some of my cryptos, I sometimes collected amazon order-intentions from friends and sold to a voucher to pay the order with. I guess that'll no longer be worth it now.)

Hello AvL42,

Normally there shouldn't have been a difference when selling to your EUR-wallet first on the old Bitpanda. Maybe it was just random? However, the trading fees are lower now, so you might give it a shot.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
AceFairy

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:28:06 PM

Dear BitPanda & Sebastian in  particular - thank you very much for clearing my issue!
zoza14

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:15:43 AM

Hey guys, I am your long term user. Used you for over 2 years. Last time I logged in to your site I noticed that you are forcing verification. So I took and sold my BTC in other way.

I would like to ask you about Amazon.de voucher now. I need to convert around 0.09 btc to Amazon.de voucher. Can this be done without verification? I don't want to send btc to your platform just to have them stuck until verification done.

And how long does it take to do a verification? Thanks
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:20:15 PM

Hey guys, I am your long term user. Used you for over 2 years. Last time I logged in to your site I noticed that you are forcing verification. So I took and sold my BTC in other way.

I would like to ask you about Amazon.de voucher now. I need to convert around 0.09 btc to Amazon.de voucher. Can this be done without verification? I don't want to send btc to your platform just to have them stuck until verification done.

Hello zoza14,

You can deposit BTC without being verified. You can sell them to your EUR wallet and cash out via amazon.de voucher. So yes, there is no verification needed.

The verification itself is easy and fast. You need to have an accepted document at hands. Then verification should go through smoothly.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda
zoza14

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:54:49 PM

Hello zoza14,

You can deposit BTC without being verified. You can sell them to your EUR wallet and cash out via amazon.de voucher. So yes, there is no verification needed.

The verification itself is easy and fast. You need to have an accepted document at hands. Then verification should go through smoothly.

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team Bitpanda

Thanks will try it later today!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: