Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:51:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈  (Read 284487 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:10:18 PM

With so much activity on the currency side of crypto-currencies it becomes evident that financial services and tools are the next logical step in this industries' evolution. BitBank is an ambitious project to start providing basic banking services to users of crypto-currencies. Starting with our own currency Bitcredit, we want to give you quality service, from simple savings to loans and bonds. All this in a Decentralized Peer to Peer system.

Because it's such a huge undertaking with so many facets and phases we decided to start small, on 17 December 2014 we launched our Base currency under the name BitCredits featuring the lauded Momentum Algorithm and the very latest patches from the Bitcoin source code. Our lead developer chose a set of parameters he believed would empower all, from the hobbyist miner to the corporate program to help secure the network.

BitCredits was later rebranded  to Bitcredit to become uniform with future plans of expansion.

Visit our Website for more information http://bitcredits.website/

Bitcredit Features and Parameters

1 minute blocks
Per block re-targeting
ASIC hard- Memory hungry Momentum Proof of work
Internal Complete Block explorer (you can search for actual addresses)
Tor and i2p network capable

Wallet Links  -- Current Version 0.30.14

Miner Links

For updates check and follow Twitter @yvg1900 https://twitter.com/yvg1900

sample run.bat

Code:
miner.exe bcrpool.conf
pause

sample bcr.conf

Code:
host=p2pool.website
port=8776
rpcuser=61TtLtCe4FsKf4KjuW3C59kMtBgooZA6RE
rpcpass=x
# Number of threads requesting work from the server in parallel
getwork_threads=3
submit_threads=3
# OpenCL devices to run miner on
devices=0,1
platform=0

JSON-RPC Bitcredit solo miner for AMD GPUs:  By NANPIC
Code:
The gpuhash_* files need to be copied to the binaries subfolder like in clpts v2.0. The usage is -o <ip>:<port> -u <rpcuser>.<payout address>:<rpcpassword>, where .<payout address> is optional and if it is not specified then the miner tries to get an address from the wallet.  The other command line options are the same as those of clpts v2.0.

P2Pools

Pools

Bounties

Faucet x  5 500 BCR
Games  x 5 500 BCR
Web Block explorer 1500 BCR
Wiki 1500 BCR
Merged Mining Patches NEGOTIABLE BCR
Translations 200 BCR + 100 BCR for Graphics

Watch the Twitter feed for Updates and Tips @CCartelBCR

For Miner updates check and follow Twitter @yvg1900 https://twitter.com/yvg1900

Exchanges

Can anybody post where I can get cpu miner for this coin .Trying to mine by wallet using setgenerate true  but after 9 hours didn't get any coins .CPU activity showing that wallet is mining but  didn't got any coin.Thank you

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
hack_

Activity: 501
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:15:30 PM

Nice!  Great seeing the project finally getting some attention.

On the topic of getting this on coinmarketcap, I think the point is less about knowing the market cap at a glance, and more about coinmarketcap being a great way to bring attention to the coin.  Coinmarketcap gets a lot of views, and especially on days where the price rises a lot or it gets a good deal of volume, people who may not have heard of the coin will look into it.  Fantastic source of free advertising for the project.  Anyone can submit a request to get the coin added.  I was about to do it but then realized coinmarketcap does want to have a logo for the coin.  I realize you have been focusing on bigger fish, but even just something temporary that may not be perfect would be enough to get it on coinmarketcap.  Can always change the logo down the road.

Also, I've been doing some math here.  I believe the original specification called for block halving every 210000 blocks?  So that would be around 145 days.  What is the final base value for block rewards?  Do a few quick calculations and it becomes clear it won't take too long before coins are trickling out and the total supply won't hit 210 million BCR for decades.  Actually if the block reward continually halves it will never hit 210 million BCR, it wouldn't come remotely close.  I'm just trying to get a picture of the long term economics at play.  As it stands now it is going to be difficult to get more than a few dozen bank nodes up and running at 250k BCR per node, and after a few years of halving every 210000 blocks, it will be virtually impossible for anyone to obtain enough BCR to start a new bank node.
How to minimize this stupid f.... wallet? I can hide wallet but is no options that wallet can be minimized and big fat dark wallet staying at my screen Using option from wallet I can hide ,but to get back I can't find  nowhere .Have to go to task manager  end the process  and turn again from icon ..I hate this f...wallet .Trying to  mine some coins using wallet  and cpu but after  all night got zero coins  .Using  I 4790 K processor  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry >: Almost kick and punch monitor because  this  ugly dark smuck wallet(.This is worst coins wallet I ever have.

I'd be surprised if the dev even bothers to respond.
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:03:02 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2015, 04:17:52 PM by thelonecrouton

Can anybody post where I can get cpu miner for this coin .Trying to mine by wallet using setgenerate true  but after 9 hours didn't get any coins .CPU activity showing that wallet is mining but  didn't got any coin.Thank you

Link is in the OP - download whatever version is best suited to your CPU, then edit the supplied yam-bcr.cfg (put your own BCR address in place of the ones in there) and stick that in the same directory as the yam executable, and run with "./yam --config yam-bcr.cfg" (or whatever you use in Windows or OSX to run stuff if you're not using linux.)
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 05:31:49 PM

for a LOGO, i'd suggest this :

Even if it's a jocular suggestion, there are better choices than bilious green. Bitcoin uses an almost identical icon for testnet wallets:

Perhaps some inspiration could be found in thinking about which aspects of the brand identity could/should be communicated by the logo, assuming that is a consideration.

Cheers

Graham
bitcreditscc (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 05:53:04 PM

for a LOGO, i'd suggest this :

Even if it's a jocular suggestion, there are better choices than bilious green. Bitcoin uses an almost identical icon for testnet wallets:

Perhaps some inspiration could be found in thinking about which aspects of the brand identity could/should be communicated by the logo, assuming that is a consideration.

Cheers

Graham

Pursuant of SockpuppetAccount's questions, i have reshuffled some priorities, this will put me under pressure but i can handle it.

I am moving blockchain hiring to top 3 priority. It's easy enough to integrate and is part of an existing voting scheme, so very soon there will be an open position for media and image management.

Meanwhile:

tombtc

Activity: 471

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:59:06 PM

1 btc will take the price to 0.000018 Cheesy Not many sellers on bittrex?
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:09:58 PM

1 btc will take the price to 0.000018 Cheesy Not many sellers on bittrex?

People are unlikely to sell much until the price reaches acceptable range for them. Another 10 BTC rush would cause mass panic with people trying to buy in.

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:14:42 PM

Nice!  Great seeing the project finally getting some attention.

On the topic of getting this on coinmarketcap, I think the point is less about knowing the market cap at a glance, and more about coinmarketcap being a great way to bring attention to the coin.  Coinmarketcap gets a lot of views, and especially on days where the price rises a lot or it gets a good deal of volume, people who may not have heard of the coin will look into it.  Fantastic source of free advertising for the project.  Anyone can submit a request to get the coin added.  I was about to do it but then realized coinmarketcap does want to have a logo for the coin.  I realize you have been focusing on bigger fish, but even just something temporary that may not be perfect would be enough to get it on coinmarketcap.  Can always change the logo down the road.

Also, I've been doing some math here.  I believe the original specification called for block halving every 210000 blocks?  So that would be around 145 days.  What is the final base value for block rewards?  Do a few quick calculations and it becomes clear it won't take too long before coins are trickling out and the total supply won't hit 210 million BCR for decades.  Actually if the block reward continually halves it will never hit 210 million BCR, it wouldn't come remotely close.  I'm just trying to get a picture of the long term economics at play.  As it stands now it is going to be difficult to get more than a few dozen bank nodes up and running at 250k BCR per node, and after a few years of halving every 210000 blocks, it will be virtually impossible for anyone to obtain enough BCR to start a new bank node.
How to minimize this stupid f.... wallet? I can hide wallet but is no options that wallet can be minimized and big fat dark wallet staying at my screen Using option from wallet I can hide ,but to get back I can't find  nowhere .Have to go to task manager  end the process  and turn again from icon ..I hate this f...wallet .Trying to  mine some coins using wallet  and cpu but after  all night got zero coins  .Using  I 4790 K processor  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry >: Almost kick and punch monitor because  this  ugly dark smuck wallet(.This is worst coins wallet I ever have.

I'd be surprised if the dev even bothers to respond.

How about the button that says "show/hide"  Grin

Sure you have to hover on it to read it but it's been there forever.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:21:08 PM

Bounties

New Graphics set 2000 BCR
Mining How to 200  BCR
Voting How to 300  BCR
MasterNode How to 500 BCR
Translations 300 BCR  
Completion of Wiki 3000 BCR
Pool 5000 BCR
5 x p2pool 1000 BCR

More to come.

bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:29:13 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 08:42:45 PM by bitcreditscc

High Bounties

Voting Code review 8000 BCR
MN code review 8000  BCR
Android Wallet20 000 BCR
iOS Wallet 20 000 BCR  
Mac OS wallet 4000 BCR

bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:01:50 AM

Voting branch is now on github and ready for review. i've placed bounties on reviews to weed out errors if the are found.

So while all this code is under review, i will start fixing the GUI later today. Then if i have time, you may see a new branch that highlights the start of colored coins implementation.

Department of

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 04:38:32 AM

I'm very interested in where this project is going.  Keep up the good work, bitcreditscc.  Thanks for the updates every day.  It sounds like you're working hard and getting a lot done. 
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:38:22 AM

What is this sir? Masternodes?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:46:24 PM

Hardly any coins for sale below 1500 sats portends to crazy, fast-moving market if good news comes out from these masternodes and other things our Dev is working on.
Oh my...
JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:56:22 PM

Hardly any coins for sale below 1500 sats portends to crazy, fast-moving market if good news comes out from these masternodes and other things our Dev is working on.
Oh my...
JL

My plan to fast track some of the concerns raised is working out great so far. Once i get positive reviews on the voting implementation, it will be rolled out together with the final version of 0.30.15.

While browsing about the forum, i saw that people are unhappy with how the DRK->DASH change was handled, i hope that we can effectively utilize the new voting scheme to encourage community participation in decision making process.

If the fast development pace continues, we may even see Secure messaging rolled out with all the new functions. Today i will be testing the market watch functions, hopefully after studying QT we can even have market notifications being pushed to clients.

In-wallet trading, i have spoken against and my opinion remains the same for now.

Immediately after this rush of updates, the focus is expansion and completion of the Trust engine, all subbsequent updates will be bank related.

Department of

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:04:14 PM

From what I understand, Banknodes, which are sort of like Masternodes, are going to be able to perform more of the functions of actual banks- loans, bonds, etc.  The loan function is what interests me.  One of the ways the Banknodes make money is by giving people loans with interest, just like a normal bank would, but it's all decentralized...  Improving a crucial function of banks that I don't believe has really been addressed in all the talk about revolutionizing the banking system.  

Anyway, that's why I'm interested in seeing where this goes.  At this point it's just investing in a unique, good (to me at least) idea. And investing in the developer, who seems to work smarter and harder than most and has been getting things pumped out quickly.  
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:39:55 PM

From what I understand, Banknodes, which are sort of like Masternodes, are going to be able to perform more of the functions of actual banks- loans, bonds, etc.  The loan function is what interests me.  One of the ways the Banknodes make money is by giving people loans with interest, just like a normal bank would, but it's all decentralized...  Improving a crucial function of banks that I don't believe has really been addressed in all the talk about revolutionizing the banking system.  

Anyway, that's why I'm interested in seeing where this goes.  At this point it's just investing in a unique, good (to me at least) idea. And investing in the developer, who seems to work smarter and harder than most and has been getting things pumped out quickly.  

Thanks for the vote of confidence, that's exactly what pushes me to work. I am glad you understand the motivation and ideas behind this project. It will be a tough road since we are the first to pursue this actively, but we will get there and pretty soon.

Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:48:46 PM

And investing in the developer, who seems to work smarter and harder than most and has been getting things pumped out quickly.  

I'm up 300% in just 4 days with my BCR but am not about to consider selling and it's 100% because of this.
Invest in good devs, they're hard to find these days.
JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:32:40 PM

New features Integrated, getting a headache so i'll make the release candidate available a bit later.

Department of

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:47:09 AM

Thanks for the vote of confidence, that's exactly what pushes me to work. I am glad you understand the motivation and ideas behind this project. It will be a tough road since we are the first to pursue this actively, but we will get there and pretty soon.

You're welcome.  You have some good ideas and goals and you are obviously a talented programmer.  This is exactly the kind of project that I want to become more involved with early on.  Once I get some spare time I'm planning on coming up with some possible logo designs for you to look over that will hopefully get the idea of the project across better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: