Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:21:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈  (Read 284487 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:25:15 AM

Interesting, why does bcr have nearly 250 full nodes?
So many!
alganonim

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:28:44 AM

So many!

~41,5 % of coin supply in Basenodes, just because this is the way get more of them, when premine was sold, most of the buyers has used their coins to make basanodes.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:37:25 PM

So many!
for a while you needed a basenode to mine. and the community is rather small. so everyone got good at running nodes. you still need 50,000bcr in an address to mine against. might as well run a basenode and get extra income on top.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:14:22 PM

So many!
for a while you needed a basenode to mine. and the community is rather small. so everyone got good at running nodes. you still need 50,000bcr in an address to mine against. might as well run a basenode and get extra income on top.

Ahhhh cool.

So when you say basenode you mean a simple full node?
I like the idea of mining via nodes, very unique approach.

Is there a set of instructions i can follow to set a basenode up?

By the way, i synced my wallet. All ready for v2.
LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:48:42 PM

Ahhhh cool.

Welcome! Smiley As far as basenodes are concerned, perhaps dragosdbi can help you?

And not to forget.. Currently a lot of discussion is happening in the BCR Slack channel. For any newcomers or people interested, here's an auto-invite link to the OPEN/PUBLIC official BCR Slack channel: http://bcrofficial.herokuapp.com/ (No validation/confirmation required!)
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:58:52 AM

Ahhhh cool.

Welcome! Smiley As far as basenodes are concerned, perhaps dragosdbi can help you?

And not to forget.. Currently a lot of discussion is happening in the BCR Slack channel. For any newcomers or people interested, here's an auto-invite link to the OPEN/PUBLIC official BCR Slack channel: http://bcrofficial.herokuapp.com/ (No validation/confirmation required!)

I'm in Cool

Thanks for the help!
bitcreditscc (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:49:08 AM

ALL USERS , PLEASE CHECK YOUR BALANCES HERE:- BCR VERSION 2.0 BALANCES

ENSURE THEY ARE ALL CORRECT, AS IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO ALTER ANYTHING AFTER THE V 2.0 LAUNCH BLOCK IS CREATED.

I encourage you to all withdraw your coins now, and keep them in a single local wallet. As it stands, there are 8000+ addresses on the chain with 1300+ non-zero addresses. It would be wonderful if the non zero addresses would all fit into a single block without the need for special rules....we would all appreciate a clean blockchain.  Wink

gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:34:59 AM

ENSURE THEY ARE ALL CORRECT, AS IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO ALTER ANYTHING AFTER THE V 2.0 LAUNCH BLOCK IS CREATED.

I encourage you to all withdraw your coins now, and keep them in a single local wallet. As it stands, there are 8000+ addresses on the chain with 1300+ non-zero addresses. It would be wonderful if the non zero addresses would all fit into a single block without the need for special rules....we would all appreciate a clean blockchain.  Wink

What date is the last one to withdraw? I guess to withdraw from the exchange.
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 09:38:13 AM

What date is the last one to withdraw? I guess to withdraw from the exchange.

On 06.06.16 @ 00:00 i will create the new block. So i suggest start buying and moving them from now until 05.06.16 23:00.

Anything unconfimed will not be included.

bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:35:25 AM

The launch of v 2.0 is imminent, but I'd like to bring in some new ideas.

I'd like to start by dropping a zero, meaning that if v 1.0 supply is 30 M , in v 2,0 this will be represented as 3 M .
Also i will reduce the total supply from the v 1.0 210 M , to 6 M in v 2.0.
The new system is divided into three components, client, server (basenode) and web.
Client is for all users, servers are for those who wish to provide services and the web is a unified summary view of the system, which at this point means a web view of loans and perhaps a fiat portal. Server and web end will remain closed source for the foreseeable future. 

The cost of this last development phase was mostly covered by the sell off we did of the 6 M I had been holding that has originally been stored @ Empoex. We have an additional 3-4 phases to go and i wanted to try and fund them in the launch of v 2.0 once and for all. To this end, i have suggested an ICO @ launch. While the details are as yet unclear, the general idea is that we set a base price, based on the above mentioned changes and put the coins up for sale. The proceeds of which depending on how much are raised, will be put to work towards building the next phases until exhausted.

Asking for another dev's assistance in certain areas i am not so adept is much easier when i can wave some coin in their faces  Grin

hack_

Activity: 501
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:10:28 PM

The launch of v 2.0 is imminent, but I'd like to bring in some new ideas.

I'd like to start by dropping a zero, meaning that if v 1.0 supply is 30 M , in v 2,0 this will be represented as 3 M .
Also i will reduce the total supply from the v 1.0 210 M , to 6 M in v 2.0.
The new system is divided into three components, client, server (basenode) and web.
Client is for all users, servers are for those who wish to provide services and the web is a unified summary view of the system, which at this point means a web view of loans and perhaps a fiat portal. Server and web end will remain closed source for the foreseeable future. 

The cost of this last development phase was mostly covered by the sell off we did of the 6 M I had been holding that has originally been stored @ Empoex. We have an additional 3-4 phases to go and i wanted to try and fund them in the launch of v 2.0 once and for all. To this end, i have suggested an ICO @ launch. While the details are as yet unclear, the general idea is that we set a base price, based on the above mentioned changes and put the coins up for sale. The proceeds of which depending on how much are raised, will be put to work towards building the next phases until exhausted.

Asking for another dev's assistance in certain areas i am not so adept is much easier when i can wave some coin in their faces  Grin

Isn't the whole point of BCR to focus on services like loans ? If that is true, then just mine the whole supply and put it up for this ICO, then instead of wasting time and energy on mining , people can focus on lending/borrowing and whatever else you are planning to develop.

It solves so many problems when people start actually doing things with their coins to gain more instead of starting another mining race.

Just my two sats.
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:17:03 PM

Bump.

Please check your balances in the above mentioned list and please make your views, opinions and ideas on the above matters.

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:27:52 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2016, 11:59:57 PM by coins101

Bump.

Please check your balances in the above mentioned list and please make your views, opinions and ideas on the above matters.

Set up a vote page with some details.

Avoid ICOs, especially if you want to go for some type of regulation approvals. Some countries hate them enough to put your passport on an arrest watch lists if you end up with a noticeable marketcap follwing what they would say is issuing unregulated securities.

Why not do a vote on base nodes voting each month for some of the coinabse rewards to go towards development?

Edit

SEC sent out a warning in January 2016. Hope the pumpers are preparing for their jail time:

There is a reason why the SEC issued a warning about Crypto coins calling them scams.. 90% are !
I was doing research early this year when i stumbled onto their press release by accident (same day it was posted)
I then posted it in the Bitcoin section where everyone said it was good news AHAHHAHAHHA
It even mentioned an unnamed forum which was totally obvious they meant Bitcointalk.
Read it yourselves.. https://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf (Issued Jan 4th 2016)
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:51:07 AM

Bump.

Set up a vote page with some details.

Avoid ICOs, especially if you want to go for some type of regulation approvals. Some countries hate them enough to put your passport on an arrest watch lists if you end up with a noticeable marketcap follwing what they would say is issuing unregulated securities.

Why not do a vote on base nodes voting each month for some of the coinabse rewards to go towards development?

Edit

SEC sent out a warning in January 2016. Hope the pumpers are preparing for their jail time:

There is a reason why the SEC issued a warning about Crypto coins calling them scams.. 90% are !
I was doing research early this year when i stumbled onto their press release by accident (same day it was posted)
I then posted it in the Bitcoin section where everyone said it was good news AHAHHAHAHHA
It even mentioned an unnamed forum which was totally obvious they meant Bitcointalk.
Read it yourselves.. https://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf (Issued Jan 4th 2016)

Nice find, but fund raising methods in this space are limited. The very nature of basenodes has changed, we no longer use the borrowed dash code, I have written my own from scratch. As hack_ mentioned , our focus has shifted from the mundane mine/trade/pump structure of most crypto coins. BCR is meant to focus on services and commerce, hence the idea to just put the entire supply out there and avoid wasting anymore energy and time on mining.

Given this situation, what other way of fundraising would you suggest, that would actually yield usable results?  

Edit

Ah, I found a way around that, man crypto people are smart!!!!

Check out how BitShares got around that problem.

bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:59:28 AM

Again

Please VERIFY YOUR BALANCES

BALANCES BCR v 1.0

defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:34:55 AM

Again

Please VERIFY YOUR BALANCES

BALANCES BCR v 1.0

Nope

I'm waiting on another 20k+
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:58:24 AM

I'm assuming it's okay leave my coins on bittrex?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:06:47 AM

You must put all coins in your qt wallet.

Be careful though, I withdrew 26,000 from bittrex, coins showed as unconfirmed and still are, that was over 24 hours ago.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:35:52 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2016, 12:48:27 PM by leigh2k14

You must put all coins in your qt wallet.

Be careful though, I withdrew 26,000 from bittrex, coins showed as unconfirmed and still are, that was over 24 hours ago.

Why can't we leave them on trex, that's asking for trouble someone is bound to forget.

Btccreditscc is this true? I hope not, as there is no windows 32bit wallet and on linux I always get errors when I try to install.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:50:19 PM

ALL HALT!!!

The swap has been delayed until the 6th of July , this is due to some changes in the launch parameters and some users desire to test the system out.

This time also allows more room to discuss , plan and execute the launch to the best of our abilities.

Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: