Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:59:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Unofficial) Litecoindark Thread (LTCD Dead-Officially)  (Read 9845 times)
bitcoinbelieve (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 06:43:19 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 09:08:23 AM by bitcoinbelieve

For the record, I'm strong supporter of LTCD from the begining but I feel people voice has been silenced by new litecoindark dev. for some reason and I just feel that there should be open end discussion about the coin whether you have a positive or negative view of the coin.

So far, nothing has been developed or made any new improvement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 10:00:53 PM

LTCD needs a new Dev,

First off it's a bad idea to piss off the strongest supporters, second is that you should never need a moderated thread in the first place because criticism should be heard and worked out in mature discussion, third is that you should never lock the community thread because you are busy with holidays. Just because you are *too busy* to answer the hard questions or do any kind of Dev work at all doesn't give you the right to lock the community thread.

Seriously, it's holidays and it's the time when you SHOULD be working on it because you have the extra time off. They want POS but don't want to even attempt to start working on it or have any idea how it should be implemented. POS could be coded in a week but I don't see that happening because no one wants to work with Vic

My 2 Satoshis
bitcoinbelieve (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:28:20 AM

vicvelcro

"A while back, there was some debate about changing the coin name. Some were in favor and some were opposed.

Because the name was never changed and due to https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/josh-garza-gaw-miners-paycoin-challenges-litecoin-association-director-public-debate/

...we got delisted from coin-swap by mistake.

I wouldn't be surprised if it happens elsewhere. It might not be a bad idea to withdraw your coins from exchanges into a local wallet for a while."

It is official, litecoindark is DEAD

Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:03:14 AM

For the record, I'm strong supporter of LTCD from the begining but I feel people voice has been silenced by new litecoindark dev. for some reason and I just feel that there should be open end discussion about the coin whether you have a positive or negative view of the coin.

So far, nothing has been developed or made any new improvement.

I made an thread too, looks like their purpusely dying out the community.. it's a shame...

Furio
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:05:03 AM

Hey Fellow LitecoinDark Supporters,

Has everybody seen the post of vicvelcro, please transfer your LTCD to your own wallet, just to be safe. I do think that this is a indirect result of the slowly dying community of LTCD.
If any of the old DEV team wants to share their views, please do, you listened to the community and the community listened to you.

I started OUR own thread, since we aren't "allowed" to post about LTCD in the official thread. Are there still holders and believers, eventhough we're being forced to watch without giving any feedback or any ideas or insights. My believe is that a community should allways be able to post info or questions, not to be moderated slowly to silence....

In my view, this long silence is killing in the world of crypto, alot of holders allready dumped since they lost faith. Also this doesn't help in finding capable coders and pro's to help with the development. For example the DEV of DogecoinDark offered to help, the guy singlehandedly build anonymous encyption and tech into DogecoinDark, yet no-one replied him...

Maybe I'm naive but I still believe in the concept, Litecoindark next to Bitcoindark or Darkcoin. The community is one of the biggest succesfactors in crypto, and I feel like our community is slowly getting killed by non-communication and lack of progress. I do respect the new devs and expect their intentions are right, yet they do nothing to show is anything about their way of work. I hope they realize that all their work will be for nothing if there isn't an active community....

Anyone with anything on there mind, please leave a post explaining what you want to see or what your views/opinions are. Please don't post just to spread FUD, be constructive Smiley

Any members of the old dev team wishing to express their views?
Any ideas
Any new acceptants
Views on the coin, views on the dev team
Course of directions
Just to let everybody know you're still a supporter!?

Please post away and show this community is still alive and wanting to support their coin!!!

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:26:19 AM

Has everybody seen the post of vicvelcro, please transfer your LTCD to your own wallet, just to be safe. I do think that this is a indirect result of the slowly dying community of LTCD.
If any of the old DEV team wants to share their views, please do, you listened to the community and the community listened to you.

I started OUR own thread, since we aren't "allowed" to post about LTCD in the official thread. Are there still holders and believers, eventhough we're being forced to watch without giving any feedback or any ideas or insights. My believe is that a community should allways be able to post info or questions, not to be moderated slowly to silence....

In my view, this long silence is killing in the world of crypto, alot of holders allready dumped since they lost faith. Also this doesn't help in finding capable coders and pro's to help with the development. For example the DEV of DogecoinDark offered to help, the guy singlehandedly build anonymous encyption and tech into DogecoinDark, yet no-one replied him...

Maybe I'm naive but I still believe in the concept, Litecoindark next to Bitcoindark or Darkcoin. The community is one of the biggest succesfactors in crypto, and I feel like our community is slowly getting killed by non-communication and lack of progress. I do respect the new devs and expect their intentions are right, yet they do nothing to show is anything about their way of work. I hope they realize that all their work will be for nothing if there isn't an active community....

Anyone with anything on there mind, please leave a post explaining what you want to see or what your views/opinions are. Please don't post just to spread FUD, be constructive Smiley

Any ideas
Any new acceptants
Course of directions

Please post away and show this community is still alive and wanting to support their coin!!!

Sorry to say but LiteCoinDark is really no different than a Coingen clone. I have much issues with POW only Coins and I have said on many occasions that POW only will always drive the value to zero. The problem with all Coins is that no one wants to be active in actually doing any development, everyone wants to wait for someone else to do the work. In the case of LTCD, no one wanted to do the work and some kid with no clue decided he wanted to be leader. In the timespan of on month he caused his two video promotion guys to leave plus atleast another dozen people or so in the moderated thread, basically everyone is LTCD was scammed by incompetence.

What do you do now?

I suppose you could go the Clam route and get a new Coin made in which all the addresses of LTCD are hardcoded into the first Block for redemption but that requires a lot of work on top of designing a new Coin. Even if you DID get Proof of Stake sorted out, and you could show you can actually code, it's still very unlikely you would get any coding help whatsoever.

I actually built a Proof of Stake only Coin, and in like 2 weeks I added in adaptive rewards, IRC chat, statistics, block explorer, use of minimal coinage and still everyones just like "meh". It's really depressing Sad

Personally I don't think it's worth saving LiteCoinDark.
Furio
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:50:16 AM

Any ideas
Any new acceptants
Course of directions

Sorry to say but LiteCoinDark is really no different than a Coingen clone. I have much issues with POW only Coins and I have said on many occasions that POW only will always drive the value to zero. The problem with all Coins is that no one wants to be active in actually doing any development, everyone wants to wait for someone else to do the work. In the case of LTCD, no one wanted to do the work and some kid with no clue decided he wanted to be leader. In the timespan of on month he caused his two video promotion guys to leave plus atleast another dozen people or so in the moderated thread, basically everyone is LTCD was scammed by incompetence.

What do you do now?

I suppose you could go the Clam route and get a new Coin made in which all the addresses of LTCD are hardcoded into the first Block for redemption but that requires a lot of work on top of designing a new Coin. Even if you DID get Proof of Stake sorted out, and you could show you can actually code, it's still very unlikely you would get any coding help whatsoever.

I actually built a Proof of Stake only Coin, and in like 2 weeks I added in adaptive rewards, IRC chat, statistics, block explorer, use of minimal coinage and still everyones just like "meh". It's really depressing Sad

Personally I don't think it's worth saving LiteCoinDark.

Even people who offered to help get turned down, I just don't get why a dev would be so arrogant... the community IS the coin, not the dev.....

bitcoinbelieve (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:58:42 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 11:37:19 AM by bitcoinbelieve

I must say there is something wrong with this picture. If I have invested large sum of BTC into LTCD and with over time, it began to deteriorated to the point where the value becomes nearly 0, why somebody doesn't protested against it. The complete silent is troublesome.
Furio
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:03:04 AM

I must say there is something wrong with this picture. If I have invested large sum of BTC into LTCD and with over time, it began to deteriorated to the point where the value becomes nearly 0, why somebody protested against it. There are complete silence. Something doesn't add up

I sold off most of my stash, while it still holds some value, only remains 50.000 ltcd. Made a loss of 3,5 btc. I think the dev team is slowly selling of all remaining ltcd, because this simply is just taking to long. Vicvelcro was waiting on emails from the others, that's what he said to me on the 3th.....

It's still a shame, the coin had some potential, community and tech wise with the first dev team....

bitcoinbelieve (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:36:11 AM

I must say there is something wrong with this picture. If I have invested large sum of BTC into LTCD and with over time, it began to deteriorated to the point where the value becomes nearly 0, why somebody doesn't protested against it. There are complete silence. Something doesn't add up

I sold off most of my stash, while it still holds some value, only remains 50.000 ltcd. Made a loss of 3,5 btc. I think the dev team is slowly selling of all remaining ltcd, because this simply is just taking to long. Vicvelcro was waiting on emails from the others, that's what he said to me on the 3th.....

It's still a shame, the coin had some potential, community and tech wise with the first dev team....

I guess I got fucked
Furio
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 11:48:15 AM

I must say there is something wrong with this picture. If I have invested large sum of BTC into LTCD and with over time, it began to deteriorated to the point where the value becomes nearly 0, why somebody doesn't protested against it. There are complete silence. Something doesn't add up

I guess I got fucked

I still hold 50000, because you never know, it's still LitecoinDark!

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:40:52 PM

I've tried to contact thru pm vicvelcro to get more info about this coin since the official thread is still locked.

Some friends told me that this could be a nice coin since there is now a new dev team. The coin have very nice specs and at the current price level it looks very interesting. But before deciding to invest I always need to get more information. The ann thread is locked so the only way to know more was to contact vicvelcro directly.

What was originally a simple request to get some info, the conversation went as far as him wishing me to be physically hurt and death.

He sees manipulators and pump and dumpers everywhere. Yesterday he treated me post the entire conversation here, so since I'm voicing about it here, you can expect him to post it soon.
Furio
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:08:29 PM

I've tried to contact thru pm vicvelcro to get more info about this coin since the official thread is still locked.

Some friends told me that this could be a nice coin since there is now a new dev team. The coin have very nice specs and at the current price level it looks very interesting. But before deciding to invest I always need to get more information. The ann thread is locked so the only way to know more was to contact vicvelcro directly.

What was originally a simple request to get some info, the conversation went as far as him wishing me to be physically hurt and death.

He sees manipulators and pump and dumpers everywhere. Yesterday he treated me post the entire conversation here, so since I'm voicing about it here, you can expect him to post it soon.

It seems he has a bit of behaviourial issues, also the silencing about topics only deemd fit to him is very strange, if you want a coin to succes, you shouldn't tie down a community like that... I still hold 50.000 ltcd, I figured after all I lost, I can bet another 0.07 btc down the drain or to the moon, who knows, but it doesn't look good with vicvelcro in charge.

balladofjpeg

Activity: 305
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:23:53 PM

I´m still holding 50.000 LTCD but who can know something about project? I liked LTCD and is coomunity..now I´m a bit confused
vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:20:28 AM

The current dev team does not have any LTCD. If you will recall, the whole reason the previous devs handed LTCD over was because the dev funds vanished on their watch.

The only funds available are what BitcoinOperatedBoy, Myself, and one other community member put in. Our funds that we donated into the dev wallet. We haven't sold any of those. Every single transaction into or out of the current wallets have been publicly posted with transaction IDs.

Your post is false and misleading. You've had PM contact with me. You know very well that we've been entirely honest about funds.

Why did you not mention that I replied to your PM with information about the team, the holiday delays, getting the to-do list (that was never completed by the prior devs) finished and then "DONE" being the next updated official post? Why didn't you mention that I clearly informed you about the extended time that will be required for those things to be completed? Why did you deliberately leave that unsaid? It's been days since you've had my PM reply with all of that.

What is your motive for being two-faced and fake? Are you possibly just maybe trying to manipulate the market price, somehow? Tell your community. It's fine by me if your motive is price-oriented. Just be honest about it.

Don't try playing your BS off on me or any of the other team members. We're busy getting work done and tired of the general cryptocommunity trend of hyping and talking all day and then wondering why things haven't been done. I personally decided to leave the official topic locked, after the holiday, so we can have time to get important things done without interruption. You neglected to mention that to your community, even though you were given that information by me personally.

If you or anyone else here wants LTCD dead, just keep on posting what you're posting. If you don't want it dead, consider that you influence your own reality by your choice of words. Speak poorly, things will go poorly. Speak with optimism, and better things are more likely to transpire. You have an audience of your own, here. Choose wisely what you include in the content of your diatribes.

I won't be here to see your reply. Your topic, you spew whatever you want, I guess. Good or bad, your words are your own and people WILL remember where you lead or mislead them.

-edit to add-
While proofreading, I realize I forgot to say 'Fuck' anywhere. So, 'Fuck'. There, I feel so much better now.

-Cheerio

I must say there is something wrong with this picture. If I have invested large sum of BTC into LTCD and with over time, it began to deteriorated to the point where the value becomes nearly 0, why somebody protested against it. There are complete silence. Something doesn't add up

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Furio
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:26:22 AM

Dude you have some serious issues, read your text back, insane assclown talk Smiley

I don't do the Steve Jobs hypish style of management. I don't announce the unforeseeable future.

Nothing has changed since the last update I gave you, so there's nothing new to say.

I do not want every type of discussion in the development thread. It is too common with the scam coins - posting BS 'coming soon' nonsense and letting the P&D trolls scream 'MOON' or cry 'CRASH' to manipulate price by inducing euphoria or panic. I disapprove of pumping and I disapprove of dumping. Artificially driving price is theft by fraud. A natural market price based on people making their own decision to buy or sell without any influence from others is the best way to avoid ANYONE scamming or getting scammed. However, I am a free speech type of person. People can speak freely in some other topic. Doing so will be almost useless because nobody except the scammers will go to those topics. I will not have the dev topic be perverted in favor of the crooks.

The reason I am getting bombarded is because I won't let the scammers do their dance in the dev topic, so they bribe, extort and threaten via PM.

As far as the emails I'm waiting for - I'm still waiting. So, really there's nothing worth telling about. Unless you think 'NOTHING' is worth telling.

The dev does not have a responsibility to provide info regarding what's going on WHEN NOTHING IS GOING ON. Genuine coin devs don't report NOTHING. Only the shit coins have devs that act like twitter-freak PR bitches. Those devs pump and dump their own coin and run off with premines as well as community members' coins when it all goes south. You won't see me acting like that.

Everyone who is invested had already done so long before my time came. LTCD was originally created as a clone pump and dump. When the main team was on the edge of abandoning everyone, myself and a few others came forward to try and keep LTCD alive and get it moving forward. There never was any Gen 2, it turns out. Everything prior to November 24 was all lies.

Fixing this is going to take a while. So strap in or bail out. There is no way to successfully rush this. It has to be redone from scratch. Completely from ground zero.

There will be nothing major to share for a while. The name "LiteCoinDark" has to be abandoned. It was a poor choice from the beginning. Just an attempt to ride on somebody else's name. That somebody else "Litecoin" is going to hell in a handbasket and it has already caused a serious problem.

LTCD was never 'very promising'. It just seemed that way because the lies were plausible combined with greed and hope of the buyers in an alt-coin frenzy. Don't believe me? Pull the source code directly from Robbert's github and have it looked at by somebody you trust. There is nothing special about it. I've had code reviewers looking at it since Nov 28, and they say it is a shit clone. I looked at it, and I say it is a shit clone. It was a sham and a scam. I'm hoping to fix that.

In all 100% honesty, alt-coins are dead and simply haven't been buried yet because people are clutching too tightly to a lost cause. Gen 2 is the only way to survive and it must include usability. Not just market trading and dice sites. Retail acceptance is absolutely necessary for survival. In order to have any chance at retail acceptance, LTCD needs a name change and a complete rewrite to make it Gen 2 that is secure and has features everyone WILL use. Not obscure shit that only 1% or less would even understand.

The PR man for this coin has been busy with college exams and an unrelated project that existed prior to his involvement with LTCD. That's why you haven't seen any flowery Shakespearian announcements. I know people like pretty tweets and pretty fluff-posts, but that's not my bag. When the PR guy can get himself clear of prior obligations, he can post 'Two Bee oar Knot Two Bee' crapola all over the topic. Girls will get wet and dudes will get stiffies.

Or, if I continue having problems getting a solid TEAM of coders to begin fresh on Gen 2, I'll hand it all back to Robbert and let him finish raping everyone.

Truly, I'm being 100% hones with you - you won't be getting any hype from me. Nobody is going to convince me to make a community post about anything until *I* feel that there is something solid and finished in my hand to post about. I'm not mentioning any TEAM until I have the TEAM selected and under contract. I'm not posting any advance info about features. Feature updates will be posted after they've been implemented and known to be working.

PoS, for instance. I'm not even going to guess at a date when it will be available. PoS will be working and implemented in test wallets and ACTIVE on the blockchain first, then I'll tell everyone to update their wallets. Instant success, by that method, and no reason for anyone to be repeatedly disappointed.

Yes, my style is different. I'm not interested in screwing anyone out of their lunch money. I'm not interested in fame or popularity. I'm interested in results, if they can be had. I'm interested in talking about the job when the job is finished, not before it is done. Odd, I know.

I want this coin to be one of the 10 survivors from the alt-scam scene. So, this coin has to be different and the leadership has to behave different than the others have been.

My best advice to you, because you seem to want fast results that won't be coming, is to sell off now and buy bitcoin or hold fiat. Check back in 3 to 6 months.

I understand that most people are sheep and they WANT to be mislead. They prefer empty dreams and false hope, instead of reality. Reality sucks and it's no fun.

I understand that it is much easier for manipulators to pull off their cons and scams when they can post in the dev topics where all the victims will be hanging out. Much harder for them to pull their shit off when they have to make their own topics that almost nobody will visit.

That's why the dev thread is only for news about what is DONE. Not about what is coming or what anyone thinks about it.

I don't want there to be a lot to read. I want it to be bare bones minimum, so important information and details don't end up getting buried under bullshit.

As far as "Everything there is to know about the coin" - That won't include discussion about price, hype, FUD, trolling, etc. Anybody who wants that shit can use the search function and find whatever topic might exist for that kind of stuff.

That won't change. Crap will not be acceptable in the dev topic ever. No need to suggest it or discuss it. My decision is firm, in that regard. The only info in the dev topic will be official announcements and specific discussion relating exclusively to the technical issues AFTER they exist and each one is complete (no pre-announcements and no cheerleading). All business. No jerking around and nobody getting jerked around.

Quote from: Furio on 12 January 2015, 21:55:25
BTW, can't you understand it somewhere that most people find it much easier and more convenient to get all their info via one thread, yeah it's a lot to read, but the real interested see EVERYTHING there is to know about the coin

Furio
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:27:15 AM

You just don't understnad that you aint the only one who can decide, if you wish to make a coin a succes, but working together isn't in your dictionary I guess....

bitcoinbelieve (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:28:38 AM

I´m still holding 50.000 LTCD but who can know something about project? I liked LTCD and is coomunity..now I´m a bit confused

Currently, I hold more than 50k Undecided
vicvelcro

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:40:18 AM

-edit-

You managed to edit your post moments before I quoted it. So your filth didn't make it into this one.

-end edit-

Now see, here's an example of how most of you reply back to civilized responses from me. You come back with hostility, as if I owe you any goddamn thing. And you all wonder why my second reply is basically telling you all to fuck the hell off.

You clicked your mouse and bought coins on an exchange without me being there to do it for you. Be a big boy and accept the gains or losses maturely. You trusting that P&D shits would let you get rich overnight was YOUR mistake. Not mine.

The prior devs gave you all the hype and a list of features they never produced. It wasn't me.

When they were abandoning the coin and the entire community, a few of us volunteered to try rescuing the project. It's going to require a complete rewrite. That will be the team, not you, getting that shit done. So, STFU about it and let shit get done right, for a change.

It's all going to cost. Somebody has to pay that price. It won't be any of you, I'm sure. It will mostly be coming out of my pocket. So fuck off with your community entitlement shit. Everyone knows that I'm always open to constructive input. Most everyone knows I do not hold back my temper when it's time to let the beast come out and play.

Act right and you will be treated right. Always my first choice. But when any of you try extorting me or bullying me or come out with the crybaby shit, you get spanked.

So, Furio, fuck off.

Dude you have some serious issues, read your text back, insane assclown talk Smiley

I don't do the Steve Jobs hypish style of management. I don't announce the unforeseeable future.

Nothing has changed since the last update I gave you, so there's nothing new to say.

I do not want every type of discussion in the development thread. It is too common with the scam coins - posting BS 'coming soon' nonsense and letting the P&D trolls scream 'MOON' or cry 'CRASH' to manipulate price by inducing euphoria or panic. I disapprove of pumping and I disapprove of dumping. Artificially driving price is theft by fraud. A natural market price based on people making their own decision to buy or sell without any influence from others is the best way to avoid ANYONE scamming or getting scammed. However, I am a free speech type of person. People can speak freely in some other topic. Doing so will be almost useless because nobody except the scammers will go to those topics. I will not have the dev topic be perverted in favor of the crooks.

The reason I am getting bombarded is because I won't let the scammers do their dance in the dev topic, so they bribe, extort and threaten via PM.

As far as the emails I'm waiting for - I'm still waiting. So, really there's nothing worth telling about. Unless you think 'NOTHING' is worth telling.

The dev does not have a responsibility to provide info regarding what's going on WHEN NOTHING IS GOING ON. Genuine coin devs don't report NOTHING. Only the shit coins have devs that act like twitter-freak PR bitches. Those devs pump and dump their own coin and run off with premines as well as community members' coins when it all goes south. You won't see me acting like that.

Everyone who is invested had already done so long before my time came. LTCD was originally created as a clone pump and dump. When the main team was on the edge of abandoning everyone, myself and a few others came forward to try and keep LTCD alive and get it moving forward. There never was any Gen 2, it turns out. Everything prior to November 24 was all lies.

Fixing this is going to take a while. So strap in or bail out. There is no way to successfully rush this. It has to be redone from scratch. Completely from ground zero.

There will be nothing major to share for a while. The name "LiteCoinDark" has to be abandoned. It was a poor choice from the beginning. Just an attempt to ride on somebody else's name. That somebody else "Litecoin" is going to hell in a handbasket and it has already caused a serious problem.

LTCD was never 'very promising'. It just seemed that way because the lies were plausible combined with greed and hope of the buyers in an alt-coin frenzy. Don't believe me? Pull the source code directly from Robbert's github and have it looked at by somebody you trust. There is nothing special about it. I've had code reviewers looking at it since Nov 28, and they say it is a shit clone. I looked at it, and I say it is a shit clone. It was a sham and a scam. I'm hoping to fix that.

In all 100% honesty, alt-coins are dead and simply haven't been buried yet because people are clutching too tightly to a lost cause. Gen 2 is the only way to survive and it must include usability. Not just market trading and dice sites. Retail acceptance is absolutely necessary for survival. In order to have any chance at retail acceptance, LTCD needs a name change and a complete rewrite to make it Gen 2 that is secure and has features everyone WILL use. Not obscure shit that only 1% or less would even understand.

The PR man for this coin has been busy with college exams and an unrelated project that existed prior to his involvement with LTCD. That's why you haven't seen any flowery Shakespearian announcements. I know people like pretty tweets and pretty fluff-posts, but that's not my bag. When the PR guy can get himself clear of prior obligations, he can post 'Two Bee oar Knot Two Bee' crapola all over the topic. Girls will get wet and dudes will get stiffies.

Or, if I continue having problems getting a solid TEAM of coders to begin fresh on Gen 2, I'll hand it all back to Robbert and let him finish raping everyone.

Truly, I'm being 100% hones with you - you won't be getting any hype from me. Nobody is going to convince me to make a community post about anything until *I* feel that there is something solid and finished in my hand to post about. I'm not mentioning any TEAM until I have the TEAM selected and under contract. I'm not posting any advance info about features. Feature updates will be posted after they've been implemented and known to be working.

PoS, for instance. I'm not even going to guess at a date when it will be available. PoS will be working and implemented in test wallets and ACTIVE on the blockchain first, then I'll tell everyone to update their wallets. Instant success, by that method, and no reason for anyone to be repeatedly disappointed.

Yes, my style is different. I'm not interested in screwing anyone out of their lunch money. I'm not interested in fame or popularity. I'm interested in results, if they can be had. I'm interested in talking about the job when the job is finished, not before it is done. Odd, I know.

I want this coin to be one of the 10 survivors from the alt-scam scene. So, this coin has to be different and the leadership has to behave different than the others have been.

My best advice to you, because you seem to want fast results that won't be coming, is to sell off now and buy bitcoin or hold fiat. Check back in 3 to 6 months.

I understand that most people are sheep and they WANT to be mislead. They prefer empty dreams and false hope, instead of reality. Reality sucks and it's no fun.

I understand that it is much easier for manipulators to pull off their cons and scams when they can post in the dev topics where all the victims will be hanging out. Much harder for them to pull their shit off when they have to make their own topics that almost nobody will visit.

That's why the dev thread is only for news about what is DONE. Not about what is coming or what anyone thinks about it.

I don't want there to be a lot to read. I want it to be bare bones minimum, so important information and details don't end up getting buried under bullshit.

As far as "Everything there is to know about the coin" - That won't include discussion about price, hype, FUD, trolling, etc. Anybody who wants that shit can use the search function and find whatever topic might exist for that kind of stuff.

That won't change. Crap will not be acceptable in the dev topic ever. No need to suggest it or discuss it. My decision is firm, in that regard. The only info in the dev topic will be official announcements and specific discussion relating exclusively to the technical issues AFTER they exist and each one is complete (no pre-announcements and no cheerleading). All business. No jerking around and nobody getting jerked around.

Quote from: Furio on 12 January 2015, 21:55:25
BTW, can't you understand it somewhere that most people find it much easier and more convenient to get all their info via one thread, yeah it's a lot to read, but the real interested see EVERYTHING there is to know about the coin

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
vicvelcro

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:48:14 AM

As a matter of fact, I am the only one who can decide. So, I guess that means you are wrong.

You just don't understnad that you aint the only one who can decide...

And just WHAT work have you offered to do? Cuss me out? Insult me? Bait me with loaded questions that you can misquote me on at a later time? Gee, thanks dude. Luv Ya.

...if you wish to make a coin a succes, but working together isn't in your dictionary I guess....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: