Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:03:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: neoscrypt algo for ccminer and nvidia card: call for donation  (Read 33725 times)
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:07:46 AM

Latest lyra.
Still on the 750ti ..the one that has the video out hooked up for this computer ...low hash.
But it will have 450kh/s if I put it on my rig. For some reason the hash is very low on the card that has video out used.
My rig has no video out hooked up so it will give 450kh/s per 750ti  no over clocking.
I'll try on my rig later.
the driver of that card has probably crashed at some point. You should reboot your rig.
If it isn't enough try also to add --throughput 3
Yes thank you djm ..right now i'm having major problems with anything related to display. My computer( video ) is flashing on and off and 2 more cards seem to die..total of three. I have 4 cards on this computer. ... and my last card on this computer isn't working properly... still flashing on and off. Still working just to get my display to work properly. My display setting is the same before the crash and web pages and video movies are fine but the icons are extremely big and it's still flashing on and off once in awhile. This flashing on and off has been happening for a long time, but yesterday ... complete crash. So I took out the 3 cards and put this 4th card on the mobo all by itself. I'm going to do a clean reinstall the latest driver again and see if that works.
I noticed when I had the 4 cards working, and mined with the first version, that the hashrate was good on 3 cards but one was very low like shown here. It must be the one on the mobo that's doing the low hashrate so I'll try --throughput 3 when I can.

EDIT: --throughput 3  seems to work ... got 147kh/s ...now reinstalling the drivers.
Grin (sorry...) you beat us all regarding computer problems  Grin

Are you sure the monitor cable is properly plugged, this can cause this kind of effect especially with those dvi cable which are particularly heavy.

That's not all...  Grin my mouse drivers won't work properly and some other issues too like my icons load twice on bootup... Shocked Have to call HP support and microsoft .. Maybe my cards are ok.. Cheesy
EDIT: Yes thx the hdmi cable seems fine. And doing   sfc /scannow    command ... may help.
Ok sfc /scannow worked and one card crashed and died so I had to reinstall precision x and drivers. A lot of corrupted files .. most were repaired. The flashing has almost stopped ..but computer working 99% better. The flashing maybe my monitor.
djm34 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 12:40:22 PM

Latest lyra.
Still on the 750ti ..the one that has the video out hooked up for this computer ...low hash.
But it will have 450kh/s if I put it on my rig. For some reason the hash is very low on the card that has video out used.
My rig has no video out hooked up so it will give 450kh/s per 750ti  no over clocking.
the driver of that card has probably crashed at some point. You should reboot your rig.
Yes thank you djm ..right now i'm having major problems with anything related to display. My computer( video ) is flashing on and off and 2 more cards seem to die..total of three. I have 4 cards on this computer. ... and my last card on this computer isn't working properly... still flashing on and off. Still working just to get my display to work properly. My display setting is the same before the crash and web pages and video movies are fine but the icons are extremely big and it's still flashing on and off once in awhile. This flashing on and off has been happening for a long time, but yesterday ... complete crash. So I took out the 3 cards and put this 4th card on the mobo all by itself. I'm going to do a clean reinstall the latest driver again and see if that works.
I noticed when I had the 4 cards working, and mined with the first version, that the hashrate was good on 3 cards but one was very low like shown here. It must be the one on the mobo that's doing the low hashrate so I'll try --throughput 3 when I can.

EDIT: --throughput 3  seems to work ... got 147kh/s ...now reinstalling the drivers.
Grin (sorry...) you beat us all regarding computer problems  Grin

Are you sure the monitor cable is properly plugged, this can cause this kind of effect especially with those dvi cable which are particularly heavy.

That's not all...  Grin my mouse drivers won't work properly and some other issues too like my icons load twice on bootup... Shocked Have to call HP support and microsoft .. Maybe my cards are ok.. Cheesy
EDIT: Yes thx the hdmi cable seems fine. And doing   sfc /scannow    command ... may help.
Ok sfc /scannow worked and one card crashed and died so I had to reinstall precision x and drivers. A lot of corrupted files .. most were repaired. The flashing has almost stopped ..but computer working 99% better. The flashing maybe my monitor.
If there are many corrupted files, may-be reinstalling the whole system could help (could be a hdd problem too... since it is rather frequent in your case).
What you should do is to reinstall the whole system, then back it up using norton ghost or else and each time a problem happen just use the back up to do a clean install...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
joeybada$$

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:42:52 AM

Date: 2/10/2015 22:41
To: 18UZRrybgjmR4M53Aca4Q8YBguqErZ5qaP
Debit: -0.02 BTC
Transaction fee: -0.0002 BTC
Net amount: -0.0202 BTC
Transaction ID: e35e9d3fe347cdf9130905a4cdb206d70c1f62dfbf84018e230e296671c6cf61

sent in donation
GES

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:05:02 AM

this algorithm not favorable especially so also the paid was made by a mayner, here what sense to pay if it is easier to take not new 290kh and to rejoice?

it was favorable when the bitok cost 700-1000 dollars and now sense from mayner to exhaust the last money?
djm34 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 11:26:04 AM

this algorithm not favorable especially so also the paid was made by a mayner, here what sense to pay if it is easier to take not new 290kh and to rejoice?

it was favorable when the bitok cost 700-1000 dollars and now sense from mayner to exhaust the last money?
your message doesn't make any sense at all....and I am not a mayner (whatever it is is) and if you can't exhaust 0.02 bitok in my direction, well you won't the algo... and seriously like if 0.02bitok was like exhausting the last money...  Grin

to take not new 290kh and to rejoice  Huh  Grin

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 02:30:45 AM

djm34  Grin

Are you making anymore progress on getting the hashrate higher on Nvidia 750ti cards?

Thanks

djm34 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 11:03:15 AM

djm34  Grin

Are you making anymore progress on getting the hashrate higher on Nvidia 750ti cards?

Thanks
not for the moment, the next stage to get some significant increases will require a complete rewrite of some of the algo...
The problem at the moment is more to get it to work with compute 3.0... (even though, the speed won't be great...)

djm34 facebook page
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 03:27:48 PM

djm34  Grin

Thanks
not for the moment, the next stage to get some significant increases will require a complete rewrite of some of the algo...
The problem at the moment is more to get it to work with compute 3.0... (even though, the speed won't be great...)

I would imagine, though I cannot be say with any confidence Tongue

Trying to add support for legacy cards is going to be a waste of time, if you are going to need to re-write the algo to improve performance Roll Eyes

rednoW
Legendary

Activity: 1510

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:06:09 PM

Trying to add support for legacy cards is going to be a waste of time,
It is, without any 'if' ...
djm34 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 05:22:40 PM

Trying to add support for legacy cards is going to be a waste of time,
It is, without any 'if' ...
except there are people with older card who have donated...
also  600/700 serie cards can't really be considered as legacy either...

djm34 facebook page
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:23:00 PM

Latest lyra.
My rig has no video out hooked up so it will give 450kh/s per 750ti  no over clocking.

EDIT: --throughput 3  seems to work ... got 147kh/s ...now reinstalling the drivers.

That's not all...  Grin my mouse drivers won't work properly and some other issues too like my icons load twice on bootup... Shocked Have to call HP support and microsoft .. Maybe my cards are ok.. Cheesy
EDIT: Yes thx the hdmi cable seems fine. And doing   sfc /scannow    command ... may help.
If there are many corrupted files, may-be reinstalling the whole system could help (could be a hdd problem too... since it is rather frequent in your case).
What you should do is to reinstall the whole system, then back it up using norton ghost or else and each time a problem happen just use the back up to do a clean install...
Sorry been so long. I fixed most up in 2 hrs.....card burned out and it crashed drivers and evga precision x and there where alot of corrupted files. The flashing is my cheap tv monitor ...it even flashes to a different channel sometimes.   Angry
Now I get 66% rejects at nice hash but hash rate looks like this. No overclocking.
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:44:59 PM

Latest lyra.

Sorry been so long. I fixed most up in 2 hrs.....card burned out and it crashed drivers and evga precision x and there where alot of corrupted files. The flashing is my cheap tv monitor ...it even flashes to a different channel sometimes.   Angry
Now I get 66% rejects at nice hash but hash rate looks like this. No overclocking.

Hi, you need to mine directly at "The Block Factory", they have neoscrypt coins IPC, FTC, GUN, PXI. Currently, FTC is paying the most compared to Nicehash (2.89BTC per GHs at current average difficulty of 8.5).

You get 100% acceptance rate, unfortunately, there are few problems with Nicehash; it has a poor acceptance rate.

Bat file:
ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://fr.ftc.theblocksfactory.com:3333  -u djm34.1_diff128  -p password -d 0,1 --throughput 3.5

djm34 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 07:48:31 PM

Latest lyra.

you need to use "--diff 0.5" (was already mentioned on the thread) (or alternatively blockfactory without difficulty adjustment)

djm34 facebook page
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:29:17 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 09:18:29 PM by tbearhere

[/quote]
you need to use "--diff 0.5" (was already mentioned on the thread) (or alternatively blockfactory without difficulty adjustment)
[/quote]
That gave me 0% but hash showed good on the command window. Reading back in the thread to see the --diff 0.5.

ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt   --throughput 3 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:3341

EDIT:  Ok for my 750ti no oc working 100%       ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt   --throughput 3  --diff 0.5  -o stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:3341
That did it djm ...thanks

tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:10:50 PM

[/quote]

Hi, you need to mine directly at "The Block Factory", they have neoscrypt coins IPC, FTC, GUN, PXI. Currently, FTC is paying the most compared to Nicehash (2.89BTC per GHs at current average difficulty of 8.5).

You get 100% acceptance rate, unfortunately, there are few problems with Nicehash; it has a poor acceptance rate.

Bat file:
ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://fr.ftc.theblocksfactory.com:3333  -u djm34.1_diff128  -p password -d 0,1 --throughput 3.5

[/quote]
@thevictimofuktyranny  thanks
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:50:44 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 06:30:44 AM by IncludeBeer

Hey all, is the crowdfunding for this still in progress?  I'd be more than happy to contribute to promising development like this if I can get my hands on such a smart miner Smiley

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
djm34 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 12:59:48 PM

Hey all, is the crowdfunding for this still in progress?  I'd be more than happy to contribute to promising development like this if I can get my hands on such a smart miner Smiley
it has been a little slow but yes.
You'll get the miner if you give a small donation (0.02btc minimum)

djm34 facebook page
IncludeBeer
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:31:14 PM

it has been a little slow but yes.
You'll get the miner if you give a small donation (0.02btc minimum)

Great!  I just sent my donation.  Couldn't find where to see transaction ID on Bittrex though, so I took a screenshot :/

EDIT: Found the TxId! Smiley 9ae52cffc2fb476a9be03bdfa76049d6f7443cfc69a69557bb1b21c771b52fec

IncludeBeer
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:06:22 AM

Just wanted to say I have the miner up and running on my gtx 980.  Very good work, djm34!  Keep it up, it's exciting to see developers making strides like this!

Joltheadq

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:17:33 PM

donation 0.06 with https://blockchain.info/tx/f385d89d13d2f29408bc9cb35603a5995def12134e652518011c2cdcb1e39095
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: