Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436017 times)
vince232

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:51:31 AM

is the dev of this coin active?
does he give regular updates?
Frazazel

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 12:41:25 PM

if you read all the messages of everybody, you will also realize that it just does not really go well with this service but we all hope that the dev also pursues the agreements
I hope I have translated this message well, I 've done this with google translator

https://crypto-income.eu (where crypto become's your income)
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 12:44:50 PM

I know pnoch and if he still works for vTorrent, then I have confidence in this project, because he is very skilled coder. Last time we talked (about 5 days ago) he was travelling outside his country and probably that is why developing is now on hold.

rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:09:05 PM

Yes vince you can even pm the developer. He gives regular update.
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:58:26 PM

Yes vince you can even pm the developer. He gives regular update.

you think this coin be a good investment for long term?
vtorrent (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:20:47 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 02:42:32 PM by vtorrent

Please understand that the reason for the delay is mainly due to the bug in client that we have.

I have posted the updates about this just a few days ago.

I know pnoch and if he still works for vTorrent, then I have confidence in this project, because he is very skilled coder. Last time we talked (about 5 days ago) he was travelling outside his country and probably that is why developing is now on hold.

User pnoch is also working with me on the bug when he is able, in turn I will personally reward him with the same amount that he have lost due to this same bug.

Hey,

Sorry for the delay in getting back I haven't logged in for a while and checked messages.

Will look into this too and let you know if I find anything.

We forked from ShadowCoin and afaik they didn't have any (locked out of client) issues so it is a bit strange.

Regards.

xCash head developer, johnnyxcash is also looking into this issue.

Regards
Frigga77

Activity: 379

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:12:05 PM

Please understand that the reason for the delay is mainly due to the bug in client that we have.

User pnoch is also working with me on the bug when he is able, in turn I will personally reward him with the same amount that he have lost due to this same bug.

Regards

Could you also give some insight on the testing of the Beta Wallet in OSX? Any people you know are testing?
Frazazel

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 04:59:15 PM

Regards

Could you also give some insight on the testing of the Beta Wallet in OSX? Any people you know are testing?

I Will try to test today

https://crypto-income.eu (where crypto become's your income)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:20:04 PM

Very nice to see that you are still working hard on your coin Dev Smiley This is what a good developer is all about Smiley I am happy to promote and purchase your coin because I do see a bright future for it once all the bugs are fixed and you launch all that you have planned out Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

hack_

Activity: 501
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:24:40 PM

So basically no visible progress??

Am i the only one who thinks there is probably a guy out there laughing his ass off at how he used the same scam thrice ?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:25:43 PM

Am i the only one who thinks there is probably a guy out there laughing his ass off at how he used the same scam thrice ?
What do you mean the same scam thrice? What were the 2 first scams? I'm just wondering what is your proof of this?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

digitalgrow

Activity: 704

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:14:24 AM

having trouble with wallet on windows

Downloaded and not syncing, shows zero connections

Is there a conf file I need to install?
Frigga77

Activity: 379

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 06:30:22 AM

No, you are not the only one. But guess people that are heavily invested do not want to see red flags.
mikerbiker6

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:34:33 AM

go to page 25, you have to make your own config file.

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
digitalgrow

Activity: 704

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:33:33 AM

go to page 25, you have to make your own config file.

cheers mate, all working now Smiley
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 12:18:02 PM

Just wanted to say although closed source is certainly frowned upon around here, with the magnetz scam and TPB coin, obviously there is interest in a project such as this.  If our dev is truly talented and is crafting something unique here, releasing the code too soon is begging to have it ripped off.  I fully sympathize with the developer if he wishes to take a similar route as DRK.  Whether or not DRK is technically the best anonymous coin out there is an entirely different topic, but waiting til DRK cemented itself with the reputation of being the premier anonymous coin before releasing it's code was a smart play.  At this point the DRK branding and network effect is so strong, copying the code isn't going to hurt it.  If DRK had released their code early on, it is likely it would have been cloned and copied a thousand times, watering down investment in it and preventing it from reaching the position it has.

So, just wanted to say, I for one support the decision to stay closed source for a period of time if the developer deems it necessary.
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:38:31 PM

Just wanted to say although closed source is certainly frowned upon around here, with the magnetz scam and TPB coin, obviously there is interest in a project such as this.  If our dev is truly talented and is crafting something unique here, releasing the code too soon is begging to have it ripped off.  I fully sympathize with the developer if he wishes to take a similar route as DRK.  Whether or not DRK is technically the best anonymous coin out there is an entirely different topic, but waiting til DRK cemented itself with the reputation of being the premier anonymous coin before releasing it's code was a smart play.  At this point the DRK branding and network effect is so strong, copying the code isn't going to hurt it.  If DRK had released their code early on, it is likely it would have been cloned and copied a thousand times, watering down investment in it and preventing it from reaching the position it has.

So, just wanted to say, I for one support the decision to stay closed source for a period of time if the developer deems it necessary.

DRK is not fully anon coin. because of centralize mixing and Xcurrency has vastly superior technology regarding anon tech. that is impossible to penetrate because you will have to brake every wallet in network....but you are right with postponing of opening source code
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:36:36 PM

Just wanted to say although closed source is certainly frowned upon around here, with the magnetz scam and TPB coin, obviously there is interest in a project such as this.  If our dev is truly talented and is crafting something unique here, releasing the code too soon is begging to have it ripped off.  I fully sympathize with the developer if he wishes to take a similar route as DRK.  Whether or not DRK is technically the best anonymous coin out there is an entirely different topic, but waiting til DRK cemented itself with the reputation of being the premier anonymous coin before releasing it's code was a smart play.  At this point the DRK branding and network effect is so strong, copying the code isn't going to hurt it.  If DRK had released their code early on, it is likely it would have been cloned and copied a thousand times, watering down investment in it and preventing it from reaching the position it has.

DRK is not fully anon coin. because of centralize mixing and Xcurrency has vastly superior technology regarding anon tech. that is impossible to penetrate because you will have to brake every wallet in network....but you are right with postponing of opening source code

DRK is not fully anon coin

This is a false off-topic, but this is not the right place to talk about DRK anon here (believe me, the success brings you tons of useless hate, hope it will happen here).

I fully sympathize with the developer if he wishes to take a similar route as DRK

I was an early supporter of DRK, as some people may know, i began with the DRK community last february. At at this time, Evan was talking with us all the time in the thread (you can check it). The code was closed at the beginning, and that was a smart move, but the developer was showing us his awesomeness all the time.
I really want to know what is the developer working on, I dont need to check the code to understand. If this is big, now is time to show us and begin to build the community.

DRK is the biggest alt project in crypto right now not only because of the developers, but all the people (me included) helping testing, debugging, promoting the coin, doing translations. etc.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 01:50:21 PM

Just wanted to say although closed source is certainly frowned upon around here, with the magnetz scam and TPB coin, obviously there is interest in a project such as this.  If our dev is truly talented and is crafting something unique here, releasing the code too soon is begging to have it ripped off.  I fully sympathize with the developer if he wishes to take a similar route as DRK.  Whether or not DRK is technically the best anonymous coin out there is an entirely different topic, but waiting til DRK cemented itself with the reputation of being the premier anonymous coin before releasing it's code was a smart play.  At this point the DRK branding and network effect is so strong, copying the code isn't going to hurt it.  If DRK had released their code early on, it is likely it would have been cloned and copied a thousand times, watering down investment in it and preventing it from reaching the position it has.

This is a false off-topic, but this is not the right place to talk about DRK anon here (believe me, the success brings you tons of useless hate, hope it will happen here).

I fully sympathize with the developer if he wishes to take a similar route as DRK

I was an early supporter of DRK, as some people may know, i began with the DRK community last february. At at this time, Evan was talking with us all the time in the thread (you can check it). The code was closed at the beginning, and that was a smart move, but the developer was showing us his awesomeness all the time.
I really want to know what is the developer working on, I dont need to check the code to understand. If this is big, now is time to show us and begin to build the community.

DRK is the biggest alt project in crypto right now not only because of the developers, but all the people (me included) helping testing, debugging, promoting the coin, doing translations. etc.

Yes, let us not debate the technical merits of DRK in this thread.  That was not the point of my original comment.  I was simply pointing out the merits of DRK's decision to stay closed source for a time.

Besides, never heard of this Xcurrency.  Sounds like a scam coin to me. 

Let's stay on topic.
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:45:54 PM

Yes, let us not debate the technical merits of DRK in this thread.  That was not the point of my original comment.  I was simply pointing out the merits of DRK's decision to stay closed source for a time.

Besides, never heard of this Xcurrency.  Sounds like a scam coin to me. 

Let's stay on topic.

never heard? ..what you are doing in crypto I wonder
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: