Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:36:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WeeklyPonzi.com 'v3' | 100% Automated | Secure | 130% Return | 700+ BTC Invested  (Read 115032 times)
brizio71

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:33:04 PM

it still lives :D17 btc invested = not dead

The weekly invested stats went from ~700 to ~200 to ~60 to now 17 btc. The death of ponzi isn't far away. Smiley

...to now ~61. Not so bad, isn't it?

The ponzi got 61 btc last week, not because it was doing great but because it was having double spend problem with 0 fee deposits.
Cheako's post below explains clearly how it has gone to 61 btc.

Firstly the 60BTC figure is a little exaggerated.  What happened was that all the payouts where invalidated on the bitcoin network and the software started paying out NEW contributions when the /spent/ funds became available.

So a lot of the 60BTC was ppl hammering the 'now fully funded' Ponzi till the account was empty.  This effectively started a new round.
Look at the deposits from 2015-01-31 19:29:06 to 2015-02-02 02:37:24.  These are the accounts who were paid out to this week.

Yes you r right and I lost 1.7 BTC ....then the OP doesn't answer to any question, this means that if u have any kind of problem nobody help you !!

more dangerous than normal ponzi !

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
cheako911

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:06:40 PM

Why still no feedback from OP?

Who cares, as long as the software still pays contributors?

However I would feel better if there was a way for the community to recover the private key in the event of the OPs death.
As for me I'd feel really better when OP has some contact with us.

I'd rather have several million users investing....  Imagine trying to maintain some level of contact with each of them, the thought just doesn't scale.  Though if our contact with the OP is limited to bitcoin TXs, then it may be possible to handle those numbers.

Why r u still defending the OP that have many many double spend on this week and never answer since 10 days Huh?

They rock!

The site does what it's supposed to, the biggest contributors got the most payouts, this is clear to see from the block chain.  Everyone is crying because they contributed nothing and got nothing back, but that's Ponzi.
cheako911

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:19:00 PM

The weekly invested stats went from ~700 to ~200 to ~60 to now 17 btc. The death of ponzi isn't far away. Smiley

The ponzi got 61 btc last week, not because it was doing great but because it was having double spend problem with 0 fee deposits.

Firstly the 60BTC figure is a little exaggerated.  What happened was that all the payouts where invalidated on the bitcoin network and the software started paying out NEW contributions when the /spent/ funds became available.

So a lot of the 60BTC was ppl hammering the 'now fully funded' Ponzi till the account was empty.  This effectively started a new round.
Look at the deposits from 2015-01-31 19:29:06 to 2015-02-02 02:37:24.  These are the accounts who were paid out to this week.

Yes you r right and I lost 1.7 BTC ....then the OP doesn't answer to any question, this means that if u have any kind of problem nobody help you !!

If you lose 1.7BTC on Ponzi, I've a surprise for you.  That's right, nobody will help you!

Original Ponzi is the normal Ponzi?  I guess Charley was available day and night to help his investors, if you think there is value in that then talk to a local brokerage firm.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:57:34 PM

If you lose 1.7BTC on Ponzi, I've a surprise for you.  That's right, nobody will help you!

Original Ponzi is the normal Ponzi?  I guess Charley was available day and night to help his investors, if you think there is value in that then talk to a local brokerage firm.

well we will see a fool and his money get separated, how fool of you to put your money in this bogus game, before you put your money, you should already know the risk  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Petpowder

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:59:15 PM

He's alive! ALIVE!!!
GaMeOveR-xD

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:39:20 PM

Hi,
Week #5
Total Deposit: 36,055 BTC

Total Paid: 26,06041811 BTC

Total Commission (%5): 2,343575 BTC

Total Funding: 0,0098 BTC

Lost (??): 7,64120689 BTC

Where is the 7,64120689 BTC?

has sent more than 1.3 BTC. What is this? Please fix this problem.

Missing fees. All weeks included.?

https://blockchain.info/tr/tx/d56a6cd79cc1c524362e84984cab3f466243de620accbbeff1262558e3809d4c

https://blockchain.info/tr/tx/dd5a6f63f5dd13cce90bbc459be6fcd1655c49350c362b260c4a4794ac56af0d
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:57:34 PM

People still "playing" this ponzi lol Smiley
JCaferJr

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:59:35 PM

He is keeping peoples entries that were early, even though it was his fault due to the time being off 15 seconds.  I entered exactly when the timer hit 0 seconds and my blockchain timestamp was 12 seconds early.  People be warned.  I've tried to contact the developer via email, twitter and here to no avail and have lost my entry of 1btc.
bitnety

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 06:09:47 PM

if people want a play ponzi, why not at least choose a transparent one with clear rules,

I created www.bitnety.com

Also this one looks promising www.multicryptos.com
brizio71

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:56:14 PM

I lost this money due to a problem OP script for double spending !!!

On the Weekly web site all my investment was sign as paid an this was not true !!!!

This is not how ponzi works because if u r in time u have to paid !

Then the OP if wanna continue this game should respond to mails and twetter !!!

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
██
██
██
██
██

cheako911

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 10:06:07 PM

He is keeping peoples entries that were early, even though it was his fault due to the time being off 15 seconds.  I entered exactly when the timer hit 0 seconds and my blockchain timestamp was 12 seconds early.  People be warned.  I've tried to contact the developer via email, twitter and here to no avail and have lost my entry of 1btc.

FWICT if you are early your deposit goes into the bank that is then used to pay out those who are not.
Though it's a bug if they don't pay off the previous weeks round, but not a serious one.

Got TX IDs?
cheako911

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 10:12:47 PM

On the Weekly web site all my investment was sign as paid an this was not true !!!!

You could have regained your funds, and more, by depositing at teh correct time!!!!!!!!!!! <-----  Those who play are those who are paid, it's not about who wines about loosing the most.

In all matters bitcoin the block-chain is authoritative, use information from other sources at your own risk !!!!

Ponzi works because many ppl contribute.  You'r special because you contributed first, but only just as special as whoever contributed the most and who has the best looking hair, obviously.

Why, his wallet responds in kind to contributes?
brizio71

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 10:33:06 PM

You could have regained your funds, and more, by depositing at teh correct time!!!!!!!!!!! <-----  Those who play are those who are paid, it's not about who wines about loosing the most.

In all matters bitcoin the block-chain is authoritative, use information from other sources at your own risk !!!!

Ponzi works because many ppl contribute.  You'r special because you contributed first, but only just as special as whoever contributed the most and who has the best looking hair, obviously.

Why, his wallet responds in kind to contributes?

Ok now I have understood the u r the OP but why don't answer to email or twitter ?

..then why u have fix the double spending problem on 24h and not on weekly one ?

▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
██
██
██
██
██

cheako911

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 10:46:09 PM

Ok now I have understood the u r the OP but why don't answer to email or twitter ?

..then why u have fix the double spending problem on 24h and not on weekly one ?

I'm sure that I can find "another" way to cause the payout order to be adjusted, the software leaks tx fees and is obviously poorly written.  Depending on blockchain.info is the big problem.

I'd likely start with a DNS poising attack to control access along the lines of what happened this week, but done deliberately.
Mist

Activity: 434

:)

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:58:33 AM

Only ponzi worth playing, just because of the history behind it. (NOTE: Do not get me confused with a user that supports ponzi's, im just saying this is probably the best one)
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 02:49:34 AM

Hm well tried sending a small amount, lets see if I get it back. 5 days, 0.954 BTC should be covered by then..

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:14:02 AM

24hourponzi is stuck because of 2 large deposits from one person, no more new investments coming in

cheako911

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:10:26 AM

24hourponzi is stuck because of 2 large deposits from one person, no more new investments coming in

What do you think the Max should be?

Will this person get all the deposit money if they post another 0.0422BTC?
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:44:05 AM

What do you think the Max should be?

Will this person get all the deposit money if they post another 0.0422BTC?

No he won't, BTC Required Until Next Payout is 0.6775 BTC and not 0.0422BTC

The max should be 0.5 btc

Petpowder

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 02:44:16 PM

This ponzi is probably the most fair ponzi I've seen.
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: