Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:18:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED  (Read 258802 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qwep1

Activity: 610
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:43:56 AM

XBS has the largest upside and the quickest path to $100million+...
Is this possible with a capital of $ 100 million, and as at the price of 0.05 capitalization should be at least 10 million At least dollarovb Sorry for my english

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  -  Masternodes  -  Obfuscation

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:53:28 AM

Is this possible with a capital of $ 100 million, and as at the price of 0.05 capitalization should be at least 10 million At least dollarovb Sorry for my english

It depends basically on how much users and how often will use Bitstake as payment and financial platform. Once these exchanges like Bittrex, Craptsy or whatever-ex, will be irrelevant, as XBS will be traded like BTC.
Who knows, what heights XBS will reach then!
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:27:52 PM

This is why i support bitstake, when you see great placed accts RT their tweets you know importance and respect comes from then.

clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:11:17 PM

Great post scarsbergholden!!! ^^^

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
DrMikefromHashtag

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:17:26 PM

It depends basically on how much users and how often will use Bitstake as payment and financial platform. Once these exchanges like Bittrex, Craptsy or whatever-ex, will be irrelevant, as XBS will be traded like BTC.

Brightlight,

One of the MAJOR things that we are overlooking that the CEO brought to my attention on SLACK was the P2P lending. It is true that the Remittance market is Nigeria alone is $21,000,000,0000 and dominated by only one MTO charging 20%! But, the real $$$ is about to be the P2P lending. Getting a loan for the unbanked is next to impossible. And this is not just about individuals. But COMPANIES! They will be using Bitstake to both loan and get loans and this is all done with XBS not Bitcoin or Ripple.

People have no idea how big this can be...

Cheers,
My friend.

Making$$ everyday
Join drmikescointeam@yahoo.com
qwep1

Activity: 610

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:41:51 PM

Brightlight,

One of the MAJOR things that we are overlooking that the CEO brought to my attention on SLACK was the P2P lending. It is true that the Remittance market is Nigeria alone is $21,000,000,0000 and dominated by only one MTO charging 20%! But, the real $$$ is about to be the P2P lending. Getting a loan for the unbanked is next to impossible. And this is not just about individuals. But COMPANIES! They will be using Bitstake to both loan and get loans and this is all done with XBS not Bitcoin or Ripple.

Cheers,
My friend.
Well, it may be a year or two and maybe more

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  -  Masternodes  -  Obfuscation

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:14:26 PM

Brightlight,

Cheers,
My friend.

Once Bitcoin traders didn't even dream about the price raising to over 1000USD.

And I don't have an idea, how big Bitstake project can be. Will it reach a billion market cap?

I dare to dream about it... Because at last one project in altcrypto smells like BTC success.
podizzle

Activity: 535

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:49:54 PM

DrMikefromHashtag
i have make no profit wath you say
dont fall in speak i  have a lot of PM he see 1 btc 20x profit (canna coin)i say next mont
wen you ar richt i have btc to split i have a cople hahah
but he failt
DrMikefromHashtag is only a pump ant dump group ant dont want 10 or 20 btc haha
more more more greets igor from holland
and yes delete it  Grin

I normally would not respond to foolishness, whether in BROKEN english or not...

1. My group is not a Pump and Dump group. WE are investors. We buy and hold.

2. You and I spoke on PM a month ago and I told you what coin we were buying for March:

CANN = Cannabiscoin @900 sats. It is up 400% Why is that a problem? We know when and why it is going to go up more...

You just lied above about CCN = CANNACOIN. I never told you or anyone to buy CANNACOIN. We never Buy shit like CCN (Cannacoin) and never will. WE do not buy Shitcoins....We only invest and there are only 3 coins that we have as investments. CANN and XBS are two.

3. Yes. If you bought CANN when I told you, you might get 20X. But, maybe not now... If you bought CANN, (When I said), you would be up 4-5x. And, it will go up another 4x-10x in a weeks or so... If your math is better than your english, you would arrive at a 20X low end value. I am not your dad. I do not trade for you. If you were not smart of enough to buy at the point, then this is not the game for you.

4. Lastly, we have been buying XBS since 15K.  Others got in earlier, but we did not. We had to wait for the project to take shape first. Otherwise, we would be gambling. We do not gamble. We are not TRADERS. We buy and hold.

Do not disrespect the hardworking people on my team, with your delusional fear mongering. My guys/gal are not day traders, like you. Most have families, jobs, and are too busy for that. WE do not watch Bittrex. My inside guys do 1000's of hours of research on Coins like CANN and XBS. Why? Because we are looking for the next BTC. We think 3 coins fit that BILL.

Lastly, I do not take everyone into my group. We have certain minimum standards. You have to like the People that work with you. You appear a little unstable and would not fit in with us.  

Cann is rising nicely over the last 2 weeks. Keep pumping it. lol

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CANN

CANN, like XBS, are ARE NOT PUMPs! You really need to go do some research .... We have been in CANN since 150 sats, when it was trading on C-Cex in August. We are not selling for 2 years.

XBS is not a pump. That is why we are here. These are real projects and the value is not dependent on Day traders. The coin price is dependent on the Development team's execution. Those Dev's are executing.

Additionally, CANN and XBS have the wind at their back due to market trends.  XBS has the largest upside and the quickest path to $100million+...

The typical Crypto investor, in not an "investor". They are just addicted gamblers, in a shadowy market place on the internet.

WE ARE INVESTORS. We do 1000's of hours of research then we buy and hold. We are only holding 4 coins and XBS is our #1.  We do not watch Bittrex.

aka bagholder
DrMikefromHashtag

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:08:04 PM

DrMikefromHashtag
i have make no profit wath you say
dont fall in speak i  have a lot of PM he see 1 btc 20x profit (canna coin)i say next mont
wen you ar richt i have btc to split i have a cople hahah
but he failt
DrMikefromHashtag is only a pump ant dump group ant dont want 10 or 20 btc haha
more more more greets igor from holland
and yes delete it  Grin

I normally would not respond to foolishness, whether in BROKEN english or not...

1. My group is not a Pump and Dump group. WE are investors. We buy and hold.

2. You and I spoke on PM a month ago and I told you what coin we were buying for March:

CANN = Cannabiscoin @900 sats. It is up 400% Why is that a problem? We know when and why it is going to go up more...

You just lied above about CCN = CANNACOIN. I never told you or anyone to buy CANNACOIN. We never Buy shit like CCN (Cannacoin) and never will. WE do not buy Shitcoins....We only invest and there are only 3 coins that we have as investments. CANN and XBS are two.

3. Yes. If you bought CANN when I told you, you might get 20X. But, maybe not now... If you bought CANN, (When I said), you would be up 4-5x. And, it will go up another 4x-10x in a weeks or so... If your math is better than your english, you would arrive at a 20X low end value. I am not your dad. I do not trade for you. If you were not smart of enough to buy at the point, then this is not the game for you.

4. Lastly, we have been buying XBS since 15K.  Others got in earlier, but we did not. We had to wait for the project to take shape first. Otherwise, we would be gambling. We do not gamble. We are not TRADERS. We buy and hold.

Do not disrespect the hardworking people on my team, with your delusional fear mongering. My guys/gal are not day traders, like you. Most have families, jobs, and are too busy for that. WE do not watch Bittrex. My inside guys do 1000's of hours of research on Coins like CANN and XBS. Why? Because we are looking for the next BTC. We think 3 coins fit that BILL.

Lastly, I do not take everyone into my group. We have certain minimum standards. You have to like the People that work with you. You appear a little unstable and would not fit in with us.  

Cann is rising nicely over the last 2 weeks. Keep pumping it. lol

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CANN

CANN, like XBS, are ARE NOT PUMPs! You really need to go do some research .... We have been in CANN since 150 sats, when it was trading on C-Cex in August. We are not selling for 2 years.

XBS is not a pump. That is why we are here. These are real projects and the value is not dependent on Day traders. The coin price is dependent on the Development team's execution. Those Dev's are executing.

Additionally, CANN and XBS have the wind at their back due to market trends.  XBS has the largest upside and the quickest path to $100million+...

The typical Crypto investor, in not an "investor". They are just addicted gamblers, in a shadowy market place on the internet.

WE ARE INVESTORS. We do 1000's of hours of research then we buy and hold. We are only holding 4 coins and XBS is our #1.  We do not watch Bittrex.

aka bagholder

Yep! Proudly holding a VERY BIG BAG since 15K !!

Making$$ everyday
Join drmikescointeam@yahoo.com
oosik

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 09:11:17 PM

I know we are still in the early phase of this project (though the Dev team have been working on it for a very long time), but I am becoming increasingly annoyed that every time I read an article in the USA about the emerging BTC market on the African continent (which is, quite obviously, very large and diverse) M-Pesa is talked about like it is the only show in town.  Perhaps this will come with time and growth, and I know the Bitstake team is working on this, but I wish there was some way for the word to get out about what is happening here.  Any ideas?  Besides the use of social media--which has its value, but also its limitations.  Just thought I would throw this out there while we watch the price climb in our other open browser windows.
Sumo

Activity: 1098

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 09:24:31 PM

They just had the btc conference in Africa. Was Bitstake represented there?
oosik

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 09:53:12 PM

I'm not sure if they made it.  And I wouldn't blame them if they did.  I think it was in Cape Town and I get the impression they are based in Lagos, Ng.  That is not an easy trip to make.

Also, I don't want anyone to think this is FUD.  I think the Bitstake team is doing a great job and I am heavily invested. The team has been very communicative and their interaction with the public has been very professional--much more so than many of the Devs in crypto. 
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:52:24 PM

som1 just bought 12 btc in 1 buy, or self trade?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Bitstake (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:41:19 AM

I'm not sure if they made it.  And I wouldn't blame them if they did.  I think it was in Cape Town and I get the impression they are based in Lagos, Ng.  That is not an easy trip to make.

Also, I don't want anyone to think this is FUD.  I think the Bitstake team is doing a great job and I am heavily invested. The team has been very communicative and their interaction with the public has been very professional--much more so than many of the Devs in crypto. 

We actually planned to attend and sponsored the conference but unfortunately our priorities shifted, maybe next year.

Bitstake (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:44:37 AM

They just had the btc conference in South Africa. Was Bitstake represented there?

Different country
Bitstake (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:19:33 AM

NEW PRESS RELEASE: http://bitstake.newswire.com/press-release/digital-currency-in-nigeria-ushering-a-new-era
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:27:59 AM

Has bitstake have its own windows web wallet or is it still using coinwallet.io

stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:41:37 AM

There are mac and windows wallets in the OP.
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:43:40 AM

There's almost nothing left for sale on bittrex.

Edit: Wall thrown up almost immediately after I say this... lol.
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:47:04 AM

There are mac and windows wallets in the OP.

The bitstake platform has a web wallet with f2a you could also stake your blackcoin and bitstakes on the multi stake feature.

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: