Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:30:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436010 times)
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:40:31 PM

Thanx miners! Now I'm in again..  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:23:22 PM

Yeah, thx dumpers. I´m in again.  Cheesy

By the way.
Link for blockexplorer in the OP is not working. (there is http://www.multifaucet(dot)tk/index.php?blockexplorer=VTR, but that (dot) is just ordinary ".")

so it should be....

http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=VTR  (search address is not working )

How many coins are out there? (outstanding)

Working blockexplorer would be fine.  Wink
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:29:20 PM

Great price. I also bought more.

I would love to see rich list....
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 08:48:50 PM

Great price. I also bought more.

I would love to see rich list....

http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=VTR&top_addresses=100

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

igor107th

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:24:36 PM

my adres is not there i mine right to the exhange
LOL
my wallet is lockt whit coins hahah only 3000
im in top 10
 Wink
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:02:22 PM

This richlist doesn't show wallets with long addresses.., only wallets with short ones are listed, so it doesn't show the correct distribution, right?

... this space is not for rent ...
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:03:42 PM

This richlist doesn't show wallets with long addresses.., only wallets with short ones?
The short addresses belong to exchanges no?? I'm not 100% sure but I think that may be correct Smiley You would have to ask the dev on that one though Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:16:55 PM

Got it. Dev wrote few days ago:

To get short standard version of addresses from your client, please check in 'Coin Control Features' (Preference > Display > Display coin control features) then go in the send tab you will see that there is 'Inputs..." button, inside you should see the list of all your address in standard short version.

Please keep in mind that your coin might be spread in multiple addresses thus not showing in the 'rich list'

Thank you for your support.

So actually wallets with long addresses and shown in the richlist as several short addresses. Thats why I could see my wallet (and any address with appropriate amount), as my coins are split to three short addresses. Thats interesting feature, but it makes richlist a bit less useful - as there is too much fragmentation to make any assumption on the number of "rich" people Smiley

Off-topic: I like the Dev's "Thank you for your support." phrase (its like signature on almost every post) Smiley This shows he is from a commercial environment, probably working for a serious company, its their 'school' Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:27:00 PM

Got it. Dev wrote few days ago:

To get short standard version of addresses from your client, please check in 'Coin Control Features' (Preference > Display > Display coin control features) then go in the send tab you will see that there is 'Inputs..." button, inside you should see the list of all your address in standard short version.

Please keep in mind that your coin might be spread in multiple addresses thus not showing in the 'rich list'

Thank you for your support.

So actually wallets with long addresses and shown in the richlist as several short addresses. Thats why I could see my wallet (and any address with appropriate amount), as my coins are split to three short addresses. Thats interesting feature, but it makes richlist a bit less useful - as there is too much fragmentation to make any assumption on the number of "rich" people Smiley

Off-topic: I like the Dev's "Thank you for your support." phrase (its like signature on almost every post) Smiley This shows he is from a commercial environment, probably working for a serious company, its their 'school' Smiley
I've actually seen a few Devs use that when regarding their community and I definitely must admit it does show some care towards their community than other devs that just post here and there for their topic to be bumped to the top of the announcements list but I do really like vTorrent and the concept and ideas that the Dev has in the works and for the price that it is going for right now I think it is definitely a steal of a deal for anyone looking to invest in this coin Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:17:20 AM

How long will it be before we get the complete wallet with all the promised features?
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:21:02 AM

How long will it be before we get the complete wallet with all the promised features?

After PoW is over, so a few weeks yet. I think the dev is busy working on the in wallet trading at the moment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:34:33 AM

After PoW is over, so a few weeks yet. I think the dev is busy working on the in wallet trading at the moment.
Last I heard he was busy working on the new wallet Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:33:39 PM

Pirate Bay Coin has been announced: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914021.msg10040501#msg10040501

It's just an idea at the moment.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:39:00 PM

VTR so strong..  I hope this time we'll break that f'king 1k .. foreva.. Cheesy

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:39:34 PM

Pirate Bay Coin has been announced: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914021.msg10040501#msg10040501

I noticed that as well so hopefully the dev is aware of this and beats them to the punch because he was originally the one that intended for his coin to do what these other coins are trying to incorporate as well Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:58:17 PM

I doubt it, too much sell pressure from the miners, I bet it will get dumped down under 500 sat in the next day or two.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:59:17 PM

I doubt it, too much sell pressure from the miners, I bet it will get dumped down under 500 sat in the next day or two.
Ya but there has been steady accumulation of this coin going on for days now so once the miners are done dumping this coin will go over 1k a coin no problem at all Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:00:02 PM

I noticed that as well so hopefully the dev is aware of this and beats them to the punch because he was originally the one that intended for his coin to do what these other coins are trying to incorporate as well Smiley

First to produce a magnet link in the blockchain wins.

Second place = first looser.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Frazazel

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 07:55:23 PM

I wonder what the price will be after the end of mining  Roll Eyes

https://crypto-income.eu (where crypto become's your income)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:57:50 PM

I wonder what the price will be after the end of mining  Roll Eyes
Well if the dev delivers on what he intends to deliver for this coin and with only 20 million coin supply maybe even less since POS is already started I could see this coin easily reaching 10k a coin for sure if there is a demand for it. I mean FuelCoin2 reached 30k and it has 100 million coin supply so I would assume that 10k isn't that far fetched a price to reach for this coin Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: