Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:49:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEGVEC CONNED ME OUT OF 14.09 BTC  (Read 29665 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:11:57 PM

Everyone who was scammed by HBO - please list your scammed amounts in the higher of USD or BTC worth at the time of trade.

@Stanz / segvec, don't pay HBO the full amount once rec'd, hes a scammer and won't pay back anyone. If you really want to look good - pay the people he owes first the higher of the amount BTC or USD worth at the time of their scams and pay HBO the rest.
That is really not the appropriate thing to do. When people start playing robin hood then you open up the possibility that people will pretend they get scammed with the hopes they they can later "recover" their "losses" when the person they claim to have been scammed by is owed money.

@HBOGo - it is not appropriate to steal from others in order to pay your bills. Your sob stories make me very suspicious about you and you are not helping your case.
SellingHBOGo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:14:58 PM

Everyone who was scammed by HBO - please list your scammed amounts in the higher of USD or BTC worth at the time of trade.

@Stanz / segvec, don't pay HBO the full amount once rec'd, hes a scammer and won't pay back anyone. If you really want to look good - pay the people he owes first the higher of the amount BTC or USD worth at the time of their scams and pay HBO the rest.
That is really not the appropriate thing to do. When people start playing robin hood then you open up the possibility that people will pretend they get scammed with the hopes they they can later "recover" their "losses" when the person they claim to have been scammed by is owed money.

@HBOGo - it is not appropriate to steal from others in order to pay your bills. Your sob stories make me very suspicious about you and you are not helping your case.
Like igaf about your opinion anyways. Can provide proof if need be about fam struggling but like anyone is going to care either way. No one was sympathetic when I first lost my funds, and no one is going to be even if I provide proof. They just comment here for the shits and giggles.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:17:39 PM

Like igaf about your opinion anyways. Can provide proof if need be about fam struggling but like anyone is going to care either way. No one was sympathetic when I first lost my funds, and no one is going to be even if I provide proof. They just comment here for the shits and giggles.

No that is not true. There were more then several cunstructive and helpful post... but nobody has the magical power to give you back the stolen coins except the one who scammed you.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:18:48 PM

Why the fuck do you get my hopes up and say you'll pay me and then just disappear for like a wekk

What does cussing solve?
Also, you know I have a life outside of bitcointalk.org right?
Furthermore, I see you have been on an actual scamming spree --- interesting.

FINALLY, the individual filed his taxes Friday evening.
With that being said, 7-21 days from the filing date.

My god, you are immature.
Alright I understand you have a life outside of bitcointalk but if I don't hear from you for a week how am I supposed to know what's happening? If you actually do pay me, which I doubt, everyone will get their funds back. We'll see what happens.

This is some seriously fucked up logic. Since you got scammed, it gives you license to do the same to others just because your family is struggling? I think a majority of members in this community have been scammed in some manner whether it be big or small. Doesn't mean I'm going to scam other people to make up for it and perpetuate the cycle. Grow up dude. I understand it was a large chunk of change but get a job and help your family in a legitimate way instead of this. Karma will come back to fuck you two-fold for this.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:19:13 PM

The fact that you are struggling does not matter. No one cares about your sob stories, if they are true or not.

If you are really struggling then you should do something about it, like be a productive member of society and get a job and earn a honest living. If you can't do that then you can go on welfare and be a burden to society. If you are only making $700 every two weeks then you are likely already on some welfare programs anyway.
SellingHBOGo

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:25:48 PM

Why the fuck do you get my hopes up and say you'll pay me and then just disappear for like a wekk

What does cussing solve?

Alright I understand you have a life outside of bitcointalk but if I don't hear from you for a week how am I supposed to know what's happening? If you actually do pay me, which I doubt, everyone will get their funds back. We'll see what happens.

This is some seriously fucked up logic. Since you got scammed, it gives you license to do the same to others just because your family is struggling? I think a majority of members in this community have been scammed in some manner whether it be big or small. Doesn't mean I'm going to scam other people to make up for it and perpetuate the cycle. Grow up dude. I understand it was a large chunk of change but get a job and help your family in a legitimate way instead of this. Karma will come back to fuck you two-fold for this.
I'm 15. Getting a job is out of the question. How do I lock this thread? I don't see an option?

koshgel
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:29:37 PM

What does cussing solve?

I'm 15. Getting a job is out of the question. How do I lock this thread? I don't see an option?

Pretty sure there are work release forms which allows parents to give permission to work at your age. If the situation in your household is that bad, you would be able to get a job at McDonald's.

The lock topic button is at the bottom left after you scroll down.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:32:51 PM

What does cussing solve?

Pretty sure there are work release forms which allows parents to give permission to work at your age. If the situation in your household is that bad, you would be able to get a job at McDonald's.

No it is not. He is not able to lock the topic from SellingHBOGo Wink
koshgel
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:41:37 PM

What does cussing solve?

No it is not. He is not able to lock the topic from SellingHBOGo Wink

Didn't even notice it was an alt that started it  Cheesy
SellingHBOGo

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:44:00 PM

Can't lock it the account I originally started the thread with has been banned.

koshgel
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:44:43 PM

What a cruel twist  Shocked
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:50:48 PM

If one of your alts has been banned that means you are not allowed to post from any of your other accounts for the duration of the ban. All the business you have done and all the posts you have made were all ban evading
SellingHBOGo

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:53:36 PM

If one of your alts has been banned that means you are not allowed to post from any of your other accounts for the duration of the ban. All the business you have done and all the posts you have made were all ban evading
Man just shut up already, you're so annoying. The account was banned 1 day before this account was going to be unbanned.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:55:11 PM

Man just shut up already, you're so annoying. The account was banned 1 day before this account was going to be unbanned.
It does not matter when the account was banned. All that matters is that it is an alt of you and as long as it is banned you are not allowed to post or send PM's from any account.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 11:24:37 PM

A chain of scammers scamming other scammers.  Marc Hernandez --> segvec --> YOU --> other victims ---> Huh

segvec won't pay me back a single penny, after I realized that is when I started the process of recovering some of the funds by my own means.

You're not "recovering" your funds, you're just straight up scamming others. The fact that you justify it like this says a lot about your ethics.

At first I felt bad you got shafted, but now it's deserved. Not only did you lose more than you were able to scam, now you look like a complete tool. Congrats.

Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:35:41 PM

HBO painted red. Way to turn everyone against you.

Segvec, if you reach out and pay the money owed to his victims instead, I will alter my feedback greatly in your favor.
stanozlolz

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:51:32 PM

Segvec, if you reach out and pay the money owed to his victims instead, I will alter my feedback greatly in your favor.

HBO victims, post here with proof that he scammed you.
If valid, I will take it out of what is owed to him.

I will even begin disbursing small payments to you to show you ALL good faith.
I await the victims' responses.
homeless hacker

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:53:13 PM

HBO has been trying to get me to purchase his amazon credit. I take it this is fraudulent credits? I will not be buying from him anymore. Segvec is a shady character. HBO is even more shady. I wonder how this massive clusterfuck will turn out.
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:57:02 PM

Quoted.

Please everyone post your accusations.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
MEPHuk

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:41:10 AM

I think that this is only fair, but, if you do go ahead with this, post the tx-id's and get the people your sending to, to confirm when they have received it. You might actually end up coming out the good guy from this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: