Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 07:15:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈  (Read 284523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
acarterczyz

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:50:27 PM

This is the next error I'm getting. Is it named differently?

Code:
ubuntu@ip-172-31-19-32:~/bicreditsnew/src$ cd ~/bicreditsnew/src/bitcreditd /usr/local/bin
-bash: cd: /home/ubuntu/bicreditsnew/src/bitcreditd: No such file or directory
bitcreditscc (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:57:19 PM

Code:
/src$ cd ~/bicreditsnew/src/bitcreditd /usr/local/bin

1) make sure your prompt looks like this

Code:
ubuntu@ip-172-31-19-32:~/bicreditsnew

then paste this

Code:
chmod +x autogen.sh && cd share/ && chmod +x genbuild.sh && cd .. && cd src/leveldb && chmod +x build_detect_platform && cd ../.. && ./autogen.sh &&  ./configure --disable-tests --enable-upnp-default  && make

acarterczyz

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:02:56 PM

Code:

Code:

then paste this

Code:
chmod +x autogen.sh && cd share/ && chmod +x genbuild.sh && cd .. && cd src/leveldb && chmod +x build_detect_platform && cd ../.. && ./autogen.sh &&  ./configure --disable-tests --enable-upnp-default  && make

Code:
ubuntu@ip-172-31-19-32:~/bicreditsnew$ chmod +x autogen.sh && cd share/ && chmod +x genbuild.sh && cd .. && cd src/leveldb && chmod +x build_detect_platform && cd ../.. && ./autogen.sh &&  ./configure --disable-tests --enable-upnp-default  && make
aclocal: warning: couldn't open directory 'build-aux/m4': No such file or directory
Makefile.am:3: error: Libtool library used but 'LIBTOOL' is undefined
Makefile.am:3:   The usual way to define 'LIBTOOL' is to add 'LT_INIT'
Makefile.am:3:   to 'configure.ac' and run 'aclocal' and 'autoconf' again.
Makefile.am:3:   If 'LT_INIT' is in 'configure.ac', make sure
Makefile.am:3:   its definition is in aclocal's search path.
Makefile.am:45: warning: source file 'src/secp256k1.c' is in a subdirectory,
Makefile.am:45: but option 'subdir-objects' is disabled
automake: warning: possible forward-incompatibility.
automake: At least a source file is in a subdirectory, but the 'subdir-objects'
automake: automake option hasn't been enabled.  For now, the corresponding output
automake: object file(s) will be placed in the top-level directory.  However,
automake: this behaviour will change in future Automake versions: they will
automake: unconditionally cause object files to be placed in the same subdirectory
automake: of the corresponding sources.
automake: You are advised to start using 'subdir-objects' option throughout your
automake: project, to avoid future incompatibilities.
Makefile.am:62: warning: source file 'src/bench_inv.c' is in a subdirectory,
Makefile.am:62: but option 'subdir-objects' is disabled
Makefile.am:56: warning: source file 'src/bench_recover.c' is in a subdirectory,
Makefile.am:56: but option 'subdir-objects' is disabled
Makefile.am:59: warning: source file 'src/bench_sign.c' is in a subdirectory,
Makefile.am:59: but option 'subdir-objects' is disabled
Makefile.am:53: warning: source file 'src/bench_verify.c' is in a subdirectory,
Makefile.am:53: but option 'subdir-objects' is disabled
Makefile.am:70: warning: source file 'src/tests.c' is in a subdirectory,
Makefile.am:70: but option 'subdir-objects' is disabled
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:14:43 PM

Fixed the Op and took down ICO stuff, however i do not intend to hide the existence of the coins, hopefully once EmpoEx has setup a wallet and we make the address and transaction public. Maybe bittrex would hold a % as well, i am trying to get a hold of their representative.
sorry whats the plan with the ico, are you going to burn the coins, or have an ico sometime in the future..

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:18:13 PM

Happy to announce that we have been listed on :-

As agreed in the thread, the ICO coins have been placed in the trust of EmpoEx in a an escrow account, please note that this is Escrow, not the actual ICO.

Much love for the EmpoEx team for reaching out and helping us out. You can always watch the coins movement by importing the address in your client (it supports watch only addresses) or by manually searching using the RPC console in your client.

EmpoEx Escrow Address :- 5qH4yHaaaRuX1qKCZdUHXNJdesssNQcUct

bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:24:10 PM

Code:

Code:

then paste this

Code:

Code:
ubuntu@ip-172-31-19-32:~/bicreditsnew$ chmod +x autogen.sh && cd share/ && chmod +x genbuild.sh && cd .. && cd src/leveldb && chmod +x build_detect_platform && cd ../.. && ./autogen.sh &&  ./configure --disable-tests --enable-upnp-default  && make
aclocal: warning: couldn't open directory 'build-aux/m4': No such file or directory
Makefile.am:3: error: Libtool library used but 'LIBTOOL' is undefined
Makefile.am:3:   The usual way to define 'LIBTOOL' is to add 'LT_INIT'
Makefile.am:3:   to 'configure.ac' and run 'aclocal' and 'autoconf' again.
Makefile.am:3:   If 'LT_INIT' is in 'configure.ac', make sure
Makefile.am:3:   its definition is in aclocal's search path.
Makefile.am:45: warning: source file 'src/secp256k1.c' is in a subdirectory,
Makefile.am:45: but option 'subdir-objects' is disabled
automake: warning: possible forward-incompatibility.
automake: At least a source file is in a subdirectory, but the 'subdir-objects'
automake: automake option hasn't been enabled.  For now, the corresponding output
automake: object file(s) will be placed in the top-level directory.  However,
automake: this behaviour will change in future Automake versions: they will
automake: unconditionally cause object files to be placed in the same subdirectory
automake: of the corresponding sources.
automake: You are advised to start using 'subdir-objects' option throughout your
automake: project, to avoid future incompatibilities.
Makefile.am:62: warning: source file 'src/bench_inv.c' is in a subdirectory,
Makefile.am:62: but option 'subdir-objects' is disabled
Makefile.am:56: warning: source file 'src/bench_recover.c' is in a subdirectory,
Makefile.am:56: but option 'subdir-objects' is disabled
Makefile.am:59: warning: source file 'src/bench_sign.c' is in a subdirectory,
Makefile.am:59: but option 'subdir-objects' is disabled
Makefile.am:53: warning: source file 'src/bench_verify.c' is in a subdirectory,
Makefile.am:53: but option 'subdir-objects' is disabled
Makefile.am:70: warning: source file 'src/tests.c' is in a subdirectory,
Makefile.am:70: but option 'subdir-objects' is disabled
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1

You dont have all the dependencies installed, follow this guide :-

https://github.com/bitcreditscc/bicreditsnew/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md

acarterczyz

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:39:56 AM

Thanks. I'm going to hold off on building the linux wallet for now. I mainly wanted to build it so I could mine on linux.

I'm noticing some issues with the windows wallet.
- I can't find my wallet address anywhere.
- A lot of the buttons are blacked out. Trying to send BCR is difficult, as I need to press buttons to send and it's blacked out. (ex: Click the send button and look at the top right.)
- The Show/Hide button, when pressed, hides the wallet but I can't figure out how to unhide my wallet.
- When is the bank going to be available?
- Block hash rate in the block crawler is always 0.
- Check block 6448 in the block crawler and notice the "Value Out" field states it was 500,000,000 BCR when decrypted. Outputs/Inputs are fail.

This is about all I could find with the wallet, other than the occasional crashes (which I think is a Windows 8.1 issue).
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 01:10:22 AM

Awesome that EmpoEx agreed to hold onto the ICO coins.  Have you talked to them about possibly hosting the ICO there?  2 options I see are running the ICO the way you had planned, maybe since EmpoEx is involved now anyway see if someone representing the exchange can control the BTC address to escrow those funds as well.  It would probably make distribution of the bitcredits easy too as investors could just make an EmpoEx account and EmpoEx could distribute the shares of the coins right through the exchange.  Or just throw all the coins up in a sell wall on EmpoEx for a week.  Problem there is what price to put them at and what to do with the unsold coins.  I think your method of running the ICO is superior than that option.

See, now I know you aren't a scammer as I am dying to flick a BTC at you for some of the ICO coins and you are wasting all this time worrying about silly details like "development" and "fixing bugs".
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:08:38 AM

Thanks. I'm going to hold off on building the linux wallet for now. I mainly wanted to build it so I could mine on linux.

I'm noticing some issues with the windows wallet.
- I can't find my wallet address anywhere.
- A lot of the buttons are blacked out. Trying to send BCR is difficult, as I need to press buttons to send and it's blacked out. (ex: Click the send button and look at the top right.)
- The Show/Hide button, when pressed, hides the wallet but I can't figure out how to unhide my wallet.
- When is the bank going to be available?
- Block hash rate in the block crawler is always 0.
- Check block 6448 in the block crawler and notice the "Value Out" field states it was 500,000,000 BCR when decrypted. Outputs/Inputs are fail.

This is about all I could find with the wallet, other than the occasional crashes (which I think is a Windows 8.1 issue).

Yes i noticed this and will put up a lot of those fixes within a day.

The Bank, well, i am wary of setting an exact date so let me make a set of promises

1) in one week or two the beta Statistics Engine will be in the standard wallet
2) in two weeks or three the URI system will be tested by a limited group
3) in a month, i would have a demonstration transactions

These are not concrete dates, I like room to operate freely and explore.

bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:16:26 AM

Awesome that EmpoEx agreed to hold onto the ICO coins.  Have you talked to them about possibly hosting the ICO there?  2 options I see are running the ICO the way you had planned, maybe since EmpoEx is involved now anyway see if someone representing the exchange can control the BTC address to escrow those funds as well.  It would probably make distribution of the bitcredits easy too as investors could just make an EmpoEx account and EmpoEx could distribute the shares of the coins right through the exchange.  Or just throw all the coins up in a sell wall on EmpoEx for a week.  Problem there is what price to put them at and what to do with the unsold coins.  I think your method of running the ICO is superior than that option.

See, now I know you aren't a scammer as I am dying to flick a BTC at you for some of the ICO coins and you are wasting all this time worrying about silly details like "development" and "fixing bugs".

I think ICO discussion should start in a week when i have

1) Fixed the Ui, and 2) You guys have tested the statistics engine and maybe a rudimentary loan request.

Hopefully they'll agree to do the ICO my way, that leaves no coins at all.

A lot of the code is always in flux, but i'd like to prove my willingness and ability to deliver.

Hahaha silly details indeed, i just wish there was more development talent around, some small issues would be taken care of without need to divert from Core development.

bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:01:33 AM

1 hour of crypto-community service to take a break from the more complicated stuff.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907490.msg10111761#msg10111761

bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:38:14 PM

How does

3 months wallet life time
Balance = Global Money supply * 0.001
100 transactions

sound for minimum trust rating?

I feel as though those who participate in the ICO should already have default minimum trust attached to their accounts.

acarterczyz

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:15:44 PM

I think ICO discussion should start in a week when i have

1) Fixed the Ui, and 2) You guys have tested the statistics engine and maybe a rudimentary loan request.

Hopefully they'll agree to do the ICO my way, that leaves no coins at all.

A lot of the code is always in flux, but i'd like to prove my willingness and ability to deliver.

Hahaha silly details indeed, i just wish there was more development talent around, some small issues would be taken care of without need to divert from Core development.

Sounds great! I can't wait!  Tongue
hack_

Activity: 501
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:10:29 PM

funny how projects like this with an actual plan get less attention than the obvious shit out there.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:11:44 PM

funny how projects like this with an actual plan get less attention than the obvious shit out there.
The only reason why the shit out there gets so much attention of hype is because majority of the posts are from shill accounts from the people hyping and promoting the coins Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Frigga77

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:20:13 AM

Am I missing a blockexplorer in the OP? Read it 3 times, but cannot seem to find it...
The_Prof

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:08:26 AM

Am I missing a blockexplorer in the OP? Read it 3 times, but cannot seem to find it...

Built into the wallet.

Look over there...
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:59:34 AM

Looks like an awesome coin!
Which exchange has the most volume to buy?

Bittrex has a lot

bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:12:34 PM

we had a small test of the trust engine today, so expect some new tonight.

bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 12:27:07 PM

While the difficulty now is generally mineable, we are still missing the 1 minute mark. I do not intend to tamper with that again for a while, but i just thought i'd post an advisory, rather than 6 minutes to confirm, it's taking ~ 10 minutes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: