Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:01:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GP] GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency for online multiplayer gaming  (Read 131269 times)
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:46:39 PM

good to hear but not looking like anyone is interested in GP and I hardly see any buying on Coinexchange. You have a plan or use case on the go? Any reason to be interested in GP again?
longbtcdev

Activity: 80
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:54:55 PM

Messange from Coinexchange:

This currency has been flagged for delisting. It appears to be abandoned and has done minimal/no trade in the last 6 months. If you want us to continue to list this coin, you need to trade it! If there is no trade over the next 30 days, we will begin the delisting. If you are the developer of this coin or wish to conduct a takeover, please contact us. Happy trading!

That means you guys only need to make some volume and they wont delist it...
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:41:56 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2019, 05:30:08 AM by crazyjack

Looking back in the past, I bought my first GP coins almost 4 years ago at the rate of 10,974 satoshi per 1 GP, at the value of BTC $292.85. Time flies, right?

I sold some, bought some, forgot about it and now i've come back to see where are we.

It took me a while to resync the wallet, if anyone needs the latest bootstrap, please let me know.

Where are we right now?

I doesn't look good, that's for sure.

To recap:

Topic
       Yes

No

Maybe

Note

Working wallet:
    Yes
    -
    -
           High RAM consumption ~ 640 MB, bootstrap getting bigger ~1.28 GB
Explorer:
    -
    No
    -
           Although we have around 10-12 peers at the time, more at coinexchange
Active dev:
    -
    No
    -
           inkha, last seen on 2nd March 2019
Homepage:
    -
    No
    -
           Not active
Exchanges:
    Yes
    -
    -
           Coinexchange.io (flagged for delisting) and Yobit.net
Services:
    Yes
    -
    -
           Sector5 (game)
Roadmap:
    -
    No
    -
           No goals whatsoever
Community:
    -
    -
    YES
           Is there still anyone here who consider himself as a part of GP community?
Social networks:
    Yes
    -
    -
           Discord #1, #2, Twitter
Solution:
    -
    -
    YES
           Swap, merging with another coin

That's all for now what I can remember. Will update this post if anything else comes to my mind.

Please share your thoughts!
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 10:52:19 PM

Looking back in the past, I bought my first GP coins almost 4 years ago at the rate of 10,974 satoshi per 1 GP, at the value of BTC $292.85. Time flies, right?

I sold some, bought some, forgot about it and now i've come back to see where are we.

It took me a while to resync the wallet, if anyone needs the latest bootstrap, please let me know.

Where are we right now?

To recap:

Topic
       Yes

No

Maybe

Note

Working wallet:
    Yes
    -
    -
Explorer:
    -
    No
    -
Active dev:
    -
    No
    -
Homepage:
    -
    No
    -
           Not active
Exchanges:
    Yes
    -
    -
Services:
    -
    No
    -
           There is no place you can spend/earn GP coins
Roadmap:
    -
    No
    -
           No goals whatsoever
Community:
    -
    -
    YES
Social networks:
    Yes
    -
    -
           Discord #1, #2, Twitter
Solution:
    -
    -
    YES

That's all for now what I can remember. Will update this post if anything else comes to my mind.

Yes time does fly in crypto as I have been in GP for over 3 years now but right now things ain't all that good. I thought that once Inkha came back that GP would start again but now he is MIA again so I'm not sure what to think anymore and to make things worse there is no volume on CE and we are lucky to still be listed on there as GP has been flagged as an abandoned project. I hope something happens here, in the meantime I'll continue to stake my coins.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:14:39 AM

Yes time does fly in crypto as I have been in GP for over 3 years now but right now things ain't all that good. I thought that once Inkha came back that GP would start again but now he is MIA again so I'm not sure what to think anymore and to make things worse there is no volume on CE and we are lucky to still be listed on there as GP has been flagged as an abandoned project. I hope something happens here, in the meantime I'll continue to stake my coins.

I understand you, the problem with each abandon project is a mess we are left with.

Its just on us, those who are still persist, for what reason that would be, most likely because of the money we invested into, to make next moves.

Put aside hope and desires, i wont help and it will make things just worse to the point of no return.

It just a matter of time when CE will start with cleaning their market pairs, on the other hand with Yobit, that is another unreliable exchange.

I think the best way to move us from current "black hole dragging" situation is to move GP to another chain.

Right now, good candidate would be HYPER coin. Although is has its own problems, from exchange point of view and lack of community activity.

It has a nice working wallet, with CryptoDatabase IT support (not sure about that though).

HYPER still has some funds that can use as replacement for GP coins.

All what is needed is to set an exchange rate between GP and HYPER, set swap date and at least 75% of all GP coins should be swapped.

I don't know which of those goals is harder to achieve but they are all better than what is waiting on us if we don't do anything.

But the first thing is to wake up this sleepy community.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 10:50:47 PM

I understand you, the problem with each abandon project is a mess we are left with.

Its just on us, those who are still persist, for what reason that would be, most likely because of the money we invested into, to make next moves.

Put aside hope and desires, i wont help and it will make things just worse to the point of no return.

It just a matter of time when CE will start with cleaning their market pairs, on the other hand with Yobit, that is another unreliable exchange.

I think the best way to move us from current "black hole dragging" situation is to move GP to another chain.

Right now, good candidate would be HYPER coin. Although is has its own problems, from exchange point of view and lack of community activity.

It has a nice working wallet, with CryptoDatabase IT support (not sure about that though).

HYPER still has some funds that can use as replacement for GP coins.

All what is needed is to set an exchange rate between GP and HYPER, set swap date and at least 75% of all GP coins should be swapped.

I don't know which of those goals is harder to achieve but they are all better than what is waiting on us if we don't do anything.

But the first thing is to wake up this sleepy community.

You have some good points there mate and I think a swap to another coin would help get this coin going again and HYPER I think is a good choice as both projects are similar in a way. Yes I am worried about CE as they have a message at the top of the trading page about GP not being active, we have been lucky so far as this message has been there for months now.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
kernik

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

sector5.xyz - HYPER, GP, LTC

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 09:26:04 PM

I fully support the idea, having both coins merged is a smart move these days. Having no developer is not this big of a deal, GP has a stable wallet and active nodes, it's the community that matters =)

btw, looks like your recap needs a tiny correction Smiley
Topic
        Yes

No

Maybe

Note

Services:
     Yes
     -
     -
        you can earn/spend GP in Sector5 https://sector5.xyz 

Turning caffeine into code since 1999
https://sector5.xyz - Bullethell with crypto - HYPER - GP - LTC
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 05:32:52 AM

I fully support the idea, having both coins merged is a smart move these days. Having no developer is not this big of a deal, GP has a stable wallet and active nodes, it's the community that matters =)

Topic
        Yes

No

Maybe

Note

Services:
     Yes
     -
     -

Duly noted with thanks! I agree about dev(s), it really doesn't matter if there is no active dev, we can always hire someone for any necessary update if needed. Generally speaking of course!
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 10:37:42 PM

Topic
        Yes

No

Maybe

Note

Services:
     Yes
     -
     -

Duly noted with thanks! I agree about dev(s), it really doesn't matter if there is no active dev, we can always hire someone for any necessary update if needed. Generally speaking of course!

That is true as the wallet and nodes have been running perfectly fine for years now with no much work from the dev. As long as the community sticks together, I think GP will do just fine. There are a few projects like GP where there is no dev but the community is staying positive and sticking together and maybe one day things can get back on track in the way of developments.

inkha (OP)

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 02:46:35 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2019, 05:48:58 PM by inkha

From CoinExchange io

"This currency has been flagged for delisting. It appears to be abandoned and has done minimal/no trade in the last 6 months. If you want us to continue to list this coin, you need to trade it! If there is no trade over the next 30 days, we will begin the delisting. If you are the developer of this coin or wish to conduct a takeover, please contact us. Happy trading!"

Would suck if it gets delisted but, when there are no updates, no development and no one wants the coin...well, I guess it really is dead. Or is something going on with this coin?

Hey guys, I have messaged them about removing the delisting message and will be working to ramp up our trading volume.

I'm working on getting our website and roadmap back up to date. If anyone is looking to help with the process feel free to donate: GU6DsdH6gQwJzDokwSTCHaaCnbMr1pqXeL

Thanks!
~Inkha

GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency to be used as an in-game currency.
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 09:20:15 PM

Hey guys, I've created a discord for us to better gather the community.

I've also reworked the current roadmap and will begin completing items.

roadmap
Website
Block Explorer
Online Wallet
Staking Pool

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 10:27:48 PM

roadmap
Website
Block Explorer
Online Wallet
Staking Pool

Hey inkha,

Its great to see you back in here again.

I have a suggestion to get GP listed on another exchange, it is new and many similar coins are being listed and I think getting GP listed is a smart move as it will give us two exchanges to trade on. The exchange is Unnamed and I believe the listing fee is free right now but not sure how long it will last.

Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5169189.0

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 10:38:41 PM

roadmap
Website
Block Explorer
Online Wallet
Staking Pool

Hey inkha,

I have a suggestion to get GP listed on another exchange, it is new and many similar coins are being listed and I think getting GP listed is a smart move as it will give us two exchanges to trade on. The exchange is Unnamed and I believe the listing fee is free right now but not sure how long it will last.

Good idea, I messaged the owner. We'll be more likely to be added to exchanges once I have our basic services back up and running reliably again. I have been working on the whitepaper and outlining a plan for expansion that will benefit everyone involved including players, investors, developers.

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 10:41:57 PM

roadmap
Website
Block Explorer
Online Wallet
Staking Pool

Hey inkha,

Good idea, I messaged the owner. We'll be more likely to be added to exchanges once I have our basic services back up and running reliably again. I have been working on the whitepaper and outlining a plan for expansion that will benefit everyone involved including players, investors, developers.

That's good to hear, I don't think we have to much to worry about getting listed as like I said there are a lot of similar coins that have been listed already and a lot of them have been around for a long time like GP has. I think that once the community see you back and working on developments again they will start to slowly come back and be active again. We know that a lot of the community is still around with the nodes continue to run.

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 05:04:20 PM

Our new website will be at http://GoldPieces.foundation

I've just begun working on it and transferring all project information over, so stay tuned.

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 09:37:09 PM

Where are we right now?

To recap:

Topic
       Yes

No

Maybe

Note

Working wallet:
    Yes
    -
    -
Explorer:
    -
    No
    -
Active dev:
    -
    No
    -
Homepage:
    -
    No
    -
           Not active
Exchanges:
    Yes
    -
    -
Services:
    Yes
    -
    -
           Sector5 (game)
Roadmap:
    -
    No
    -
           No goals whatsoever
Community:
    -
    -
    YES
Social networks:
    Yes
    -
    -
           Discord #1, #2, Twitter
Solution:
    -
    -
    YES

I'm syncing up a node for an online wallet now and will provide a bootstrap as well to help anyone sync up faster if they need it. Cheers!

TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 09:41:08 PM

I've just begun working on it and transferring all project information over, so stay tuned.

This project has come a long way already.
Long journey for GoldPieces so we are excited to see new developments for this coin.
I guess you are among one of the longest surviving coins here. So we expect not to waiver your enthusiasm in terms of development. Good luck!
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 10:36:58 PM

This project has come a long way already.
Long journey for GoldPieces so we are excited to see new developments for this coin.
I guess you are among one of the longest surviving coins here. So we expect not to waiver your enthusiasm in terms of development. Good luck!

Yes GP has done extremely well to stay alive even though the dev was missing there for a while but now that the dev is back GP can get back on track. It just shows that GP has strong community support to keep the nodes running while we wait for the dev and hopefully now GP can become something special which was planned from the start.

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 04:15:26 AM

I've spoken with the support team at https://www.coinexchange.io/market/GP/BTC and they have agreed to keep the market running. They should take down the delisting notification soon. Cheers Smiley

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 08:08:44 PM

Here's an updates peers list if anyone is having trouble connecting

Code:
addnode=188.47.66.101
addnode=108.77.80.39
addnode=45.248.77.188
addnode=69.164.221.124
addnode=72.241.115.166
addnode=173.249.6.179
addnode=116.27.226.226
addnode=116.27.226.226
addnode=212.90.60.69
addnode=72.12.91.173

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: