Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:54:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈  (Read 284487 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 11:57:08 PM

I really need someone with equal or better qualification to do a code review and correction just in case i made mistakes, working alone means there are times i can make mistakes and not pick up on them. There are bounties for this.

It might help if you were a bit more specific about what you're expecting to see for the money.

Cheers

Graham

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcreditscc (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:16:39 AM

Dev, can you please provide the block reward reduction timeline?

At current rate 198 days until halving.

But as you already know, our emissions are not going to be just mining based.

Miners will produce 143000 blocks from here until the halving ==  7150000
BN will produce up to 40% of that. == 2860000
Employees and rated banks will produce == 1430000

The above numbers will become

Miners-- 3575000
BN-- 1430000
Emp+RBN-- 715000

After the halving.

So, own a RBN( RBN gets BN fees plus rating rewards) and (if your day job gives you time) work for the community, you'll be swimming in money.  

This is really a great environment because everyone is invited, you can find your own corner and begin earning coins. And assuredly, because BN are profitable, the price will always be pretty good.

bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:18:59 AM

I really need someone with equal or better qualification to do a code review and correction just in case i made mistakes, working alone means there are times i can make mistakes and not pick up on them. There are bounties for this.

It might help if you were a bit more specific about what you're expecting to see for the money.

Cheers

Graham

Well i expect a person to go through the code, view the changes and run test cases. try to break something. Then come up with a list of recommended changes, if we agree on their merit, they are implemented and reviewer is paid.

bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:28:35 AM

If anyone is wondering what i'll be dreaming up after all this

Coming soon to a Bank near you :-

Colored Credits

The party will never stop  Tongue

bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:42:54 AM

DID YOU KNOW?

The Bitcredits Wallet is one of the only wallets that allows you to print paper wallets from right inside the client.

gitbknowsall

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:52:48 AM

These last three posts from the dev are the kind of info that makes me want to really go deep...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0
Department of

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:55:23 AM

DID YOU KNOW?

The Bitcredits Wallet is one of the only wallets that allows you to print paper wallets from right inside the client.

That's a great feature!

Someone on Bittrex was finally tempted to sell...
gitbknowsall

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:13:13 AM

These last three posts from the dev are the kind of info that makes me want to really go deep...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

Haha, I saw that the other day on the Bitcoin reddit.  Hey, every once in a while there's a coin that comes out with a unique idea and a talented developer that could actually go somewhere.

I thought this was the fail bitcredits, bought some of these on bittrex  going to put up a 100mbit p2pool. I thought it was funny regardless.
lowvoltage

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:33:12 AM

another clone of drk ?  Huh Huh
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:56:55 AM

Please name the other clones who have already implemented or are implementing masternodes soon ala DRK.

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
Department of

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:08:02 AM

It does use the basic idea of a two-tier network, but it is actually going a completely different direction than Dash.  Read through some of the dev's past posts to get a basic idea about where things are headed.  It aims to replace features of current banks that haven't been talked about by Bitcoin or Dash and it's going to do it in a decentralized way.  Loans, bonds, etc.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:45:21 AM

@ dev, i'm trying to compile from source on linux mint, I get the following error when I try to compile:

leigh@leigh-Aspire-X3200 ~/installed/bicreditsnew-master $ chmod +x autogen.sh && cd share/ && chmod +x genbuild.sh && cd .. && cd src/leveldb && chmod +x build_detect_platform && cd ../.. && ./autogen.sh &&  ./configure --disable-tests --enable-upnp-default  && make
./autogen.sh: 9: ./autogen.sh: autoreconf: not found

Any ideas on how to fix?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

dragos_bdi

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:01:36 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 09:35:51 PM by dragos_bdi

HowTo mine Bitcredits (BCR) - Update @ 03/21/2015

A. Solomining
Download the wallet (current version 0.30.14):
   Windows: https://mega.co.nz/#!Zsoz3RZI!hbM2_StwgbprnRvPrMmyoQEd7VvHfq6k1dB09XZniZ4
   Linux: (must be compiled by you - to many dependencies to meet - see HowTo Linux Compiling Wallet at the end of the post)
   Source: https://github.com/bitcreditscc/bicreditsnew
Start the wallet and leave it to synchronize with the network.
Create an bitcredit.conf file:
   Windows: %appdata%\Bitcredit\bitcredit.conf
   Linux: ~/.bitcredit/bitcredit.conf
with the following content:

Code:
server=1
genproclimit=0
rpcuser=<someuser>
rpcpassword=<somepass>
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=8776

then point your miner to localhost:8776.
eg: clpts_x86-64.exe -o localhot:8776 -u <someuser>:<somepass> -g 2 -a 0

B. Poolmining
   http://p2pool.website:8776/static/p2pool-node-status/
   http://bcrp2pool.website:8776/static/p2pool-node-status/
   http://mining.ypool.com/bcr/workers (at current date, it's not working)

1. CPU
Best miner at the current date is yam M7v by yvg1900: https://mega.co.nz/#F!UlkU0RyR!E8n4CFkqVu0WoOnsJnQkSg
1.1 Windows - 64 bit
Download the appropriate miner for your OS and processor type.
See yam-bcr.cfg example inside the archive and modify to your needs putting your BCR address and pools inside.
Copy the yam-bcr.cfg in the same directory with yam.exe.
Create a .bat file with the following content:

Code:
yam.exe -c yam.bcr.cfg
pause

Save it and run it.
1.2 Linux & MacOS - 64 bit
Download the appropriate miner for your OS and processor type.
See yam-bcr.cfg example inside the archive and modify to your needs putting your BCR address and pools inside.
Copy the yam-bcr.cfg in the same directory with yam.
Create a start.sh file with your favorite editor with the following content:

Code:
#!/bin/bash
screen -dmS bcr ./yam -c yam.bcr.cfg

Save it, "chmod +x start.sh", run it.
To connect to the screen "screen -r"
To deattache from the screen "CTRL+A after CTRL+D"

2. AMD Cards
Best miner at the current date is clpts v2.0 by NaN (https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2598.0):
   Pool version: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jbalig775vh7hc2/AAA-mqdZS4c-MbatrCsgm2qna?dl=0
   Solominer version: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ycqnadnjp8rhsp0/AADKNyWsn0oShLPtNGCBliWba?dl=0
Note: With the pool version you can only mine to Ypool (-o 0), p2pool.website (-o 1) and bcrp2pool.website (-o 2).
Seccond miner getwork-momentum (pts-getwork), pool & solo miner, only getwork protocol:
   Windows (pts-getwork): https://www.dropbox.com/s/mcep9fqjehq5vj9/pts-getwork.zip
   Linux (getwork-momentum): https://github.com/reorder/momentum-getwork
2.1 Windows
Clpts:

Poolmining:
Note: clpts_x86.exe stand for 32bit exe, clpts_x86-64.exe stand for 64bit exe.
Copy the appropriate binaries kernel for the AMD drivers that you have installed into the "binaries" directory.
Create an .bat file with the following content:

Code:
clpts_x86-64.exe -o 1 -u 5qN3ZasN345N5UoEVg2iZ4DtwA8YjyjJic:x -o 2 -u 5qN3ZasN345N5UoEVg2iZ4DtwA8YjyjJic:x -g 2 -a 0
pause

Save it and run it.
Modify the BCR address. This will use p2pool.website as primary pool and bcrp2pool.website as secondary pool for mining. See readme.txt.

Solomining:
Note: clpts_x86.exe stand for 32bit exe, clpts_x86-64.exe stand for 64bit exe.
Copy the appropriate binaries kernel for the AMD drivers that you have installed into the "binaries" directory.

Code:
clpts_x86-64.exe -o localhost:8776 -u 5qN3ZasN345N5UoEVg2iZ4DtwA8YjyjJic.5qN3ZasN345N5UoEVg2iZ4DtwA8YjyjJic:x -g 2 -a 0
pause

Save it and run it.
Modify the BCR address. This will use p2pool.website as primary pool and bcrp2pool.website as secondary pool for mining. See readme.txt.

Pts-getwork:

Poolmining:
Note: Only work with p2pool versions of pools, does not work with xpt pools (eg. Ypool)
Create a bcr.conf file with the following content:

Code:
host=p2pool.website
port=8776
rpcuser=5qN3ZasN345N5UoEVg2iZ4DtwA8YjyjJic
rpcpass=x
# Number of threads requesting work from the server in parallel
getwork_threads=2
submit_threads=2
# OpenCL devices to run miner on
devices=0,1
platform=0

Save it.

Code:
miner.exe bcr.conf
pause

Save it and run it.
Modify the BCR address.

Solomining:
Use clpts !!!

2.2 Linux

Clpts:

Poolmining:
Note: clpts_x86 stand for 32bit, clpts stand for 64bit.
Create an start.sh file with the following content:

Code:
#!/bin/bash
screen -dmS bcr ./clpts -o 1 -u 5qN3ZasN345N5UoEVg2iZ4DtwA8YjyjJic:x -o 2 -u 5qN3ZasN345N5UoEVg2iZ4DtwA8YjyjJic:x -g 2 -a 0

Solomining:
Note: clpts_x86 stand for 32bit, clpts stand for 64bit.
Copy the appropiate binaries kernel for the AMD drivers that you have installed into the "binaries" directory.

Code:
#!/bin/bash
screen -dmS bcr ./clpts -o localhost:8776 -u 5qN3ZasN345N5UoEVg2iZ4DtwA8YjyjJic.5qN3ZasN345N5UoEVg2iZ4DtwA8YjyjJic:x -g 2 -a 0

Save it and run it.

Getwork-momentum:

Poolmining:
Note: Only work with p2pool versions of pools, does not work with xpt pools (eg. Ypool)
Create a bcr.conf file with the following content:

Code:
host=p2pool.website
port=8776
rpcuser=5qN3ZasN345N5UoEVg2iZ4DtwA8YjyjJic
rpcpass=x
# Number of threads requesting work from the server in parallel
getwork_threads=2
submit_threads=2
# OpenCL devices to run miner on
devices=0,1
platform=0

Save it.

Code:
#!/bin/bash
screen -dmS bcr ./miner.py bcr.conf

Modify the BCR address. See README. You must have Python installed.

Solomining:
Use clpts !!!

3. nVidia Cards
Getwork-momentum (pts-getwork), pool & solo miner, only getwork protocol:
   Windows (pts-getwork): https://www.dropbox.com/s/mcep9fqjehq5vj9/pts-getwork.zip
   Linux (getwork-momentum): https://github.com/reorder/momentum-getwork

See above !!!

------------------------------
HowTo Linux Compiling Wallet:
Ubuntu LTS 14.04

Code:
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf automake libssl-dev libboost1.55-all-dev libminiupnpc-dev libqt5gui5 libqt5core5a libqt5dbus5 qttools5-dev qttools5-dev-tools libprotobuf-dev libqrencode-dev pkg-config libprotoc8 protobuf-compiler git

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8 libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++ libdb4.8++-dev

git clone https://github.com/bitcreditscc/bicreditsnew.git

cd bicreditsnew

chmod +x autogen.sh
chmod +x share/genbuild.sh
chmod +x src/leveldb/build_detect_platform
cp -avr build-aux src/secp256k1

./autogen.sh
./configure --enable-upnp-default --with-miniupnpc --with-gui=qt5
make -j4

strip src/bitcredit-cli
strip src/bitcredit-tx
strip src/bitcreditd
strip src/qt/bitcredit-qt

make install

The location of the binaries is /usr/local/bin
-----------------------------------------------

Thank You for your tips!
BCR - 5u7KPyiHKeg6sbdvd9XhT9HHpvh5c2ppTe
BTC - 1ASJQ7SE84sgQketS2kQCTQLV3DJesYnLh
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:54:54 AM

Code:

sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf libssl-dev libboost1.55-all-dev libminiupnpc-dev ibqt5gui5 libqt5core5a libqt5dbus5 qttools5-dev qttools5-dev-tools libprotobuf-dev libqrencode-dev pkg-config libprotoc8 protobuf-compiler git

sudo apt-get update

cd bicreditsnew

chmod +x autogen.sh

./autogen.sh
make -j4

strip src/bitcredit-cli
strip src/bitcredit-tx
strip src/bitcreditd

make install

I tried the install process, but I'm missing a dependency: E: Unable to locate package ibqt5gui5

How do I install ibqt5gui5?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

dragos_bdi

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:07:33 AM

Code:

sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf libssl-dev libboost1.55-all-dev libminiupnpc-dev ibqt5gui5 libqt5core5a libqt5dbus5 qttools5-dev qttools5-dev-tools libprotobuf-dev libqrencode-dev pkg-config libprotoc8 protobuf-compiler git

sudo apt-get update

cd bicreditsnew

chmod +x autogen.sh

./autogen.sh
make -j4

strip src/bitcredit-cli
strip src/bitcredit-tx
strip src/bitcreditd

make install

I tried the install process, but I'm missing a dependency: E: Unable to locate package ibqt5gui5

How do I install ibqt5gui5?

Sorry, typo ..
The correct package is libqt5gui5.

Thank You for your tips!
dragos_bdi

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:08:07 PM

HowTo Windows Compiling Wallet - 32 bit & 64 bit.

Environment:
I will not enter in explaining how to compile different dependencies necessaries for this. I made one archive that contains everything precompiled (32&64 bit) and all source code.

Dependencies:
Boost 1.57.0
DB 4.8.30
Libpng 1.6.16
Miniupnpc 1.9.20150206
Openssl 1.0.1l
Protobuf 2.6.1
Qrencode 3.4.4
QTbase 5.3.2.7
QTTools 5.3.2.7

Download Env32&64.7z (https://mega.co.nz/#!Xw01HI7a!HKTGpsDFAfYfuG4eD1mdwFJriObeceqBMSxKfZJ5ve8) 624 MB archive (4706 MB decompresed).

Decompress all in C. You now must have in C the following dirs: deps, deps64, mingw, mingw32, mingw64, qt, qt64.
Copy from "C:\mingw" the shortcuts "MSYS32" and "MSYS64" to your Desktop.

Clone from GIT or Download ZIP the source code https://github.com/bitcreditscc/bicreditsnew.
Put all, let's say in "C:\Bitcredits\bitcreditsnew".
Copy "C:\Bitcredits\bitcreditsnew\build-aux" directory to "C:\Bitcredits\bitcreditsnew\src\secp256k1".

For 32bit:
Create a file, let's say "build32bit.sh" in "C:\Bitcredits\bitcreditsnew\" with the following content:

Code:
bash autogen.sh

CPPFLAGS="-I/c/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix \
-I/c/deps/openssl-1.0.1l/include \
-I/c/deps \
-I/c/deps/protobuf-2.6.1/src \
-I/c/deps/libpng-1.6.16 \
-I/c/deps/qrencode-3.4.4" \
LDFLAGS="-L/c/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix \
-L/c/deps/openssl-1.0.1l \
-L/c/deps/miniupnpc \
-L/c/deps/protobuf-2.6.1/src/.libs \
-L/c/deps/libpng-1.6.16/.libs \
-L/c/deps/qrencode-3.4.4/.libs" \
BOOST_ROOT=/c/deps/boost_1_57_0 \
./configure \
--disable-upnp-default \
--disable-tests \
--with-qt-incdir=/c/Qt/5.3.2/include \
--with-qt-libdir=/c/Qt/5.3.2/lib \
--with-qt-plugindir=/c/Qt/5.3.2/plugins \
--with-qt-bindir=/c/Qt/5.3.2/bin \
--with-protoc-bindir=/c/deps/protobuf-2.6.1/src

make -j4

strip src/bitcredit-cli.exe
strip src/bitcreditd.exe
strip src/bitcredit-tx.exe
strip src/qt/bitcredit-qt.exe

and save it.

Open the MSYS32 and enter:

Code:
cd /c/Bitcredits/bitcreditsnew
bash build32bit.sh

bitcredit-qt.exe is located in "C:\Bitcredits\bitcreditsnew\src\qt"

For 64bit:
Create a file, let's say "build64bit.sh" in "C:\Bitcredits\bitcreditsnew\" with the following content:

Code:
bash autogen.sh

CPPFLAGS="-I/c/deps64/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix \
-I/c/deps64/openssl-1.0.1l/include \
-I/c/deps64 \
-I/c/deps64/protobuf-2.6.1/src \
-I/c/deps64/libpng-1.6.16 \
-I/c/deps64/qrencode-3.4.4" \
LDFLAGS="-L/c/deps64/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix \
-L/c/deps64/openssl-1.0.1l \
-L/c/deps64/miniupnpc \
-L/c/deps64/protobuf-2.6.1/src/.libs \
-L/c/deps64/libpng-1.6.16/.libs \
-L/c/deps64/qrencode-3.4.4/.libs" \
BOOST_ROOT=/c/deps64/boost_1_57_0 \
./configure \
--disable-upnp-default \
--disable-tests \
--with-qt-incdir=/c/Qt64/5.3.2/include \
--with-qt-libdir=/c/Qt64/5.3.2/lib \
--with-qt-plugindir=/c/Qt64/5.3.2/plugins \
--with-qt-bindir=/c/Qt64/5.3.2/bin \
--with-protoc-bindir=/c/deps64/protobuf-2.6.1/src

make -j4

strip src/bitcredit-cli.exe
strip src/bitcreditd.exe
strip src/bitcredit-tx.exe
strip src/qt/bitcredit-qt.exe

and save it.

Open the MSYS64 and enter:

Code:
cd /c/Bitcredits/bitcreditsnew
bash build64bit.sh

bitcredit-qt.exe is located in "C:\Bitcredits\bitcreditsnew\src\qt"

Thank You for your tips!
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:05:43 PM

Weekend people, Monday should see us only making small changes. Secure messaging is almost complete.

What does this mean for the project?

Secure messaging is transport layer for all Bank related requests, specially formatted messages will be sent between BNs and average users which trigger specific actions.

For example:-

A loan request will look like
Code:
"loan request , Address XXXXXXXXXXXXXX, 3000 BCR, Purpose : Bounty , Trust Rating : 3.2 , BN: false"

This is a loan request from a user, asking for 3000 BCR to fill a Bounty for profit. They have a trust rating of 3.2 and it's not a BN.

BNs will immediately parse and sort such requests in order of date request, then priority based on Trust rating and Credit rating. Eventually BN owners can set an automatic response to these messages, say your trust rating is > 6, then it automatically gives you the loan within the suggested ceiling. If your request exceeds the ceiling, the BN owner gets notified, he/she can then make the decision.

This is a huge part of the system and once it's confirmed woprking, most of the work will be about expanding the rating systems, formatting of messages and responses.

bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:21:19 PM

http://bitcredit.wikia.com/wiki/Bitcredit_Wiki

Please help the Wiki grow by posting relevant information.

dragos_bdi

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:37:24 PM

http://bitcredit.wikia.com/wiki/Bitcredit_Wiki

Please help the Wiki grow by posting relevant information.

Put the wiki link on first post to be more visible.

Thank You for your tips!
tombtc

Activity: 471

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:53:09 PM

Why purple? Does the dev like purple colour?

Wiki is purple, some more purple in the wallet, come on Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: