Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2024, 03:25:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈  (Read 284525 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:58:15 AM

Is there anyone good with mysql and c++?

i did some mysql and of course sql language studies at school but i don't know what exactly you need that somebody do... if you want to send a pm to me to see what is needed maybe i can give an help....

p.s. all the studies were done with phpmyadmin but i suppose that the basics are the same right?

bitcreditscc (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:44:13 PM

Is there anyone good with mysql and c++?

i did some mysql and of course sql language studies at school but i don't know what exactly you need that somebody do... if you want to send a pm to me to see what is needed maybe i can give an help....

p.s. all the studies were done with phpmyadmin but i suppose that the basics are the same right?

Ok great you'd have to get an idea of what i am trying to accomplish, so first is to get on the banking branch and do a full fresh sync. You'll see a lot more .dat files in the ratings folder as the client syncs (and also see how slow it's become).

At any point past say 20K blocks you'll be able to analyse the data and maybe make sense of it if you look @ the source.

What i have done, is basically, for every address on the chain, each client maintains a DB of trust and credit ratings as well as pertinent info like average income, expenditure, total earned ever vs total spent, how long the address has existed ...etc etc

This data , along with a more detailed analysis of specific types of transactions, forms the basis of the credit scorecard for BCR. The data and methods used while far more detailed and far more advanced than the previous iteration of the Trust Engine, still are primitive, we haven't started using probability/differentials, and other traditional mathematical/statistical methods. This is where the problem is.... while this is certainly an advancement, i still label it as alpha, it too primitive and clumsy.

As it stands the engine can tel you quite a bit about a users' financial activity but it is in no way enough. I need to extract more data and perform more in-depth analysis to produce better working results if this will ever become a viable reality.

So, I need someone who can help me

1) Integrate useage of a relational DB
2) Populate the DB with every scrap of data we can mine off the chain
3) Integrate high level mathematics and statistical tools
4) Produce a single report detailing each addresses stats/relations
and finally
5) Create a recommendation tool

Already 2 and 4 are in primitive stages, which can for proof of concept be used to illustrate P2PLending.

So.....any takers?

doesntmatter

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 12:29:32 PM

the internal miner still only checks NONCE 1 for each random number! this is part of why it is so slow...
aren't the banknodes being paid to figure the credit? shouldn't that be part of what they do? 
  a normal wallet doesn't need to figure others credit...
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 01:40:16 PM

the internal miner still only checks NONCE 1 for each random number! this is part of why it is so slow...
aren't the banknodes being paid to figure the credit? shouldn't that be part of what they do?  
  a normal wallet doesn't need to figure others credit...

If you are talking about the miner, then yeah, please submit a pull request with fixes, that would be the quickest and best resolution.

As for the credit engine , you are also correct, it is meant to be only active for BNs, if you look at the dev branch you'll see that the working proof of concept for how we will handle trust and credit ratings, which is only a job for those offering the services...ie BNs.

NOTE!!!

Things are looking pretty I/O intensive so maybe the smaller PCs will have trouble hosting a fully functional BN. I have since begun a more thorough design and am working on code ~8 hours a day, you should see improvements with the upcoming update, as well as features like the p2plending i have been promising for so long.

Colored coins need work, a lot of it, not sure we can make this update.

thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 04:21:45 PM

Another successful superblock... for anyone wanting to acquire a bit more BCR you should get bidding.  Smiley

Electrum BTC privkeys import just fine, make sure you've imported the privkeys for all the addresses that your bid was made up from if funds came from more than one address to make the transaction amount.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 04:51:56 PM

Another successful superblock... for anyone wanting to acquire a bit more BCR you should get bidding.  Smiley

Electrum BTC privkeys import just fine, make sure you've imported the privkeys for all the addresses that your bid was made up from if funds came from more than one address to make the transaction amount.
is there a public windows version of the wallet where bid data shows properly? mines been on zeros its 0.30.17.8 Final from 8 days ago. I havent seen superblock payouts despite placing .005btc into the old and new address.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:50:54 AM

is there a public windows version of the wallet where bid data shows properly? mines been on zeros its 0.30.17.8 Final from 8 days ago. I havent seen superblock payouts despite placing .005btc into the old and new address.

please use the 1BCRbid address only. If you made a bid, with a properly imported key, then you should see payouts. Have you never received a single payout ?

bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:52:16 AM

5vLrwo6NDaoZtaUjNggBTzfQLa3JY9iUax is polluting the chain with non-standard tx.

doesntmatter

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:26:04 PM

well, those are the transactions being reported by the wallet.... the blocks conform and are accepted... missing your 1.6 bcr per block that you dump?
fix the wallet... it gives me the transactions, i just include them in blocks...
and all you do by not fixing the wallet is keep people from being able to compete with better math...
yam miner gets 100-150 hpm per core on haswell cpu's
doesntmatter

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:35:52 PM

ps you missed my other address... 5rpxSDGh19xixqeVrpNm3SjZuZhYRphSUr... also sending to non standard addresses... i thought you might have made them community released/controlled... i didn't bother looking at the code
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:50:26 PM

ps you missed my other address... 5rpxSDGh19xixqeVrpNm3SjZuZhYRphSUr... also sending to non standard addresses... i thought you might have made them community released/controlled... i didn't bother looking at the code

not sure that's something to be proud of.

Funny how i hear complaints when i tighten the rules... But anyway, thanks for the heads up, i'll be sure to close that gap completely.

This baffles me why you cling to competitive mining...

jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:17:07 AM

please use the 1BCRbid address only. If you made a bid, with a properly imported key, then you should see payouts. Have you never received a single payout ?
ive done 3 payments to the bid address(s) when the first paid i made another, then the address switched so i made a 3rd to the new 1BCR address. bitcreditscc said payments would come but i havent seen anything since the first payout block came in as a bunch of dust then the full bit. all payments made from same single address using coin control.
I importedprivkey the onyl place i see the address imported is under bcr coincontrol with the original payout # 1's coins. kinda annoying.

bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:12:48 AM

ive done 3 payments to the bid address(s) when the first paid i made another, then the address switched so i made a 3rd to the new 1BCR address. bitcreditscc said payments would come but i havent seen anything since the first payout block came in as a bunch of dust then the full bit. all payments made from same single address using coin control.
I importedprivkey the onyl place i see the address imported is under bcr coincontrol with the original payout # 1's coins. kinda annoying.

I will try make time and write an address conversion utility and add it to the wallet, what it will do is convert the address you enter to it's equivalent in BCR, you will then use this to verify the address you get when you import your priv key, and the one the payout is made to in a block.

You said your hey is from which client again?

thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 08:59:16 AM

Can you double check your transactions on a block explorer, make sure the inputs your bids came from were all from the address you think they were from?
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:40:59 PM

Can you double check your transactions on a block explorer, make sure the inputs your bids came from were all from the address you think they were from?
  • Your right, first send had change go to new address. coin control got the best of me.
  • BUT importing the other privkeys does not show me the bid payouts for any of the addresses I paid into bids with in except the first bid that worked only. this is privkey form a plain bitcoin core client
  • i have tried rescan and with fresh wallet importing all the privkeys that should have won bids (including another one from the bid an hour ago which paid out only 1 person)
  • I can verify the first bid payout from Oct 19th still imports/auto rescans/ adds balance correctly on a fress wallet.dat. can anyone say if we have had a proper bid payout since then?

jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 06:12:42 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2015, 07:04:42 PM by jasemoney

as a side note I'd love to start doing a writeup and I think ive said it before. meanwhile every many function(s) I test are incomplete..
here is a list of good and bad for every tab in the wallet. a lot of this is nitpicking or general broken functionality. I know we are expecting an update in a week. I just dont think anyone aside from bitcreditscc could do a good write-up as we cant use the wallet for examples yet. I will try to interpret process flow and do a writeup but here is what i found by pressing everything in the wallet (windows 10/20/15 release  v0.30.17.8-be4f2d1-dirty)
Overview tab -works fine,
  • could get super fancy and denote difference from mined vs banknode payout vs bid winning
Send Recieve tab - works decent,
  • imported private keys do not show up on recieve tab. On normal bitcoin client when importing a privkey it ends up on the recieve page as no label or with a label you provide.
  • Is instantX on? and where did escrow check mark get inherited? Is there any extra info needed to make an instantx payment (fee wise?) or escrow (extra addresses wise?)  
Messages tab - I tried sending a message out,
  • nothing happened when all fields were filled in.
  • does it use pubkey or scriptpubkey
Reciepts/invoices tab - crashes for me upon pressing new+
Statistics tab - works good,
  • Market shows current bittrex market data with  BTC USD converter (converter reading 240USD, bitfinex reading 329USD now)
  • Explorer on my computer takes up to much area so it hides market and bank stats, I can not resize the wallet larger
  • Market Data Some good info on the current supply, + the backed asset info along with some random data for interpreted credit scores
Bank nodes tab - works fine
  • shows current count fine
  • create button still shows 250,000BCR needed for banknode
Vote tab -
  • this tab is very dark and hard to read.
  • I added an address I vanitygen'd (externally) which is not on the blockchain 5sherpa9iLRBmVGr8x41v2vvSx6xGZYD1J I press cast vote and nothing happened to acknowledge my vote so I cant be sure it did anything. address entered does not persist through restart of wallet

Bid + Back tab - works ok, must hit update like with other tabs to get relevant information.
  • if you are workign on lightweight clients perhaps we could set an auto update interval for market data, stats, bids if we dont care about resource intensity
  • needs new BCR addresses to be written in and attached to block explorer
  • "bid with BTC" button does nothing and i have bitcoin core installed/synced in a normal directory
  • bid calculator needs to press enter to get result, maybe button or wording to remind
  • redeem won bcr import of privkey button does nothing, on an unlocked wallet it should have option to add label and run the rpc command importprivkey <privatekey> [label]
Vanity tab - I have not had success yet
  • Patterns must start with 6BCR with this in mind I have vanitygen'd a 6BCR address externally and tried the vote tab again, upon casting vote the client crashed, imported privkey/voted again crash
  • wallet unlock button does not prompt for passcode, using setwalletpassphrase and trying to vanitygen within the wallet pressing start auto stops half a second later with no result for a desired 6BCR address. Since I cant test further I cant tell if hiding or showing a privkey would work or if it would import upon selection into wallet
Mining tab - works fine
  • provided you have setup a mininkeys.dat in your data directory including an address you control with one 50,000BCR input or multiple addresses mining works fine
  • I can not say consecutive mining works as i only have 1 banknode setup as this time, last known you have to restart the miner after mining a block and were not eligible to solve again until another block had been mined. as evidence I just setgenerate true 8, solved a block within 30 min and watched my task manager view of bitcredit go from ~75% cpu usage to less than 10%
Options tab - pops open a normal wallet options such as enabling coin control or setting up aproxy

Toolbar buttons on bottom of wallet -
connections icon
check mark for synced + height
icon for locked/unlocked
uri payment request "link" processing
sending address book
message sign and verify
encrypt wallet (needs function to unlock for staking)
backup
change passphrase
paper wallet generates a new address + privkey + pubkey that can be printed
debug window
about window
minimize
close

bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 06:35:36 PM

• Your right, first send had change go to new address. coin control got the best of me.
  • BUT importing the other privkeys does not show me the bid payouts for any of the addresses I paid into bids with in except the first bid that worked only. this is privkey form a plain bitcoin core client
  • i have tried rescan and with fresh wallet importing all the privkeys that should have won bids (including another one from the bid an hour ago which paid out only 1 person)
  • I can verify the first bid payout from Oct 19th still imports/auto rescans/ adds balance correctly on a fress wallet.dat. can anyone say if we have had a proper bid payout since then?

Hi, not to woory, i'm on it. please remind me, which client are you bidding from?

bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 06:41:11 PM

as a side note I'd love to start doing a writeup and I think ive said it before. meanwhile every many function(s) I test are incomplete..
here is a list of good and bad for every tab in the wallet. a lot of this is nitpicking or general broken functionality. I know we are expecting an update in a week. I just dont think anyone aside from bitcreditscc could do a good write-up as we cant use the wallet for examples yet. I will try to interpret process flow and do a writeup but here is what i found by pressing everything in the wallet (windows 10/20/15 release  v0.30.17.8-be4f2d1-dirty)
Overview tab -works fine,
  • could get super fancy and denote difference from mined vs banknode payout vs bid winning
Send Recieve tab - works decent,
  • imported private keys do not show up on recieve tab. On normal bitcoin client when importing a privkey it ends up on the recieve page as no label or with a label you provide.
  • Is instantX on? and where did escrow check mark get inherited? Is there any extra info needed to make an instantx payment (fee wise?) or escrow (extra addresses wise?)  
Messages tab - I tried sending a message out,
  • nothing happened when all fields were filled in.
  • does it use pubkey or scriptpubkey
Reciepts/invoices tab - crashes for me upon pressing new+
Statistics tab - works good,
  • Market shows current bittrex market data with  BTC USD converter (converter reading 240USD, bitfinex reading 329USD now)
  • Explorer on my computer takes up to much area so it hides market and bank stats, I can not resize the wallet larger
  • Market Data Some good info on the current supply, + the backed asset info along with some random data for interpreted credit scores
Bank nodes tab - works fine
  • shows current count fine
  • create button still shows 250,000BCR needed for banknode
Vote tab -
  • this tab is very dark and hard to read.
  • I added an address I vanitygen'd (externally) which is not on the blockchain 5sherpa9iLRBmVGr8x41v2vvSx6xGZYD1J I press cast vote and nothing happened to acknowledge my vote so I cant be sure it did anything. address entered does not persist through restart of wallet

Bid + Back tab - works ok, must hit update like with other tabs to get relevant information.
  • if you are workign on lightweight clients perhaps we could set an auto update interval for market data, stats, bids if we dont care about resource intensity
  • needs new BCR addresses to be written in and attached to block explorer
  • "bid with BTC" button does nothing and i have bitcoin core installed/synced in a normal directory
  • bid calculator needs to press enter to get result, maybe button or wording to remind
  • redeem won bcr import of privkey button does nothing, on an unlocked wallet it should have option to add label and run the rpc command importprivkey <privatekey> [label]
Vanity tab - I have not had success yet
  • Patterns must start with 6BCR with this in mind I have vanitygen'd a 6BCR address externally and tried the vote tab again, upon casting vote the client crashed, imported privkey/voted again crash
  • wallet unlock button does not prompt for passcode, using setwalletpassphrase and trying to vanitygen within the wallet pressing start auto stops half a second later with no result for a desired 6BCR address. Since I cant test further I cant tell if hiding or showing a privkey would work or if it would import upon selection into wallet
Mining tab - works fine
  • provided you have setup a mininkeys.dat in your data directory including an address you control with one 50,000BCR input or multiple addresses mining works fine
  • I can not say consecutive mining works as i only have 1 banknode setup as this time, last known you have to restart the miner after mining a block and were not eligible to solve again until another block had been mined.
Options tab - pops open a normal wallet options such as enabling coin control or setting up aproxy

Toolbar buttons on bottom of wallet -
connections icon
check mark for synced + height
icon for locked/unlocked
uri payment request "link" processing
sending address book
message sign and verify
encrypt wallet (needs function to unlock for staking)
backup
change passphrase
paper wallet generates a new address + privkey + pubkey that can be printed
debug window
about window
minimize
close

Check your inbox in a short while, i think you'll like the gift i'm dropping off. You just made my job 100 times easier Smiley

jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:06:50 PM

Hi, not to woory, i'm on it. please remind me, which client are you bidding from?
bidding from full node windows bitcoin core client v0.11.0 to Bitcredit Core version v0.30.17.8-be4f2d1-dirty (64-bit) (oct 20th release)
and ill watch the inbox no worries its a big list and im sure your aware of most or all of it, just condensing hopefully it is helpful

bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:28:03 PM

bidding from full node windows bitcoin core client v0.11.0 to Bitcredit Core version v0.30.17.8-be4f2d1-dirty (64-bit) (oct 20th release)
and ill watch the inbox no worries its a big list and im sure your aware of most or all of it, just condensing hopefully it is helpful

Ok cool , let's see what happens.

Your list points things out in a way we can tackle, one item at a time. You are righht that i kow most of the problems already but because i am always working on so many things at once, most of these things fall through the cracks. But having them all pointed out in one place where we can all verify progress on bug fixing, makes my job as easy as 123.

Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: