Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:55:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Unofficial) Litecoindark Thread (LTCD Dead-Officially)  (Read 9854 times)
balladofjpeg

Activity: 306
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:45:54 AM

Dear Community,

It looks like the project is a mess right now unnfortainly.
I am thinking to restart Ltcd with a new team. Only the question I Will ask the community if there is support for?
I realy don't wanna put time in something what is not supported by the community.

Please let me know what you guys think.

Regards,

Litecoidark

what does it means???
tomorrow we will delisted from bittrex, we wait for months without updates and communication, what are you asking us? What are your plans? and whats about vicvelcro, our beloved dev?
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:59:45 AM

Dear Community,

I am thinking to restart Ltcd with a new team. Only the question I Will ask the community if there is support for?
I realy don't wanna put time in something what is not supported by the community.

Regards,

Litecoidark

what does it means???
tomorrow we will delisted from bittrex, we wait for months without updates and communication, what are you asking us? What are your plans? and whats about vicvelcro, our beloved dev?

He resigned a while back, the coin has been death for 2 months, should have been delisted in feb, yet for unclear reasons Bittrex postponed it, now it will happen!

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:06:20 AM

Dear Community,

Regards,

Litecoidark

what does it means???

The beloved dev that couldn't even code html, locked the community thread and then threatened to sue anyone who would want to resurrect it (which is complete bs because you can't sue for something that's a coingen clone, and open source)

As I said before, if you'd want to actually progress the Coin you'd have to bring it to POS only otherwise POW would always kill the price. It would take someone who is invested enough to want to make that happen plus the technical knowledge to do it.

If you want to resurrect the Coin then don't ask, just do it but make sure you block Vic from being a part of it otherwise you are wasting your time.

Just my 2 satoshis
Furio
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:12:12 AM

Dear Community,

Regards,

Litecoidark

what does it means???

The beloved dev that couldn't even code html, locked the community thread and then threatened to sue anyone who would want to resurrect it (which is complete bs because you can't sue for something that's a coingen clone, and open source)

As I said before, if you'd want to actually progress the Coin you'd have to bring it to POS only otherwise POW would always kill the price. It would take someone who is invested enough to want to make that happen plus the technical knowledge to do it.

If you want to resurrect the Coin then don't ask, just do it but make sure you block Vic from being a part of it otherwise you are wasting your time.

Just my 2 satoshis

From my orignal 200K I have 10.000 left, go for it I say, maybe it will lead to something, the name was awesome, aspiration also, yet the result was ridicilous, and it's true, vicvelcro killed the community, no coin without a strong community, and vic seems to be an expert into pissing people off and being an authitisc insulting freak Smiley

balladofjpeg

Activity: 306
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:15:12 AM

and what about our ltcd? garbage? Im thinking to hold it, today I dont take back almost nothing of my money
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:33:23 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 01:22:22 PM by Crestington

Dear Community,

Regards,

Litecoidark

what does it means???

Just my 2 satoshis

From my orignal 200K I have 10.000 left, go for it I say, maybe it will lead to something, the name was awesome, aspiration also, yet the result was ridicilous, and it's true, vicvelcro killed the community, no coin without a strong community, and vic seems to be an expert into pissing people off and being an authitisc insulting freak Smiley

I never held and LTCD at any point in time but saw the damage he was doing and wanted to try to help the community sort it out.

Since those 2 months have passed I launched ColossusCoin2 (to be the replacement for ColossusCoin) and took over PayCon, both Proof of Stake only Coins. PayCon needed someone to take it over and so I did and even hardforked it for a few changes, added a bunch of features to both Coins. I didn't ask anyone's permission to do it, all a Coin needs is someone to take the reins and put the community first.

I would actually be quite happy to have some help with PayCon on the promotional side, got some Coins I could spare as well. It's already everything I said he should do, I'm not just a pretty face, I try to make a point of only giving advice I follow myself Smiley
RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 02:50:28 AM

If someone started a new LiteCoinDark I would love to see the fat chubby frown on vicvelcro's face once he realizes his code is a based on open source material and half of the name is stolen that he would have no possible way of preventing it's use.

Hmm, that actually sounds like a good idea..

vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 11:30:08 AM

He resigned a while back, the coin has been death for 2 months, should have been delisted in feb, yet for unclear reasons Bittrex postponed it, now it will happen!

I did not resign. The development was discontinued. The intellectual property has not been abadoned and the blockchain is intact. Everyone still has their coins and can freely move them around, sell, or buy on exchanges.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
vicvelcro

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 11:37:07 AM

Dear Community,

Regards,

Litecoidark

what does it means???

Just my 2 satoshis

The former devs killed the coin and abandoned the community. I and others came forward in an attempt to keep it alive. Code too fucked up, whiners spamming the official topic, scammers trying to bribe and extort me into helping their pump&dumps and implement code with malware.

My attitude is what prevented all of that from persisting. Me telling you all and some others when and how to go fuck yourselves - that's why you can still sell off today or next week.

Anyone who tries to resurrect or take over LiteCoinDark had better negotiate the purchase of the intellectual property through appropriate channels. Any of you are free to clone the code and pick a new name for your doomed-before-launch endeavor.

Have a nice day.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
vicvelcro

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 11:38:07 AM

and what about our ltcd? garbage? Im thinking to hold it, today I dont take back almost nothing of my money

Sell it before it is worth even less.

vicvelcro

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:30:11 PM

If someone started a new LiteCoinDark I would love to see the fat chubby frown on vicvelcro's face once he realizes his code is a based on open source material and half of the name is stolen that he would have no possible way of preventing it's use.

Hmm, that actually sounds like a good idea..

My face is rather gaunt, actually. Won't have a frown on it. Anybody steals it will pay the partnership and will be prosecuted criminally. Wipe off your passport and pack your luggage, you'll be crossing a few borders on your way to court.

Clone the code, pick a different crappy name, shoot for the moon - I'll cheer you on.

vicvelcro

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:31:39 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2015, 01:41:56 PM by vicvelcro

Dear Community,

Regards,

Litecoidark

It was a mess when you and the other former devs gave up and announced that you would be shutting it down - due to the premine funds that disappeared.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760143.msg9607614#msg9607614  -- and work backward from there, to see about the missing funds -- go forward to see the blame-game and propaganda  -- in case you have forgotten

You should contact me first. You are already in breach of contract. I have upheld my end of the contract and intend to continue doing so. If that entails judiciary enforcement, so be it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760143.msg9613879#msg9613879 (shall I scan and post the contract? or will you be a gentleman about it, as I have done the entire time?)

Furio
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:57:04 AM

I did not resign. The development was discontinued. The intellectual property has not been abadoned and the blockchain is intact. Everyone still has their coins and can freely move them around, sell, or buy on exchanges.

You remain a very disturbed individual with a twisted sense of reality, you create your own reality, while the rest off the communicty experienced a very autocratic and despotic YOU, with absolutely no regard whatsoever for the community, you state that you have been a gentleman about it, vic, come-on, saying to people that they should suck their girlfriend's dick, you're a baffoon, not a gentleman....

vicvelcro

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:29:39 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2015, 08:39:43 PM by vicvelcro

You remain a very disturbed individual with a twisted sense of reality, you create your own reality, while the rest off the communicty experienced a very autocratic and despotic YOU, with absolutely no regard whatsoever for the community, you state that you have been a gentleman about it, vic, come-on, saying to people that they should suck their girlfriend's dick, you're a baffoon, not a gentleman....

You making this into something personal and making direct character attacks on somebody you know nothing about, and being completely wrong in what you say, makes you an idiot.

Most of the community had no trouble or problems with me. Only those that have posted in this topic and two others who finally gave up with the cry-baby crap. Look in the mirror and point to yourself, if you want to place blame where it belongs.

The only motivation I ever had for even trying - was to benefit the decent people by keeping LTCD alive and hopefully make it what it should have been from the start. Nobody paid me or the staff to fix it and keep it working. There were 2 donations - 50k LTCD from a community member and 0.5 BTC from BitcoinOperated Boy. Everything else came out of my pocket. I returned the donations back in January, in full and unused.

So, anyone telling me what I *OWE* the community - doesn't speak for the community - and can go eat a bag of dicks.

I am not disturbed at all. I am just very blunt about saying you few in here are the fuckheads that have annoyed the living shit out of me - to the degree that fixing LTCD was no longer worth fixing. All you want to do is pump it and dump it. Go do that with something else. I'm not going to do anything at all that will help any of you. Even at the cost of my own coins being held so as not to kill the chance for the smaller nicer LTCD holders to get out with something better than nothing.

Ok, you're right about sucking the girlfriend's dick. Go suck your boyfriend's dick. My mistake.

DemocraticRepublicOfDave

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 10:33:21 AM

You making this into something personal and making direct character attacks on somebody you know nothing about, and being completely wrong in what you say, makes you an idiot.

Litecoindark

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 05:12:21 PM

Dear Community,

Regards,

Litecoidark

It was a mess when you and the other former devs gave up and announced that you would be shutting it down - due to the premine funds that disappeared.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760143.msg9607614#msg9607614  -- and work backward from there, to see about the missing funds -- go forward to see the blame-game and propaganda  -- in case you have forgotten

You should contact me first. You are already in breach of contract. I have upheld my end of the contract and intend to continue doing so. If that entails judiciary enforcement, so be it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760143.msg9613879#msg9613879 (shall I scan and post the contract? or will you be a gentleman about it, as I have done the entire time?)

I only asked if there was support for it and I think what you are doing now is not the right channel to communicate... Like the contract discribe I also need your vote for changes.. Send me a email for discusion because this is very wrong....

BTC: 1JwLwhZNy8CtKL92NcwNHJNFB8gwF1kRN2
Furio
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:29:16 AM

Dear Community,

Regards,

Litecoidark

I only asked if there was support for it and I think what you are doing now is not the right channel to communicate... Like the contract discribe I also need your vote for changes.. Send me a email for discusion because this is very wrong....

I for one would really like relaunch and some real anon development Smiley I still have 10.000 left, sold the rest unfortunately...

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:22:36 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 01:24:48 PM by Crestington

probably just best to let it go and move on imo, I suppose you could use the division at any point in time to issue new shares if you wanted to.
dominikf

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:41:34 AM

Delisted from bittrex. So now what? Nobody takes this over?
Angora

Activity: 241

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:07:37 AM

Well my wallet on 2 computers has not been syncing.  Haven't run the wallet for 4 months and now have 0connections and last block was 14 weeks ago. 
On 1 computer 2 weeks ago I deleted all but wallet.dat and still 0 connections.  Is there any working node left?

If the coin is dead, I am only out the time of mining it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: