Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:58:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★signature campaign★upto0.00017/post  (Read 665948 times)
kotofey

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:20:43 PM

Could you please change my payout status - I am Member now, please update my rank to Member.

Thank You !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syndria

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:37:39 PM

Secondstarade can you update my rank to full member thank you
brianlee01

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:45:25 PM

I would like to join here, Count me in!
Name:   brianlee01
Bitcoin address:  1EeNBigqPJPNP4F2vhKmUih8dhYbm8hTWk
Hariom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:14:22 AM

Today Being a Jr. Member I m joining first signature campaign ever in my life. After going through i found secondstrade as the best one !
I agree to obey the campaign rules as well as The Forum rules too..
After this agreement i would like to give my details here below. Please Confirm it!!

Name: Hariom
Activity: 42
Post Quality: EXCELLENT {checked at bctalkaccountpricer.info}
BTC Address: 1PcmmEivy7jwgr6kALmbhB2bTMaaVUg4cC

I agree that any kind of spamming by me would result in the worse situation causing ban evasion from the campaign as well as the forum.
Kindly confirm the above details i gave.
Thankyou !

Edit:
If m in please confirm it !
secondstrade.com (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:29:07 AM

People don't push your self to some suggestions if our OP have plans respect. If OP ignore our suggestions respect. Make OP some decision to its self advice suggestions its ok. But if OP have own idea or plans for us so be it. Don't push your self to do OP what you want for this campaign. At least OP still paying our work. And still on time. nothing change so Respect OP's decision.
Its not "OP's" forum so he can't do anything he feels like. And its not coming from a random newbie on the forum but from a global moderator.
I agree with you. It is not my forum but  all our  forum. I removed some people from our campaign .  And  will keep try to clean forum.  If  there are spamer on our campaign, tell me know it  ,  i will  remove him  our campaign.
 I  will try to clean

What will you do? Before you get your light  turned red decrease or stop accepting new participants as i see you cant check each posts, the one reason why you having problem handling your campaign is that you have too many participants that exceed your ability to carry.

True. Op should accept anymore new participants since he cant handle his campaign in the right now, he cant even check the excluded posts from his users and hes just paying for all spammy non constructive posts which gives the campaign bad image here on forum
i agree with you. i reduced max post counts this week. and i will check the result  on the next week.
if there have no  any effect for that, i will reduce max post counts  again, and i will even consider reducing  payment per 1 post.

if even though  max post count is 30 , someone keep post spam,  it maybe  difficult to say the spam is for our campaign .

i also love this forum ,  hope you to see my effort  for the future.

thank you.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:56:52 AM

People don't push your self to some suggestions if our OP have plans respect. If OP ignore our suggestions respect. Make OP some decision to its self advice suggestions its ok. But if OP have own idea or plans for us so be it. Don't push your self to do OP what you want for this campaign. At least OP still paying our work. And still on time. nothing change so Respect OP's decision.
Its not "OP's" forum so he can't do anything he feels like. And its not coming from a random newbie on the forum but from a global moderator.
I agree with you. It is not my forum but  all our  forum. I removed some people from our campaign .  And  will keep try to clean forum.  If  there are spamer on our campaign, tell me know it  ,  i will  remove him  our campaign.
 I  will try to clean

What will you do? Before you get your light  turned red decrease or stop accepting new participants as i see you cant check each posts, the one reason why you having problem handling your campaign is that you have too many participants that exceed your ability to carry.

True. Op should accept anymore new participants since he cant handle his campaign in the right now, he cant even check the excluded posts from his users and hes just paying for all spammy non constructive posts which gives the campaign bad image here on forum
i agree with you. i reduced max post counts this week. and i will check the result  on the next week.
if there have no  any effect for that, i will reduce max post counts  again, and i will even consider reducing  payment per 1 post.

if even though  max post count is 30 , someone keep post spam,  it maybe  difficult to say the spam is for our campaign .

thank you.

i dont really think reducing max post limit really helps as most users here have their own alt accounts so its not impossible that there are some users here which have multiple accounts in your signature. the best way i can suggest to you is remove only accepts high rank accounts in advertising your site because most high rank accounts is posting better than low ranks
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:23:46 AM

Today Being a Jr. Member I m joining first signature campaign ever in my life. After going through i found secondstrade as the best one !
I agree to obey the campaign rules as well as The Forum rules too..
After this agreement i would like to give my details here below. Please Confirm it!!

Name: Hariom
Activity: 42
Post Quality: EXCELLENT {checked at bctalkaccountpricer.info}
BTC Address: 1PcmmEivy7jwgr6kALmbhB2bTMaaVUg4cC

I agree that any kind of spamming by me would result in the worse situation causing ban evasion from the campaign as well as the forum.
Kindly confirm the above details i gave.
Thankyou !

Edit:
If m in please confirm it !
With that high post quality level you can join to more high rate signature campaign, I think.
rinhunter

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:27:48 AM

secondstrade, please update my rank to sr. member, thanks Grin
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:49:47 AM

I would be very grateful if you would let me join your signature campaign.

Name: eddie13
Bitcoin address: 1JVMphzLjBVijh6wgnV4UaUWCcoWicEcx6

Thank you very much Smiley

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
JackQwerty

Activity: 322
Merit: 195

BTC-ПOЭT

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 08:27:56 AM

Hallo, update please my rank to member. I already changed the signature. Thanks.

Boвa peшил Poбин Гyдoм вдpyг cтaть - Бoгaтыx битки чepeз кpaн paздaвaть
Meнты зaпaлили чepeз xocтинг в apeндe, Boвa в лec yшeл пpятaтьcя - вce кaк в лeгeндe:)Smiley
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700

morir es descansar

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:33:28 AM

I  will try to clean

thank you.

Decreasing the post counts is not the best solution and i assumed if happens to end up to 30 max posts are counted your campaign will left behide by your participants. I hope you get to fixed this.
MR.Seller

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:06:50 AM

I agree with you. It is not my forum but  all our  forum. I removed some people from our campaign .  And  will keep try to clean forum.  If  there are spamer on our campaign, tell me know it  ,  i will  remove him  our campaign.
 I  will try to clean

OP I agree with you. But one thing you handle is your member youre the one who pay for them, your the one who make rules yes maybe forums are not yours but where talking about your campaign no one owns your campaign so why should every body tells you what you need to do ?

Mexxer Please take note of that. As i said respect what our OPs decision. ^_^ and its just Friendly talk sir ^_^

^^^^Researcher^^^^
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:14:23 AM

OP I agree with you. But one thing you handle is your member youre the one who pay for them, your the one who make rules yes maybe forums are not yours but where talking about your campaign no one owns your campaign so why should every body tells you what you need to do ?

Mexxer Please take note of that. As i said respect what our OPs decision. ^_^ and its just Friendly talk sir ^_^
I don't see where you are going with this, as I've already said , this campaign is spreading a lot of spam which is not in the best interest of the forum . If they want to continue their promotion, they have to make the campaign stricter.
ATguy

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:50:02 AM

Name:  ATguy
Bitcoin address:  16WZ1qpFt4YGwBBatSbrXqEEDcnVQD9mVS

.Liqui Exchange.Trade and earn 24% / year on BTC, LTC, ETH
....Brand NEW..........................................Payouts every 24h. Learn more at official thread
secondstrade.com (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:21:39 AM

i updated every information until now.
thank you.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 11:22:16 AM

It's bad for the forum, simple as that. As it is, people come and raise their voice.

I don't see where you are going with this, as I've already said , this campaign is spreading a lot of spam which is not in the best interest of the forum . If they want to continue their promotion, they have to make the campaign stricter.

I agree, get a manager, check posts, dont pay for that spam, whether it is 40 or 30 posts a week.
Decreasing the max wont change some peoples post quality, they will just spam less from one account.
You need to serously work through your campaign rules and stop paying for spam in order to make a real change.
Not just a quick "decreasing max from 50 to 40" - problem solved.
Just my 2 cents.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
MR.Seller

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:05:04 PM

Sir I get your point but as you can see second trade is doing his part. And we can see secondtrade are not ignoring some kind of issue, of course! We all know that in early process it couldn't solve soon. And beside forums can ban users if there some users is doing some spams. 

^^^^Researcher^^^^
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 04:14:14 PM

Sir I get your point but as you can see second trade is doing his part. And we can see secondtrade are not ignoring some kind of issue, of course! We all know that in early process it couldn't solve soon. And beside forums can ban users if there some users is doing some spams. 

Maybe we think that actions he takes are not enough? Maybe what hes doing atm isn't enough for us to be considered "doing his part".
And considering bans: banning sig spamers is one solution. Not paying for spam is the other.
To a decent point, it could be seen as "encouraging spamers" given the current campaign rules.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:28:24 PM

I don't want to get kicked out of this campaign but I will repeat my position. It's completely unfair for good and great quality posters to get less money (only 40 posts now...) just because of spammers. Plus it won't stop them at all, the result is the same but the owner will just spend less money, that's it.

So to me it's very clear, kick out the spammers and pay more to people who can do both, quantity and quality posts. Spammers will eventually rot your business and site, if they didn't do that already.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:32:24 PM

@secondstrade.com

Thank you for adding me and especially doing it in such a timely manner. It inspires a lot of confidence and I appreciate it..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: